Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,369 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (772) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10891641 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (769) (770) (771) (772) (773) (774) (775) ... (7753) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by FrankTalk1: 5:04pm On Apr 23, 2015
myjoy08:
Let's have some fun right now...Let everyone lists the top 3 or 4 stocks that will outperformed the market in the next 2 months? grin

I think:
UBcap
UBA
DangSugar
Transcorp

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 5:08pm On Apr 23, 2015
FCMB is heading to N4 easily. Not a buy recommendation!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 23, 2015
FrankTalk1:

I think:
UBcap
UBA
DangSugar
Transcorp

zendi:
Skye
Fidelity
Aiico
(All subject to the release of their pending results)

megainvest:

UBCAP
Oando
PZ
FCMB
(Maybe DANGCEM & Flourmill) grin

Michael11stock:
WEMABANK
WAPIC
OANDO

Thank you all Sirs. Still expecting more... grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 23, 2015
1) Ubcap
2) Transcorp
3) Oando

myjoy08:
Let's have some fun right now...Let everyone lists the top 3 or 4 stocks that will outperformed the market in the next 2 months? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 5:32pm On Apr 23, 2015
After a successful inauguration on May29, June 1st will be explosive on NSE. Position your self.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 5:34pm On Apr 23, 2015
Transcorp. Uba . OANDO Fcmb
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 5:38pm On Apr 23, 2015
FrankTalk1:

How come I don't know this ''main joint'' even after spending 5 yrs studying there several years ago? grin grin grin

All Books and No play! We know una nah
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 5:45pm On Apr 23, 2015
1.Oando, 2.FBNH, 3.Dangote sugar, 4.Eterna
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 6:03pm On Apr 23, 2015
ucheson2:
@davide470 That you still think that I am joking here means that you are new to this blog. When I say I am buying am not joking just that I try as much as possible to be polite with my post. 'Plz don't threaten me again'. I never forced you to sell your stock, those I am talking to are my people and they are already doing what they are surppose to do. Let me also inform you that thousands of people read this blog daily that post that one or two don't like, many others cherish it. There are special attributes that have kept us going in this forum: respect for one another, decorum, careful with our choice of language etc are what distinguish this blog from the others on nairaland. I will not end this piece without saluting some distinguished founding members of this forum: stockbull that the thread, b2br, 9free, mercylicous, swg, dexter, domex, ihediorama, manie, emmanuel ewumi, ur sincerly, among others. I will not forget bigass though she attacks us some times, she also contributed to this whole thing.
You keep flouting the nairaland rules (no 18). You will be banned if this re occurs.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yem0350: 6:04pm On Apr 23, 2015
myjoy08:

Thank you all Sirs. Still expecting more... grin
UBA
Sterling
DangSug
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 6:06pm On Apr 23, 2015
Please I need answers on why a fee is incurred whenever one withdraws money from his/her Morgan iTrade Account? Thanks for your concern!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 6:07pm On Apr 23, 2015
Please I need answers on why a fee is incurred whenever one withdraws money from his/her Morgan iTrade Account? Thanks for your concern!.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 6:08pm On Apr 23, 2015
Please I need answers on why a fee is incurred whenever one withdraws money from his/her Morgan iTrade Account? Thanks for your concern!.!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by FranklinRich: 6:09pm On Apr 23, 2015
Moneysage:

It is worthy, at this moment of investors' adrenaline surge, to recall how fallible prophecies are. Recently, a certain pRoPhEt chibok foresaw fire and brimstone regarding Nigeria's 2015 and hinged his investment decisions on it. He continued to dissuade many people from investing based his suspicions. When his predictions failed, he disappeared into thin air...maybe started accumulating stocks in secret. (only to return later for unsolicited posts on profits he had made)

About 9-11 months ago, Oxygen was the rave of the moment on this thread. With people saying "Oando will get to N35; see you at N100 etc" People even used hastags #teamtranscorpoando. I remember those days if intense emotions. Yet, we know where the stocks are today. And another season of forward looking statements and emotional outpouring from investors of Oxygen has started again.

@megainvest (and all traders with sound reasoning): This post is not to disparage you or trample on your right of opinion. It is to remind us that some posts are better kept to ourselves, and not shared in public space. In the long run, the market doesn't care about the feelings, wishes, impressions or projections of any investor and many future-looking posts don't often help any sound investor. They only generate emotional stress and arguments among investors.

