Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,928 members, 7,863,278 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:20 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (985) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11080011 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (982) (983) (984) (985) (986) (987) (988) ... (7818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 13, 2015
lancee:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ...BEAR na bad thing ooo...on 20percent loss

Na only my BNSIDL i dey tell for this forum ..my household must not hear about this ..they call me STOCK GURU for my NEIGHBOURHOOD

NSE don humble me ..My brother 08myjoy hope still dey ?

Sir, we all can't be the same. That is why I always take my time to keep reading human psychology and the theory of individual personality. Panic buy/sell makes so many people loose money when carefulness and caution are not taken into consideration. Base on my own personal opinion, I don't see any reason why I have to panic. Fundamentally, NSE is very strong when compare to its peers. When this government set out its cabinets and economic directions, the ties will surely change in favor of NSE. The patient I will have now would not be far away compare to what had been happening since the beginning of this year. So nothing in the market that worth being panic!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 13, 2015
FranklinRich:

No be small thing, myjoy is always buying. In fact I remember asking him if his money doesn't finish cos during bull he is buying, during bear he is still buying. When people are taking profit myjoy is still buying. Na wa ooo. Myjoy have you ever sold anything in this market grin grin grin

Sir, u re funny though lol. Recheck all my posts you will surely encounter when I keep preaching the word "Don't be greedy"!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 6:22pm On Aug 13, 2015
angrybull:

Bros, hope dey and I promised you, you are not alone. Many have sustained losses but will be reluctant to tell you. I have sustained a massive blow in Access. I thought that the price will not go down much after I Brough @ 4:86 but today the price is 4:4 something. It will come to pass. You only need to wait. It is just time. Things will be better.

Thanks bros for your encouragement , we ve made several milions in this biz , and hopefully we are making this year ..To TIME the MARKET na very hard thing , likewise the BULL does not tell u when is coming

Lets hope all we planted yeild a Fruitful result... I know am not the only one , some people still dey hide grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 6:23pm On Aug 13, 2015
lancee:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ...BEAR na bad thing ooo...on 20percent loss

Na only my BNSIDL i dey tell for this forum ..my household must not hear about this ..they call me STOCK GURU for my NEIGHBOURHOOD

NSE don humble .. grin My brother 08myjoy hope still dey ?

I am sure it will soon be over..............Access is the worst because I entered at 6.8 but manage to average the cost to 5 but I am thinking to pump more money for next week to buy more since they are still going down.................If you have money,my advice will be to buy more because when it eventually change momentum,you be compensated for taking position earlier while new entrant to market at a bullish stage won't have the same opportunity like yours..................We will still make money.............Meanwhile is time they cancel that 1k par value rule............Or else this bear will last till infinity....................

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 6:26pm On Aug 13, 2015
Every foreign and domestic investors cares about cabinet and economic direction of PA BUHARI..................

http://nairametrics.com/here-is-what-this-foreign-investor-thinks-about-the-nigerian-economy-and-the-naira/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Pamelayoung: 6:34pm On Aug 13, 2015
So we shld be hopeful dat d stocks will rise again.
Dancing shoki
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 6:43pm On Aug 13, 2015
Pamelayoung:
So we shld be hopeful dat d stocks will rise again.
Dancing shoki

It will always rise..............Early this year UBA was trading around 2.90 and few months after it was trading around 5.60 and very stable for long time...............The moment good news start coming from FG,the better it will affect NSE positively...............
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by otokx(m): 7:23pm On Aug 13, 2015
It looks like things are going to get worse in the short run.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 7:27pm On Aug 13, 2015
angelo82:

It will always rise..............Early this year UBA was trading around 2.90 and few months after it was trading around 5.60 and very stable for long time...............The moment good news start coming from FG,the better it will affect NSE positively...............

N how long will it take pa bugharia to put 1 good news on our table abi na when our naira don turn to cedis? Jus angry at dis bear!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 7:35pm On Aug 13, 2015
Krisuba:

N how long will it take pa bugharia to put 1 good news on our table abi na when our naira don turn to cedis? Jus angry at dis bear!!!

He has no choice..........He will have to or else his own government will go bearish too..................I hope he still remember why Babangida ousted him from power..................It could still happen in a democratic way................
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 13, 2015
http://www.proshareng.com/news/Mergers%20&%20Aquisitions/FLOURMILL-Merges-Five-Subsidiaries-with-Its-Holding-Company-Proshare/28251

Flour Mills of Nigeria today announced its plan to conduct a restructuring by merging five of its subsidiaries with its holding company under a Scheme of External Restructuring.

Announcing the plan, Group Managing Director, Mr.Paul Miyonmide Gbededo, stated that the company has obtained the approval-in-principle of the Securities and Exchange to merge five of its wholly owned subsidiaries, Golden Noodles Nigeria Limited, Golden Transport Company Limited, FMN Cement Industries Limited, New Horizon Flour Mills Limited and Quilvest Properties Limited with Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc.

According to Mr. Gbededo the principle reason for the restructuring is the need to streamline operations, reduce administrative costs, improve operating efficiency and derive full benefits of synergy in line with the Company’s long term strategic thrust.”

The enlarged FMN, upon completion of the restructuring would be able to eliminate transfer costs of material and operate at a higher level of efficiency which will drive down cost, make product pricing more competitive, improve profitability and enhance the bottom line for the benefit of all stakeholders” said Mr. Gbededo.

