Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,841 members, 7,851,842 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:04 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (924) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11035965 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (921) (922) (923) (924) (925) (926) (927) ... (7805) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 4:45pm On Jul 03, 2015
This weekend bear shuu shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lafencer: 5:08pm On Jul 03, 2015
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 03, 2015
Chai , I 4got today is Friday.
Fridays are most times, the best day to stock pick.

Mondays are usually more bullish and Tues and wed are the most bullish

Nb- they are normal occurrence but mustn't happen that way.

When I started buying on NSE, my broker advised me to buy mostly on Thursday n Fri and sell mostly on Tues and wed.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by davide470(m): 5:48pm On Jul 03, 2015
For those that need it..

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 6:17pm On Jul 03, 2015
mercylicious:
Fridays are most times, the best day to stock pic.

Mondays are usually more bulling and Tues and wed are the most bullish

When I started buying on NSE, my broker advised me too buy mostly on Thursday n Fri and sell mostly on Tues and wed.

My sista, set your trap ahead. Any day (Mon to Fri) the thing catches meat you carry go.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 8:02pm On Jul 03, 2015
mercylicious:
Fridays are most times, the best day to stock pick.

Mondays are usually more bullish and Tues and wed are the most bullish

When I started buying on NSE, my broker advised me to buy mostly on Thursday n Fri and sell mostly on Tues and wed.
what is the name of your broker sister? .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Sokijosh: 9:01pm On Jul 03, 2015
Good evening to you all. Am plus one today and am happy to have known this forum. Thanks @ all forumites

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 03, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 9:19pm On Jul 03, 2015
Sokijosh:
Good evening to you all. Am plus one today and am happy to have known this forum. Thanks @ all forumites

Happy birthday sir sokijosh! Hope it ain't late to come over for the party?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 03, 2015
Sokijosh:

Happy bday sir,
May all your good heart desires come to pass.
Be blessed beyond measure .
cool

(No smiley for hugs on nairaland)

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 10:35pm On Jul 03, 2015
Pls oga my joy, any reason behind Evans medical stock price going down?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dcal001: 12:11am On Jul 04, 2015
Sokijosh:
happy birthday bro
God bless your hustle

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:43am On Jul 04, 2015
Sokijosh:

Happy Birthday Sir. May the good Lord continue to increase you in every good things of life, and bless your new age.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:45am On Jul 04, 2015
stokfrick:
Pls oga my joy, any reason behind Evans medical stock price going down?

Sir, Evans Medical fall into the hands of those interested having been in oversold region for so long grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ucheson2(m): 8:10am On Jul 04, 2015
Sokijosh:
HBD

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 9:23am On Jul 04, 2015
@stockbull, pls can you list atleast 3 stocks you think would out parfom the market in the next 12 months?

Leave dd to me! Thanks grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogoo4real: 9:43am On Jul 04, 2015
Please house what can u pple say about Unilever stocks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 04, 2015
myjoy08:

Happy Birthday Sir. May the good Lord continue to increase you in every good things of life, and bless your new age.

Night crawler.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 10:42am On Jul 04, 2015
Permit me to give you these words of wisdom. It will also be a great blessing to you. Please read and meditate on them:

1. ON EARNING:
Never depend on single income. Make investment to create a second chance.

2. ON SPENDING:
If you buy things you do not need, soon you will have to sell things you need.

3. ON SAVINGS:
Do not save what is left after spending, but spend what is left after saving.

4. ON TAKING RISK:
Never test the depth of a river with both feet.

5. ON INVESTMENT:
Do not put all eggs in one basket.

6. ON EXPECTATIONS:
Honesty is a very expensive gift. Do not expect it from cheap people.

7. IF YOU are depressed, you are living in the past. If you are anxious, you are living in the future. If you are at peace, you are living in the present. Past is a waste paper. Present is a newspaper and future is a question paper.

8. WHEN bad things happen in your life you have three choices. You can either let it define you, let it destroy you or you can let it strengthen you.

9. EMPTY pockets teach you a million things in life but full pockets spoil you in a million ways.

10. OUR EYES are in the front because it is more important to look ahead than to look back.

11. WE USED a pencil when we were small but now we use pens... do you know why? Because mistakes in childhood can be erased but not now.
So read and write carefully otherwise life will be a tissue paper.
Hope you are blessed. Bless others. Enjoy the weekend.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by manie(m): 10:54am On Jul 04, 2015
soloniger:
Permit me to give you these words of wisdom. It will also be a great blessing to you. Please read and meditate on them:

1. ON EARNING:

2. ON SPENDING:

3. ON SAVINGS:

4. ON TAKING RISK:

5. ON INVESTMENT:

6. ON EXPECTATIONS:

7. IF YOU are depressed, you are living in the past. If you are anxious, you are living in the future. If you are at peace, you are living in the present. Past is a waste paper. Present is a newspaper and future is a question paper.

