Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7372) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10868290 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7369) (7370) (7371) (7372) (7373) (7374) (7375) ... (7747) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 11:40am On Nov 23, 2023
Locotrader:

Result kwa.
Which quarter again?

I thought you mentioned result the last time?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:41am On Nov 23, 2023
megawealth01:
OMATEK officially on full offer... grin
It's well.
Newbies buy wetin you understand ooo, if you don't have shock absorber, siddon inside dividend stocks and be waiting for your own turn too. grin

I dey tell that guy say I no dey fit shalaye, and if you start stone throwing, I go just siddon for back of class dey watch una ni. Mega I no fit settle fight o. smiley

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 11:49am On Nov 23, 2023
yMcy56:

It's well.
Newbies buy wetin you understand ooo, if you don't have shock absorber, siddon inside dividend stocks and be waiting for your own turn too. grin

I dey tell that guy say I no dey fit shalaye, and if you start stone throwing, I go just siddon for back of class dey watch una ni. Mega I no fit settle fight o. smiley

I be mafia na... I dey fear? Shebi people are told na gambles... Just like those loading Oando because of cocophilips guy grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 11:55am On Nov 23, 2023
Multiverse Mining is making some of us proud... grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:02pm On Nov 23, 2023
veecovee:
They're buying major stake. And, has gone far with the deal.

Considering their current OS, unity should go back to it's N5 reconstruction price
Ok. Maybe that's the updated version then....
The last info I was aware of was for merger.

UNITY: 1.69
JAIZ: 1.62...
Unity in stiff competition......
Where's Arduino self? He don change moniker too? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 12:08pm On Nov 23, 2023
Coolcash1:
Multiverse Mining is making some of us proud... grin

Just some of us jare.
We no plenty for it.
The driver just dey match trutle dey go without break
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 12:08pm On Nov 23, 2023
yMcy56:

Ok. Maybe that's the updated version then....
The last info I was aware of was for merger.

UNITY: 1.69
JAIZ: 1.62...
Unity in stiff competition......
Where's Arduino self? He don change moniker too? grin

People wey change moniker here are very plenty grin I still miss this forum of those days we were all using our real monikers

Today one moniker go dey advertise another moniker go dey dey ask to buy and na same person ooooo grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:10pm On Nov 23, 2023
megawealth01:
People wey change moniker here are very plenty grin I still miss this forum of those days we were all using our real monikers

Today one moniker go dey advertise another moniker go dey dey ask to buy and na same person ooooo grin
No be small thing....
We don't know who is who again....but from their posts, you'll know this is old wine.... including you too... grin
Till today, you didn't tell us your old handle. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 12:15pm On Nov 23, 2023
yMcy56:

No be small thing....
We don't know who is who again....but from their posts, you'll know this is old wine.... including you too... grin
See small stone oh.
But fully supported.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 12:22pm On Nov 23, 2023
yMcy56:

No be small thing....
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by RichEstate(m): 12:25pm On Nov 23, 2023
Lol stone throwing.
yMcy56:

No be small thing....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:30pm On Nov 23, 2023
RichEstate:
Lol stone throwing.
Mpeace:
See small stone oh.
But fully supported.
Lol. Dem plenty like that o, many old wines don transform to new. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mikeapollo: 12:48pm On Nov 23, 2023
PETERiCHY:

We made the ABOVE SUBMISSION 👌 about OANDO on Sept 27th 2023 and it's about to GO DOWN 👇

"WALE TINUBU can't GIVE you ANYTHING on a PLATTER of GOLD in order words OANDO will go PLACES but not on a PLATTER of GOLD"- *ThE OcToPuS* 🐙

BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE!

Pata pata, Wale would delist at a higher buyout price or come out with another rights issue so that shareholders could contribute more to the capital and resuscitation of Oando.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IYGEAL(m): 12:53pm On Nov 23, 2023
Una dey talk about insurance but nobody has mentioned Universal Insurance. I recall when someone here was trying to sell it at a discount when it was trading at the lowest price possible.

I don sell 50% of the ones I bought at 20k.
Make we see where the full bid will take it to.

Hopefully I don't offload all like I did with Transcorp and Chams and never got back.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:06pm On Nov 23, 2023
IYGEAL:
Una dey talk about insurance but nobody has mentioned Universal Insurance. I recall when someone here was trying to sell it at a discount when it was trading at the lowest price possible.

I don sell 50% of the ones I bought at 20k.
Make we see where the full bid will take it to.

Hopefully I don't offload all like I did with Transcorp and Chams and never got back.

