Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,633 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:02 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (818) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11034451 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (815) (816) (817) (818) (819) (820) (821) ... (7805) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by presiade(m): 8:38am On May 14, 2015
Primetech:

They are at Ibadan now, heading to Custom Street in Lagos.
The joy is, they are coming by jet. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mycece: 8:46am On May 14, 2015
This would help you have more money to invest...07032720592

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Moneysage: 8:53am On May 14, 2015
presiade:

@Primetech & oga presiade
grin grin

Laff don tear my trousers... the new one wey I just buy!

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Moneysage: 8:55am On May 14, 2015
Sokijosh:
The decoding of sir, CHICUKING81 is the beginning of wisdom in NSE!

Please tell me this is supposed to be a joke. Please!

angry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SWG1: 9:07am On May 14, 2015
presiade:

Its time to take my leasing boys home and wait down south to slaughter the bears.

It makes a good JIJO sense to me as long as the bears tarries

Afraid catch me as my cileasing put up for sales tru 2 broking houses was quickly moped up
@ 0.68
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Redoil: 9:09am On May 14, 2015
Chibuking81:
Change of government, will come with different changes, especially changing from ruling party to opposition party, there will be more of bear this month/next month. Its better we trade with caution. The policy of the incoming government will not favour some companies, while some companies will be favoured. In most cases reversal will be the case, for instance, in the power sector, banking sector and oil sector, there will be change, we should better be ready for the change before it will take us unaware. (maka na nkwucha abulo ujo)
correct for the northerners have made the neccessary preparation to take over unity bank hence the reduction of the total unit from 112billion unit at 50k to 10billion unit at 5naira and they have cunningly reduce the share price to 2.40k which brings the total shareholders wealth to 25billion naira. It seems i do not understand something or i am lying to myself better still i am confuse. Can anybody put me thru
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 9:12am On May 14, 2015
I messed up big time by overlooking Beta glass even after we had discussed it here sometime ago. cry Anyway, there is still some room to board.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by talk2me2: 9:16am On May 14, 2015
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Primetech(m): 9:21am On May 14, 2015
Moneysage:

@Primetech & oga presiade
grin grin

Laff don tear my trousers... the new one wey I just buy!

grin grin grin

Sorry abt that, but you can get your Insurance claim from Great Nigeria... Not a recommendation. wink
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:43am On May 14, 2015
@mycece,
It seems recovery is d in thing now. Why make your services one sided? U can also help banks recover bad loans and get paid. They pay BTW 5 to 10 % of d money recovered. I know cos I have a neighbour into it. Also help individuals recover money from debtors.

Make sure u pay us for advert and advisory services.
@dragonking, collect our money.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:56am On May 14, 2015
Please, I have a question for the stockmarket gurus.
Initially, during the course of a trading day, the share price can increase or decrease to a maximum of 5%. After some condition is met, it seems the price can then increase or decrease to a maximum of 10%.
What are the conditions that must be met for the 10% maximum change to be activated?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ucheson2(m): 10:15am On May 14, 2015
Gud morning my friends and well wishers, let me us this medium to appeal to you to sell more of your oando today. This will enable us to cheapen the unit price of oando to sth below N15 so that my company can achieve its goal to acquire 3% of oando with ease and you can also buy it back later at a cheaply price. Thanks for your cooperation.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:16am On May 14, 2015
https://trwstockbrokers./2015/05/13/market-intraday-analysis-may-13-2015/

The NSE ASI revisited its critical 34,000 support line once range again,continuing its recent behavior of sudden big moves. Today’s intraday move shows a pattern of 5-6 bearish days followed by one single day Bull sweep taking back all losses.

So far April to May analysis has shown a “Descending Triangle” Chart pattern of Lower highs and strong support within the 34,000 points level.

DT chart is a formation which is formed through an extended period of sideways range bound trading following a significant down trend and is usually limited at the top by the 30DMA or 50DMA,

Note the Long pole between the 29,000-35,833 points 6,888 points
height of triangle 34,000 support to 35,833 resistant =1,833 points
Bollinger Bands and Triangles are tightening, Such a formation usually mean that the market could burst and go either way significantly from here.

