Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,358 members, 7,822,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? (23556 Views)

Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex / Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain / Must Every Woman Wear Something Fake To Look 'Beautiful'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by eastOFwest(m): 11:31am On Dec 14, 2012
LesbianBoy: Any man who sees nothing wrong with his wife dressing like this when going out must be MAD as far as am concerned! Ask your self did you get her for free so why should other men be seeing 'things' that you paid for and that are meant for only your eyes alone RUBBISH!!! I have lost count on how many times i have seen the pant of all those married women who wear very short skirt! Me i can't allow my wife wear such clothes when going out o! That was how last week saturday at the event i attended, there was this married woman who wanted to carry her crying baby outside because the baby was disturbing others. As she stood up her a$$ plus 'G strings' everything was showing! The annoying thing is her a$$ was even filled with stretch marks...damn disgusting *spits*

*spits back*

I'll let my wife dress like that if we are going on a wlld night out together, and she'll wear nothing under for good measure. Marriage is not prison and sometimes you've got to let your wife unwind and feel like the babe she is ( unless she isn't ). I'm not a father or teacher to her!

4 Likes

Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by IncomeTutor: 11:32am On Dec 14, 2012
she should be ready to share her "precious asset" with men
who have money and will go for anything in skirt. After all
only few women can resist the alluring effect of money.

and for that pic up there, i doubt if she can resist money.

a trial will prove me wrong!
Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by dederocs(m): 11:33am On Dec 14, 2012
[quote author=ceewai lebi]Is-dat-what-u-call-curvy?(We-talking-about-her-thigh-and-not-her-hip)Lord-Ve-Mercy-and-FYI-am-married-and-try-my-possible-best-2-b-fashionable-but-its-def.-not-like-dis!Well-like-dey-say,Different-strokes-4-different-folks
this girl you are criticizing is successful,while you sit down there with your ugly body talking trash...its simple jealousy,this girl is hot n beautiful.jump into the lagoon if u no like am.come to think of it,...why u go DEY LOOK ANOTHER MAN WIFE,GO PLUCK OFF UR EYES OR WEAR DARK SHADES cool cool cool cool.
Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by dederocs(m): 11:34am On Dec 14, 2012
IncomeTutor: she should be ready to share her "precious asset" with men
who have money and will go for anything in skirt. After all
only few women can resist the alluring effect of money.

and for that pic up there, i doubt if she can resist money.

a trial will prove me wrong!
SHEY YOUR MAMA FIT RESIST MONEY...ABI YOUR PRESIDENT FIT RESIST MONEY...DUMB PEOPLE ALWAYS SAY TRASH.

2 Likes

Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by Sijo01(f): 11:34am On Dec 14, 2012
They should cover all part of their body like Lagbaja.

1 Like

Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by tintingz(m): 11:35am On Dec 14, 2012
Why should a married woman expose her body...to who la?? After all the men she has dated during her single age and now gotten married, she still wanna dress nak.ed...SHAME ON WOMEN THAT DO SUCH tongue

Even if the hubby dont complain she gat to use her nut-brain to think that she is already married to a man, she must cover up look smart so that other men wont gaze at her

See what oyibo white people as done brainwashed our african women angry i wonder why some married women are still dressing na.ked, is it to spread ya chicken legs to the men or what?
angry tongue
Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by dederocs(m): 11:37am On Dec 14, 2012
ceewai lebi: Nice-gown-and-nice-colour,bur-would-ve-preferred-if-d-gown-was-a-little-bit-down@d-leftcoz+of-her-fat-thigh#juzSaying#
all these poor jealous lowlife bitches,better wake up,na girl like dis go make ur husband turn u to old house maid,times have changed.and stop being an hypocrite,cos what u do is worse than a sexy girl"s dress sense.
Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by BANGASOUP1: 11:37am On Dec 14, 2012
dederocs:
SHEY YOUR MAMA FIT RESIST MONEY...ABI YOUR PRESIDENT FIT RESIST MONEY...DUMB PEOPLE ALWAYS SAY TRASH.

gbam

1 Like

Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by dederocs(m): 11:38am On Dec 14, 2012
tintingz: Why should a married woman expose her body...to who la?? After all the men she has dated during her single age and now gotten married, she still wanna dress nak.ed...SHAME ON WOMEN THAT DO SUCH :p

Even if the hubby dont complain she gat to use her nut-brain to think that she is already married to a man, she must cover up look smart so that other men wont gaze at her

See what oyibo white people as done brainwashed our african women angry i wonder why some married are still dressing na.ked, is it to spread ya chicken legs to the men or what?
angry tongue
NA JEALOUSY DEY WORRY YOU,IF THEM BURN U WELL EXPOSE THOSE UR YAM LEGS NA cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by ghettodreamz(m): 11:38am On Dec 14, 2012
Hello No!!!

