Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,400 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? (23541 Views)

Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex / Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain / Must Every Woman Wear Something Fake To Look 'Beautiful'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by dederocs(m): 12:20pm On Dec 14, 2012
Adamo84:
You mean if your Neighbour has a bad smell coming from her Kitchen which is just Opposite yours, You will still say "Live and Lets Live"? I have said this over time, "Freedom is Used, Mis-used and Abused"
MIND YOUR BISUNESS,OR GO NORTH GO FIGHT BOKO HARAM...THAT SHOULD CONCERN YOU.THE ANALOGY U GAVE IS SENSELESS MUMU.

1 Like

Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by dederocs(m): 12:22pm On Dec 14, 2012
Davo123:

Dis culture tin wil cause serious problem in d coming generations
the culture thing is a farce,hypocrites talk about it,no one respects it.
Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by Adamo84(m): 12:23pm On Dec 14, 2012
nne3870:
no, i love feeling comfortable and i wont if i wear those, so what's d need? My husband wouldn't want me in those i bet. Going naked to me aint fashiön
God bless you and other ladies and Women who still have sense of Shame, Morals and Dignity to protect. With your type amongst the Women, We still have hope

1 Like

Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by Adamo84(m): 12:25pm On Dec 14, 2012
dederocs:
MIND YOUR BISUNESS,OR GO NORTH GO FIGHT BOKO HARAM...THAT SHOULD CONCERN YOU.THE ANALOGY U GAVE IS SENSELESS MUMU.
Where did you drop your brain
Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by vanstanzy(m): 12:25pm On Dec 14, 2012
CAPITAL NOOO! BUT IF SHE DOES, SHE IS TELLING HER HUSBAND AND CHILDREN, IF SHE HAS ANY, THAT SHE'S TIRED OF THEM ALL. AND GOD ALMIGHTY SAVE HER MARRIAGE.
Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by star4(f): 12:26pm On Dec 14, 2012
slap1: People forget that we have a culture that should not be eroded by civilization. I'm not complaining because she's not my wife, I'm bothered about the effects of such dressing. It sets bad example for our daughters, and it could make husbands 'salivate', which[b] could lead to infidelity. .[/b] .which could also make the pro-civilization gals on Nairaland to open a men-are-dogs thread.

LMAO!!! please!!! Infidelity is a serious problem regardless and has been for yrs smh!
Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 14, 2012
LesbianBoy:
*knees down in front of her and brings out the $2500 engagement ring and says* nne3870 from your comments on this thread i feel you are one of those rare decent good girls will you marry me
the engagement ring is expensive o... Let me think about.... Lol
Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by AGgal(f): 12:31pm On Dec 14, 2012
If her husband gives his consent. But seriously no normal n responsible man will let his wife go out luking lyk dat. It shows no respect at all
Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by vanstanzy(m): 12:33pm On Dec 14, 2012
star*:
Ouch! The people criticising her legs. Harsh. Isn't there more important things to judge a character by??

Beyonce is married with a child I can't ever remember anyone dissing some of her outfits undecided

COS BEYONCE IS AMERICAN AND AMERICANS HAVE ALL GONE NUTS. DON'T COMPARE AMERICA TO AFRICA, IN TERMS OF CULTURE.

1 Like

Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by izyrach(f): 12:33pm On Dec 14, 2012
it depends on wat ur hubby wants
Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by LesbianBoy(m): 12:35pm On Dec 14, 2012
nne3870:
Very typical response! what do you girls 'think' when you say you will 'think about it' grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by vanstanzy(m): 12:41pm On Dec 14, 2012
vivian chinaza: A married woman should dress sexily, not sluttily. In this case, her dressing is slutty and it is wrong! That's my opinion.

I share the same opinion as u. 1000000 likes.
Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by dmcdad: 12:42pm On Dec 14, 2012
Adamo84:
God bless you and other ladies and Women who still have sense of Shame, Morals and Dignity to protect. With your type amongst the Women, We still have hope
Yes o
Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by dmcdad: 12:44pm On Dec 14, 2012
star*:

LMAO!!! please!!! Infidelity is a serious problem regardless and has been for yrs smh!
Buh, does that mean such dressing should be encouraged?
Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by dmcdad: 12:45pm On Dec 14, 2012
nne3870:
Wetin u wan think about again? Óge adìrò ó
Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by star4(f): 12:46pm On Dec 14, 2012
vanstanzy:

COS BEYONCE IS AMERICAN AND AMERICANS HAVE ALL GONE NUTS. DON'T COMPARE AMERICA TO AFRICA, IN TERMS OF CULTURE.

Ok you don't have to shout smiley

So correct me if I'm wrong. African people who believe the lady in the OP is dressing slutty will be disgraced looking at her. Yet because Beyonce is American they will quite happily look at her with lust, and free her of judgement?

Seems like a hypocritical view.

I agree America is nuts but does Nigeria not have a high infidelity instance? I mean this is what the point is right? Cover the ladies to stop temptation?

I'm not being facetious here I'm actually interested in the views.

1 Like

Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by dmcdad: 12:46pm On Dec 14, 2012
AG.gal:
If her husband gives his consent. But seriously no normal n responsible man will let his wife go out luking lyk dat. It shows no respect at all
GBAM
Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by dmcdad: 12:49pm On Dec 14, 2012
vanstanzy:

Exactly! That's the problem.. In america, u can kall ur father's mate by his name, buh try it here... People often forget that culturez r diverse
Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by star4(f): 12:55pm On Dec 14, 2012
dmcdad:
Buh, does that mean such dressing should be encouraged?

