Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,163 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7553) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10892710 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7550) (7551) (7552) (7553) (7554) (7555) (7556) ... (7753) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 10:24am On Jan 31
yMcy56:
TRANSCORP responding positively to good result.....
So also some insurance stock...... Cornerstone, Universal Insure....
Let's see those who'll be joining .......

OANDO on its own level.......more bargainers as at now with fee offers........
Let's see if it's too early to make this call....

* That's how it's supposed to be around this time.......market responding positively to good results, not one artificial bear from nowhere..... grin

VeritasKapital bringing in audio/fake money grin

The guy that wanted to offload his VeritasKapital... I just hope he still has some left sha

What do I mean sef I kukuma no dey make Kobo for this market na grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Laso09: 10:27am On Jan 31
aj8:

Quarterly x4 and x4 again.

Check it again.
First 4 is to derive the est FY. But with FY just x4

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 10:27am On Jan 31
megawealth01:

VeritasKapital bringing in audio/fake money grin

The guy that wanted to offload his VeritasKapital... I just hope he still has some sha
GEREGU: If they talk this one down from today till tomorrow, e no go fall as such......In fact, it appreciated yesterday amidst the red.... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 10:31am On Jan 31
yMcy56:

GEREGU: If they talk this one down from today till tomorrow, e no go fall as such......In fact, it appreciated yesterday amidst the red.... grin

I noticed it ooooooo... Those who don't understand how talks here go won't get it...

Sometimes people talk down on what they don't have even with all their claims grin

This platform is faceless... Anyone boasting here is simply broke or living a wishful good life for themselves... This English sef grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vacanci: 10:32am On Jan 31
megawealth01:
My MTN...

No gree for anybody....

It's like you have every stock. Especially anyone that turns green any day. Omo you hot sha

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Capitas7: 10:35am On Jan 31
kolaish:
@ all. It is no gainsaying that most of the tier one banks may likely report huge earnings due to forex gains. Banks like UBA may report +N15 eps. Same with Zenith and GTB. One crucial question I am yet to see being discussed is: what becomes of the huge earning that is earned by majority of banks taking into consideration that the CBN instructed them not to pay dividend from forex gains.

Will the banks go out of the way to pay dividends from the forex gains or keep the forex gains in their retained earnings or invest it in other instruments like bonds etc? The answer to this question may shape the directions of banks earning in 2024 and market directions in coming weeks.

I may be wrong or naive, but I think something around the N15+ EPS (might be much lower too) used as an example here is easily achievable for a bank like UBA, without adding forex gains. I think unrealized forex gains are not included in final EPS, unless you are referring to realized gains. I am assuming that "other comprehensive income" is where these gains belong. If so, I think dividends will be paid from the arbitrary N15+ EPS in this case without offending the CBN rule.
Please correct me if I'm getting it wrong sir.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 10:36am On Jan 31
vacanci:

It's like you have every stock. Especially anyone that turns green any day. Omo you hot sha

Just conclude it's fake/audio bro... I can't deny what I have because of anyone's imaginary insecurities in a faceless platform
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 10:39am On Jan 31
In another news...

We might be seeing GREEN today...

Agba dollars E be like bears don't have strength today as expected?

Maybe too early...

My personal opinion

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 10:40am On Jan 31
megawealth01:

I noticed it ooooooo... Those who don't understand how talks here go won't get it...

Sometimes people talk down on what they don't have even with all their claims grin

This platform is faceless... Anyone boasting here is simply broke or living a wishful good life for themselves... This English sef grin

Geregu grew its earning by 60%.
Return On Equity of 36% which is quite commendable.

EPS of N6.45k or thereabout but will be paying a dividend of N8.00.

At yesterday's closing price, it has a current PE of 80.

I think we have already priced in the growth for the next 6 years into the current price

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 10:41am On Jan 31
emmanuelewumi:

Geregu grew its earning by 60%.
Return On Equity of 36% which is quite commendable.

EPS of N6.45k or thereabout but will be paying a dividend of N8.00.

At yesterday's closing price, it has a current PE of 80

The dividend poor for those in the ship tho... My opinion

So touching I didn't near it back then because of what AP aka ARDOVA did to its loyal shareholders

Otedola and those in his WhatsApp group are to be feared anyday sha

They have larger than life facility close to AMERICAN EMBASSY

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 10:46am On Jan 31
megawealth01:

So touching I didn't near it back then because of what AP aka ARDOVA did to its loyal shareholders

Otedola and those in his WhatsApp group are to be feared anyday sha

If you are dining with the devil, use a very long spoon.

At a return on equity of 36% the price book value should be about 7 based on a required return of 12%.

But it is prudent to expect a minimum return of 20% from naira denominated assets and investments, so the conservative investor will expect a price book value ratio of about 4.2

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 10:49am On Jan 31
emmanuelewumi:

If you are dining with the devil, use a very long spoon.

At a return on equity of 36% the price book value should be about 7 based on a required return of 12%.

But it is prudent to expect a minimum return of 20% from naira denominated assets and investments, so the conservative investor will expect a price book value ratio of about 4.2

What do you think is its fair price, Sir?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 10:51am On Jan 31
megawealth01:
Whoever said to me that I bought MTN too high at 170+ then should just hide ooooooo... I said it that mtn at below 200 is underpriced and undervalued... E go shock many

Not a recommendation as I am heavily loaded on MTN for long term... I bought at 170 and I announced it here then!

