Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7729) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10887479 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7726) (7727) (7728) (7729) (7730) (7731) (7732) ... (7753) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ProphetUtuocha: 9:43am On Apr 25
To the scary and doubtful ones, you may supply us your Oando. This is a rare accumulation phase for the discerning ones. We dey gidigba!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sky2891: 9:52am On Apr 25
ProphetUtuocha:
To the scary and doubtful ones, you may supply us your Oando. This is a rare accumulation phase for the discerning ones. We dey gidigba!
When will the air clear?
Not easy being in OANDO at the moment.
Close watch with fingers crossed.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 10:00am On Apr 25
Ding! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 222Martins(m): 10:05am On Apr 25
There is an igbo adage that goes thus: "Anaghi eji anya oma a ga Cherubim." You see this Champbrew, na Cherubim. So na red eye, cutlass and wheelbarrow i carry enter am...........Time will tell who is right or wrong. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Locotrader:

Na Wetin dey on the table I dey look now.
I was inside oando until I see nothing on the table but calamities and bomb.I sold off 2 days ago.streetinvestor be my guy but he misses the champion way.we go know who is right and wrong very soon.
ositadima1:

He shock me too. It goes a long way to show that Streetinvestor is an impartial kind of guy that say things as he see them. While the Loco guy nah agenda kind of person way they always comment base on him own personal target, very MH kind of person. Make una dey follow am with caution o, he fit put una for wahala, atikpoju ooo, wani ka abasi ooo ... grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Utalinmou: 10:26am On Apr 25
OandO is acting as you guys predicted. The shit is of no use for now

MTN needs to shed more blood so I can hop in.
I think Access is at a good bargain what do you guys think

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Hedgefunds: 10:33am On Apr 25
Streetinvestor2:
Pls when did this happen

Did you get paid yet ??
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndept: 10:40am On Apr 25
Locotrader:

If you are relying on 2023 report for success story,you will be disappointed.2023 is another bombshell waiting for explosions.

Raising of funds is the only option left now to clean their mess.If this fails,oando will cease to exist.

You have to wait till 2025/26 to see a strong balance sheet that is if you are still a shareholder by then.
You have forgotten that oando has already taken a loan of 800 million dollars from AFREXIM Bank in November 2023
https://energycapitalpower.com/oando-secures-800m-afreximbank-loan-for-naoc-acquisition/

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 10:56am On Apr 25
I fear no evil is not when train is coming in the opposite direction.

Stay and get crushed.

3T na your mate?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 11:12am On Apr 25
This man grin grin grin grin

Locotrader:

Stay and get crushed.

3T na your mate?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 222Martins(m): 11:30am On Apr 25
Locotrader:

Stay and get crushed.

3T na your mate?
They think N3Trillion is N3Billion.......Somebody even dropped a link that Oando took fresh AFREXIM loan of $800million in 2023. A time may come when Oando peeps will look for straw to grasp, but they will not see. They will cry out to their ProphetOtuocha for help and fresh prophecy of hope but alas, the prophet has bailed out long before the ship sank.. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 222Martins(m): 11:45am On Apr 25
For those saying something is cooking, food is ready!! Dangote Sugar don drop update....

https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/40994_DANGOTE_SUGAR_REFINERY_PLC-UPDATE_ON_THE_PROPOSED_MERGER_OF_DSR,_NASCON_AND_DRL_CORPORATE_ACTIONS_APRIL_2024.pdf
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogoo4real: 11:49am On Apr 25
222Martins:
For those saying something is cooking, food is ready!! Dangote Sugar don drop update....
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/40994_DANGOTE_SUGAR_REFINERY_PLC-UPDATE_ON_THE_PROPOSED_MERGER_OF_DSR,_NASCON_AND_DRL_CORPORATE_ACTIONS_APRIL_2024.pdf

This page is not found!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by unite4real: 11:52am On Apr 25
ogoo4real:

This page is not found!

copy everything and paste on a new page.
do not click the link

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 222Martins(m): 11:53am On Apr 25
ogoo4real:

This page is not found!
Just copy the full link and paste in your browser.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 12:00pm On Apr 25
Dangote Sugar has agreed to suspend the merger oooo!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:03pm On Apr 25
222Martins:
I kept wondering what your mission is in this forum.....🤔🤔
Shebi you didn't buy DS/NS and OANDO, why not face the Champion Brewery you're accumulating?