8. WHEN bad things happen in your life you have three choices. You can either let it define you, let it destroy you or you can let it strengthen you.

9. EMPTY pockets teach you a million things in life but full pockets spoil you in a million ways.

10. OUR EYES are in the front because it is more important to look ahead than to look back.

11. WE USED a pencil when we were small but now we use pens... do you know why? Because mistakes in childhood can be erased but not now.

Numbers 1 to 6 are words on marble by Warren Buffet, please always endeavour to give credit to whom it is due.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 11:14am On Jul 04, 2015
manie:

Numbers 1 to 6 are words on marble by Warren Buffet, please always endeavour to give credit to whom it is due.
You mean he should ALWAYS give dividend and if possible add bonus share for the owners of company? just joking o. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 04, 2015
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 04, 2015
thorland:
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/if-theres-no-subsidy-well-end-up-buying-a-dollar-at-n500-dangote/

Such a careless statement from this man. For someone who was the NSE boss for years, you'd expect him to be more cautious in making such alterations.

The richest man in Africa, one of the most shrewd in terms of investment; his words carry weight. This will definitely send fear down the spin of some foreign and local investors...certainly not the sort of news the investors want to be reading now.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 04, 2015
thorland:

Such a careless statement from this man. For someone who was the NSE boss for years, you'd expect him to be more cautious in making such alterations.

The richest man in Africa, one of the most shrewd in terms of investment; his words carry weight. This will definitely send fear down the spin of some foreign and local investors...certainly not the sort of news the investors want to be reading now.

Sir, Thorland, happy weekend. I didn't found dangote's assertion about economy and foreign exchange as being careless. He was just being realistic and was telling us the simple truth.

Inasmuch as I disliked dangote's monopolistic cum aggressive business philosophy, I think I will agree with him on his assertiveness. The problem with Nigeria is not accepting the truth and not working to prevent potential catastrophic tendencies that might have come along with the truth.

over the last decade, economic pundits have being telling us the need to diversify the economy and not to depend on oil alone. Now are we not struggling to diversify economy overnight?
We must learn to always say the truth and accept reality, not minding the consequences
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 04, 2015
@angrybull. Whether he's right or not is not the issue. The statement is ill - timed. The market is currently in a rough path, he should be more careful with what he says now- or is his mission to plunge the market further down south?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by manie(m): 1:01pm On Jul 04, 2015
thorland:
@angrybull. Whether he's right or not is not the issue. The statement is ill - timed. The market is currently in a rough path, he should be more careful with what he says now- or is his mission to plunge the market further down south?

I think the timing is very good, when do you want him to say what he just said.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 04, 2015
manie:

I think the timing is very good, when do you want him to say what he just said.

Read my post again, I think you'll get an idea of thought process.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 04, 2015
thorland:

The fact is that the market is in a rough path right now, Buhari is already considering removing the whole oil subsidy regime, what good will stating that a dollar will sell for #500 do for the market right now? Will that make Buhari reconsider his stance on removing the subsidy? Maybe. But I'd rather he'd just keep shut than come out to say all of that at this time when we do not have a defined direction for the economy. Maybe I'm just been selfish ,you cant blame me tho; I have millions in the the stock market and the quicker the market recovers the better- and alterations like those aren't going to help.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by carpenter(m): 1:27pm On Jul 04, 2015
thorland:

The fact is that the market is in a rough path right now, Buhari is already considering removing the whole oil subsidy regime, what good will stating that a dollar will sell for #500 do for the market right now? Will that make Buhari reconsider his stance on removing the subsidy? Maybe. But I'd rather he'd just keep shut than come out to say all of that at this time when we do not have a defined direction for the economy. Maybe I'm just been selfish ,you cant blame me tho; I have millions in the the stock market and the quicker the market recovers the better- and alterations like those aren't going to help.

Well...I guess we all have different temperament. I will rather hear the truth and buckle up than be told lies. Silence still feels golden though.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meracool(m): 1:31pm On Jul 04, 2015
soloniger:

1. ON EARNING:

2. ON SPENDING:

3. ON SAVINGS:

4. ON TAKING RISK:

5. ON INVESTMENT:

6. ON EXPECTATIONS:

That number 9 let me more about financial intelligence and am happy for that...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by manie(m): 1:39pm On Jul 04, 2015
thorland:

Well maybe our interpretations of what Dangote said are different, I still believe there is nothing wrong in the timing of Dangote's statement.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by manie(m): 1:46pm On Jul 04, 2015
thorland:

You are not the only one with millions in the stock-market, no matter how gloomy the direction of the economy is I don't see the ASI going down to 20,000 and if it does some of us will buy more. Some of us were fully invested in the market and also made more investments when the market was rougher than this, so I do not see this period as an exception.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (921) (922) (923) (924) (925) (926) (927) ... (7805) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Buzochi, BuchyD, dapix, Excellent7(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.