God forbid bad thing...

Inasmuch as I like ladies(women) who take pride in their beauties, however this is just out of place.

A good married woman, MUST always dress neatly & attractively with MODESTY as her dress code.

If married woman dresses with parts of her body revealing, THEN what message is she passing to her kids?

This is indecorous dressing under the guise of fashion, abomination. cry
Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by dederocs(m): 11:41am On Dec 14, 2012
Sijo01: They should cover all part of their body like Lagbaja.
all these local PEOPLE,na village una for die put.
I HATE HYPOCRITES AND LOCAL PEEPS

1 Like

Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 14, 2012
oldlord:

Thou hath see well son of man
Yes master. . .
Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by dederocs(m): 11:43am On Dec 14, 2012
marvelck: RE: Good or Bad?

Please should a married woman (with a child )dress like this to an event all cos of fashion. Mbanuuu!

That was what i was trying to tell some people yesterday, when some girls wrote to disagree with my opinion. but i guess our views can not be the same.and culture differs. like a lady from yankee was trying to prove to me yesterday that there's notin wrong in what she was wearing, cos its a normal thing in america. and while trying to make her realize that our culture and the way we see things are quite different from theirs, she took offence. there are some certain things we can emulate from oyinbos, but not everything. a married woman ought to respect herself and also carry herself well in public. if single ladies are piercing their nose, ears , and wearing bum shorts up and down in public, should a married woman do the same thing? mbanuuu!
you are a big fool for posting this thread,i sure say u no get work.of all the crises-corruption,killings and all-u dey think of what a young girl choose to wear...shows how empty u re
Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by dederocs(m): 11:45am On Dec 14, 2012
ghettodreamz: Hello No!!!

God forbid bad thing...

Inasmuch as I like ladies(women) who take pride in their beauties, however this is just out of place.

A good married woman, MUST always dress neatly & attractively with MODESTY as her dress code.

If married woman dresses with parts of her body revealing, THEN what message is she passing to her kids?

This is indecorous dressing under the guise of fashion, abomination. cry
EVEN YOUR VILLAGE CHIEF DEY Bleep ALL THESE YOUNG UNIVERSITY GIRLS,YOUR GOVERNOR TOO.HYPOCRISY IS KILLING NIGERIA.WE HAVE TO KILL HYPOCRITES SORRY HYPOCRISY.

Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by dederocs(m): 11:47am On Dec 14, 2012
binger: Married woman? She needs to be flogged umpteen times precisely on her left yansh
if them burn your fada well go flag her na...stupid goat.must u look?
Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by dederocs(m): 11:51am On Dec 14, 2012
tpacalipse: Is beyonce married or engaged?
YOU ARE A DUMB,JOBLESS CLOWN-IMAGINE YOUR QUESTION.PLS GO FIND WORK.
Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by tintingz(m): 11:52am On Dec 14, 2012
eastOFwest:

*spits back*

I'll let my wife dress like that if we are going on a wlld night out together, and she'll wear nothing under for good measure. Marriage is not prison and sometimes you've got to let your wife unwind and feel like the babe she is ( unless she isn't ). I'm not a father or teacher to her!
you mean you will allow your wife to dress nak.ed like street whorres? angry tongue
Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by dmcdad: 11:53am On Dec 14, 2012
tintingz: you mean you will allow your wife to dress nak.ed like street whorres? angry tongue
It's gross
Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by LesbianBoy(m): 11:54am On Dec 14, 2012
eastOFwest:

*spits back*

*spits back* well if you say you will allow your wife wear such cloth. i hope you won't be angry when one young dude who is sitting opposite your wife is trying to see your wifes undies because she is wearing a very short dress or skirt! Also i hope you won't be angry when young guys 'cat-call' when your with your wife or make vulgar comments!!!!
Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by Akosbaba(m): 11:56am On Dec 14, 2012
See hustler legs
Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 14, 2012
dederocs:
if them burn your fada well go flag her na...stupid goat.must u look?
bros chill, na your sister be that? Pls tell her she looks like a LovePeddler in those, atleast she should add dignity to her life. Tell her nobody is interestd in seeing her naked.
Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by CE: 12:00pm On Dec 14, 2012
Odunnu:
You should live in the 18th century
You should also exposed your boobs
Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by ghettodreamz(m): 12:04pm On Dec 14, 2012
[quote author=dederocs][/quote]

Oga park well jor..

