Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,128 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

~Mr Nairaland - Grand FINALE~ - Romance (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ~Mr Nairaland - Grand FINALE~ (80624 Views)

Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 / Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 / Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (Go Down)

Re: ~Mr Nairaland - Grand FINALE~ by Lordave: 11:32pm On Dec 14, 2012
Rooneyboy: angry angry angry

una still dey here dey talk rubbish

Una no dey tire sha, chei !

Height of joblessness .
Typical juvenile
Re: ~Mr Nairaland - Grand FINALE~ by Besea(f): 11:32pm On Dec 14, 2012
Thank God Lucenzo won, Congrats bro. Lalaluv, hapuya ko kwucha iberibe juru ya n'onu, mtchewwww. Nwoke oma, dike, nwoke maramma ka nwanyi, onye mba ji eme onu, you are too much and you are also a winner in every right.*kisses*

1 Like

Re: ~Mr Nairaland - Grand FINALE~ by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 14, 2012
For those for LALALOSKY and for those against LALALOSKY.

Venue: Seun's Palace.
Re: ~Mr Nairaland - Grand FINALE~ by dopeJemi: 11:33pm On Dec 14, 2012
lalaosky:

lmao...why you no buy fuel put for gen as you dey do all this while?..lwkmd grin grin... Thanks for the compliment.don't worry nukka, i've hidden achukwu safe and sound from the prying eyes of sexkillz and lucenzo...lucenzo wan use his cute abs snatch your okpeke but it won't work...obatala rejects it

Hehehehehehe

Fanx mahn!

Me and Achukwunet don dey Run package since buh dem no know
wink grin
Re: ~Mr Nairaland - Grand FINALE~ by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 14, 2012
Sweetlemon: Congratz Lucenzo!
I honestly don't know why anyone would look @ that body, carriage and charisma and not vote for him!
Nairalanders should learn how to call a spade a spade.
Is she indirectly insulting the other teams?
Re: ~Mr Nairaland - Grand FINALE~ by cyril83(m): 11:37pm On Dec 14, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
And this is the egusi and iyan I promised everyone.

enjoy kiss kiss
what the heck is dat? ...disgustin!...the morsel was not well moulded
Re: ~Mr Nairaland - Grand FINALE~ by Redmosquito(m): 11:37pm On Dec 14, 2012
ItsModella:
Is she indirectly insulting the other teams?
Buys rope
Ties her hands and feet
bundles her home
Re: ~Mr Nairaland - Grand FINALE~ by greedie1(f): 11:38pm On Dec 14, 2012
lalaosky: [b]I'm speechless, i don't know where to start from.i never knew i had this beautifull,incomparable and altrustic friends.i've been quiet all this while cos when you have quality and invaluable campaigners like - ITSMODELLA,Tgirl4real(TMAMA),GOLDIELUKS,ROKIATU, UJ_SIZZLE,FAIRYGEH,SAPPHIREDAMSEL,ILEKE-IDI,OBINOSCOPY,VAL-DEE,BENNYRAZ,D-EXPLORER,SLIMCHIC2k2,BENNYRAZ,DOPEJEMI,HORNIPIPE,OAHRAY,REDMOSQUITO and IDOWUOGBO(she wasn't around today but she has been of immense help to me from the beginning) and priceless friends(not fans cos y'all are like brothers and sisters to me) like :NYERE,ROCKTATION,SOM,ADENIYI A,BENYC,TEEO,SCREWFACE,ALOSIBY,NNEKACHERRY,VIVIAN CHINAZA,GREE-DIE,OGUGUA,ABIL,IKEKINGS(MY BRODAMUS, i lost o but i go still allow you marry my sis),GBOSS,JARUS(oga mi),SHOLLYPOPZ,AMANDA,MYROOTERS,TASHAMANIA,VANENNI,SURVEYPROF,BHUSAYOR,LAT4REAL,CFC FAN,FEED ME MORE et al, you just sit back and wonder how lucky you are and how blessed it feels to be among the best of friend that Nl have got to offer.i'm forever indebted to you guys