Saying FBNH will get to whatever price on Tuesday because of the recent trading on it can only be laughable. Why Tuesday? Why not Monday or Friday?

Proverbs 17:28

#peace

well said!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Lopezway: 6:12pm On Apr 23, 2015
deept:

Happy birthday mama nsempa, more bulls to your portfolio

HBD Merciful Mercy.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cadno(m): 6:46pm On Apr 23, 2015
ucheson2:
Let me call on my friends and well wishers to plz go and sell more oando tomorow. I saw your efforts today which made oando depreciate to N19 during the first section but when we placed our mandate during the second section and others took advantage of it, the price soared. we can do better tomorow. Don't forget that our goal this time is to achieve 3% of oando with our limited resource. We must all therefore continue to work hard and keep communicating until our goal is achieved. Thanks and sell more oando tomorow.
I am taking Ucheson as a clown with a pinch of salt...watching carefully...am mopping up more Oando, am at 160k units now, ucheson keep it up, once U slow, I will offload...bus stop

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 23, 2015
Thank you all Sirs and Ma's for the participation.

I choose:

Access
Uba
Transcorp
Flour mill/Oando

The first 2 will be Access and Transcorp!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by courage89(m): 7:08pm On Apr 23, 2015
AIICO
Flour Mill
Access
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by millo: 7:16pm On Apr 23, 2015
ucheson2:
Let me call on my friends and well wishers to plz go and sell more oando tomorow. I saw your efforts today which made oando depreciate to N19 during the first section but when we placed our mandate during the second section and others took advantage of it, the price soared. we can do better tomorow. Don't forget that our goal this time is to achieve 3% of oando with our limited resource. We must all therefore continue to work hard and keep communicating until our goal is achieved. Thanks and sell more oando tomorow.
Who is this baba? Do you think the NSE is your village palm wine joint? You are being super-ridiculous my friend.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 8:04pm On Apr 23, 2015
[quote author=mercylicious post=33022550]Anyway, today is my bday.
Happy birthday Ma'am wish u many happy returns
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by elubiazo: 8:11pm On Apr 23, 2015
Aiico
Ubcap
Fcmb
Fidelity Bank
Uba
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chillykelly86(m): 8:13pm On Apr 23, 2015
myjoy08:

Oando
UBA
Skye
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chillykelly86(m): 8:17pm On Apr 23, 2015
A very happy and fruitful year to you, Madam Mercy.
You're one of the few who genuinely care for newbies here.

May the Lord prosper your handiwork.

@mercylicious
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jauntty: 8:41pm On Apr 23, 2015
Happy BirthDay @mercylicious. More Bulls to ur Portfolio.

mercylicious is one the few people I respect and stalk @ NL...especially her posts on NSEMPA and Agriculture.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 23, 2015
jauntty:
Happy BirthDay @mercylicious. More Bulls to ur Portfolio.

mercylicious is one the few people I respect and stalk @ NL...especially her posts on NSEMPA and Agriculture.

GBAM!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 9:15pm On Apr 23, 2015
chillykelly86:

Oando
UBA
Skye
Replace Skye with 1Bank shikena.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chillykelly86(m): 9:38pm On Apr 23, 2015
ucheson2:
A "one-million-units-of-Oando" advice for you:-

From my estimation, "you and your company" now have over 1% of Oando shares, right?

Simple and easy thing to do to force the price down is to flood the market with the over 100 million units of Oando your company already has. The price should surely come down. If you're lucky, it may also create a panic as people will be wondering what's making the stock lose so much.
And then, in your words, "you can always come back to buy cheaper".

QED

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by LondonCool(m): 9:39pm On Apr 23, 2015
1) FBNH
2) Oando
3) Dangote Sugar
4) NASCON
5) PZ
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by alexo68(m): 9:39pm On Apr 23, 2015
Happy birthday Madam Mercylicious LLNP. My people for the stock picks i would go for Transcorp and Oando,not a buy recommedation DYR(Do Your Research).

(1) (2) (3) ... (769) (770) (771) (772) (773) (774) (775) ... (7753) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Emndy(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.