Your entitled to your own opinion & life principles.. If your wife dresses indecently to places! Who cares?

You want to kill hypocrisy?

How does that concerns ME?

Hope you find a good gun for that, OK. grin grin grin

Oya face your front! cool cool cool
Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by dmcdad: 12:08pm On Dec 14, 2012
nne3870:
bros chill, na your sister be that? Pls tell her she looks like a LovePeddler in those, atleast she should add dignity to her life. Tell her nobody is interestd in seeing her naked.
Gbam!!!
Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by bknight: 12:09pm On Dec 14, 2012
Allow me to say, I am a bit shocked at some ppl's responses here especially d ones with (f) undecided

If ur wife has d right to tempt me with such nudity, I reserve d right to tempt her with raw, nude cash until she gives in & cheats on you. #shikena
Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 14, 2012
dederocs:
all these poor jealous lowlife bitches,better wake up,na girl like dis go make ur husband turn u to old house maid,times have changed.and stop being an hypocrite,cos what u do is worse than a sexy girl"s dress sense.
i wonder what you would do seeing your mum dressed like this simply because she doesn't want a small girl to 'snatch' your father.
Btw where did you leave your senses?
Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by tintingz(m): 12:14pm On Dec 14, 2012
dederocs:
NA JEALOUSY DEY WORRY YOU,IF THEM BURN U WELL EXPOSE THOSE UR YAM LEGS NA cheesy cheesy cheesy
mumu tongue
Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by dederocs(m): 12:16pm On Dec 14, 2012
freecocoa: Such ugly and un-fresh looking legs.undecided
TALK TRUE,FOR YOUR LIFE YOU DON EVER Bleep GIRL WEY FRESH OR TIGHT LIKE DIS?...TALK TRUE. wink wink wink
Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by Adamo84(m): 12:17pm On Dec 14, 2012
dasparrow:

@Bolded

Oh please! But our culture permits high rates of infidelity in marriage, 5exual harassment of underage house helps, r.a/ping of university and secondary school female students and elderly women, throwing married women who have not been able to conceive out of their marital homes, taking properties from widows after they have toiled along side their husbands for years before the man died and many more injustices that are perpetrated all in the name of culture. To hell with Nigerian barbaric, retrogressive, backward culture. Where has our culture gotten us as a country? Are we a first world progressive financial stable country? Do you see Americans and Europeans lining up in long lines to acquire our visas? Mtshew!

@Post

Mind your business please. If Tuface her husband ain't complaining, then what is your beef? Focus on your family and learn to live and let live. With all the unnecessary self righteousness that many Nigerians portray, yet we are known as one of the most corrupt countries in the world. Who are we kidding huh?
You mean if your Neighbour has a bad smell coming from her Kitchen which is just Opposite yours, You will still say "Live and Lets Live"? I have said this over time, "Freedom is Used, Mis-used and Abused"
Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by favouryemmy: 12:18pm On Dec 14, 2012
Odunnu:
You should live in the 18th century
That is the way some of you think! Indecency in the 18th century is still the same in the 21st century.
Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by dederocs(m): 12:19pm On Dec 14, 2012
deepwaters :
Not appropriate, but I guess its a matter of personal opinion. Single or married, I can't ever wear something like this!
DEEP WATERS...hmmn,hw deep or muddy is the water wink wink wink
Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by LesbianBoy(m): 12:19pm On Dec 14, 2012
nne3870:
i wonder what you would do seeing your mum dressed like this simply because she doesn't want a small girl to 'snatch' your father.
Btw where did you leave your senses?
*knees down in front of her and brings out the $2500 engagement ring and says* nne3870 from your comments on this thread i feel you are one of those rare decent good girls will you marry me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Slay Queen Proudly Shows Off Her Hairy-pussy While Dancing On Live Video / I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister / Does Love After Marriage Really Works?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.