Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7443) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10890567 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7440) (7441) (7442) (7443) (7444) (7445) (7446) ... (7753) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 11:48am On Jan 05
yMcy56:

Make we just dey watch on this one.
They did worst than this when UNITY was sighted at below N1. So so full offer self.
Today, they're queuing up at high price to buy.
I can't forget the argument and bad mouthing on UNITY easily.........but shey na ghosts queue to buy now @2.35? Or has the financials changed? grin

* No small thanks to Customstreet for the insider info**

If it had gone South, people for don roast the guy... People only remember you if the going is smooth...

Nobi same people wey dey praise LOCO be wan roast am months back? grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:48am On Jan 05
GTB @43!!
ZENITH @42!
The banks are not slowing down at all.....

* Much funds entering the market*

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:49am On Jan 05
yMcy56:
GTB @43!!

Yes ..FCMB ..still on.. seems rounding up
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bbbwings: 11:50am On Jan 05
customstreet:
*Providus Bank to acquire Unity Bank*
Talk still ongoing
I no get money embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 11:52am On Jan 05
megawealth01:

I don't have a single unit there... I was referring to OMATEK but it seems all things have changed sha...

Follow your mind on that OMATEK

KayOn1 did you get into the OMATEK private jet? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 11:53am On Jan 05
customstreet:
*Providus Bank to acquire Unity Bank*
Talk still ongoing

Na acquire sef... WOW
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 11:58am On Jan 05
yMcy56:

Yes.
Just like it's marked down for dividend too.

How about your Ikeja? You still dey in the bus? smiley
Yes oooo... Still staying in my pent house..
Happy new year love...
Mbok don't forget me in any recommendations via our usual connection

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 12:11pm On Jan 05
[quote author=yMcy56 post=127789542]
,Did you enter at high price?
That thing can be painful.......but keep your hopes up, you didn't buy moribund stock.

Ya @. 62 just fitting d temptation to sell and enter somewhere !! Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:12pm On Jan 05
megawealth01:
If it had gone South, people for don roast the guy... People only remember you if the going if smooth... Nobi same people wey dey praise LOCO be wan roast months back? grin
Na so humans be.
Everywhere silent now as their Portfolios dey put smiles on their faces, let pullback of few days show face, na insults and stones go dey follow..... grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IamR: 12:13pm On Jan 05
yMcy56:

Na so humans be.
Everywhere silent now as their Portfolios dey put smiles on their faces, let pullback of few days show face, na insults and stones go dey follow..... grin
lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by LILBIMS: 12:14pm On Jan 05
Omo ! I just had to mention you , you really tried for me oo , dnt you dnt know me , but have been following your quote ,thanks for all those pointers you give , I’m a new bie too, pls keep on the good work dnt let the negativity from other individuals get to you
yMcy56:
@Megawealth, I'm also involved in the stock pointers but hardly will I mention anyone without giving reasons behind it.
That's our own area I think, everyone with his/her own strategy. I mentioned my own and allow Mr. Market to do justice to it.
Those calling me gambler, I no send them. I didn't tell them to buy or force their hands to press the keyboard........but what I've realized is that quite some newbies takes us much more serious, so when picking and mentioning it, we needed to back it up with some level of FA, SA or TA (for the TA gurus).

I rest my case.
Any insult welcomed. tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 12:19pm On Jan 05
NSEMPA who dey mop uop JAPAUL GOLD grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 12:20pm On Jan 05
stcool:
NSEMPA who dey mop uop JAPAUL GOLD grin grin grin

Exactly... JapaulGold

Una don send am to full bid grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nigerialabalaba: 12:21pm On Jan 05
yMcy56:
GTB @43!!
ZENITH @42!

Mama niyen, happy new year. Na u be my Person of The Year 2023 o.
Dis year, na C&I leasing I dey shine my light & dey buy. I go still dey buy Japaul too die die.

Igi pawpaw o ni wo pawa o.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KayOn1: 12:28pm On Jan 05
megawealth01:

KayOn1 did you get into the OMATEK private jet? grin

No. I had hands on a lot so was busy prunning down the numbers in my portfolio.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 12:35pm On Jan 05
KayOn1:

No. I had hands on a lot so was busy prunning down the numbers in my portfolio.

Try risk money for beer for OMATEK... Even if na small... Keep that thing...

Newbies and others stay away from this post as this dude na my guy grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 12:35pm On Jan 05
megawealth01:

Exactly... JapaulGold

Una don send am to full bid grin
Make them try push the thing go up like multiverse. I go so dey thankful
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 12:39pm On Jan 05
Streetinvestor2:
Make them try push the thing go up like multiverse. I go so dey thankful

With people's noise yesterday nobody wan offload MULTIVERSE in large volume...

