Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

~Mr Nairaland - Grand FINALE~ - Romance (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ~Mr Nairaland - Grand FINALE~ (80612 Views)

Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 / Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 / Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (Go Down)

Re: ~Mr Nairaland - Grand FINALE~ by dammytex: 11:07pm On Dec 14, 2012
On this day, I witnessed the power of CAMPAIGN. Yesternight and earlier today, it was grand victory for Lucenzo. Only for the campaigners to come in and steal the show and people voted en masse.
And I got scared.

Lalaosky, I truly hail thee. You are the man of the people I swear. Even sexkillz wouldn't believe this I'm sure.
I say Congratulations to you.
Re: ~Mr Nairaland - Grand FINALE~ by dopeJemi: 11:08pm On Dec 14, 2012
lalaosky:

please ignore..he's the alternate account of the former moniker...dopejemi, where went you?....i've got booze right here

Oboy na my phone oh

It was down n der was no light

I just colLected it nau 4rm where I was charging
It

I saw ur post, its so cooL. Thumbs up bro
Wud do d same if dis contest was 2 start alL over again and u very much weLcome
Re: ~Mr Nairaland - Grand FINALE~ by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 14, 2012
uj_sizzle:
*pushes him off NASA satellite
*plants a kiss on her forehead*
Re: ~Mr Nairaland - Grand FINALE~ by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 14, 2012
@ Lalosky: Thanks for d compliment
Re: ~Mr Nairaland - Grand FINALE~ by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 14, 2012
BoboYekini: lol, she probably lost cos folks voted unjustly along bloodlines. booo tongue
...But now i'm thinking maybe, just maybe she lost a few votes cos she didnt know when to let things go, grating on one's nerves that.
something i learned in all these, the force of a warm personality, that was all what got CFCfan (my man with the small calabashgrin) this far.

you learnt well my brother...if i wasn't competing, i'd have voted him.that dude is calm, peacefull and always cheerfull.the disses nor the "guy drop out and join the winning team" didn't move him till the final few minutes.a real contestant IMHO
Re: ~Mr Nairaland - Grand FINALE~ by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:12pm On Dec 14, 2012
cyril83: that's nigeria for you oh...after all the struggle to put them on the sit,the next thing they do is to draw very close to women and call men *niggas* without a word of thanks....nigerians I bow for una oh
Awwwh...you wrong dear. . .I think he did that because some people called him GAY grin i would have done the same as well...but am really sure he appreciated your efforts.
Re: ~Mr Nairaland - Grand FINALE~ by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 14, 2012
dammytex: On this day, I witnessed the power of CAMPAIGN. Yesternight and earlier today, it was grand victory for Lucenzo. Only for the campaigners to come in and steal the show and people voted en masse.
And I got scared.

Lalaosky, I truly hail thee. You are the man of the people I swear. Even sexkillz wouldn't believe this I'm sure.
I say Congratulations to you.

coming from a former handsome contestant?, this shows we all winners..respect bruv
Re: ~Mr Nairaland - Grand FINALE~ by Feraz(m): 11:13pm On Dec 14, 2012
fairygeh: It's my pleasure,my winner.yeah that our vacation is gonna be the bomb wink
hmmmmmm!!!! Congrats to lala (nice speech btw), cfcfan and nosa gold also
Redmosquito:
I no know ooooo!! Maybe all the Tonto dikeh frontpage don vex am!
lol
Re: ~Mr Nairaland - Grand FINALE~ by dammytex: 11:14pm On Dec 14, 2012
to LUCENZO my man,

I knew you'd be the winner from day 1. You were the most credible. Even Achukwu wanted you. Congrats bruv.
The truth of the matter is; you did not need massive campaigning to still win. Only your competitors needed a lot awareness to come close to you. This is your victory today.

Let your tenure be respectful. Learn from what your opponents used against you and please be nice to everyone that voted for your opposition.

I was alive when Lucenzo was crowned Mr Nairaland. Hurray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: ~Mr Nairaland - Grand FINALE~ by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 14, 2012
lalaosky: @modemike, i see you...thanks a lot
. . . . . . . . . . . . smiley u welcome bro! All d best. . .
Re: ~Mr Nairaland - Grand FINALE~ by Sweetlemon(f): 11:14pm On Dec 14, 2012
Congratz Lucenzo!
I honestly don't know why anyone would look @ that body, carriage and charisma and not vote for him!
Nairalanders should learn how to call a spade a spade.

2 Likes

Re: ~Mr Nairaland - Grand FINALE~ by Goldieluks: 11:15pm On Dec 14, 2012
[size=28pt]THREAD CLOSED....................[/size] angry angry

https://www.nairaland.com/1132923/wooing-challenge-season-2-reloaded
Re: ~Mr Nairaland - Grand FINALE~ by Redmosquito(m): 11:15pm On Dec 14, 2012
binger: *plants a kiss on her forehead*
cuts off his lips for trespassing
Re: ~Mr Nairaland - Grand FINALE~ by Nnekacherry: 11:17pm On Dec 14, 2012
dammytex:

Yeh, I did not see my name after I skipped sleep and got to office late while campaigning.

hahahahahaha grin
Re: ~Mr Nairaland - Grand FINALE~ by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 14, 2012
dopeJemi:

