Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,313 members, 7,846,384 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (878) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11009459 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (875) (876) (877) (878) (879) (880) (881) ... (7797) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by daemperor1(m): 11:55am On Jun 05, 2015
Agbalowomeri:

Bros u could have asked for explanation. The post has nothing to do with my investment strategy. Pick any 3 months and six months time frame on stock charts and you will understand that investors only panic for nothing sake. Events always revert to the mean
Bros no offence intended, rather i only sought for explanation which u've provided.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:57am On Jun 05, 2015
mercylicious:

Ur questn has been answered previously. it will happen b4 d next 3months.
@ all, shine ur eyes. Guys are still making money, but u need to concentrate to make DT happen.

Agba my love, tommorow is my bday. What are u buying for me?
grin

STI, guinea insurance, japaul, lasaco, equity life insurance, ftncocoa, iei.............. just choose your shoice and it is done! 1 billion units at 0.01kobo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cadno(m): 12:06pm On Jun 05, 2015
Agbalowomeri:

STI, guinea insurance, japaul, lasaco, equity life insurance, ftncocoa, iei.............. just choose your shoice and it is done! 1 billion units at 0.01kobo
I saw Lasaco advert on the Airtel Bill board , 3rd mainland bridge, near iyanoworo, seems the sleeping coy is abt to wake up oo. my money ooo..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 12:13pm On Jun 05, 2015
Its better to be careful about these illiquid cheap stocks............They hardly record any trade.....See Costain and Vono for example,that was why I sold my Vitafoam at 7% increase.............Put your money on blue chip companies...........
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 12:14pm On Jun 05, 2015
mercylicious:

Ur questn has been answered previously. it will happen b4 d next 3months.
@ all, shine ur eyes. Guys are still making money, but u need to concentrate to make DT happen.

Agba my love, tommorow is my bday. What are u buying for me?
grin

@Mercy, I'm not in town at the moment. Will check on u next weekend when I'm back.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pythondjango(m): 12:27pm On Jun 05, 2015
Agbalowomeri:

pls what is the fate of wapic,is one save to go cos i have bought 1milla unit at 50kobo some couple of time ago.Pls is all well with wapic and my money.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 12:30pm On Jun 05, 2015
ihedioramma:
If that happen naira will go down well, well and change has come in nsempa and may be know stock can get up to #100 . it will go like this phone of #50000 will be selling at #50, one bag of cement #100 or #150, fuel #1 or #0.87, one bag of rice #80 or#50 and 9free is going to marry myjoy08 with just #500 and have change after, hope am not sleeping?
grin grin grin grin grin grin
My Prophet, that money high for myjoy08 nah. I no go mind Mercylicious Mercy for that amount sha... wink wink wink
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cornwall: 12:30pm On Jun 05, 2015
omo see the rush for GT, Zenith and uba shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cornwall: 12:34pm On Jun 05, 2015
Chibuking81:
Many People with different theory. Not to sell during the bear does not work all the time, Transcorp for example, when someone notice the presence of bear and sell his Transcorp share at #3.20, and enter the next day at #3.05, and also find out that bear presence continue, he sells at #3.10, enter back again at #2.94 sells at #2.99, enter again at #2.83 sells at #2.89, enter again at #2.70. He follow up because he want to participate in the massive gain when the bull returns. #3.20 minus #2.70, he has already save/gain upto 50k times number of his share.

That is irrational behavior. grin grin grin

That ‘someone’ you mentioned is obviously confused and has no business in the stock market.
He should better utilize his time doing something else instead of illogically losing all his money. The NSE is not a place for those with acute indecisiveness like in your example. In the words of a late guru;

“If you don’t know who you are, this is an expensive place to find out” George Goodman

Anyway thanks for the contradictory opinion

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 05, 2015
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 12:41pm On Jun 05, 2015
9free:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
My Prophet, that money high for myjoy08 nah. I no go mind Mercylicious Mercy for that amount sha... wink wink wink

Abeg my Mercy expensive, u fit go for bigSomething... at that price. Last I checked, she was doing promo. Perhaps the promo is still on. Buy oneSomething, and take the two
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 12:42pm On Jun 05, 2015
When next the bulls come, there will be no announcement. Better buy the cheap blue chips NOW while stocks last!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 05, 2015
Agbalowomeri:

Abeg my Mercy expensive, u fit go for bigSomething... at that price

Agba Sir, are you bargaining on Sister Mercy or Stock? And if i may ask what price are we talking about? 500(Naira), 5 Million (naira) or ...lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 05, 2015
megainvest:
When next the bulls come, there will be no announcement. Better buy the cheap blue chips NOW while stocks last!

Absolutely sir grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 12:55pm On Jun 05, 2015
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 12:55pm On Jun 05, 2015
Agbalowomeri:

Abeg my Mercy expensive, u fit go for bigSomething... at that price. Last I checked, she was doing promo. Perhaps the promo is still on. Buy oneSomething, and take the two

Bros, Mercy no too expensive as you dey paint am to be o. Ask questions grin grin grin
BigSomething That one na follow come when you buy the original... wink cheesy wink

Caveat: [size=5pt]Na joke o[/size]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 05, 2015
The moment we see NSEMPA forum muted, it means BNSITL are taken positions grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 1:13pm On Jun 05, 2015
Born2berich:
Relax..The bulls are coming. cool

Like I stated..The bulls are coming.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 05, 2015
I don wake 9free from sleep.
How market?