Also commenting on the project, the Company Secretary, Alhaji Olalekan Saliu, stated that the management of the various companies had jointly obtained an Order of the federal High Court directing that Court Ordered Meetings of their respective shareholders be held on Wednesday 9th September, 2015 for the purpose of approving the restructuring.

Where the shareholders give the requisite approval, the final approval of SEC will be sought and the Federal High Court will thereafter be approached to sanction the merger. The restructuring is expected to be concluded in October 2015.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Afo1k: 7:53pm On Aug 13, 2015
FranklinRich:

No be small thing, myjoy is always buying. In fact I remember asking him if his money doesn't finish cos during bull he is buying, during bear he is still buying. When people are taking profit myjoy is still buying. Na wa ooo. Myjoy have you ever sold anything in this market grin grin grin
lmao... the oando I bought @12.00 lastweek ,I don sell half @12.25 yesterday sef. What's d current o.s for access?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 8:21pm On Aug 13, 2015
Please anyone with info on the NSE e-dividend portal...............Is it operational now or what?..............
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 8:24pm On Aug 13, 2015
Agbalowomeri:

As long as u can sleep under the bed cos na only one room I dey manage. Meanwhile I get babe wey dey sleep for the same bed but I don't think my bed is that noisy
babe at your age? are you not marrying mama chioma any more?.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 13, 2015
ihedioramma:
babe at your age? are you not marrying mama chioma any more?.
hehehe

chukyjones:

i dey imagine 6-spring bed wey the springs don sag finish. sleeping under is not safe.
i fit'nt laugh for this bear. na today wey i decide to jump into ACCESS, na em bear with horn just waka come.
Memories of sec sch boarding house and even university school hostel. We use rope to tie up the space of lose springs. Imagine say one dey, agba dream say e dey piss for toilet and b2br dey dream say e dey drink water from tap simultaneously.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jp130(m): 9:21pm On Aug 13, 2015
nse doing him tings. investors/traders talki dia tings
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 9:21pm On Aug 13, 2015
Elai147:

I wish all BnSiTL were as wise and understood this.

@Manonamission, thanks for the beautiful write-up. Some people just don't get it. They keep encouraging Myjoy to keep the 'bullish encouragement' coming. A time will come when the same people will accuse Myjoy for the present condition of their portfolios and blame him for not seeing tomorrow. The thunder that will fire this set of people when that time comes does not need to do press-up grin

grin grin

Money must be made.

"Bulls make money, bears make money, pigs get slaughtered"

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 9:34pm On Aug 13, 2015
sitting on 18% loss
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yem0350: 9:46pm On Aug 13, 2015
bigass:
sitting on 18% loss
Urs is better. Mine is 27%
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ugoobuz: 9:47pm On Aug 13, 2015
Please house how do i view all my trades on morgan platform? also the stocks i still hold? we must make money this year!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 10:08pm On Aug 13, 2015
Yem0350:

You should change strategy because 27% is too much...................Even when the market bottom out,there is nothing much to make...............
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yem0350: 10:18pm On Aug 13, 2015
angelo82:

You should change strategy because 27% is too much...................Even when the market bottom out,there is nothing much to make...............
I am changing strategy. There is improvement now and I pray it continues. My loss was 43% as @ last wk friday but now 27%. Thanks to evansmed and God.
Wait oh, dis bear is too much
May God put smile on our face

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by FranklinRich: 10:44pm On Aug 13, 2015
Where is Chibuking Wherever you are I hail oooo. Come and tell us when these bear will be over!!! Or should we still be expecting the grand papa of bears grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:59pm On Aug 13, 2015
confession time
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 14, 2015
Redemption time grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tejuri(m): 12:44am On Aug 14, 2015
Is there any other way to withdraw from Morgan without emails to @morgancapitalgroup.com. My mails to both customercare and morayoj don't seem to be delivering. Anyone know any other way with this?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:46am On Aug 14, 2015
Tejuri:
Is there any other way to withdraw from Morgan without emails to @morgancapitalgroup.com. My mails to both customercare and morayoj don't seem to be delivering. Anyone know any other way with this?

Sir, call them with these number: Tel:
234-(1) 3429613, 234-(1) 4540114, +234-8107596134

They will tell you what next to do.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tejuri(m): 1:21am On Aug 14, 2015
myjoy08:

Sir, call them with these number: Tel:
234-(1) 3429613, 234-(1) 4540114, +234-8107596134

They will tell you what next to do.

I called one of those number today though, and was told to resend my email despite the fact the customer care attendant himself saying they had technical issues with their mail system.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:41am On Aug 14, 2015
Yem0350:

Thanks for ur sincerity bro , Nse is defeating me at the moment ..we learn everyday

Some pple are still hiding thier losses grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:42am On Aug 14, 2015
Yem0350:

Thanks for ur sincerity bro , Nse is defeating me at the moment ..we learn everyday

Some pple are still hiding their losses grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:42am On Aug 14, 2015
Yem0350:

I am changing strategy. There is improvement now and I pray it continues. My loss was 43% as @ last wk friday but now 27%. Thanks to evansmed and God.
Wait oh, dis bear is too much
May God put smile on our face

My redemption was my going into transcorp at a very beautiful price, in fact the gain I made turned my portfolio to green. But at the moment, I am sitting at 7% loss. The issue with this mkt at the moment is that when you feel you have gotten it right the bear will strike and ravage your holdings in horrific way. But all these will go away and confidence will be returned soon grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (982) (983) (984) (985) (986) (987) (988) ... (7818) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Latty88(f), Jonwest, zendi, SonofElElyonRet, phadriz(m) and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.