Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (956) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10904530 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (953) (954) (955) (956) (957) (958) (959) ... (7758) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 3:09pm On Jul 25, 2015
mercylicious:

Their loan loss increased by 62% , maybe its election loans.
I am not comfortable the way diamond gives loan. Though its good fo their customers, but the quality of their loan is poor. I will definitely open account with them when I enter big time business, cos they don't mind giving you loan with the properties in your house. Now am really joking, but the quality of their collateral is always poor. The coverage/exposure to the loan is poor too. They don't mind giving u 4million with 5million naira worth of collateral. Why throw investors money away in the name of giving loan?
Bia Mercy you wicked oh. Why you no hint us this information since na? Na now wey gbese don show you decided to share this. Am very sure dem go close this soft loan window by Monday.
You no try sha
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jp130(m): 5:45pm On Jul 25, 2015
plz anything on courtville? 9.8M units xchangd hands on fri
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 5:56pm On Jul 25, 2015
jp130:
plz anything on courtville? 9.8M units xchangd hands on fri

COURTEVILLE BUSINESS SOLUTIONS PLC UNAUDITED FINANCIAL STATEMENTS FOR THE QUARTER ENDED JUNE 30, 2015
GROSS EARNINGS: N822,174,203
PROFIT BEFORE TAX: N250,632,063
TAXATION (N40,101,130),
PROFIT AFTER TAX: N210,530,932;
Proposed Interim Dividend Per Share; 4k

Source: https://trwstockbrokers./2015/07/24/courtville-2015-company-report-pays-interim-dividend/

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 6:16pm On Jul 25, 2015
Born2berich:

From Proshare tweeter handle:

CBN will definitely devalue the naira.it's a sort of dilemma for the CBN gov. making decision but he cant continue to defend the reserve even if he's under influence of the presidency.As the gov. of the apex bank,you cant expect him to be telling the public that our currency is not strong and that,there's need to devalue it...get that picture.in fact,i'm expecting one devaluation this year and another one next year.the naira should be pegged at N220 to one dollar by next year end.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 7:14pm On Jul 25, 2015
Fidelity, fidelity, fidelity, and fidelity.
Go out monday and sell ur fidelity.
My Company wants 3% of fidelity.
You'll see a trailer marked 'fidelity' .

International crude oil don crash.
Nigerian money, naira, don crash.
Men in Black portfolio don crash.
Market sef be like e wan crash.

Drop your fidelity inside the trailer.
Drop your bank details in the trailer.
Call no on the body of the trailer.
Wait 4 ur alert, we own the trailer grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 7:59pm On Jul 25, 2015
Please,has any one got alert for Berger Paints' dividend? Does every shareholder gets alert on the day of dividend payment? Please,I need urgent reply.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 8:18pm On Jul 25, 2015
Please,has any one got alert for Berger Paints' dividend? Does every shareholder gets alert on the day of dividend payment? Please,I need urgent reply!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 8:19pm On Jul 25, 2015
Please,has any one got alert for Berger Paints' dividend? Does every shareholder gets alert on the day of dividend payment? Please,I need urgent reply..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 8:31pm On Jul 25, 2015
EDUECO:
Please,has any one got alert for Berger Paints' dividend? Does every shareholder gets alert on the day of dividend payment? Please,I need urgent reply..

yes, i got mine on Thursday
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jp130(m): 8:42pm On Jul 25, 2015
jamace:

COURTEVILLE BUSINESS SOLUTIONS PLC UNAUDITED FINANCIAL STATEMENTS FOR THE QUARTER ENDED JUNE 30, 2015
GROSS EARNINGS: N822,174,203
PROFIT BEFORE TAX: N250,632,063
TAXATION (N40,101,130),
PROFIT AFTER TAX: N210,530,932;
Proposed Interim Dividend Per Share; 4k

Source: https://trwstockbrokers./2015/07/24/courtville-2015-company-report-pays-interim-dividend/

tnk bnsitl. it seams it is tym to bail out. i pray d opportunity presents. i dnt mind d loss. i hate being trappd wit my analog broker 4 2yrs nw.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 8:49pm On Jul 25, 2015
Princkez:

yes, i got mine on Thursday
I applied for the e-dividend! Does that mean my e-dividend didn't go through? Is like I need more clarification?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 10:01pm On Jul 25, 2015
EDUECO:
I apply for the e-dividend! Does that mean my e-dividend didn't go through? Is like I need more clarification?
cal d registrar on Monday, they are in d best position to tell u

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 12:39pm On Jul 26, 2015
United Arab Emirates set to remove fuel subsidy:
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-07-22/u-a-e-to-link-gasoline-price-to-global-markets-effect-aug-1