Remember I like liquidity .
Not too expensive but must be liquid.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 05, 2015
Born2berich:

Like I stated..The bulls are coming.

U are right bros. Reversal on most stocks now.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 1:18pm On Jun 05, 2015
Chibuking81:
please when are we expecting the bull?, how soon?, is it today, next week, next month or next year?.

I hope you can see the gradual market recovery? smiley

I want to ask you a question. Do you easily panic? As I see that you panic easily which tends to make you imbibe fear into people's mind.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 05, 2015
This is what is happening right now...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 1:24pm On Jun 05, 2015
Aloaye:
Raising money through the Stock Exchange: Owners and Traders (Final part).

There are two types of people who buy shares on a Stock Exchange:
"Owners" and "traders".

The people I call "owners" are those who buy shares with the mindset of an "owner", and a partner in the business. These people see each share they buy as representing a "stake" (part ownership) in the company. For them it does not matter that they own just 100 shares, in a multibillion dollar company; they are "owners".
Before they buy shares, they start by looking carefully at the company, its founders (if they are still around), and its managers. They are interested in everything about the company, including its history and the values of those behind it. They study financial statements, and read up about the business, and its activities.
Once they buy, owners are there to stay. They follow the business, not the share price. They are with the company in thick and thin. If there is a meeting of shareholders they pitch up, and participate.

I remember a woman who had a hundred shares in our company, who once stopped one of our vehicles, and shouted at the driver saying to him, "I'm Mr Masiyiwa's partner,and I'm going to tell him to get rid of you, for reckless driving!"

"Traders" on the other hand, are buying and selling, all the time. They do not read , or even try to understand financial statements; preferring rumours. They do not follow the business but the market. Sometimes they don't even know what companies they have bought shares in. They have all sorts of formulas and theories about what "moves the market". They are also the mainstay of some Stock Brokers, because that is how many stock brokers, make money: they need people who are constantly buying and selling, and also panicking!

Whilst I'm not there to pass judgement on what you decide to do with your money; the key thing to understand is personally, when I write about Stock Markets, and investors, I'm talking about those who buy shares to INVEST, and become an OWNER in a public company.
If you want to make money as a "trader" on the Stock Market, you need to train to become a professional at it. And certainly I cannot give you any advice, because I have never traded in shares; I buy as an "owner".

Personally I find "trading" in shares a risky business. I prefer to be an owner of shares in companies. I do not find it risky, and I consider it one of the best, if not the best form of investment.

-Strive Masiyiwa

Nice piece.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 1:28pm On Jun 05, 2015
mercylicious:
How market?

I know.......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 1:39pm On Jun 05, 2015
9free:

I know.......

Oga show am ur cash flow statement na grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:45pm On Jun 05, 2015
Stock market is not for everyone , like someone said if u know you cannot stand the heat or loose your money why then investing ur money ,you can as well go look for another BIZ to do ..immediately the BEAR comes in you start creating unnecessary FEAR ..Why cant you use ur money on another Biz like T-bills ,buying and selling commodities etc

Any BEAR that comes in like this na to dey create PANIC ... SAME happened early this year whilst pple were making money you were confusing newbies and oldbies grin here with FEAR of election .. I TAYAOOO

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 05, 2015
lancee:
Stock market is not for everyone , like someone said if u know you cannot stand the heat or loose your money why then investing ur money ,you can as well go look for another BIZ to do ..immediately the BEAR comes in you start creating unnecessary FEAR ..Why cant you use ur money on another Biz like T-bills ,buying and selling commodities etc

Any BEAR that comes in like this na to dey create PANIC ... SAME happened early this year whilst pple were making money you were confusing newbies and oldbies grin here with FEAR of election .. I TAYAOOO

You are on point sir. Stock market business is meant for the FEARLESS not the fearful.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:52pm On Jun 05, 2015
mercylicious:
How market?

Haaaaaaaa! u wan try me? I dey very liquid well wella. In fact, I fit fill am full at a go

#Hihihihi
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 1:59pm On Jun 05, 2015
We are approaching fever-pitch...timeline:14:00 hours till close of trading!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 2:00pm On Jun 05, 2015
lancee:

I am in this business for the big gains and it is times like this I prepare my portfolio for a bumper harvest. Keep sowing!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by NextProdigy(m): 2:07pm On Jun 05, 2015
Yem0350:
Someone should pls help me. I couldn't find morgan capital skye bank acct no. Pls, anybody with it shl pls help me

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:08pm On Jun 05, 2015
megainvest:

I am in this business for the big gains and it is times like this I prepare my portfolio for a bumper harvest. Keep sowing!

u re correct sir

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (875) (876) (877) (878) (879) (880) (881) ... (7797) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mills55, freeman67, robobo, emmanuelewumi(m), 9free(m), dapix, drotba(m), WestPB, 222Martins(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.