Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7608) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10869905 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7605) (7606) (7607) (7608) (7609) (7610) (7611) ... (7748) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 12:44pm On Feb 17
ARIMA forecast for on or before next Friday. Minimum upward movement predicted: BUAFOODS to 398, GEREGU to 1093; and minimum downward movement predicted: MEYER to 4.7, MECURE to 9.22 by Friday. angry

This is not a recommendation, just an observation of the model's forecasts.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ehay(f): 2:23pm On Feb 17
Our ASI broke out upwards from the channel on Friday. Up we go with shallow and deep pull backs here and there, ......i guesss.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by babaijesha: 3:11pm On Feb 17
ositadima1:
ARIMA forecast for on or before next Friday. Minimum upward movement predicted: BUAFOODS to 398, GEREGU to 1093; and minimum downward movement predicted: MEYER to 4.7, MECURE to 9.22 by Friday. angry

This is not a recommendation, just an observation of the model's forecasts.

How do i learn this model... ?

Can you refer me to any resources that can assist me ?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jerekre(m): 4:04pm On Feb 17
Idrismusty97:
Please who invest in Bamboo here and can recommend long term stocks to buy? Or any US stocks? Thank you
There is a US stocks thread https://www.nairaland.com/5669161/us-stocks-pick-alert

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 4:29pm On Feb 17
Transcorp trading in value zone. Sharpen your cutlass... grin

Fidelity bank- bulls tried to take control of the stock but overpowered by bears. Bears might attempt to shake out weak hands before buyers step in to drive price up. Any price between N9 and N10 is a good entry.

UBA not bad to enter <N25...My ideal entry would be around N23.30

Zenith needs to retest demand zone before attracting buyers. Any price < N35 is desirable.

FCMB- bulls trying hard to defend the N8 level. I love the consolidation. Friday volume not strong enough. Though not bad for entry for div hunters.

DD still advised. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ositadima2: 4:38pm On Feb 17
angry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ositadima2: 5:29pm On Feb 17
babaijesha:

How do i learn this model... ?

Can you refer me to any resources that can assist me ?

https :// dc614 . 4shared. com /download/XHdWkNeMge/ARIMA.docx?tsid=20240217-162610-657c823a&sbsr=79dbb9209d86cfcd0ef1c589aaf76022b08&bip=MTA1LjExMy45Ni4xMg&lgfp=71&forceOpen=true

Remove d gaps and download word document. angry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Idrismusty97(m): 8:10pm On Feb 17

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 10:29pm On Feb 17
[quote author=Wotowotoman post=128507581]

Greenvaiper is Dr Akpa. An old man over 50 that spends all his time on olosho thread trolling kids that can be his sons. He seems to be mentally unstable, probably due to losing his life savings of 1 million naira to that Ponzi scheme called MBA. Ahiboilandgas warned him but he never listened.

By ur name we know where u are coming from . Sanity is being demanded on the forum!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Wotowotoman: 12:01pm On Feb 18
Krisuba:
Greenvaiper is Dr Akpa. An old man over 50 that spends all his time on olosho thread trolling kids that can be his sons. He seems to be mentally unstable, probably due to losing his life savings of 1 million naira to that Ponzi scheme called MBA. Ahiboilandgas warned him but he never listened.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 4:00pm On Feb 18
Agbalowomeri:
NGXBNK10

Very interesting colors Lol
Agba, wetin be these colours now?
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 4:10pm On Feb 18
BullBearMkt:

grin grin grin grin grin

Next couple of days is critical for the banks. Either a rejection or a breakdown

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 4:38pm On Feb 18
Agbalowomeri:

Next couple of days is critical for the banks. Either a rejection or a breakdown
...good analysis!!! wink
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojemzzy: 4:58pm On Feb 18
Pls I didn't get ur advice on transcorp,what price is good for entry presently?What's ur take on Wapco as well?

Fidelity bank- bulls tried to take control of the stock but overpowered by bears. Bears might attempt to shake out weak hands before buyers step in to drive price up. Any price between N9 and N10 is a good entry.

UBA not bad to enter <N25...My ideal entry would be around N23.30

Zenith needs to retest demand zone before attracting buyers. Any price < N35 is desirable.

FCMB- bulls trying hard to defend the N8 level. I love the consolidation. Friday volume not strong enough. Though not bad for entry for div hunters.

DD still advised. grin[/quote]
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DrAwo(m): 5:05pm On Feb 18
In our first podcast episode of the year, we chat with Mr Atiku Audu (Head, Investment Management of a leading PFA in Nigeria).

He also shares lessons from his transition into finance from engineering and why ensuring you live to fight another day may the be most essential skill for every investor.