@SEXKILLZ,KANDIIKANE,OGUGUA88 and D-EXPLORER, i want to thank y'all for the tireless work you guys did in order to make this competition a worthy one.i know how tiring it is having to go from page to page to count votes.it aint easy.y'all did great
@other contestants: y'all are handsome, don't let anyone tell you less.i love y'all for being bold enough to display your pics.its commendable
@MY CAMPAIGN MANAGERS:
Tgirl4real(Tmama), the zeal at which you campaigned for me is amazing.i'll never forget this day.you're a blessing to mothers and females worldwide.stay blessed.

Obinoscopy, my brother from another mother,i feel so blessed to have you, a MOD campaigning for me.what else can i say but YOU BROTHER TO BE PROUD OF

@ileke-idi, walayi, i'm still baffled.i thought idowu has taken over your body.you are flawless in your campaign.you helped this young brother out when he thought you will never come through for him.i love you my ekiti bombshell and i got your cute little puppy waitng for you to come back for "KERESIMESI"

@dopejemi, when we were paired together, you voted for me even though i voted for myself.what a selfless act.you got me right there.you deserve to be in this final for this unselfish act.glad to have known you on this forum.respect brother.and your song which you dedicated to me will be my jam of the week.lol

@UJ_sizzle, my crush of the year.you're the perfect description of a true friend.you are always there for me through the thick and thick, ups and downs.thanks for all your effort

@goldieluks, awww, baby face mu.the lady in red.you've got a special place in my heart forever.i'm honoured to have known you.a rare intelligent beauty.

@itsmodella, the lady that makes me wanna be a MODEL.the damsel that i've MODELLED my lifestyle to.the sexy green MODEL.a woman of high-class.such an exquiste being.nne oma, can we go see your parents?.omo, you sabi campaign.chei!!...you,ileke and goldie had me ROTFLMAO.your rolling stone pic and peoples' magazine pic of me is CLASSIC

@rokiatu, sexy battylicious/bootylicious and curvaceous lady.you did great hun.your hubby is the most luckiest guy.gracias mamacita.love to bits

@FAIRYGEH(get ready for our vacation to the bahamas)VAL-DEE,BENNYRAZ,D-EXPLORER,SLIMCHIC2k2,BENNYRAZ,SAPPHIREDAMSEL,OAHRAY,RED MOSQUITO,GREE-DIE(mammi, gonna give you the ride of your life), you guys are the best.best campaign team of all time.love y'all for real.

@LUCENZO, my bruv, how those it feel to be MR NL?.great right?.that's the feeling you get when you are a member of this great forum.congrats man.rule with love and great aura.i dey your back.nothing do you.ehen, guy, i swear if you kiss achukwunet, two of us go fight enter sanko.just wave at her and smile back at her.nothing more,nothing else.i'm preserving him for my man DOPEJEMI.lol...all hail MR NL 2012

@CFC FAN:i want to tell you this from the bottom of my heart, you inspired me all through this competition.you never gave up and single handedly propelled yourself to the finals even when peeps called you basket mouth and stuff.thank you sir for teaching that one can really go places even he sets his mind to it.you're personally, my MR NL of the YEAR.you never got angry at the disses.always had a smile on your face and was always steadfast.remain blessed and gracefull.may your days be long on earth