If the market turns down again from here and breaks out to the support, we could see a very significant new leg down. However, if the NSEASI breaks out to topside, we could have ourselves a reversal within the 1,833 Triangle length or – 6,888 points Pole Length.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by abs4uall2000(m): 10:22am On May 14, 2015
my big bosses, wat is going on as regards skyebank
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cadno(m): 10:49am On May 14, 2015
OandO !!!,,... shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:03am On May 14, 2015
mercylicious:
https://trwstockbrokers./2015/05/13/market-intraday-analysis-may-13-2015/

The NSE ASI revisited its critical 34,000 support line once range again,continuing its recent behavior of sudden big moves. Today’s intraday move shows a pattern of 5-6 bearish days followed by one single day Bull sweep taking back all losses.

So far April to May analysis has shown a “Descending Triangle” Chart pattern of Lower highs and strong support within the 34,000 points level.

DT chart is a formation which is formed through an extended period of sideways range bound trading following a significant down trend and is usually limited at the top by the 30DMA or 50DMA,

Note the Long pole between the 29,000-35,833 points 6,888 points
height of triangle 34,000 support to 35,833 resistant =1,833 points
Bollinger Bands and Triangles are tightening, Such a formation usually mean that the market could burst and go either way significantly from here.

If the market turns down again from here and breaks out to the support, we could see a very significant new leg down. However, if the NSEASI breaks out to topside, we could have ourselves a reversal within the 1,833 Triangle length or – 6,888 points Pole Length.
Can you please break this down to my level? What does it actually mean?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 11:07am On May 14, 2015
dsunmade:

Can you please break this down to my level? What does it actually mean?

Means be ready for a bearded bear or a scary bulll! grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:10am On May 14, 2015
feelamong:

Means be ready for a bearded bear or a scary bulll! grin
Thanks. Which is more likely especially as regards the political clime?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Sokijosh: 11:10am On May 14, 2015
Moneysage:

Please tell me this is supposed to be a joke. Please!

angry
sir, it is not a joke. Cash is king and am positioning for a major kill.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by abs4uall2000(m): 11:10am On May 14, 2015
MY OGA's what is wrong with skyebank?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by spicytayomic(m): 11:18am On May 14, 2015
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dumexoga: 11:27am On May 14, 2015
cadno:
OandO !!!,,... shocked
Hw is oando doing dis morning
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 11:40am On May 14, 2015
cadno:
OandO !!!,,... shocked

I repeat dnt put yourself on the high jump. if you buy OANDO above #15naira u re on ur own. forget all their abracatabra.

I will advice you keep half of fund for jijo and the other for longtime incase they decide to fly.

With this strategy you will be paying urself dividend and at the same time, you won't miss out on the big fry.

Else tomorrow let's hear someone come here to blame Oga Wale for result delay or whatever.

Disclosure:I ve paid myself dividend on 2 occasion this yr alone.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chillykelly86(m): 11:50am On May 14, 2015
Please who knows what's responsible for this sudden burst in Oando?

Is the long awaited result at hand?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chillykelly86(m): 11:54am On May 14, 2015
Please house, let us look into Law Union from Year End to 2015 Q1.
I think, on paper, there are changes.
Who has info as to happenings in this firm?

NB: This is a call to study and collective analysis(bnsitl style), not a call to buy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 11:59am On May 14, 2015
spicytayomic:

So, regarding skye, is the ongoing dumping escape from a sinking ship or transfer of wealth by the panicky?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Sokijosh: 12:10pm On May 14, 2015
Not correct
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 12:13pm On May 14, 2015
PETERiCHY:

I repeat dnt put yourself on the high jump. if you buy OANDO above #15naira u re on ur own. forget all their abracatabra.

I will advice you keep half of fund for jijo and the other for longtime incase they decide to fly.

With this strategy you will be paying urself dividend and at the same time, you won't miss out on the big fry.

Else tomorrow let's hear someone come here to blame Oga Wale for result delay or whatever.

Disclosure:I ve paid myself dividend on 2 occasion this yr alone.

Well, like i stated about 2days ago, i dont see oando falling to N15 for now and dont be surprised when it touches the N18 mark soon.

As for the bolded, i fully support. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 12:14pm On May 14, 2015
chillykelly86:
Please who knows what's responsible for this sudden burst in Oando?

Is the long awaited result at hand?

If you are expecting oando result now then you are sitting on a long thing (D'banj) wink
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 12:15pm On May 14, 2015
Gauranty is now N30. A sign that the bulls are coming?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Primetech(m): 12:21pm On May 14, 2015
Sokijosh:
Oando 3 naira dividend and 1 : 2 bonus source proshare

shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Sokijosh: 12:25pm On May 14, 2015
Primetech:

shocked
sorry not correct

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (815) (816) (817) (818) (819) (820) (821) ... (7805) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.