We hope you enjoy the conversation as much as we did.

https://anchor.fm/value-nigeria/episodes/93--Longevity-in-investing-A-chat-with-Mr-Atiku-Audu-e2ftvhi

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 5:17pm On Feb 18
onegentleguy:

I like that you're often realistic and factual in your view/input.
You are right about the possible short term bearish outlook.
The mkt made a LL and followed it up with a LH (< previous high) culminating in the double-top formation.
But it's still unconfirmed at this point. (see the simple chart impression below)

The dotted line below the lower trend channel can be considered an "alternative neckline", while the green line doubles as the neckline and psychological key SL.

Lots to say but here's my postulation;

A bounce at the alternative neckline but which reproduces a triple top formation could herald a stronger short term bearish reversal.
There's a 66.7% possibility that price action may break below the alternative neckline and a 33.3% prob of achieving the opposite.
With the former, I expect a bounce at the base of that rectangle/neckline unless the large caps/blue-chips lead the fall.

The trend in certain sectoral index is given a hint.

A reversal in short term trend will only likely be confirmed if and when PV action (must be supported by vol) drops below that neckline and key SL, bounces in-between that green and purple line but turns the green line into a "bullet proof fence".
...put differently, when psychological SL transitions into a psychological RL.

Below 81, 414 is actually when I will be concerned about the mkt. (though that again will depend on the assets that one holds)
Until then, there's absolutely nothing to fret about!

Some select asset names will inversely correlate the index movement (outperform the market within the period in focus), while others will present another great entry opportunity for value investors.
Those who subscribed to my outline and investment guide--Series 2 know what they ought to do.

It is well

UPDATE;

As expected, the ASI PV activity resisted the short term bearish sentiment and bounced off the base of that rectangle/neckline (key EMA region) with a bullish harami (see arrow) following a breakdown below the alternative neckline.
...1st part in italics played out quite well. (refer to my previous post above)

Interestingly, the index would go on to make a HH with a GAP UP above the previous YtDH and KRL after recapturing (breakout and retesting) it's previous KSL and "alternative neckline" with a strong engulfing candlestick. (ref: DTF in view)

We wait to see if that gap up is a runaway or exhaustion gap though the former appears to have a higher prob.
One thing is certain though; PV action is showing a "reawakening" of bullish sentiment across key short term TFs with no threat in sight for the mid and long term TFs. (note the 2nd part in italics)

The part in bold remains VALID!

It is well.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 5:31pm On Feb 18
onegentleguy:

You will be there smiling until you miss out on some select opportunities that the mkt presents.

Look well! shocked cool

....or the duo of inflation and currency devaluation will infest and eat into that your cash bullion van. wink cheesy grin

It is well

BullBearMkt:

grin grin grin grin grin

No mind Agba.
We told him the bearish short term sentiment is not yet confirmed. wink cheesy grin

He could've taken position in certain select key assets @ 19--30% below their CMPs.

Regards
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 5:43pm On Feb 18
Agbalowomeri:

Now you are beginning to sound probabilistic unlike then when you sounded quite certain. wink cheesy cool

Btw, you seem to be focusing only on the NGX Banking 10 and probably paying less attention to other KEY index.
Check the NGSE 30 (this better mirrors the ASI direction), NGSE Pension and ...
Even the NGSE Banking 10 you highlighted is doing something. A worst case scenario would be that of a bit more consolidation from current level (possibly in expectation of a confluence with the release of their YE financial print), but not a breakdown. ...check well. shocked cool

As I stated then; certain select asset names would inversely correlate the index movement (outperform the market within the period in focus), while a few names will present another great entry opportunity for value investors.

It is well

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 7:11pm On Feb 18
onegentleguy:

No mind Agba.
We told him the bearish short term sentiment is not yet confirmed. wink cheesy grin

He could've taken position in certain select key assets @ 19--30% below their CMPs.

Regards

OGG you dey analyze ASI without breadth and volume. Are you a learner?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 7:23pm On Feb 18
Agbalowomeri:

OGG you dey analyze ASI without breadth and volume. Are you a learner?