Abeg, analysts in the house what is the implication on global oil price?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Primetech(m): 2:35pm On Jul 26, 2015
Mr. Evans is going to sleep...Hmmm.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GudluckIBB(m): 3:41pm On Jul 26, 2015
Good Afternoon
Pls I need some clarification.
I bought NPF and I was suppose to get my dividend on friday.After waiting till 11 am on friday and I didn't receive alert, I went to their registars and I was told I'll get alert before close of work,unfortunately I wasn't credited.
Pls I want to ask if it is alphabetical order according to banks that didn't make them credit me or what could be wrong?
Pls whoever have cardinal stone's registrars phone number should help me. I have drawn against the money that's why I'm worried

Thank you for your assistance.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 4:14pm On Jul 26, 2015
jamace:
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-07-22/u-a-e-to-link-gasoline-price-to-global-markets-effect-aug-1

No effect on oil price. The oil price is low already hence fuel price at the pump should be low. This means there is no need for subsidy. Nigerian government is not being honest in this matter and they know it.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 26, 2015
GudluckIBB:
Good Afternoon
Pls I need some clarification.
I bought NPF and I was suppose to get my dividend on friday.After waiting till 11 am on friday and I didn't receive alert, I went to their registars and I was told I'll get alert before close of work,unfortunately I wasn't credited.
Pls I want to ask if it is alphabetical order according to banks that didn't make them credit me or what could be wrong?
Pls whoever have cardinal stone's registrars phone number should help me. I have drawn against the money that's why I'm worried

Thank you for your assistance.

CardinalStone Registrars

Lagos
358, Herbert Macaulay Road
Yaba
Lagos | Nigeria
Tel:  +234 1 440 5107, 712 0090
Fax:  +234 (1) 710 0444
Abuja
Plot 252, Herbert Macaulay Way
Central Business District
Abuja | Nigeria
Tel:  +234 803 638 5979

Port-Harcourt
85 Aba Road, By Garrison Junction
Port Harcourt
Rivers | Nigeria
Tel:  +234 802 655 1744

registrars@cardinalstone.com
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 26, 2015
Youngzedd:
Diamond Bank. ........ grin

Do we expect grandpa bear or bull

I think this is a falling knife.

Headed for the Southside grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GudluckIBB(m): 11:21pm On Jul 26, 2015
angrybull:

CardinalStone Registrars

Lagos
358, Herbert Macaulay Road
Yaba
Lagos | Nigeria
Tel:  +234 1 440 5107, 712 0090
Fax:  +234 (1) 710 0444
Abuja
Plot 252, Herbert Macaulay Way
Central Business District
Abuja | Nigeria
Tel:  +234 803 638 5979

Port-Harcourt
85 Aba Road, By Garrison Junction
Port Harcourt
Rivers | Nigeria
Tel:  +234 802 655 1744

registrars@cardinalstone.com

Thank you very much.I appreciate.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by FranklinRich: 3:52am On Jul 27, 2015
stockbull:
CBN will definitely devalue the naira.it's a sort of dilemma for the CBN gov. making decision but he cant continue to defend the reserve even if he's under influence of the presidency.As the gov. of the apex bank,you cant expect him to be telling the public that our currency is not strong and that,there's need to devalue it...get that picture.in fact,i'm expecting one devaluation this year and another one next year.the naira should be pegged at N220 to one dollar by next year end.

Well said Stockbull. I always laugh when people try to defend the CBN Governor when he keeps saying the Naira is appropriately priced. The man is doing his job by telling Nigerians what they want to hear. It's sad that we dnt have a definite plan on how to bring out the country from this present economic inertia.

In as much as I do not like this so called devaluation, it's one of those bullets we have to painfully bite. Nigeria seems to be gradually slipping into the stagflation zone and I just hope we dnt get there. Crude oil just broke its $50 support last week for the first time since April. The much talked about interest rate hike in the US might happen this September. Iran is about to open its taps and flood the already oversupplied crude oil markets with more oil despite the over 30 million barrels it has in tankers in the high seas that it is trying to dispose. I dnt see any respite for the Naira in the short term.

Well i wish the CBN governor good luck with trying to continue to defend.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 6:20am On Jul 27, 2015
Stubborn refusal to devalue the naira is one of Buhari's trademarks. Check out his economic policies when he was military head of state. He will do everything possible to prevent a devaluation hence the drastic measures you see taken so far by the CBN. This is beyond the CBN governor.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GudluckIBB(m): 7:00am On Jul 27, 2015
megainvest:
Stubborn refusal to devalue the naira is one of Buhari's trademarks. Check out his economic policies when he was military head of state. He will do everything possible to prevent a devaluation hence the drastic measures you see taken so far by the CBN. This is beyond the CBN governor.

Let the CBN Governor open Rdas window.u'll see everything will come down.things are not as bad as this, emiefele's cluelessness and lack of understanding of how CBN works puts us in this mess.

