Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (938) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10900554 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (935) (936) (937) (938) (939) (940) (941) ... (7756) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 12:26pm On Jul 14, 2015
I shall not let this loading opportunity pass me by. cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debostar(m): 12:35pm On Jul 14, 2015
Please, who does one complaint to or report to about a stockbroker, who buy shares without ones consent or instruction.?
or what is the complain process ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 12:36pm On Jul 14, 2015
Everything is happening so fast. Looks like Fcmb mm fuel done finish. See you @N2.00
Even Zenith is trying to meet me @15 bus stop.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 12:41pm On Jul 14, 2015
debostar:
Please, who does one complaint to or report to about a stockbroker, who buy shares without ones consent or instruction.?
or what is the complain process ?

Try..

Email: sec@sec.gov.ng
Twitter: @SECNIGERIA
Facebook: Securities and Exchange Commission Nigeria
Head Office Phone: +234 (0) 94621168

SEC NIGERIA COMPLAINT FORM
http://www.sec.gov.ng/protect-yourself--alert-us--file-a-complaint.html

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 12:50pm On Jul 14, 2015
mercylicious:

This is getting personal.
We should not turn this forum to one were people are afraid to air their mind .

GBAM!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 14, 2015
Just a little digression,

There is this beauty forum I visit.
One babe came up and took over the thread. She claimed to have done many body treatments and procedures. She uploaded pic and sounded very convincing. She uploaded her pics and progress. Anybody that said anything against her was attacked. Veterans that had things to say could not talk. Lots of ppl pmed her . she had sparkling skin, had done boobs and ass jobs, permanent lipstick, tattoo, anything you can think of. Her budget is funded by her Naija bf. She does weekly spas, peels etc. She knew who was who in the beauty industry.

Before we knew what was happening, she said she was leaving Nigeria for usa and ppl DT need her magic cream (same used by tonto dike) shld pm her. She could help them get it. See as chics abroad were donating 100dollars to her ministry for a 500ml cream. Chic's from us, uk ,Latvia , all over the world. As d babe collect d money finish, ......,,....,..

Learning point. Dont shut up anybody .

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by toast224: 12:53pm On Jul 14, 2015
Good day my people. Please how long does it take first registrars to send ones dividend to p.o.box address. Haven't gotten mine yet.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chukyjones(m): 12:58pm On Jul 14, 2015
How LOW can this LOW get?

that interesting moment when the price of stocks are going below your initial BUY targets.
what else can you do but watch...and hope you don't miss out when the trend reverses.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jauntty: 1:00pm On Jul 14, 2015
Access seems to be holding a strong position at 5.00

Am still waiting @ a junction down the road.smileysmiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 1:05pm On Jul 14, 2015
@ll, what is the connection between Morgan and Transcorp? its still top of their hit list grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jauntty: 1:15pm On Jul 14, 2015
Angry Bear

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:25pm On Jul 14, 2015
[quote author=mercylicious post=35846997]

I totally agree with you M'aam everyone has the right to express his/her mind , but you [the dude ] have expressed ur mind once or twice about what you feel about the Mkt that's should be ok ..Saying it millions of times not too good , we re all adults here ....When you keep repeating then u re making them to feel bad , creating unnecessary Fear ..even if they had made a mistake Nagging too much not a good idea ..They can buy or not buy its their money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ForcefullBULL: 1:27pm On Jul 14, 2015
mercylicious:

Dont tell me nonsense. Someone comes here and say Its bear!!! How does he help apart from shouting bear bear bear bear bear!!! THE GUY SHOULD SHUT THE FUKC UP. If were the guy i will decativate my account then move to www.bearlovers.com

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by presiade(m): 1:29pm On Jul 14, 2015
I don't want to join issues with you, but I believe I have made my point clear. You're the one even taking it personal, albeit do I care? undecided grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Harkynkunle(m): 1:36pm On Jul 14, 2015
hi nairalanders..... these idiots are silly scammers (with mobile num 09037101896 and 09050947168, also with nairaland username : Choba .... they claim they sell data bundle but all they do is to scam innocent N.Landers ..... they persuade d buyer to send an amount of call card to them for an amount of data bundle..e.g 1k for 1gb... which seems to be a normal way ppl buy data bundle lately..... once u send d call card to them in expectance of d data bundle , they either stop picking ur calls or they switch off their phones... Beware they are scammers... below is what they look like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hbrednic: 1:40pm On Jul 14, 2015
Harkynkunle:
hi nairalanders..... these idiots are silly scammers (with mobile
num 09037101896 and 09050947168, also with nairaland
username : Choba .... they claim they sell data bundle but all they
do is to scam innocent N.Landers ..... they persuade d buyer to
send an amount of call card to them for an amount of data
bundle..e.g 1k for 1gb... which seems to be a normal way ppl buy
data bundle lately..... once u send d call card to them in
expectance of d data bundle , they either stop picking ur calls or
they switch off their phones... Beware they are scammers...
below is what they look like

I guess they are clowns too grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Harkynkunle(m): 1:44pm On Jul 14, 2015
hbrednic:

I guess they are clowns too grin
genuine one @ d@..bro
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by edwardaigb: 1:58pm On Jul 14, 2015
I'm not here to advertise for morgan because i don't even know their office. Whenever i want to make a withdrawal, i sell and give 3 days and send a mail and call immediately after the mail and my money reflect in my account within 30 minutes.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 2:17pm On Jul 14, 2015
caverton steady rising this week.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 2:23pm On Jul 14, 2015
Justcul:
@ll, what is the connection between Morgan and Transcorp? its still top of their hit list grin

Transcorp just breached it's 52wks low. Not a buy recommendation just saying. Oando's turn tomorrow.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 2:29pm On Jul 14, 2015
jideflash:
caverton steady rising this week.