If Dangsugar drops a letter, did you read a part that says "For the time being" and that "Further information will be provided to the investing public and regulators in due course"?

Once the coast is clear, trust you'll disappear just as you appear with new moniker too.

16 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by unite4real: 12:13pm On Apr 25
yMcy56:

Shebi you didn't buy DS/NS and OANDO, why not face the Champion Brewery you're accumulating?

If Dangsugar drops a letter, did you read a part that says "For the time being" and that "Further information will be provided to the investing public and regulators in due course"?

Once the coast is clear, trust you'll disappear just as you appear with new moniker too.

at the bolded.

when the table will turn, i hope all those criticizing DS/NS will be around to watch the joy.

Though sorrow comes in the night; joy comes in the morning

the waiting may tarry but it will all end in praise

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KayOn1: 12:27pm On Apr 25
Hopefully, going forward our decisions will be guided by being objective and not emotions.
@222Martins, it's all good. Do not take to heart.

*** I am not in DS, neither am I in Nascon.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 222Martins(m): 12:28pm On Apr 25
yMcy56:

Baby investor that can't talk without becoming emotionally whipped up.....Na like this you wan take make am for NGX? I am neither an emotional gambler like you, nor a monkey hunter that need others to buy so i can exit. I walk the talk.

My moniker 222martins is older than your stock portfolio and your brokerage account. So leave the talk about moniker and show your holdings in the NS/DS that you kept encouraging people to buy even when the price was dropping rapidly. Talk is cheap!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by USAfall2024: 12:33pm On Apr 25
FBNH drop in price in the past 2 months is worrisome. From challenging the big boys Zee and GTB to now being relegated to Access level. Kinda interesting to observe such U-turn of stock trends in this market. Zee still remains my favorite Bank stock tongue

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 12:33pm On Apr 25
222Martins:
Baby investor that can't talk without becoming emotionally whipped up.....Na like this you wan take make am for NGX? I am neither an emotional gambler like you, nor a monkey hunter that needs other to buy so i can exit. I walk the talk.

My moniker 222martins is older than your stock portfolio and your brokerage account. So leave the talk about moniker and show your holdings in the NS/DS that you encouraged people to buy. Talk is cheap!!
Why give someone names?
Did she call you names?
if your moniker is as older as you inform us, then you should be more mature in your ranting in a public space

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mikeapollo: 12:35pm On Apr 25
222Martins:
They think N3Trillion is N3Billion.......Somebody even dropped a link that Oando took fresh AFREXIM loan of $800million in 2023. A time may come when Oando peeps will look for straw to grasp, but they will not see. They will cry out to their ProphetOtuocha for help and fresh prophecy of hope but alas, the prophet has bailed out long before the ship sank.. grin grin grin grin grin

Anything can still happen in Oando, either good or bad!
We all are taking risks in the market. The higher the risks, the bigger the rewards, all things being equal (although all things are rarely equal). Lol.

The boardroom squabbles that rocked the company for many years and its battles with the SEC are majorly responsible for most of the current challenges the company is facing today.
This could even make it very difficult for Oando to get any sympathy or smooth deal if they should approach the SEC with a ridiculous offer price for the proposed delisting. The SEC could use it as opportunity to rein in and deal with Oando (all things being equal).
But generally, the company seems to be overcoming its challenges, one step after the other.
Nobody expected it to be able to acquire Conoco Philips, NAOC, settle aggrieved shareholders for USD600m, and obtain a USD800m facility from Africa EXIM Bank.
Also remember the current president is related to Oando CEO. This could bring in potential bigger deals.

As regards funding, it would not be too difficult to attract the required funds if Wale Tinubu would be willing to shed some of his control and let others buy more of the company's shares. For instance, if a person like Otedola or Elumelu should enter Oando now, everything go change overnight!

Anyhow, anyhow, those staying with Oando know what they are about, and those jumping the ship also know what they are doing. Each Mallam with his kettle!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KayOn1: 12:37pm On Apr 25
For those in DS, money will just be tied up for a while but nothing too much to worry about. The POC going back 60 days is N48 and before then like N77. So just stay put except those in a hurry to offload. Even the MM will not want to open the door of ...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 222Martins(m): 12:51pm On Apr 25
Mfunkynation:

Why give someone names?
Did she call you names?
if your moniker is as older as you inform us, then you should be more mature in your ranting in a public space
Don't misquote me. I did not call her names, i only made her know her level.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chillykelly86(m): 12:52pm On Apr 25
I will remind everyone here to always put sentiments aside while investing. Every once in a while, do a test on yourself to be sure you haven't become sentimentally attached to a stock.

