Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,301 members, 7,815,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7643) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10872052 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7640) (7641) (7642) (7643) (7644) (7645) (7646) ... (7749) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Care4: 10:49am On Mar 06
Bimmms:
Does Morgan capital have a trading app on phone ? Preferable iPhone , I tried downloading it yesterday , couldn’t find any

Morgan doesnt have apps.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 10:52am On Mar 06
Mpeace:
Salt still dey fall lol. Some people go sell and comeback to buy high.
A whole DANGFOODS at below 50! smiley
Very cheap

Btw, INTENERGY is back!
Newbies ask questions o.
A buy-out price of N1.60 is still on course.......though we dont have updates on it yet.
** If you must buy, wait at bargain junction**
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 10:54am On Mar 06
Princkez:
TRANSCORP...that single bid of 66m units ,money is talking..

Aswear. I saw it too and fear catch me... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 11:03am On Mar 06
Coolcash1:

Aswear. I saw it too and fear catch me... grin

Na afraid catch me.You sure one of the cowboy of nse has not decided to pump transcorp plc up like he did with transcorp hotel. Tony must enter forbes list next yr.

It could be the reason of accumulation by his fmly oh. From my small maths if transcorp power hit #500. Transcorp which owns 52% of that asset will have no business trading below #50

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TsarZed: 11:05am On Mar 06
Join the President and Group CEO of Transcorp Plc., Dr. Owen Omogiafo, OON, on Arise News today as she discusses Transcorp Power's recent listing on the Nigeria Exchange (NGX) Main Board and the successful management of a conglomerate in Nigeria.

Date: TODAY, March 6th, 2024
Time: 11:00 a.m. (WAT)

Click here to watch live on YouTube

https://protect.checkpoint.com/v2/___https://heirsholdings.us4.list-manage.com/track/click?u=5f02da89231e2ddbb3148e957&id=adbd9e2cf3&e=35c4bbe6c8___.YzJlOnVuaXRlZGNhcGl0YWw6YzpvOjYxZmJhYTFiZDk4YjExOThlYjgwMzU3ZjRhMjJhOGQwOjY6NmMzYjo3ZjYwNDQzZTMyMzRhN2ZjNTU2NDExNjU1NjEyY2FmZDBkNTZmNjU2NTQ3OGQ0NjI1ZjlkMjIyMjM3MTQxZTU2Omg6VA

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 11:22am On Mar 06
yMcy56:

A whole DANGFOODS at below 50! smiley
Very cheap

Btw, INTENERGY is back!
Newbies ask questions o.
A buy-out price of N1.60 is still on course.......though we dont have updates on it yet.
** If you must buy, wait at bargain junction**
From the improvement in the most recent set of results I seem to think that that buy out price may be renegotiated higher.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:26am On Mar 06
Deadlytruth:

From the improvement in the most recent set of results I seem to think that that buy out price may be renegotiated higher.
Maybe.....but remember Norremberger came in when the stock was dead and abandoned at car park for long.......I think the N1.60 was juicy for the stock that time.
I've not even check the result anyway.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:30am On Mar 06

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by edwardaigb: 11:33am On Mar 06
Please has any one using Morgan been able to buy TransPower? I have been bidding without any luck.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 11:35am On Mar 06
edwardaigb:
Please has any one using Morgan been able to buy TransPower? I have been bidding without any luck.
yes....I got yesterday, I made sure I pushed. the buy button at exactly 9.30a.m

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 11:49am On Mar 06
Orders placed during trading hours, instead of registering as EXECUTING, still registers as BOOKED.

Anyone else experiencing this?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 11:53am On Mar 06
yMcy56:

Maybe.....but remember Norremberger came in when the stock was dead and abandoned at car park for long.......I think the N1.60 was juicy for the stock that time.
I've not even check the result anyway.....
Please check.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tpharell: 11:53am On Mar 06
Princkez:
Except they clear out all the bids at the maximum trade rate for the day, your timing will remain meaningless as the order of priority of trade execution favors brokers trading on the NGX floor

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by edwardaigb: 11:57am On Mar 06
Princkez:

Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by iHaveMadeiT2: 12:00pm On Mar 06
sterlingD:

This fall is presenting very good opportunity
A beg, leave all this opportunity talk as if people have limitless funds. We want rewards for investors just like TOE is doing currently

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:00pm On Mar 06
Princkez:
TRANSCORP...that single bid of 66m units ,money is talking..
Those TRANSCORP bidders be like........sheybi you Sabi dump, oya keep dumping on us...... grin

This is the type of bids we're talking about, not the petty petty ones they used to accuse people of using to manipulate share prices......

