Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7429) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10967373 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7426) (7427) (7428) (7429) (7430) (7431) (7432) ... (7780) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ProphetUtuocha: 2:12pm On Jan 02
My predictions for 2024:
- Oando will not delist. It will reposition and will appreciate by minimum 400% this year.
- Most banks, especially FUGAZE will outperform
- The Dangote stocks will underperform
- Many will pay school fees in the insurance sector
- Nigerian economy will start a crucial recovering process.
- Foreign investors will gradually return from 1st half of the year
- Nigeria's rating will go up as positive economic indicators ramp up.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 2:13pm On Jan 02
I have decided to gamble my sukuk December payment in a stock. I said gamble not invest,lol.

On another note transcorp hotel and mutiiverse dey different levels for this market. I can't wait to see thr annual report 2023

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sboga: 2:16pm On Jan 02
sensible man
ProphetUtuocha:
My predictions for 2024:
- Oando will not delist. It will reposition and will appreciate by minimum 400% this year.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sonofElElyon: 2:20pm On Jan 02
yMcy56:
Happy New Year ooo. grin
What a positive way to start 2024 with some stocks on full bid and greenish land generally in the market!!

Was telling my Oga to look the way of Transcorp below 10 not long ago....but now, it's on full bid @9.52! wink

One of the stocks to keep eye on this year.

The search for the jackpot stocks of the year is ongoing, hopefully we'll get to identify them earlier.

I have one penny stock I'm currently trying to do some readings on.....If most of the metrics are positive (1 or 2 +ve already), it should be able to deliver over 100% as well....from it's current price.

Happy 2024 trading! smiley

We are patiently waiting... our DD applies of course
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 2:29pm On Jan 02
sonofElElyon:
We are patiently waiting... our DD applies of course
Lol. It has been mentioned here but the person that mentioned it did so out of gambling.
Na now my mind just dey flash am....Mind Analysis grin
If you look at the financials you'll be discouraged (though improving) but the positive news around it may make it a toast of penny stock investors sooner.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 2:32pm On Jan 02
yMcy56:

Lol. It has been mentioned here but the person that mentioned it did so out of gambling.
If you look at the financials you'll be discouraged (though improving) but the positive news around it may make it a toast of penny stock investors sooner.

Hope nobi me you dey refer to? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 2:33pm On Jan 02
Whoever mentioned ELIJAHLAKES last year... Thanks ooooo

DD applies

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 2:35pm On Jan 02
megawealth01:

Hope nobi me you dey refer to? grin
Na you. grin
That one you mentioned to me.
My mind has been flashing it for the past few days, and I've started researching more about it.
Some +ve things coming up.......

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 2:38pm On Jan 02
yMcy56:

Na you. grin
That one you mentioned to me.
My mind has been flashing it for the past few days, and I've started researching more about it.
Some +ve things coming up.......

Truth be told I do research too but I just have to use the term gamble because I no want wahala especially 2023 but this 2024 na main GAMBLES

ABEG don't try to understand the English ooooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 2:40pm On Jan 02
I don drop another update but people go look away from this ELIJAHLAKES gambles grin

That stock is seriously undervalued... I bought all I needed to load in December... They should be friend with Okomu oil, presco etc...

DD applies oooooo... Abeg make nobody call my name for 2024 because una never pay tithe to me before

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 2:47pm On Jan 02
ProphetUtuocha:
My predictions for 2024:

Oando grin

Seriously I'm waiting to see how this dangote food go take reason boiz
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 2:49pm On Jan 02
Welcome to The billionaires' club grin
Streetinvestor2:
I have decided to gamble my sukuk December payment in a stock. I said gamble not invest,lol.

On another note transcorp hotel and mutiiverse dey different levels for this market. I can't wait to see thr annual report 2023
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sonofElElyon: 2:49pm On Jan 02
yMcy56:

Starts with.... and ends with .... in the ..... sector?
Give us a clue.. let's do our own findings too

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 2:50pm On Jan 02
yMcy56:
Happy New Year ooo. grin
What a positive way to start 2024 with some stocks on full bid and greenish land generally in the market!!

Was telling my Oga to look the way of Transcorp below 10 not long ago....but now, it's on full bid @9.52! wink

One of the stocks to keep eye on this year.

The search for the jackpot stocks of the year is ongoing, hopefully we'll get to identify them earlier.

I have one penny stock I'm currently trying to do some readings on.....If most of the metrics are positive (1 or 2 +ve already), it should be able to deliver over 100% as well....from it's current price.

Happy 2024 trading! smiley

The northern cabals go do their thing soon

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 2:51pm On Jan 02
sonofElElyon:

Starts with.... and ends with .... in the ..... sector?
Give us a clue.. let's do our own findings too

Allow her to finish her research jare maybe by then E go don do the 100% and some sef grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sonofElElyon: 2:52pm On Jan 02
megawealth01:

Allow her to finish her research hate maybe by then E go don do the 100% grin

NoooĆ²... talk am nah..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 2:53pm On Jan 02
sonofElElyon:

NoooĆ²... talk am nah..