No my point is people and their actions will happen regardless of dress. If a woman has a short skirt on she is not saying 'come get me' She is just wearing a short skirt. I think maybe men should take some responsibility and realise dressing a certain way is by no means an invitation.

I wouldn't wear that dress. I don't wear revealing clothes. Reason being I don't want to give the wrong impression. PURELY because of men and their opinions on women who dress too sexy.
Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by freakcin: 12:55pm On Dec 14, 2012
star*:

Ok you don't have to shout smiley

So correct me if I'm wrong. African people who believe the lady in the OP is dressing slutty will be disgraced looking at her. Yet because Beyonce is American they will quite happily look at her with lust, and free her of judgement?

Seems like a hypocritical view.

I agree America is nuts but does Nigeria not have a high infidelity instance? I mean this is what the point is right? Cover the ladies to stop temptation?

I'm not being facetious here I'm actually interested in the views.

Without our culture, we'd simply be lost. Those ur americans respect what we call our culture if u don't know.

From justifying skimpy dresses, y'all soon start justifying infidelity. . . na small small.
Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by InHim4Him(m): 12:55pm On Dec 14, 2012
Some people love hiding behind culture to carry out their evil missions. Having children does not necessarily mean a woman is married. Some husbands can't even tell their right hand from their left, so it all depends on which side of the divide one belongs. Even Satan sometimes have to pretend to be an angel of light to deceive. After all, Satan is the god of fashion so why won't his disciples defend him on NL under the guise of culture and "if the husband likes it" mentality.
Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by eastOFwest(m): 12:57pm On Dec 14, 2012
LesbianBoy:
*spits back* well if you say you will allow your wife wear such cloth. i hope you won't be angry when one young dude who is sitting opposite your wife is trying to see your wifes undies because she is wearing a very short dress or skirt! Also i hope you won't be angry when young guys 'cat-call' when your with your wife or make vulgar comments!!!!

It's the young dude stressing himself. He'll bend his neck until he gets neck pain. The people at the places I go to with my wife are too busy enjoying themselves to make self righteous vulgar comments. Life is too short! Besides, it's a once in a while type of thing and that makes it special.

1 Like

Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by freecocoa(f): 12:58pm On Dec 14, 2012
dederocs:
TALK TRUE,FOR YOUR LIFE YOU DON EVER Bleep GIRL WEY FRESH OR TIGHT LIKE DIS?...TALK TRUE. wink wink wink
Excuse me please, I'm a lady and my thighs are a million times fresher snd hotter than that thing she displayed there, nansense angry
Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by jaybee3(m): 1:00pm On Dec 14, 2012
star*:

No my point is people and their actions will happen regardless of dress. If a woman has a short skirt on she is not saying 'come get me' She is just wearing a short skirt. I think maybe men should take some responsibility and realise dressing a certain way is by no means an invitation.

I wouldn't wear that dress. I don't wear revealing clothes. Reason being I don't want to give the wrong impression. PURELY because of men and their opinions on women who dress too sexy.

hmmmmm

star*:

star*:

I think maybe men should take some responsibility and realise dressing a certain way is by no means an invitation.
Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by eastOFwest(m): 1:01pm On Dec 14, 2012
tintingz: you mean you will allow your wife to dress nak.ed like street whorres? angry tongue

That's not nake.d and we don't have street whores where I live or where we go to.
Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by dmcdad: 1:05pm On Dec 14, 2012
star*:

Yeah I get u.. I ain't against that cuz of the men, buh for the sake of a woman's modesty, dignity, and integrity while also considering good moral standards which is a negation to Contra bonos more...
Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by Sijo01(f): 1:05pm On Dec 14, 2012
dederocs:
all these local PEOPLE,na village una for die put.
I HATE HYPOCRITES AND LOCAL PEEPS

why not think outside the box before displaying your ignorance....... Bloody hediot.
Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by star4(f): 1:16pm On Dec 14, 2012
jay bee:

hmmmmm

Can you elaborate on your hmmmm?
Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by LesbianBoy(m): 1:17pm On Dec 14, 2012
freecocoa: Excuse me please, I'm a lady and my thighs are a million times fresher snd hotter than that thing she displayed there, nansense angry
Your thighs are fresher and hotter oya snap and upload it let us see! Remember freecocoa seeing is believing! Guys abi i lie grin grin
Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 14, 2012
[quote author=dederocs][/quote]First of all,Respect ur age u dont ve 2 start ranting like a madman.Kid am beautiful and so dont need ur approval(thanks 2 my darling husband,i get 2 hear it everytime).She has acheieved what what!Who cares?My acheivements are my biz,so also are her's.If u still trying 2 attain acheivements in lyf;how is dat any of my probs?Boy grow up and stop dis silly attitide,aint gonna get u anywhere.Some local things coming 2 NL,wanna use me 2 attain fame.Dude pick some1 else;dis gurl is so not working out 4 u.Loser!
Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by jaybee3(m): 1:18pm On Dec 14, 2012
star*:

Can you elaborate on your hmmmm?

1 Like

Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 14, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Between Big Boobs And Big Back / (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! / I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.