Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,915 members, 7,863,188 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:45 PM

Can You Allow Your Friend To Date Your Older Sister? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Allow Your Friend To Date Your Older Sister? (682 Views)

Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? / Can U Date Your Older Sister's Friend Ex Boyfriend? / Can you Date your Ex-Lover's Brother or Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Allow Your Friend To Date Your Older Sister? by chrixdamusik(m): 3:17pm On Dec 13, 2012
Hi guys! There is this friend of mine that has been asking me for my permission to date my older sister.. I found this idea very irritating coz i know wot my friend is capable of doing to a girl's heart. What makes d whole thing worst is that my sister loves him and dat is very obvious in her attitude towards him.. Pls what will u do if u ar in my shoe?
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Date Your Older Sister? by Input(m): 3:31pm On Dec 13, 2012
That your friend is a betrayer.
For he has broken rule 078 wish states that non within our circus shall go after our sisters.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Date Your Older Sister? by omega25red(m): 3:38pm On Dec 13, 2012
you have no say in the matter. You might want to distant yourself from that guy though because dudes like that can not be trusted to obey the guy codes

2 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Date Your Older Sister? by alfredo4u(m): 3:56pm On Dec 13, 2012
Bro, give d guy ota pia pia to drink. And for us sista, tell ha everytin abt d guy. If she continues, give ha sleep and walk. I rest my case.
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Date Your Older Sister? by Lovetinz(m): 4:09pm On Dec 13, 2012
Theres an amendment in rule 078-and-half, that says if your friend has pretty sisters.. well...

Further on, Rule 0788 makes it abundantly clear that what you dont want the enemy to do you, you should do to them first.
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Date Your Older Sister? by larrymoore(m): 4:20pm On Dec 13, 2012
I dont realy ve problem with dt provided they lv each other and they are ready to distance their misunderstandings away from me.
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Date Your Older Sister? by k2039: 4:45pm On Dec 13, 2012
Obvioysly advise your sister, tell her why you think he isn't thee right one for her.
Afterwards, you back off(if she ignores your advise, you will have the rest of mind that you atleast advised her.)

Ultimately, in the end, it's all about your sister's decision.
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Date Your Older Sister? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 13, 2012
k2039: Obvioysly advise your sister, tell her why you think he isn't thee right one for her.
Afterwards, you back off(if she ignores your advise, you will have the rest of mind that you atleast advised her.)

Ultimately, in the end, it's all about your sister's decision.
Hoo Haa!!

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Take On This Guys? / Why Dont People Like Me? / Football Vs Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.