For me, fundamentals matter a lot, the management team and their antecedents matter, the potentials of the business matter. Doing your due diligence helps you identify the risks. Diversification helps you mitigate risks. "The higher the risk, the bigger the "potential" reward or losses." You don't often hear about the potential loss in taking excessive risks.

This saying helps a lot: "When you find yourself in a pit, stop digging". In investment parlance, cut your losses(if you can).

You win some and lose some, especially if you trade. But try to win more. If you have a medium to long term view and do your due diligence, you are more likely to win more.

Peace to the house.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KayOn1: 1:02pm On Apr 25
chillykelly86:
I will remind everyone here to always put sentiments aside while investing. Every once in a while, do a test on yourself to be sure you haven't become sentimentally attached to a stock.

For me, fundamentals matter a lot, the management team and their antecedents matter, the potentials of the business matter. Doing your due diligence helps you identify the risks. Diversification helps you mitigate risks. "The higher the risk, the bigger the "potential" reward or losses." You don't often hear about the potential loss in taking excessive risks.

This saying helps a lot: "When you find yourself in a pit, stop digging". In investment parlance, cut your losses(if you can).

You win some and lose some, especially if you trade. But try to win more. If you have a medium to long term view and do your due diligence, you are more likely to win more.

Peace to the house.

Cut wetin for DS - losses? If they open that 43.20 door at this point, ...
I REST MY CASE.
They better wait o till the market picks up a bit after some good Q1 results are released.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 1:05pm On Apr 25
chillykelly86:

Peace to the house.
...good talk! While FA means a lot to you, Technical Analysis, Sentiment Analysis, Spiritual Analysis; all mean a lot to some other people. That's why it's not good to talk down other people's opinion (or analysis) because you might not be privy to the knowledge at their disposal.

Own yours and move on. No man has the monopoly of knowledge
grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by janga(m): 1:14pm On Apr 25
unite4real:

at the bolded.

when the table will turn, i hope all those criticizing DS/NS will be around to watch the joy.

Though sorrow comes in the night; joy comes in the morning

the waiting may tarry but it will all end in praise

DS/NS and OANDO shareholders, the hopeful and prayerful warriors of Nsempa grin. Rule 1 of stock trading: Before entering any trade, it’s best to have a target entry and exit price and to never trade based on emotions. it better to have your cash in hand than to trade with hope/prayers/emotion on this NGX
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 222Martins(m): 1:23pm On Apr 25
janga:

DS/NS and OANDO shareholders, the hopeful and prayerful warriors of Nsempa grin. Rule 1 of stock trading: Before entering any trade, it’s best to have a target entry and exit price and to never trade based on emotions. it better to have your cash in hand than to trade with hope/prayers/emotion on this NGX
This was exactly what i said about NS/DS that is getting yMcy56 all worked up and crying like a baby........Awon Forbes list investors grin grin grin grin

222Martins:

4. Be wary when cheerleaders encourage you to join the herd and follow the money,......They may be heading off a cliff like lemmings, or running into a crocodile-infested river like wildebeests. NS/DS as a typical scenario. Like a crocodile, I am patiently waiting to cherry-pick the wildebeests of NS/DS when they enter my price zone.

5. Any buy order you are about to place with excitement is not worth it...Same as any stock that generates excitement. Nothing good comes out of drama and theatrics. Excitements closes your eyes and ears to solid opportunities laying in quiet places.

6. Whenever you find out that you have been played or setup for failure, cut your losses and run..I repeat, RUN!!!!!!!!!!........Don't sit and listen to emotional investors asking why a company will quickly release news about a merger suspension so fast and they should be investigated. Buy, hold and pray is a losers strategy. You can always re-enter at a much lower price....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KayOn1: 1:27pm On Apr 25
Please, anybody with info when Wema Bank Registrar are crediting CSCS account of the Rights issue subscribers abi is it when it gets to the RI price?
They are spoiling market for other banks about to come to the market o.
Well sha, na wetin I see for floor I dey buy going forward since there's no room for redress in the courts for poor man.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 1:27pm On Apr 25
Salt and Sugar ... Wagwan wink
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 1:41pm On Apr 25
janga:

Not funny at all!! From July to April. Now from April till God knows when!?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7726) (7727) (7728) (7729) (7730) (7731) (7732) ... (7753) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.