Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7457) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10893892 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7454) (7455) (7456) (7457) (7458) (7459) (7460) ... (7753) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 1:03pm On Jan 09
I am enjoying their competition... grin
yMcy56:
More funds entering the market!

GTB @48!
ZEE @46!! 47.35!! shocked
Oga 9free, you still want talk wetin dey your mind? grin

ZENITH dey behave like say e wan overtake GT. Lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:04pm On Jan 09
lancee:

These deep pockets wey dey buy at these prices , should be ready to buy more when bear comes grin

Money still dey enter the mkt

AMEN oooooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bbbwings: 1:05pm On Jan 09
N.a. wa o.
Thank God say I dey inside market.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:07pm On Jan 09
Bbbwings:
N.a. wa o.
Swears grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 1:07pm On Jan 09
grin grin...
Bbbwings:
N.a. wa o.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 1:07pm On Jan 09
Seplat selling for N2500
Airtel may likely follow...
Dang Cem tryin to lift up... cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:07pm On Jan 09
wow! uba & co 10 10% as my oga oracle will say grin

anyway @32 uba PE still around 2 shocked

Note; this is exactly rush hour my bedsheet was referring to that time.

have stay away too longer on the sheet self. time to wash to begin sleeping on it is closer.

Ekuu 2024 o, year to remember for longer time.

make u na use the looting well o. as some has been thinking of 2nd wife grin

grin grin grin grin grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 1:12pm On Jan 09
currentprice:

Note; this is exactly rush hour my bedsheet was refiring to that time.
have stay away too long on the sheet self. time to wash to begin sleeping on it is closer.
Ekuu 2024 o, year to remember for long time.

grin grin grin grin grin
Oga CP Happy New Year!
I suppose don greet you before now, but the bull you carry come for 2024 na im distract me. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 1:13pm On Jan 09
currentprice:

Note; this is exactly rush hour my bedsheet was refiring to that time.

have stay away too long on the sheet self. time to wash to begin sleeping on it is closer.

Ekuu 2024 o, year to remember for long time.

grin grin grin grin grin

My oga, 2024 is a year of bumper harvest.
I am retiring from computer business to venture into bread business.Loot from stock market.
Happy new yr

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:15pm On Jan 09
One stock I've been buying since last week is NIGERIA BREWERIES (NB). Ask those that went or watched the DECEMBER shareholders meeting as called by the company to explain... I no get power to dey explain things...

NOTE

This is not a gamble but for investment as I had to build huge volumes into that brand for my future...

When investing remember generational WEALTH

DD pls

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:16pm On Jan 09
currentprice:

have stay away too longer on the sheet self. time to wash to begin sleeping on it is closer.

grin grin grin grin grin

One wife is cool just maintain and over maintain her sef grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by STOjo: 1:19pm On Jan 09
emmanuelewumi:

Wetin you buy?

What is the interest rate on the loan?

1. DS, NASCON, UBA, Sterlingng and Wema

2. 23%

All the banks are doing well, I am just waiting for Alhaji food.

Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:21pm On Jan 09
Alhaji Dan abeg do quick before Tony overtake you oooooo

TransHotel running close to #100km grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:22pm On Jan 09
yMcy56:

Oga CP Happy New Year!
I suppose don greet you before now, but the bull you carry come for 2024 na im distract me. grin

with bull thatz automatically greeting from everyone. thatz enough jare.

Nation cup go sweet watching this month

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:23pm On Jan 09
Willie2015:
Seplat selling for N2500
Airtel may likely follow...
Dang Cem tryin to lift up... cheesy grin

Dangote no wan hear stories for that FORBES list...

Make he help us release dangfood
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 1:23pm On Jan 09
currentprice:

grin grin grin grin grin

PE around 2 Keh. Try to use the average 5 years EPS.

What happened in 2023 with the banks won't happen in 2024

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KayOn1: 1:25pm On Jan 09
megawealth01:
One stock I've been buying since last week is NIGERIA BREWERIES (NB). Ask those that went or watched the DECEMBER shareholders meeting as called by the company to explain... I no get power to dey explain things...

