Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,216 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7584) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10890997 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7581) (7582) (7583) (7584) (7585) (7586) (7587) ... (7753) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 7:15am On Feb 07
BullBearMkt:
Short-Term Market Outlook Turning Bearish With NSE ASI Double Top
Market All-Share Index is showing a short-term possible double top. A break of the neckline on high volume will possibly drag the index to its mean. This is a bearish outlook; however, the overall market outlook, both medium- and long-term, remain bullish

NB: Time to cautiously buy stocks

PLAN YOUR TRADES AND TRADE YOUR PLANS
grin grin grin grin grin

Medium and long term go soon join. Gut no dey lie grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 7:23am On Feb 07
Agbalowomeri:

Medium and long term go soon join. Gut no dey lie grin shocked

...never say never though. For medium and long terms to be bearish; it will take continuous bad news. Even short term is not completely bearish
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 7:42am On Feb 07
BullBearMkt:

...never say never though. For medium and long terms to be bearish; it will take continuous bad news. Even short term is not completely bearish
grin grin grin grin grin

Una don enjoy bull
Make una enjoy bear
Make your name fit complete

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 7:53am On Feb 07
The Chairman of Nigerian Exchange Group, Dr Umaru Kwairanga, has disclosed that two companies in the Dangote Industries Group will be listed on the exchange soon.

Kwairanga made this revelation on Tuesday during a closing-gong ceremony in honour of the Senate Committee on Capital Market and Institution’s visit to the NGX headquarters in Lagos.

He said, “As at last week, the president of Dangote assured me that the Dangote Refinery is going to be listed on this market very soon. He also said that apart from the refinery, he is going to list the fertiliser company (Dangote Fertiliser Limited). This is a commitment from the private sector... grin

https://punchng.com/dangote-to-list-refinery-fertiliser-companies-ngx-group-chair/

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 8:07am On Feb 07
[quote author=KarlTom post=128326976]The Chairman of Nigerian Exchange Group, Dr Umaru Kwairanga, has disclosed that two companies in the Dangote Industries Group will be listed on the exchange soon.

Kwairanga made this revelation on Tuesday during a closing-gong ceremony in honour of the Senate Committee on Capital Market and Institution’s visit to the NGX headquarters in Lagos.

So no plans for our food be that
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SonofElElyonRet: 8:22am On Feb 07
KarlTom:
The Chairman of Nigerian Exchange Group, Dr Umaru Kwairanga, has disclosed that two companies in the Dangote Industries Group will be listed on the exchange soon.

He said, “As at last week, the president of Dangote assured me that the Dangote Refinery is going to be listed on this market very soon. He also said that apart from the refinery, he is going to list the fertiliser company (Dangote Fertiliser Limited). This is a commitment from the private sector... grin

https://punchng.com/dangote-to-list-refinery-fertiliser-companies-ngx-group-chair/

I understand NNPC also will list
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 8:34am On Feb 07
I believe DF is a settled matter albeit without a definite timeline.
Speaking about DF will "unsettle and sway" the market especially when regulatory paperworks are already being processed...

[quote author=Krisuba post=128327139][/quote]
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 9:06am On Feb 07
KarlTom:
I believe DF is a settled matter albeit without a definite timeline.
Speaking about DF will "unsettle and sway" the market especially when regulatory paperworks are already being processed...

Na to buy that Dangote refinery as it comes out o, more than x2 is sure in the first 2 weeks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 9:12am On Feb 07
yMcy56:

Again, we can never say never...
I mentioned that it can't go below 10 again based on recent observation of trend over time and not based on TA/FA.
If it goes below, it's another opportunity presenting itself. Mr. Market has the final say.
I rest my case on OANDO for now. smiley

You dey rest your case now if Oando goes south na usual ghost mode you go enter.

Nah, you dey yearn with plenty confidence when him happen you go begging they change mouth. grin grin grin wink

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 9:13am On Feb 07
Blocks... Which kind weather be this...? Wetin I go do this midnight?

In another news...

World bank projects seven states in the Northern Nigeria to face severe food crisis in 2024

https://nairametrics.com/2024/02/06/world-bank-projects-seven-states-in-the-northern-nigeria-to-face-severe-food-crisis-in-2024/

Capital market: Senate to review legislative frameworks to boost listings, curb tax evasion
https://nairametrics.com/2024/02/07/capital-market-senate-to-review-legislative-frameworks-to-boost-listings-curb-tax-evasion/

Eterna Plc posts unaudited loss of N7.9 billion in 2023 due to naira devaluation

https://nairametrics.com/2024/02/06/eterna-plc-posts-unaudited-loss-of-n7-9-billion-in-2023-due-to-naira-devaluation/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 9:16am On Feb 07
megawealth01:
Blocks... Which kind weather be this...? Wetin I go do this midnight?

In another news...

World bank projects seven states in the Northern Nigeria to face severe food crisis in 2024

https://nairametrics.com/2024/02/06/world-bank-projects-seven-states-in-the-northern-nigeria-to-face-severe-food-crisis-in-2024/

Capital market: Senate to review legislative frameworks to boost listings, curb tax evasion
https://nairametrics.com/2024/02/07/capital-market-senate-to-review-legislative-frameworks-to-boost-listings-curb-tax-evasion/

Eterna Plc posts unaudited loss of N7.9 billion in 2023 due to naira devaluation

https://nairametrics.com/2024/02/06/eterna-plc-posts-unaudited-loss-of-n7-9-billion-in-2023-due-to-naira-devaluation/

The fast guys already enjoyed the second rally of ETERNA

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 9:21am On Feb 07
ositadima1:

Na to buy that Dangote refinery as it comes out o, more than x2 is sure in the first 2 weeks.