His recapitalization of BDC's contributed to this whole mess unfortunately, exercise didn't work.
Jonanthan hurriedly suspended sanusi and brought in Emiefele without taking due deligence on wether the man knows job or not.

Its a pity
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 12:17pm On Jul 27, 2015
caverton..

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ritmove(m): 12:40pm On Jul 27, 2015
GudluckIBB:

Let the CBN Governor open Rdas window.u'll see everything will come down.things are not as bad as this, emiefele's cluelessness and lack of understanding of how CBN works puts us in this mess.

His recapitalization of BDC's contributed to this whole mess unfortunately, exercise didn't work.
Jonanthan hurriedly suspended sanusi and brought in Emiefele without taking due deligence on wether the man knows job or not.

Its a pity

Which of the rate will come down?? the Black market or the official rate. We may call Emefeile Clueless.. but don't forget he is just a 1 man within the MPC team.

The fact is the Naira is under pressure.. And Emefeile has tried to separate the source of the pressure.. What he has done is to separate the FX pressure on the naira, and shedding some to the black market, while he defend the FX requirement he deem important. This means the cost of defending the naira has reduced - as can be seen from the Increase in reserve.

All this is to find the source of the FX demand that is being used for round-tripping.

The rate has increased in the blackmarket because the liquidity in the black marker can't support the demand because of cash hoarding by people speculating the Dollar will reach 300 or more.
In my view, Emefeile may want to admit some FX demand back to the interbank and re-prioritise some others... Once he get that balance right (and eliminate the dodgy demands), you will see the pressure in the black market reduce.

People calling Emefeile names, need to understand that Nigeria is a very complex irrational Country.. the solution to one problem will cause another problem.. and until we start our own research into the micro-fibre of the country then there is very little the policy will achieve. We need to start enacting/implementing researched based-policy before we can move this country forward.

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 27, 2015
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 27, 2015
ASK NSE] Where Is Honeywell’s & Oando’s Result?

POSTED BY: NAIRAMETRICS JULY 27, 2015
We are more than half year into 2015 and Honeywell Nigeria Plc is yet to release its 2014 FY results and neither has it released any result this year. This is the type of unruly behaviour perpetuated everyday by listed companies. The Nigerian Stock Exchange which is meant to be the regulator for listed companies allow these sort of infractions to occur year after year with no logical explanation.

Another Listed Company, Oando Plc is also yet to release its 2014 FY results and neither has it released any result this year. Both companies have also not announced any corporate action this year either in terms of dividends or bonus issues. The last result they both released was their 2014 9 Months result

They are not the only companies yet to release any result making this a very common feature of a stock exchange that hopes to hit $1tr in market capitalisation someday.

For retail investors (whom we look out for in Nairametrics) our candid advice is that you deists from investing in companies that are yet to release their annual or interim result as and when due. It mostly smacks of mischief and foul play for these companies to be delaying this long without an official explanation.
http://nairametrics.com/ask-nse-where-is-honeywells-oandos-result/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chimchris247(m): 2:51pm On Jul 27, 2015
BERGER]>> COMPANY REPORT
Posted by rashmong on July 23, 2015
Posted in: NIGERIA STOCK MARKET ANALYSIS. Leave a comment
Rate This

BERGER PAINTS NIGERIA PLC

UNAUDITED FINANCIAL STATEMENTS FOR THE HALF YEAR ENDED JUNE 30, 2015
REVENUE: JUNE 2015 N1.412b JUNE 2014 N1.229B

PROFIT BEFORE TAX: JUNE 2015 N0.237b JUNE 2014 N0.158B
TAXATION JUNE 2015 (N0.076B) JUNE 2014 (N0.051B)
PROFIT AFTER TAX JUNE 2015 N0.161B JUNE 2014 N0.107B

EPS (KOBO): 56 Dividend per share NIL

https://trwstockbrokers./2015/07/23/berger-company-report/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by otokx(m): 3:24pm On Jul 27, 2015
Things are happening here
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 3:29pm On Jul 27, 2015
Has Flourmill reach the N12.00 Junction?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 3:42pm On Jul 27, 2015
jamace:

thank's for asking about me, i am at the back door now . hope sister mercy&co are paying there one out of there profit from there jijo? one love .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 4:25pm On Jul 27, 2015
Bnsitl are not smiling!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 4:55pm On Jul 27, 2015
I'm still smiling o. Living in Hopeville till 2016 earnings season.

(1) (2) (3) ... (953) (954) (955) (956) (957) (958) (959) ... (7758) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Dum20, KarlTom, Olaide1295, Ojoboak(m), robobo, Prince081, Hogwarthtrades, Mfunkynation(m), dammybrite, ndept, Bagwa, megawealth01, lasisi(m), kdaddy, 222Martins(m), sterlingD(m), KayOn1, talktofemi, Princkez, Emndy(m) and 15 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.