Price manipulation going on there bro. Not even the Market maker type.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 2:43pm On Jul 14, 2015
Brother myjoy08, uba was doing fairly well today. Has their result reached your desk?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by FranklinRich: 2:45pm On Jul 14, 2015
I just love this market cos it does what it wants to do at its own time. Now that the market is doing sales (buy one get one free)some people will not buy, later we will start seeing all kinds of prayer request for prices to fall. If you have been praying for prices to fall, this is your opportunity to buy everything grin grin grin grin.

In other news, U.S. Signing of the Iranian nuclear deal seems to be rattling the crude oil market. more oil glut to come, add that to reduced demand and see that crude oil price Will soon come under some pressure. Bring Naija into the equation and see that less revenue will be accrued to the govt.

Add that to the government's present financial woes and see that there are more woes to come. Now relate this to the Naira and see that N250/$1 and beyond is not far fetched. My brothers and sisters, Brace up for more austerity.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 2:46pm On Jul 14, 2015
Manonamission:

Transcorp just breached it's 52wks low. Not a buy recommendation just saying. Oando's turn tomorrow.

I think it's 52 week low is 2.19.. today was 228 tongue preparing my cutlass to attack..

Note: I have transcorp in my bag*** not a buy recommendation pls grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 3:26pm On Jul 14, 2015
Good afternoon greatesttttttt investors. Nice that u guys are keeping the thread alive.

I am still in holiday mood.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Machine075: 3:27pm On Jul 14, 2015
ForcefullBULL:

Dont tell me nonsense. Someone comes here and say Its bear!!! How does he help apart from shouting bear bear bear bear bear!!! THE GUY SHOULD SHUT THE FUKC UP. If were the guy i will decativate my account then move to www.bearlovers.com

“It was a shocking thing to say and I knew it was a shocking thing to say. But no one has the right to live without being shocked. No one has the right to spend their life without being offended. Nobody has to read this book(chibuking quote). Nobody has to pick it up. Nobody has to open it. And if you open it and read it, you don't have to like it. And if you read it and you dislike it, you don't have to remain silent about it. You can write to him, you can complain about it, you can write to the SEUN, you can write to the NSE, you can write your own book(quote). You can do all those things, but there your rights stop. No one has the right to stop chibuking writing this quote . No one has the right to stop it being published, or sold, or bought, or read.”
― Philip Pullman

“Free speech means the right to shout 'theatre' in a crowded fire.”
― Abbie Hoffman

GROW UP!

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 3:31pm On Jul 14, 2015
Some people are becoming monitoring spirit in this forum, once someone goes against their wish, they will search for the personal page of the person to downsize him/her. Information is made for a particular group of people at all time, any information that one hate is not for him/her, just ignore it and leave it for those that needed it. Better still wait for your own group information.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SWG1: 3:40pm On Jul 14, 2015
Airforce one down!
I repeat
Airforce one down!!

I don't know why I always buy this stock at wrong prices. And why people are so emotional attached to it.

stchw!

still the biggest joke of the year

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chukyjones(m): 3:41pm On Jul 14, 2015
SWG1:
Airforce one down!
I repeat
Airforce one down!!

I don't know why I always buy this stock at wrong prices. And why people are so emotional attached to it.

stchw!

still the biggest joke of the year

you mean Oxygen?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 14, 2015
Chibuking81:
Some people are becoming monitoring spirit in this forum, once someone goes against their wish, they will search for the personal page of the person to downsize him/her. Information is made for a particular group of people at all time, any information that one hate is not for him/her, just ignore it and leave it for those that needed it. Better still wait for your own group information.

Brother, please let's sheathe our swords. I believe i started all this and i have modified my post with an apology.

@All, I totally agree with Mercylicious. We are all adults and responsible for our decisions and whose post we choose to read or pay attention to, hence, there should be no name calling or disrespectful remarks.

Hopefully, God will help our leaders to take the right steps and 'greenify' our portfolios cry

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ForcefullBULL: 3:59pm On Jul 14, 2015
Machine075:

“It was a shocking thing to say and I knew it was a shocking thing to say. But no one has the right to live without being shocked. No one has the right to spend their life without being offended. Nobody has to read this book(chibuking quote). Nobody has to pick it up. Nobody has to open it. And if you open it and read it, you don't have to like it. And if you read it and you dislike it, you don't have to remain silent about it. You can write to him, you can complain about it, you can write to the SEUN, you can write to the NSE, you can write your own book(quote). You can do all those things, but there your rights stop. No one has the right to stop chibuking writing this quote . No one has the right to stop it being published, or sold, or bought, or read.”
― Philip Pullman

“Free speech means the right to shout 'theatre' in a crowded fire.”
― Abbie Hoffman

GROW UP!

I see how funny you are. If He can say whatever he likes what then stops me from saying what i like

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (935) (936) (937) (938) (939) (940) (941) ... (7756) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ogoo4real, courage89(m), lexy2lexy and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.