Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,200 members, 7,845,961 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (873) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11008059 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (870) (871) (872) (873) (874) (875) (876) ... (7796) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:18am On Jun 04, 2015
pythondjango:
what will happen sir?
Hmmm transcorp o......

Sir, Transcorp is good but there are many best stocks in the market now ahead of Transcorp grin. You can dig more lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 5:43am On Jun 04, 2015
pythondjango:
what will happen sir?
Hmmm transcorp o......
Transcorp is waiting for new govt's pronouncement on power privatization. Nsempa be at alert. There is huge money to be made here when the uncertainty is cleared.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 5:50am On Jun 04, 2015
myjoy08:
This is what we expect tomorrow...

so shall it be ! ! !

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 6:12am On Jun 04, 2015
myjoy08:

Money never sleep sir lol

Hahaha

You're right.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pythondjango(m): 8:27am On Jun 04, 2015
myjoy08:

Sir, Transcorp is good but there are many best stocks in the market now ahead of Transcorp grin. You can dig more lol
List them friend.For me,fo@154 comes to mind but let see maybe it can go lower more perhaps to #120,i am looking for livestock again at #2.10,Guinness at #113,sterling@#1.70....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 04, 2015
Myjoy, give me transcorp at 1:00k

Na joke I dey joke ooo. grin
But the bear for transcorp tie wrapper.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 04, 2015
Am officially out of vono .
Thank you Jesus

Plz bring more vono like trades to me.
Fo looking good. Am sharpening my cutlass and checking me techies and the general market mood.
The market is very bearish now.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by otokx(m): 11:10am On Jun 04, 2015
mercylicious:
Am officially out of vono .
Thank you Jesus

Plz bring more vono like trades to me.
Fo looking good. Am sharpening my cutlass and checking me techies and the general market mood.
The market is very bearish now.

congratulations
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 11:21am On Jun 04, 2015
This is one Behari kind of bear...............You don't have sit and look for your stock to shed anyhow.....Its time to sell off those banking stocks and see how low they will go and then you can re-enter again...............Seems the Amcon news of holding 100Billion stocks in most banks and about to sell might be causing more bear.........Access is one of the banks and some other banks..............

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Reddit: 11:36am On Jun 04, 2015
Buhari should do something. Atleast an idea of his government's economic direction will do. People are tired of waiting in the dark or no man's land.

I hope this bear doesn't last
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 11:43am On Jun 04, 2015
Simple step by step appointments will do a lot.................

Reddit:
Buhari should do something. Atleast an idea of his government's economic direction will do. People are tired of waiting in the dark or no man's land.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 12:05pm On Jun 04, 2015
Reddit:

president Buhari interest is how to make Nigeria better, if all shares touching ground before moving up again will make Nigeria better, Buhari might welcome it, today bear do not have part one, and might continue from the way am seeing it, better still cash is king.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 12:14pm On Jun 04, 2015
http://www.forumspotz.net/see-list-of-46-bills-the-nigerian-senate-passed-yesterday/

Here are the 46 bills passed by the senate:

1. Tertiary Education Trust Fund (Establishment etc) Act (Amendment), 2015;

2. Office of the Nigerian Financial Ombudsman Bill;

3. Institute of Chartered Trustees of Nigeria Bill;

4. National Convicts and Criminal Records (Registry) Bill, 2015;

5. Community Service Bill;

6. People’s Bank of Nigeria Act (Repeal) Bill

7. Nigerian Bank for Commerce and Industry Act (Repeal).

8. National Commission for Rehabilitation Act (Repeal) Bill;

9. Maintenance Orders Act (Repeal) Bill, 2015;

10. Federal Saving Bank Act (Repeal) Bill 2015;

11. Loan (State Development) Act (Repeal), 2015;

12. Nigerians in Diaspora (Establishment) Commission, 2015;

13. Electronic Transactions Bill, 2015;

14. Chartered Institute of Statiscians of Nigeria, 2015

15. Nigerian Metallurgical Industry Bill, 2014,

16. Federal Audit Commission Bill, 2015,

17. National Centre for Agricultural Mechanisation Act (Amendment,) Bill,

18. Nigerian International Financial Centre (Establishment, etc) Bill,

19. Investment and Securities (Amendment) Bill

20. Nigerian Communications Satellite, Bill,

21. Federal Capital Territory Education Resources Centre (Establishment) Bill;

22. Labour Institutions (Establishment);

23. Witness Protection Programme Bill;

24. Institute of Mediators and Conciliators Bill;

25. Legal Education Act (Establishment) Bill;

26. National Health Insurance Commission Bill;

27. National Economic Intelligence Committee (Establishment) Act (Repeal) Bill.

28.Federal College Dental Technology and Therapy Bill,

29. Federal Capital Territory College of Nursing and Midwifery Bill,

30. Oaths Act (Amendment) Bill,

31. Federal Capital Territory Hospital Management Board (Establishment) Bill,

32. Passport (Miscellaneous Provisions) (Amendment) Bill,

33. Chartered Institute of Management Accounts of Nigeria

34. Federal Capital Territory Water Board (Establishment) Bill,

35. Institute of Local Government and Public Administration Bill,

36. Whistle-blower Protection Bill,

37. Family Economic Advancement Programme (Establishment, etc) 2015,

38. Family Support Trust Fund Act (Repeal) Bill,

39. Nigerian Industrial Development Bank (Guarantee) Act (Repeal) Bill,

40. Treasury Management Bill 2015;

41. Legislative Powers and Privileges Act (Repeal and Re-Enactment) Bill,

42. Anti-Torture Bill, 2015;

43. Lobbyist (Registration and Regulation) Bill,

44. National Hospital for Women and Children, Abuja (Establishment, etc) Act (Amendment) Bill,

45. Nigerian Prisons Act CAP, P29 LFN 2004 (Repeal and Re-Enactment) Bill 2015 and

46. Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry Content Act 2010 (Amendment) Bill 2015.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 12:26pm On Jun 04, 2015
Panic in the market.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Reddit: 12:33pm On Jun 04, 2015
Chibuking81:
president Buhari interest is how to make Nigeria better, if all shares touching ground before moving up again will make Nigeria better, Buhari might welcome it, today bear do not have part one, and might continue from the way am seeing it, better still cash is king.