We are waiting for repeat of similar things in DANGFOODS.....only that DANG used to delay unnecessarily. The waiting is costing people who entered higher a lot.... 😏

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 12:03pm On Mar 06
Japaul paid dividend yesterday. I don't know how much was declared. I only saw alert though I have sold all and collected my school fees in January
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sterlingD(m): 12:10pm On Mar 06
iHaveMadeiT2:

A beg, leave all this opportunity talk as if people have limitless funds. We want rewards for investors just like TOE is doing currently
For those who are interested and have the funds to buy this presents an opportunity for them like someone said yesterday sharpen your cutlass. I also remember someone here saying that DS may drop to below N50.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:25pm On Mar 06
Streetinvestor2:
Japaul paid dividend yesterday. I don't know how much was declared. I only saw alert though I have sold all and collected my school fees in January
Wow! JAPAUL pay dividend? shocked
No info on this at all
A rejected stone....... grin
Try and check well, let's have concrete evidence

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tpharell: 12:34pm On Mar 06

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Emndy(m): 12:39pm On Mar 06
Tpharell:
Here are the people that have been able to pick up Transcorp power, and heavily too.
Forget about picking up anything now except you are a trader on the NGX floor.

No. They are selling to provide liquidity, not buying.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tpharell: 12:41pm On Mar 06
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tpharell: 12:43pm On Mar 06
Emndy:

No. They are selling to provide liquidity, not buying.
Oh! Noted
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 1:03pm On Mar 06
So Transcorp sold 43million units of transpower. Our accountants in the house, Pls where will the money go to?
Abi dem go use the money pay us special dividend?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 1:05pm On Mar 06
Seems NASCON and DANGSUGAR are the ones receiving major punishment for TRANSPOWER listing!

More sales to key into TRANSPOWER

GEREGU seriously guiding and defending the share price but Alhaji, No!
If not for the Merger news, I'm not really a fan of Dang stocks... sad

CAPITAL preservation should now be key to Dang holders......those running to make quick gains are still coming back sha.
Lets be Patient and hopeful. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 1:09pm On Mar 06
yMcy56:

Wow! JAPAUL pay dividend? shocked
No info on this at all
A rejected stone....... grin
Try and check well, let's have concrete evidence
The alert I got says Japaul 6 from sterling registrars.
I don't even know Japaul registrar because I have never filled e dividend to that effect

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yinka2011: 1:21pm On Mar 06
Of all the finance websites in Nigeria I respect easykobo the most.

This tpower listing Ppl will learn the hard way.

When the rug gets pulled we will know who is swimming naked.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 1:25pm On Mar 06
yinka2011:
Of all the finance websites in Nigeria I respect easykobo the most.

This tpower listing Ppl will learn the hard way.

When the rug gets pulled we will know who is swimming naked.
The people behind it have two heads.They are better than members here.

And why did you then come here to mention it

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 1:27pm On Mar 06
Emndy:
. They are selling to provide liquidity, not buying.
The regulators are not serious.
They're supposed to apply wisdom in providing the liquidity.....
While there's still heavy demand, they could have just hold on first .......and be releasing the +10% daily till people starts getting tired of queuing up... smiley

Most institutional investors are trying to enter the bus by all means...... TRANSPOWER is solid

Btw, the Transcorp Plc heavy bidders are yet to get their fills...... smiley

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yinka2011: 1:32pm On Mar 06
Streetinvestor2:
The people behind it have two heads.They are better than members here.

And why did you then come here to mention it

Found some info there that I didn’t find anywhere and that’s what I was looking for … deserved a shoutout for me.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 1:37pm On Mar 06
grin grin

yMcy56:

The regulators are not serious.
They're supposed to apply wisdom in providing the liquidity.....
While there's still heavy demand, they could have just hold on first .......and be releasing the +10% daily till people starts getting tired of queuing up... smiley

Most institutional investors are trying to enter the bus by all means...... TRANSPOWER is solid
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 1:47pm On Mar 06
Mpeace:
So Transcorp sold 43million units of transpower. Our accountants in the house, Pls where will the money go to?
Abi dem go use the money pay us special dividend?

The money will be used for re-investment in other promising subsidiaries now. shocked

Abi how do you want Transcorp to grow its subsidiaries under the leadership of Africa's Champion for entrepreneurs - Tony Elumelu cool.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7640) (7641) (7642) (7643) (7644) (7645) (7646) ... (7749) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ololufemi, talktofemi, Ginalex(f), ndept, Ndidi2, SonofElElyonRet, Wiseadebiye, Allthelight, leparj(m), lasisi(m), Streetinvestor2, Boshins, dapix, drotba(m), 222Martins(m) and 15 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.