Where you go see am buy

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 9:25am On Feb 07
BullBearMkt:
Short-Term Market Outlook Turning Bearish With NSE ASI Double Top
Market All-Share Index is showing a short-term possible double top. A break of the neckline on high volume will possibly drag the index to its mean. This is a bearish outlook; however, the overall market outlook, both medium- and long-term, remain bullish

NB: Time to cautiously buy stocks

PLAN YOUR TRADES AND TRADE YOUR PLANS
grin grin grin grin grin

Yield in the secondary market for Fixed Income increased to over 17%, Treasury bill is expected to get to 18% today. Not good for equities.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by unite4real: 9:26am On Feb 07
ositadima1:

You will begin to see it to buy after it has done more than 100% and profit taking starts.

Unless they do IPO and give everyone prorated opportunity

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 9:40am On Feb 07
When Dangote Refinery and co. Finally list at NSE, nobody will look the side of kobo kobo stocks again except the ones that are capable to pay dividends.The era of kobo stocks are almost over.

Meanwhile this T-bill issue oga Emma has been lamenting since yesterday is another worry to the market when market is yet to stabilize on the foreign exchange issues on ground.

Provided bergaining is allowed, money must be made all the time. grin grin

https://nairametrics.com/2024/02/07/interest-rates-to-rise-as-cbn-sell-record-n1-trillion-in-wednesdays-treasury-bill-auction/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 9:46am On Feb 07
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 9:55am On Feb 07
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 10:02am On Feb 07
Ding! wink grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 10:04am On Feb 07
emmanuelewumi:

Yield in the secondary market for Fixed Income increased to over 17%, Treasury bill is expected to get to 18% today. Not good for equities.
My oga,pls do you know if access bank has Mmf directly like gtb or indirect company used for such investment. I am asking for a friend who banks with access bank.Though I told him of TB coming up as u said too.i have googled and nothing came up on access bank mmf
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 10:04am On Feb 07
KarlTom:
Ding! wink grin

I sight you, you dey ring opening bell abi.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BuchyD: 10:04am On Feb 07
KarlTom:
Ding! wink grin

Dong !!😀
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 10:05am On Feb 07
ositadima1:
You dey rest your case now if Oando goes south na usual ghost mode you go enter.

Nah, you dey yearn with plenty confidence when him happen you go begging they change mouth. grin grin grin wink
I dey rest case because there's no point posting upandan about it.
You see me change mouth since this whole OANDO issue began?
That I rest my case or quiet when it goes south doesn't mean I've changed my stand o.
It's not over until it's completely over... grin

*Edited. Make e no be like marketing*

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 10:15am On Feb 07
Locotrader:
Streetinvestor2 pls go and rescue your people.

https://businessday.ng/news/article/abc-transport-confirms-kidnap-of-driver-and-passengers/
What.this people wan put sand for my garri.The should allow my abc cross #1. On serious note this kogi axis has become something else to drive and pass.This was my regular route before. I like to drive myself on long journeys.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 10:29am On Feb 07
E ku market ooooo…while we enjoy stonk market lol

$1 is N1,500+

On his mandate we stand

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 10:30am On Feb 07
BUAFOODS @295.90 intra-day.....
Officially @295.90! Up with +10.90!

OANDO: Those guys are at work.......
Btw 12.85 to 14.45, the bids there are so thin, now they had to put fake offers at day's high which is 14.50......Una weldone ooo bargain hunters.... grin lipsrsealed
Maybe na Wale's guys too we don't know, dem get some hidden plans ...why not clear the bids on ground? lipsrsealed

* Even if Oando will fall in price, it's going to be possibly due to general market situation and not the court case again. I rest my case*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 10:44am On Feb 07
Streetinvestor2:
My oga,pls do you know if access bank has Mmf directly like gtb or indirect company used for such investment. I am asking for a friend who banks with access bank.Though I told him of TB coming up as u said too.i have googled and nothing came up on access bank mmf

Treasury bill, commercial papers and fixed deposit are the underlying assets in a Money Market Fund.

Your friend can go to his bank to make enquiry about Treasury bill

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 10:48am On Feb 07
Godisfaithful:

$1 is N1,500+

On his mandate we stand

Thank you very much for the update, speculating in dollar is not the only game in town. Choose the one that suits your situation and temperament

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:53am On Feb 07
emmanuelewumi:

Thank you very much for the update, speculating in dollar is not the only game in town. Choose the one that suits your situation and temperament
I swear. The guy is gradually becoming a bureau de change
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 10:59am On Feb 07
Godisfaithful:

$1 is N1,500+

On his mandate we stand
The ones you have will rot in your hand.And a Friend bought it black market yesterday #1450.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 11:06am On Feb 07
emmanuelewumi:

Treasury bill, commercial papers and fixed deposit are the underlying assets in a Money Market Fund.

Your friend can go to his bank to make enquiry about Treasury bill
The money market fund I am asking is the one that runs on daily like savings account which he can make withdrawal anytime or add to it.I see it on my gtbank app.i want to know if access bank has something like it

He is equally going to do 364 TB.He is in lag.i told him to go to any fbn tomorrow for it.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Laso09: 11:08am On Feb 07
Streetinvestor2:
The money market fund I am asking is the one that runs on daily like savings account which he can make withdrawal anytime or add to it.
He is equally going to do 364 TB.He is in lag.i told him to go to any fbn tomorrow for it.

If he wants to do mmf, he can register with stanbic at the comfort of his house.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 11:08am On Feb 07
Streetinvestor2:
The money market fund I am asking is the one that runs on daily like savings account which he can make withdrawal anytime or add to it.

We have more than enough in the market. Direct him to the mutual funds thread

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7581) (7582) (7583) (7584) (7585) (7586) (7587) ... (7753) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Choiceguy and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.