Oboy na my phone oh

It was down n der was no light

I just colLected it nau 4rm where I was charging
It

I saw ur post, its so cooL. Thumbs up bro
Wud do d same if dis contest was 2 start alL over again and u very much weLcome

lmao...why you no buy fuel put for gen as you dey do all this while?..lwkmd grin grin... Thanks for the compliment.don't worry nukka, i've hidden achukwu safe and sound from the prying eyes of sexkillz and lucenzo...lucenzo wan use his cute abs snatch your okpeke but it won't work...obatala rejects it

1 Like

Re: ~Mr Nairaland - Grand FINALE~ by cyril83(m): 11:17pm On Dec 14, 2012
lalaosky:

coming from a former handsome contestant?, this shows we all winners..respect bruv
lala you look very farmiliar....you graduated from CU '08 shey?
Re: ~Mr Nairaland - Grand FINALE~ by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 14, 2012
CFCfan: @ Lalosky: Thanks for d compliment

your welcome, MY PERSONAL MR NL 2012..keep smiling brodamus, its therapeautic
Re: ~Mr Nairaland - Grand FINALE~ by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 14, 2012
Goldieluks: [size=28pt]THREAD CLOSED....................[/size] angry angry

https://www.nairaland.com/1132923/wooing-challenge-season-2-reloaded
. . . . . . . . . smiley . . . Whats happening over there sis?
Re: ~Mr Nairaland - Grand FINALE~ by Redmosquito(m): 11:20pm On Dec 14, 2012
cyril83: lala you look very farmiliar....you graduated from CU '08 shey?
singing on my own ooooo
******Yahoo yahoo things oooo*****
grin grin grin grin
Re: ~Mr Nairaland - Grand FINALE~ by dammytex: 11:20pm On Dec 14, 2012
By the way; to sexkillz and Ogugua;

where is my crown from the June contest https://www.nairaland.com/980178/most-handsome-man-nairaland-june

I need to clean/polish the crown and I also want to inscribe LUCENZO on the crown before presenting it to him.

pleeaaaasssssseee.
Re: ~Mr Nairaland - Grand FINALE~ by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 14, 2012
cyril83: lala you look very farmiliar....you graduated from CU '08 shey?

CU?...convenant university?...nope
Re: ~Mr Nairaland - Grand FINALE~ by kandiikane(m): 11:20pm On Dec 14, 2012
Sweetlemon: Congratz Lucenzo!
I honestly don't know why anyone would look @ that body, carriage and charisma and not vote for him!
Nairalanders should learn how to call a spade a spade.

Lol, this girl kraa, she never tire. grin

1 Like

Re: ~Mr Nairaland - Grand FINALE~ by Caseless: 11:21pm On Dec 14, 2012
Lordave: *helps him up*... To mark Lucenzo's victory not mine... I'm yet to contest as Mr. Nairaland
*gives him hand*

When are going to contest,maybe support u as our candidate, lalaosky cudn't make it.
Re: ~Mr Nairaland - Grand FINALE~ by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 14, 2012
Becacia_Barbie: Congratz to the cooooooooooolest and the sweeeeeeeeeeeetest guy on NL....@CFCFan!!! You really amazed me. . . . Your future wife is damn lucky!!!!!
Thanks smiley *blushes*
Re: ~Mr Nairaland - Grand FINALE~ by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 14, 2012
lalaosky:

your welcome, MY PERSONAL MR NL 2012..keep smiling brodamus, its therapeautic
. . . . . . . . . . . . Yea, keep smiling bro, so therapeutic, i do that a lot also, cos . . . . Smile is d 2nd best tin i can do wit my lips!! Ask fwm!!! Lol. . . . . . . .
Re: ~Mr Nairaland - Grand FINALE~ by Goldieluks: 11:26pm On Dec 14, 2012
modelmike7: . . . . . . . . . smiley . . . Whats happening over there sis?

Its a wooing challenge for guys. Ladies are expected to pick up the guys they'd like to woo. smiley
Re: ~Mr Nairaland - Grand FINALE~ by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 14, 2012
modelmike7: . . . . . . . . . . . . Yea, keep smiling bro, so therapeutic, i do that a lot also, cos . . . . Smile is d 2nd best tin i can do wit my lips!! Ask fwm!!! Lol. . . . . . . .

lol...you've got to be carefull with that bish...a lot of fellaz are going for her.hope you've got 6packs like 2legit ,lucnezo,freshdude and co?..if not, my guy forget am
Re: ~Mr Nairaland - Grand FINALE~ by Redmosquito(m): 11:30pm On Dec 14, 2012
Rooneyboy: angry angry angry

I still dey here dey talk rubbish

I no dey tire sha, chei !

Height of joblessness .
Re: ~Mr Nairaland - Grand FINALE~ by Lordave: 11:31pm On Dec 14, 2012
caseless: *gives him hand*

When are going to contest,maybe support u as our candidate, lalaosky cudn't make it.
I look too bad... I don't think I would ever contest cuz even you wouldn't like to see me.
Re: ~Mr Nairaland - Grand FINALE~ by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 14, 2012
And this is the egusi and iyan I promised everyone.

enjoy kiss kiss

Re: ~Mr Nairaland - Grand FINALE~ by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 14, 2012
Goldieluks:

Its a wooing challenge for guys. Ladies are expected to pick up the guys they'd like to woo. smiley
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . Sounds interesting. Will check it out in da morning. Its been one he_l freaking day here already. Thanks 4 d recommendation Gold!

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102)

When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave / She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! / The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.