I agree with you but it's not just by having interest at heart but rather taking actions and doing the needful. As you rightly know, the market always welcomes a positive step.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 12:34pm On Jun 04, 2015
4dchairman:
Panic in the market.
Sorry, it is no longer panic but dumping.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 12:36pm On Jun 04, 2015
angelo82:
This is one Behari kind of bear...............You don't have sit and look for your stock to shed anyhow.....Its time to sell off those banking stocks and see how low they will go and then you can re-enter again...............Seems the Amcon news of holding 100Billion stocks in most banks and about to sell might be causing more bear.........Access is one of the banks and some other banks..............

Its a 50/50 situation sir , what about if u sell at loss and they don't go that low like we planned ..How do u re-enter again ..I guess the bear don make people to be panicking and the dumping continues
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 04, 2015
lancee:

Its a 50/50 situation sir , what about if u sell at loss and they don't go that low like we planned ..How do u re-enter again ..I guess the bear don make people to be panicking and the dumping continues

...And the smart one are loading. No reasons to be panic, it is just a game of the market makers!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 12:42pm On Jun 04, 2015
But is going too fast and if your loss is 0.35%,its smart to exit and then hold on till these stocks bottom out before you enter again........I am sure you will profit from that...............Especially on stocks like FBNH incase if you buy at 9,you can exit now just to allow this bear to pass............If not it will go down below and you have to wait until it will come to your level again.................But if you have lost too much already,the best thing is to wait...........

lancee:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 12:48pm On Jun 04, 2015
@SaiBuhari - I don't think your are spot on on your prediction this time (I may be wrong though). Based on your suggestion, i bought few shares of Vitafoam but had to opt out yesterday @ same price i bought - 5.25 (Incurred only broker's fee). The bear may rule the market for some days IMO. @all - please trade carefully and not not play with your real cash by throwing caution to the WIND

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 04, 2015
mercylicious:
Myjoy, give me transcorp at 1:00k

Na joke I dey joke ooo. grin
But the bear for transcorp tie wrapper.

Sister Mercy, i don't think you will see Transcorp @2:00(Naira) regardless of what is going on presently...talking of 1:00(Naira) lol grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 12:57pm On Jun 04, 2015
[quote author=angelo82 post=34418730]But is going too fast and if your loss is 0.35%,its smart to exit and then hold on till these stocks bottom out before you enter again........I am sure you will profit from that...............Especially on stocks like FBNH incase if you buy at 9,you can exit now just to allow this bear to pass............If not it will go down below and you have to wait until it will come to your level again.................But if you have lost too much already,the best thing is to wait...........

U might be right ..This NSE na game , like mr 08joy said some people maybe causing the panick to buy at cheap price
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 12:58pm On Jun 04, 2015
With what is going on right now,most of the banking stocks where AMCON bought their non-performing loans in exchange for equity shares will go down low...............I believe FBNH might reach 7 unless positive news into the market is the only way to stop the trend.................

myjoy08:

Sister Mercy, i don't think you will see Transcorp @2:00(Naira) regardless of what is going on presently...talking of 1:00(Naira) lol grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 1:01pm On Jun 04, 2015
All stocks seems to be affected accross board
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 04, 2015
@Sir Lancee, if the volume needed is filled up, trust me, you will see the drastic change in price. When you sit down with these people, you will know that dinning with them will mood and blend you to understand the realm of the market. They know how to pull the ride and drive the vehicle at the same time lol grin. They buy at discount from you and sell in premium to you again...

Remember, stock is like a game where the winners make winning happen with carefulness, while the losers let it happen because they choose fear! Be patient so as to be the winners. Best of luck

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 1:14pm On Jun 04, 2015
@myjoy08 - Are you a stockbroker or work @ NSE? If not, kindly tell us ur profession? smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cornwall: 1:14pm On Jun 04, 2015
Wema offer suddenly vanished

It offer was way more than the bid sell at 0.92 then went to 0.98 then suddenly all offer disappeared!

Careful how you sell some of your stocks at a loss
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cornwall: 1:17pm On Jun 04, 2015
It now has a total bid of 2.3m to no offers and they are now bidding higher! Things can suddenly turn around for some stocks. Pls trade with foresight and not panic
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 04, 2015
Aks:
@myjoy08 - Are you a stockbroker or work @ NSE? If not, kindly tell us ur profession? smiley

Sir, am a mechanic in NSE ... grin (Kidding) lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mpi210: 1:20pm On Jun 04, 2015
Aks:

I tire o!

I hardly read any post where he said he sold.
People should just do the needful and ask questions later... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hbrednic: 1:20pm On Jun 04, 2015
Suplementary shares of Oando from the last right offer were listed today.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 04, 2015
mpi210:

I tire o!

I hardly read any post where he said he sold.
People should just do the needful and ask questions later... grin grin grin

Sir, free world with free speech grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (870) (871) (872) (873) (874) (875) (876) ... (7796) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mpeace(m), dapix, ojesymsym, wuwu2, Care4, 2zona(m), Autophys1 and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.