NOTE

This is not a gamble but for investment as I had to build huge volumes into that brand for my future...

When investing remember generational WEALTH

DD pls

Why mention NB and not the Insurance company you bought in a Macro Finance way?

*** For Newbies, when God wants to bless with financial prosperity, He places you in the right place at the right time. However, wisdom is profitable in all things. Pls. allign with fundamentally sound stocks going forward.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:25pm On Jan 09
Locotrader:

My oga, 2024 is a year of bumper harvest.
I am retiring from computer business to venture into bread business.Loot from stock market.
Happy new yr

Good.. anything food is good to go for our population.

don't forget to list your business on NSE when you become big

grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 1:26pm On Jan 09
megawealth01:

Dangote no wan hear stories for that FORBES list...

Make he help us release dangfood

Me self I dey inside DSugar bus..

Na siddon look for this case!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:26pm On Jan 09
KayOn1:

We still dey wait hint for yesterday insurance wey you pick eventhough I feel it is Unity sibling.

I avoid insurance discus my brother... I'm inside four insurance stocks now and they are doing very well at the moment but I have sell targets and might sell without notice sef grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Teeonebaba(m): 1:26pm On Jan 09
My observation on this trend is that. when the market is bullish, the number of posts are usually very high but when market start to experience opposite, the posts will start to reduce gradually. The euphoria of bull make many to come out and post just like me.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 1:27pm On Jan 09
BabsO2:
This summary picture of Global equities suggests Nigerian stocks with PE's mostly under 10 are still undervalued compared to the rest of the world. While US stocks are relatively overvalued but are not yet at prior peak values.

Nigerian banks despite the rally so far are still relatively undervalued compared to their peers in Africa as seen in the picture below. For international smart money looking for African investments, Nigerian Banks still look relatively attractive according to this picture shocked.

Not a Buy recommendation. Just a note. DD please.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 1:27pm On Jan 09
megawealth01:
Na only TOTAL dey dull for all my portfolio oooooo...

TOTAL wetin I do you and na you I put plenty money for last year
This is serious. I saw ib on bid too.what is happening

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:29pm On Jan 09
megawealth01:

One wife is cool just maintain and over maintain her sef grin

What is life without multitude of women grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:36pm On Jan 09
Agbalowomeri:

Agba billions abeg ooooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zegra: 1:40pm On Jan 09
Agbalowomeri:

Agba is here grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:43pm On Jan 09
Goodnight OANDO...

I just left very little units from my maddest profits from OANDO

GOOD MORNING ETERNA OIL
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by RichEstate(m): 1:46pm On Jan 09
That's my evidence too. Thats what they told me yesterday. They must have misled one of us.

unite4real:

This is not true. It depends on what exactly your request was.
I have acted ignorantly and sent a message to them and they have confirmed to me that they do not even know when it will happen.
Here is the screenshot below

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:56pm On Jan 09
RichEstate:
That's my evidence too. Thats what they told me yesterday. They must have misled one of us.

Ontop this my fidelity matter... Those guys sha grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 1:59pm On Jan 09
BabsO2:

Nigerian banks despite the rally so far are still relatively undervalued compared to their peers in Africa as seen in the picture below. For international smart money looking for African investments, Nigerian Banks still look relatively attractive according to this picture shocked.

Not a Buy recommendation. Just a note. DD please.

I have always said that our banking stocks are dirt cheap.

At an average return on equity of 24%, using a Minimum required return of 20% to discount the Investment.

The average justified PE for the banks should be 9.5

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:59pm On Jan 09
megawealth01:

Agba billions abeg ooooo

I remember some of my babes only when they text or call Lol. My father's name is Solomon
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ojoboak(m): 2:00pm On Jan 09
RichEstate:

(1) (2) (3) ... (7454) (7455) (7456) (7457) (7458) (7459) (7460) ... (7753) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Locotrader(m), ucvin and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.