@SEUN, thanks for this great forum.may NL grow from strenght to strenght, amen...amin..iseeee[/b]
Re: ~Mr Nairaland - Grand FINALE~ by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 14, 2012
lalaosky:

lol...you've got to be carefull with that bish...a lot of fellaz are going for her.hope you've got 6packs like 2legit ,lucnezo,freshdude and co?..if not, my guy forget am
. . . . . . . . . .lol, not in dat kinda way bro, she's my sis, my main bish! & i know her white bf, yea, av got d perfect body, i'm a model remember, but just wanna lay low in dis competition. .,Goodnite all. . . . . . . . Where is idowu ogbo all day today? this quite unlike her. Guess she's kinda busy, Hop she's fine? My regards. B ya! C ya!!
Re: ~Mr Nairaland - Grand FINALE~ by Goldieluks: 11:39pm On Dec 14, 2012
Sweetlemon: Congratz Lucenzo!
I honestly don't know why anyone would look @ that body, carriage and charisma and not vote for him!
Nairalanders should learn how to call a spade a spade.

Don't worry you will win come next year.
I can bet my penny on that.

1 Like

Re: ~Mr Nairaland - Grand FINALE~ by dammytex: 11:43pm On Dec 14, 2012
And now that the contest is over, I'm sorry for all the toes I stepped on during the course of campaigning. I'm sure you'll all understand we were just catching fun. One love people..

And by the way, there is NO Igbo-studying Ilaro Poly-ite anywhere. It was only fictional. It was all for the fun.
Thanks for making this a success. See ya next time.
Re: ~Mr Nairaland - Grand FINALE~ by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 14, 2012
Eze Promoe:
I hope you haven't forgotten this: wink

So Miss NL June 2012, go and look for Mr. NL June 2012. Ighotago! wink

That's not fair. I didn't have one because niqqah clan spoiled the thing cry
Re: ~Mr Nairaland - Grand FINALE~ by greedie1(f): 11:44pm On Dec 14, 2012
lalaosky: [b]I'm speechless, i don't know where to start from.i never knew i had this beautifull,incomparable and altrustic friends.i've been quiet all this while cos when you have quality and invaluable campaigners like - ITSMODELLA,Tgirl4real(TMAMA),GOLDIELUKS,ROKIATU, UJ_SIZZLE,FAIRYGEH,SAPPHIREDAMSEL,ILEKE-IDI,OBINOSCOPY,VAL-DEE,BENNYRAZ,D-EXPLORER,SLIMCHIC2k2,BENNYRAZ,DOPEJEMI,HORNIPIPE,OAHRAY,REDMOSQUITO and IDOWUOGBO(she wasn't around today but she has been of immense help to me from the beginning) and priceless friends(not fans cos y'all are like brothers and sisters to me) like :NYERE,ROCKTATION,SOM,ADENIYI A,BENYC,TEEO,SCREWFACE,ALOSIBY,NNEKACHERRY,VIVIAN CHINAZA,GREE-DIE,OGUGUA,ABIL,IKEKINGS(MY BRODAMUS, i lost o but i go still allow you marry my sis),GBOSS,JARUS(oga mi),SHOLLYPOPZ,AMANDA,MYROOTERS,TASHAMANIA,VANENNI,SURVEYPROF,BHUSAYOR,LAT4REAL,CFC FAN,FEED ME MORE et al, you just sit back and wonder how lucky you are and how blessed it feels to be among the best of friend that Nl have got to offer.i'm forever indebted to you guys

@SEXKILLZ,KANDIIKANE,OGUGUA88 and D-EXPLORER, i want to thank y'all for the tireless work you guys did in order to make this competition a worthy one.i know how tiring it is having to go from page to page to count votes.it aint easy.y'all did great
@other contestants: y'all are handsome, don't let anyone tell you less.i love y'all for being bold enough to display your pics.its commendable
@MY CAMPAIGN MANAGERS:
Tgirl4real(Tmama), the zeal at which you campaigned for me is amazing.i'll never forget this day.you're a blessing to mothers and females worldwide.stay blessed.