DISCLAIMER

I no long hold multiverse and japaul
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:44pm On Jan 05
Nigerialabalaba:
Mama niyen, happy new year. Na u be my Person of The Year 2023 o.
Dis year, na C&I leasing I dey shine my light & dey buy. I go still dey buy Japaul too die die.

Igi pawpaw o ni pawa o.
Oga labalaba, too much multiverse money! grin
You no come even send my Xmas chicken during Xmas.
Happy New Year o. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmasoft(m): 12:49pm On Jan 05
KayOn1:
How can the platform of a broker be down at this point?

@ Emmasoft
What are the requirement to get a license & ...

Please what license are you talking about?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KayOn1: 12:52pm On Jan 05
megawealth01:

Try risk money for beer for OMATEK... Even if na small... Keep that thing...

Newbies and others stay away from this post as this dude na my guy grin

I to reason am later today. One of my brokers I use messed up my day.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:54pm On Jan 05
[quote author=Krisuba post=127790411][/quote]

Sometimes we can never know all.
Who could have known the merger wouldn't have taken place now?
The issue with yours was that you entered at high price and limited by fund from the look of things.

SEC should just treat the merger notification in earnest, so that DANGFOODS can surface during this bull time, then it will reward all your waitings hopefully.

If you decide to sell now, it may just be the time they'll come up with updates......the thing used to happen to me sometimes too........once I'm tired of waiting inside a bus and I sell, it may then start moving.....the one you jumped inside will now become static... smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 12:56pm On Jan 05
Who can help give a recommendation of two stocks to buy with at least 50% in a month?

All risks on me grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KayOn1: 12:57pm On Jan 05
emmasoft:

Please what license are you talk about?

Please, not to worry. It will entail me having to be on ground which is not feasible at this point.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KayOn1: 12:59pm On Jan 05
megawealth01:

DISCLAIMER

Offload at a loss? Money don hang. Even sellers no go gree sell 100k units at once for price to drop more. Na MM go do am for 2.20

E easy to cut losses and move on?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmasoft(m): 1:02pm On Jan 05
KayOn1:
How can the platform of a broker be down at this point?

@ Emmasoft
What are the requirement to get a license & ...

Please what license are you talking about?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by unite4real: 1:03pm On Jan 05
yMcy56:
GTB @43!!
ZENITH @42!

What is going to happen in this first quarter will be a bandwagon

The last 364 day treasury bills of Dec 13, 2023 had N11 Billion on offer with total subscription of almost N1.5 Trillion with stop rate of 13.5%

The next 364 day treasury bills of Dec 27, 2023 had N48 Billion on offer with total subscription of almost N1.0 Trillion with stop rate of 12.24%

Imagine after hearing the news of the Nigeria Stock Exchange performance for last year, where do you think those excess cash will find their way to.

Your guess is as good as mine.

A lot of them are coming in now and may get slaughtered

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:03pm On Jan 05
KayOn1:

Offload at a loss? Money don hang. Even sellers no go gree sell 100k units at once for price to drop more. Na MM go do am for 2.20

E easy to cut losses and move on?

Thought you bought at #4km?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 1:04pm On Jan 05
megawealth01:

DISCLAIMER

Did it really have any volume in the first place
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:04pm On Jan 05
unite4real:

What is going to happen in this first quarter will be a bandwagon

The last 364 day treasury bills of Dec 13, 2023 had N11 Billion on offer with total subscription of almost N1.5 Trillion with stop rate of 13.5%

The next 364 day treasury bills of Dec 27, 2023 had N48 Billion on offer with total subscription of almost N1.0 Trillion with stop rate of 12.24%

Imagine after hearing the news of the Nigeria Stock Exchange performance for last year, where do you think those excess cash will find their way to.

Your guess is as good as mine.

A lot of them are coming in now and may get slaughtered
CHAI
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 1:05pm On Jan 05
una dey fear to send JAIZ BANK on full bid....Make I help, so we can wake up at N3.00 next week grin grin grin

FUGAZ has not even done 10% daily gain yet and market is like this....Seems this year is the year grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:05pm On Jan 05
Streetinvestor2:
Did it really have any volume in the first place

Not really but we sold in batches until we finished selling grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7440) (7441) (7442) (7443) (7444) (7445) (7446) ... (7753) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ginalex(f), 222Martins(m), SetrakusRa(m), handsomebolanle and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.