Talk am ke? Na last year update so I don reason am pass
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sonofElElyon: 2:54pm On Jan 02
megawealth01:

Allow her to finish her research jate maybe by then E go don do the 100% and some sef grin

Unity ? Dicey
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sonofElElyon: 2:55pm On Jan 02
megawealth01:

Talk am ke? Na last year update so I don reason am pass
Okay o. God dey
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Eaglepixel: 3:03pm On Jan 02
3M nyse.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by STOjo: 3:06pm On Jan 02
For clarifications on items 1 and 3:
Is this in a Nigeria bank or offshore. Not aware if our commercial banks can give any loan less than 20% at present.

Heishere:
Happy new year guys. In order to contribute to this valuable ecosystem, I will share the below tidbits on using loan to purchase stock.

There have been some back and forth on whether it is advisable to use loan to purchase shares. some are against it, while few are not. I used to be against it but now I purchase my shares with loan. But I only use cheap loan. I cannot advise you on what kind of stock to purchase using loan. I can only provide some nuggets on how I obtain cheap loans in case you are looking for how to do so. The limit however is directly proportional to your leverage aka credit worthiness.

Please note that financial institutions are obligated to share your credit information with the global credit bureau. This means that if you default, you won't be able to access credit anywhere in the world. So if you do anyhow you will see anyhow.

1. Credit card: You can obtain credit card from your bank. The limit can be as high as 5Million and above depending on your income. The interest is zero so long as you repay within 50 days. Note that they will charge you 50% interest if you don't pay back within 50 days. I make use of this one alot but be careful if you are going to obtain one.

2. Close ended groups: If you are a member of some close ended groups you can take advantage of their loan system. It is usually cheap (single digit interest rate). But you have to be making some periodic contributions to qualify. I also make use of this as well.

3. Strategic partnership with your bank: Depending on your leverage and relationship with your bank, you can obtain cheap loan from them to purchase shares. I used this method last year to purchase 2 quality stocks with a single digit interest rate. I just finished the payments 4 months ago.

4. Family & Friends: You know how this one goes but you have to be a trusted fellow for it work.

So good luck to you as multiply our portfolios this new year. God bless.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vacanci: 3:26pm On Jan 02
fuel don finish for MECURE. them don push am go filling station to refuel

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vacanci: 3:29pm On Jan 02
ProphetUtuocha:
My predictions for 2024:

my understanding here is that;

1. You have OANDO shares
2. You do not have Dangote Shares. I hope u know that DanCement share buy back will continue this year, reducing the OSs
3. You do not have Insurance shares
4. You have some FUGAZ shares

i understand that feeling.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 3:34pm On Jan 02
vacanci:

1. You have OANDO shares
2. You do not have Dangote Shares. I hope u know that DanCement share buy back will continue this year, reducing the OSs

Funny enough OANDO for delist sef grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 3:43pm On Jan 02
vacanci:

1. You have OANDO shares

You they mind him.He expect economic recovery by mid yr and foreign investors. And it did no done on him that it is plus for alhaji. Who do you think foreign investors will wish to allign with if not African richest man whose business will be the sector leader

And how come this prophet appears each time that mipo guy posts about oando
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 4:02pm On Jan 02
[center][/center] grin
Streetinvestor2:
You they mind him.He expect economic recovery by mid yr and foreign investors. And it did no done on him that it is plus for alhaji. Who do you think foreign investors will wish to allign with if not African richest man whose business will be the sector leader

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vacanci: 4:03pm On Jan 02
Streetinvestor2:

he doesn't understand this part. i just laughed about this his ignorance
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by funkyprof: 4:17pm On Jan 02
KayOn1:

I believe this year will be the year of the Insurance/Financial sector starting with...

DD advised as ALWAYZ!!! Happy Trad-investing.

Please can you recommend some good insurance stocks that newbies like us can buy?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 4:29pm On Jan 02
Its your old Customer. I am back this 2024.

Una Happy New Year ooo.

Please, help look closely at these stocks:

Dangote Sugar
Fidson
MRS
NASCON
NB

Buy, Hold, or Sell?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Benbuffet: 4:38pm On Jan 02
Please, does anyone know how I can contact "UNEX capital Nigeria Limited" email or phone number will suffice. All their contact details posted online does not work.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojeysky(m): 4:53pm On Jan 02
Caverton started well... Lots of greens
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by agbekoya(m): 4:57pm On Jan 02
I see Fidson as a strong buy at present price, but go into it as an investor not for a quick J JIJO

essentialone:
Its your old Customer. I am back this 2024.

Una Happy New Year ooo.

Please, help look closely at these stocks:

Dangote Sugar
Fidson
MRS
NASCON
NB

Buy, Hold, or Sell?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7426) (7427) (7428) (7429) (7430) (7431) (7432) ... (7780) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: mails4funshi(m), Agbalowomeri and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.