Obinoscopy, my brother from another mother,i feel so blessed to have you, a MOD campaigning for me.what else can i say but YOU BROTHER TO BE PROUD OF

@ileke-idi, walayi, i'm still baffled.i thought idowu has taken over your body.you are flawless in your campaign.you helped this young brother out when he thought you will never come through for him.i love you my ekiti bombshell and i got your cute little puppy waitng for you to come back for "KERESIMESI"

@dopejemi, when we were paired together, you voted for me even though i voted for myself.what a selfless act.you got me right there.you deserve to be in this final for this unselfish act.glad to have known you on this forum.respect brother.and your song which you dedicated to me will be my jam of the week.lol

@UJ_sizzle, my crush of the year.you're the perfect description of a true friend.you are always there for me through the thick and thick, ups and downs.thanks for all your effort

@goldieluks, awww, baby face mu.the lady in red.you've got a special place in my heart forever.i'm honoured to have known you.a rare intelligent beauty.

@itsmodella, the lady that makes me wanna be a MODEL.the damsel that i've MODELLED my lifestyle to.the sexy green MODEL.a woman of high-class.such an exquiste being.nne oma, can we go see your parents?.omo, you sabi campaign.chei!!...you,ileke and goldie had me ROTFLMAO.your rolling stone pic and peoples' magazine pic of me is CLASSIC

@rokiatu, sexy battylicious/bootylicious and curvaceous lady.you did great hun.your hubby is the most luckiest guy.gracias mamacita.love to bits

@FAIRYGEH(get ready for our vacation to the bahamas)VAL-DEE,BENNYRAZ,D-EXPLORER,SLIMCHIC2k2,BENNYRAZ,SAPPHIREDAMSEL,OAHRAY,RED MOSQUITO,GREE-DIE(mammi, gonna give you the ride of your life), you guys are the best.best campaign team of all time.love y'all for real.

@LUCENZO, my bruv, how those it feel to be MR NL?.great right?.that's the feeling you get when you are a member of this great forum.congrats man.rule with love and great aura.i dey your back.nothing do you.ehen, guy, i swear if you kiss achukwunet, two of us go fight enter sanko.just wave at her and smile back at her.nothing more,nothing else.i'm preserving him for my man DOPEJEMI.lol...all hail MR NL 2012

@CFC FAN:i want to tell you this from the bottom of my heart, you inspired me all through this competition.you never gave up and single handedly propelled yourself to the finals even when peeps called you basket mouth and stuff.thank you sir for teaching that one can really go places even he sets his mind to it.you're personally, my MR NL of the YEAR.you never got angry at the disses.always had a smile on your face and was always steadfast.remain blessed and gracefull.may your days be long on earth

@SEUN, thanks for this great forum.may NL grow from strenght to strenght, amen...amin..iseeee[/b]
My prince, you will reign in our hearts... a worthy ambassador you are and u dont need an office to keep being a role model..

u remain my personal mr nl
@Sexkillz, Ogugua, Lucenzo, Lalaosky, Modelmike, Surveyprof: Where is d after party at?
I'll dance to 'Oliver Twist', Omawunmi's 'In the music' and mama-gee's 'Make we jolly'. cheesy
Besea: Thank God Lucenzo won, Congrats bro. Lalaluv, hapuya ko kwucha iberibe juru ya n'onu, mtchewwww. Nwoke oma, dike, nwoke maramma ka nwanyi, onye mba ji eme onu, you are too much and you are also a winner in every right.*kisses*

ewo...asampete baby...arapugonu mu ya aka tey tey...his chapter is a closed
Re: ~Mr Nairaland - Grand FINALE~ by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 14, 2012
So lucenzo finally won? He deserves it, he's a hot dude.
So whats next?
Re: ~Mr Nairaland - Grand FINALE~ by Nobody: 11:48pm On Dec 14, 2012
CFCfan: @Sexkillz, Ogugua, Lucenzo, Lalaosky, Modelmike, Surveyprof: Where is d after party at?
I'll dance to 'Oliver Twist', Omawunmi's 'In the music' and mama-gee's 'Make we jolly'. cheesy

Villa Toscana sharp sharp! cool
Re: ~Mr Nairaland - Grand FINALE~ by Nobody: 11:48pm On Dec 14, 2012
dopeJemi:

Hehehehehehe

Fanx mahn!