Faking the life grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 10:56am On Jan 31
Adding to my UBA...anything from N2.00 dividend is Okay for me at this price.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 10:57am On Jan 31
Oga PETERICHY... This is how laughed me to scorn when there was serious drop in price for mtn grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Capitas7: 10:58am On Jan 31
currentprice:

I am not a daily/weekly stock traders na. neither do I have interest in Monkey hunting, once I identify my key stock i give d alert and load my account. next is to come and be catching fun once a while like my oga Agba....

A prophet is not respected/valued in his own land or among his people. You are a treasure here, because of your knowledge, contributions, selflessness, and so on. This is true for many "veterans" and knowledgeable young persons on this forum.

That we all learn here for free does not mean that we should be rubbish-ing the valuable resources (including knowledge and experience) of learned persons with ridiculous phrases. Say person don learn to dey use terminologies such as free-float, OS, EPS, etc no mean say person don sabi FA oooo - the road still faaaaar!

Let's be calming down, asking questions, and politely stating our opinions/objections/projections. It takes a lot of painstaking efforts to learn and become a master of anything. Luck and speculation can make one money in the market, but cannot cannot help one keep it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SetrakusRa(m): 10:58am On Jan 31
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 11:04am On Jan 31
stcool:
Adding to my UBA...anything from N2.00 dividend is Okay for me at this price.

Bro, are you done buying ELLAHLAKES?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 11:05am On Jan 31
megawealth01:
Oga PETERICHY... This is how laughed me to scorn when there was serious drop in price for mtn grin

Don't take him seriously.

Oga PETERICHY might be holding 100k units of MTN as of now.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 11:06am On Jan 31
OBAGADAFFI:

Don't take him seriously.

Oga PETERICHY might be holding 100k units of MTN as of now.

You understand this game very well grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 11:09am On Jan 31
megawealth01:

Bro, are you done buying ELLAHLAKES?

Buy Ellah Lakes say wetin happen....NEVER!!!

I should leave UBA that can easily deliever EPS of N15 for Ellah Lakes grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 11:10am On Jan 31
stcool:

Buy Ellah Lakes say wetin happen....NEVER!!! grin

Nobi you oooooo

I just wanted to dissolve the doubts that MEGA and you are two different persons sha grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 11:13am On Jan 31
megawealth01:

Nobi you oooooo

I just wanted to dissolve the doubts that MEGA and you are two different persons sha grin

You dont need to worry about those thinking we are the same person. I have been using this Moniker since the days of SMN.

No dey give yourself headcahe on what people think.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 11:13am On Jan 31
stcool:

Buy Ellah Lakes say wetin happen....NEVER!!!

I should leave UBA that can easily deliever EPS of N15 for Ellah Lakes grin

I fear your courage anyways... Your buying of wema is courageous... Just like sometimes I buy into companies that are highly controversial for really long term

UBA was accused of running on audio earnings sometimes ago here na grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 11:14am On Jan 31
stcool:

You dont need to worry about those thinking we are the same person. I have been using this Moniker since the days of SMN.

No dey give yourself headcahe on what people think.

I've known you from day one...

One LOVE 💕

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jaakay: 11:14am On Jan 31
Oando, Oando, Oando, when shall I see my 400% increase? Good recover for now though
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 11:17am On Jan 31
Jaakay:
Oando, Oando, Oando, when shall I see my 400% increase? Good recover for now though

Did you enter because of the 400% said here?

Please don't follow all advise... Take small time and do your own research on any recommendation no matter who gave it... Las las we are all faceless here

Not any form of recommendation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 11:20am On Jan 31
Naira depreciation threatens 2023 dividends for companies with foreign liabilities- Operators

https://nairametrics.com/2024/01/31/naira-depreciation-threatens-2023-dividends-for-companies-with-foreign-liabilities-operators/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndept: 11:22am On Jan 31
Jaakay:
hold on to your Oando. Your target is achievable.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Lion123: 11:23am On Jan 31
Geregu, with one power plant made almost as much profit as Transcorp with its two power plants and other businesses. Tony dey whine all of us.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 11:25am On Jan 31
Lion123:
Geregu, with one power plant made almost as much profit as Transcorp with its two power plants and other businesses. Tony dey whine all of us.
If transcorp power arm should stand alone, we might see the difference. The power arm seem to be covering for the other non profitable arms of transcorp.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mikeapollo: 11:26am On Jan 31
Jaakay:

I came across this news item below, which may also work to favour Oando if it sails through:

https://gazettengr.com/exclusive-tinubu-screws-nigeria-over-in-paris-returns-opl-245-ownership-to-shell-eni-after-cornering-lucrative-onshore-assets-to-nephew-wales-oando/

Just watch and pray. Make up your mind to either sink or float with your instincts based on background research on the stocks and its potential.
That is how you may make a huge gain in the market.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7550) (7551) (7552) (7553) (7554) (7555) (7556) ... (7753) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 222Martins(m), sterlingD(m), Yem0350, megawealth01, yMcy56(f) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.