Of course Mkt breath and volume were incorporated in my analysis from the get go!
What I had put out here is just a simple breakdown. (including the chart)

If you analyze matters accordingly, you would see that even the NGSE Banking 10 you highlighted has maintained a strong bullish structure on the short term TF. What we have witnessed is nothing but a CORRECTION possibly the last phase to the base. Next impulse will likely reproduce a breakout and retest of 1st SH since the downward retracement from YtDH.
Not much time for long epistle. cool

You need to combine and effectively utilize certain key indicators ...check well. shocked cool

Btw, I like to be called a learner. ...for that's what I am. wink cheesy grin

It is well

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mankind2024: 8:05pm On Feb 18
Agbalowomeri:

I will say it again and again, Agbalowomeri is a spent analyst. This was how you have been scaring risk averse investors from joining the train of Transcorp, Zenith, GTCO and other equities with your Anticipated bear 🐻 that was killed by the raging bull when the ASI was static at 48k to 50k.
Your tool is outdated, you can never get the ASI @5% below d current level, which is expected 5% volatility, You still cannot call this a bear market.
A sustainable bear must drop the index by at least 20%.
At the declaration 📜 of dividends, the index will rally to 110K.
Your old strategy of Timing the Market would never work in this current dispensation.
Remember to incorporate 2 important factors which all the Timing tools would never addressed.
1. Inflation andCurrency floating
2. ***Local portfolio investors participation in the Market and uncertainty factor in Nigeria economy.
The above negate the effectiveness of your tools.
There would be no major events, other than predicted 5% market volatility (aka gbelo-gbebo)
Advanced Ichimoku strategy, Fibonachi retracement, Elliot wave, ARIMA model and the rest of these tools are currently ineffective and inefficient in NGX.
The best model for now, is follow the insider activities, follow the money bag, follow the speculation until the government provide a definitive solution to our economy woes.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 8:22pm On Feb 18
Mankind2024:

I will say it again and again, Agbalowomeri is a spent analyst. This was how you have been scaring risk averse investors from joining the train of Transcorp, Zenith, GTCO and other equities with your Anticipated bear 🐻 that was killed by the raging bull when the ASI was static at 48k to 50k.
Your tool is outdated, you can never get the ASI @5% below d current level, which is expected 5% volatility, You still cannot call this a bear market.
Your old strategy of Timing the Market would never work in this current dispensation.
Remember to incorporate 2 important factors which all the Timing tools would never addressed.
2. ***Local portfolio investors participation in the Market and uncertainty factor in Nigeria economy.
There would be no major events, other than predicted 5% market volatility (aka gbelo-gbebo)
Advanced Ichimoku strategy, Fibonachi retracement, Elliot wave, ARIMA model and the rest of these tools are currently ineffective and inefficient in NGX.
The best model for now, is follow the insider activities, follow the money bag, follow the speculation until the government provide a definitive solution to our economy woes.

Feel I should humbly let you know that some lines in some of your recent posts are unnecessary. (its not just about this one)
We all can always engage in a constructive manner without appearing to mock and/or attack others.
Its only responsible to welcome all divergent views and counter them if you will, by putting out logical but factual statements.

You are definitely not doing badly, but you can do better bro!
Regards

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 10:57pm On Feb 18
onegentleguy:

Feel I should humbly let you know that some lines in some of your recent posts are unnecessary. (its not just about this one)
We all can always engage in a constructive manner without appearing to mock and/or attack others.
Its only responsible to welcome all divergent views and counter them if you will, by putting out logical but factual statements.

Regards

Word
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mankind2024: 5:37am On Feb 19
onegentleguy:

Regards

Get a feedback @ dusk
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BuchyD: 7:18am On Feb 19
Mondays are Known For "red".
How Red it's gonna be?... I can't say.

It is always A Good time to (re)enter some stocks for Those who Have spare cash.

HAPPY TRADING!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 7:18am On Feb 19
Mankind2024:

Agba dey try ooo. Dem don steal him tools many times but him get good security for gate wey dey do serious search and recover... grin
The last time, one babe here hide am very 'far', even security dey ponder how him go recover the tools without been sacked.... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 9:00am On Feb 19
BuchyD:
Mondays are Known For "red".
How Red it's gonna be?... I can't say.

It is always A Good time to (re)enter some stocks for Those who Have spare cash.

HAPPY TRADING!
@BuchyD, I understand you made innocent post; but the reality is market can either be red or green on Mondays based on data

Happy Greenwich Week!!!
grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 9:22am On Feb 19
All eyes on NB... Breweries eh
That loss sha nobi huge one?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 10:01am On Feb 19
Ding! grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feminineA: 10:50am On Feb 19
megawealth01:

Go to our crypto group on nairaland na

Nobi from my mouth you go hear that site/link is FRAUD anyways...

Pls can you direct me to this crypto group?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7605) (7606) (7607) (7608) (7609) (7610) (7611) ... (7748) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Locotrader(m), Boshins, KarlTom, debeey87(m), BabsO2(m), ositadima1(m), Heishere, Blackman101, olamydey(f), Ojoboak(m), eziokwunwoko(m), Adinije(f), lancee(m), OBAGADAFFI, SonofElElyonRet, sterlingD(m), TsarZed, ndept and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.