Me and Achukwunet don dey Run package since buh dem no know
wink grin

lol...they never jam...we go rig her off to your crib fast.they think say warri dey carry last
Re: ~Mr Nairaland - Grand FINALE~ by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 14, 2012
gree-die:

My prince, you will reign in our hearts... a worthy ambassador you are and u dont need an office to keep being a role model..

u remain my personal mr nl

awwww...your blushing is making my blushing to blush...lol...thanks hottie, you tha best!!

1 Like

Re: ~Mr Nairaland - Grand FINALE~ by swtdarling(f): 11:50pm On Dec 14, 2012
i hope i aint late.congrats LUCENZO!!!
Re: ~Mr Nairaland - Grand FINALE~ by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 14, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
For those for LALALOSKY and for those against LALALOSKY.

Venue: Seun's Palace.

lol...hope seun sold you a space on NL for free?
Re: ~Mr Nairaland - Grand FINALE~ by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 14, 2012
ogugua88:

Villa Toscana sharp sharp! cool

Where is that? Is it in Sacramento?
Re: ~Mr Nairaland - Grand FINALE~ by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 14, 2012
CFCfan: @Sexkillz, Ogugua, Lucenzo, Lalaosky, Modelmike, Surveyprof: Where is d after party at?
. . . . . . . . . . . Hey bro, its almost 12am here but u just woke up some few hours ago, eyes red o'er here, the after party is right here on my 6by6inches bed. . . . Fingers cells dead. . . . Off to dreamland. See ya tomorow, d 100page of dis thread must not meet me here, *rush out of thread* starring at all our GALAXY TABLETS, what happen to them? Hmmmmm, computer village here i come. . . . . . . . Gud9t!!!
Re: ~Mr Nairaland - Grand FINALE~ by fukcwitme(f): 11:54pm On Dec 14, 2012
Cfc and lalaosky both of y'all were good contestors. I admire y'alls personality. You both are winners.
Re: ~Mr Nairaland - Grand FINALE~ by greedie1(f): 11:54pm On Dec 14, 2012
lucenzo darling, congratulations... may ur reign be all u want it to be and den some more .. now dat u r mr nl, u must endeavor to visit us in d romance section once in a while...

dude, u ve a killer body, i nearly voted 4 u...u deserve d title and u ll look good besides our queen, enjoy.....

uhm, sexkillz promised me a date wit d winner and i ll collect... so get ready grin grin grin
Re: ~Mr Nairaland - Grand FINALE~ by dopeJemi: 11:54pm On Dec 14, 2012
lalaosky:

lol...they never jam...we go rig her off to your crib fast.they think say warri dey carry last

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

U be Warri Boy?
Re: ~Mr Nairaland - Grand FINALE~ by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 14, 2012
I vote lucenzo
Re: ~Mr Nairaland - Grand FINALE~ by Sweetlemon(f): 11:57pm On Dec 14, 2012
Goldieluks:

Don't worry you will win come next year.
I can bet my penny on that.
Thanks but no thanks!
Re: ~Mr Nairaland - Grand FINALE~ by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 14, 2012
Ogor Ekele: I vote lucenzo
grin grin
NOTED

1 Like

Re: ~Mr Nairaland - Grand FINALE~ by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 14, 2012
Ogor Ekele: I vote lucenzo

The voting has ended cool
Re: ~Mr Nairaland - Grand FINALE~ by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 15, 2012
CFCfan: Where is that? Is it in Sacramento?

No. Enugu lol.
Re: ~Mr Nairaland - Grand FINALE~ by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 15, 2012
I'll never forget this phrase "I dey covet ur vote" cheesy grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102)

When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave / She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! / Missing 17-Year-Old Girl Found In A Hotel In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.