Insurance stock is dangerously dangerous... If not the danger... Many insurance firms made maddest profits that should send them to above #1
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 1:12pm On Nov 23, 2023
megawealth01:

Insurance stock is dangerously dangerous... If not the danger... Many insurance firms made maddest profits that should send them to above #1

The one's diversified or with subsidiaries are better, such as Custodian, mansard, Lasaco, MB.
I will like to do Regency when they obtain a holding company license

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:14pm On Nov 23, 2023
Locotrader:

The one's diversified or with subsidiaries are better, such as Custodian, mansard, Lasaco, MB.
I will like to do Regency when they obtain a holding company license

YES... The only fears I have for them is the wahala in that their industry... They can just suddenly go south without notice grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 1:22pm On Nov 23, 2023
megawealth01:

YES... The only fears I have for them is the wahala in that their industry... They can just suddenly go south without notice grin

Not only going south.
They usually produce good result in Q3 and loss result at year end especially when they pay huge claims.

The diversified ones normally pay dividend at year end.E.g custodian, mansard,lasaco

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:23pm On Nov 23, 2023
Locotrader:

Not only going south.
They usually produce good result in Q3 and loss result at year end especially when they pay huge claims.

The diversified ones normally pay dividend at year end.E.g custodian, mansard,lasaco
Ok
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:26pm On Nov 23, 2023
VeritasKapital on full bid grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 1:42pm On Nov 23, 2023
Mpeace:
Some of us don put every thing wey we get inside this market even xmas money. Nothing dey to put again.

Borrow against your shares at 20% to 22% per annum.

You can't have shares and be complaining about lack of money to harness investment and business opportunities

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:46pm On Nov 23, 2023
angry
emmanuelewumi:

You can't have shares and be complaining about lack of money to harness investment and business opportunities
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Hogwarthtrades: 1:57pm On Nov 23, 2023
lexy2lexy:
Anyone yet to receive Okomu Oil interim dividends?

received today..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ginalex(f): 2:01pm On Nov 23, 2023
emmanuelewumi:

cheesy cheesy I did this when I wanted to buy Sugar when it had just started rallying cheesy grin. Used funds margin to load tashere sugar @ 42+, then paid down the loan the next month when the inflow I was expecting came in so that them go stop to charge me margin interest. Just waiting for 1quarter make I reap the fruit of my labour. You may not know it but you gave me the audacity to make that decision. So I want to say thank you sir.

18 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 2:01pm On Nov 23, 2023
Hogwarthtrades:

received today..

When will this be OANDO'S story?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 2:03pm On Nov 23, 2023
Ginalex:
cheesy cheesy I did this when I wanted to buy Sugar when it had just started rallying cheesy grin. Used funds to load tashere sugar @ 42+, then paid down the loan the next month when the inflow I was expecting came in so that them go stop to charge me margin interest. Just waiting for 1quarter make I reap the fruit of my labour. You may not know it but you gave me the audacity to make that decision. So I want to say thank you sir.

Emma is doing well... E get some persons I fight back then when I was using my main moniker... I must confess that he is one of those that is LEGIT when it comes to advice here

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vacanci: 2:07pm On Nov 23, 2023
what does the GROWTH shares on the listed board mean on Morgan capital?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 2:08pm On Nov 23, 2023
Ginalex:
cheesy cheesy I did this when I wanted to buy Sugar when it had just started rallying cheesy grin. Used funds to load tashere sugar @ 42+, then paid down the loan the next month when the inflow I was expecting came in so that them go stop to charge me margin interest. Just waiting for 1quarter make I reap the fruit of my labour. You may not know it but you gave me the audacity to make that decision. So I want to say thank you sir.

Who gave you the loan? What was the interest rate per annum?

Since you paid back within 30 days, the interest paid should be the equivalent of roughly 2% per month

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ginalex(f): 2:10pm On Nov 23, 2023
emmanuelewumi:

Who gave you the loan? What was the interest rate per annum?

Since you paid back within 30 days, the interest paid should be the equivalent of roughly 2% per month
23%( approximately 1.92% per month). CardinalStone
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 2:17pm On Nov 23, 2023
Ginalex:

And you made about 50% during that period
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ginalex(f): 2:18pm On Nov 23, 2023
emmanuelewumi:

And you made about 50% during that period
I haven't sold yet grin grin. I'm waiting for my N100 target price.... grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 2:19pm On Nov 23, 2023
Ginalex:

Do they give the loans solely for stock purchase or one can also use the loan for business and personal expenses

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7369) (7370) (7371) (7372) (7373) (7374) (7375) ... (7747) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Jonwest, handsomebolanle, crownprince2017, Mpeace(m), sophy17(m), pdozie and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.