Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,448 members, 7,812,374 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave (80535 Views)

Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! / Is The Guy Too Cheap Or Is The Girl Too Greedy?? See Pictures / London Returnees, Out To Impress Ladies, Misbehave After Bill Of 80k Arrives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by marvelck: 12:58pm On Feb 29, 2016
Is it true that in Naija, if a guy shows his girlfriend too much love, she's bound to misbehave?

81 Likes 8 Shares

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 29, 2016
No.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by Synzu(m): 1:03pm On Feb 29, 2016
Why should you even show "too much love" to someone you're not married to?

149 Likes 5 Shares

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by Maxi112: 1:04pm On Feb 29, 2016
YES. it has been proven right

210 Likes 10 Shares

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by nepapole(m): 1:10pm On Feb 29, 2016
Most likely.

12 Likes

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by Godswillnwaoma(m): 1:39pm On Feb 29, 2016
100% true

Never let a girl know how much you love her.

It's better you act as if you don't love her.

Treat her like a rag then she will love you.

Be nice to her then she will take you for granted. So show some bad boy character and don't be a yes man

Don't be too close to her, give her some distance and she will value you and this is where economics comes which says that scarcity creates value.

Don't give her much money even if you have much to spend, but make her believe you have money by spending it on yourself.

Don't call her everyday keep some space.

This is the policy I made about women and it's worked and keep working perfectly for me.
Op if you like emulate me or you keep being mugu to women.

368 Likes 42 Shares

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by skywalker240(m): 1:51pm On Feb 29, 2016
women are like lil children
Too much love and pamper can spoil them juz lik lil children
The best way is 70% love, 30% strict
Or u juz scold her with one hand and draw her close with the other hand.

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by olubusayomie(f): 2:00pm On Feb 29, 2016
Hold love back and you will loose her!! Lobatan chop ur love den

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by lekjons(m): 2:14pm On Feb 29, 2016
what is "too much love"

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by lekjons(m): 2:16pm On Feb 29, 2016
show her the love and also show her that you aren't scared of loosing her either.. that's all

149 Likes 10 Shares

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 29, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...............

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by TheMascot(m): 2:56pm On Feb 29, 2016
Its true..but ..while showing her too much love...try to show her that she could go and you still wouldn't miss her

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 29, 2016
too much love undecided
wonders shall never end embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by Godswillnwaoma(m): 3:00pm On Feb 29, 2016
TheMascot:
Its true..but ..while showing her too much love...try to show her that she could go and you still wouldn't miss her
I concur

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by Godswillnwaoma(m): 3:01pm On Feb 29, 2016
Misskaycee21:
too much love undecided
wonders shall never end embarassed
Baby I want to be your guy so that I will show you too much love.

5 Likes

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by Rukkydelta(f): 4:21pm On Feb 29, 2016
Oh no did i get to close ? Oh did I almost see What's really on the inside ? All your insecurities......All your dirty laundry..... Never made me blink one more time.
........Unconditional.....Unconditionally.. i'll love you unconditionally

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by halfricanadian(f): 4:39pm On Feb 29, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
100% true

Be nice to her then she will take you for granted. So show some bad boy character and don't be a yes man

Don't be too close to her, give her some distance and she will value you and this is where economics comes which says that scarcity creates value.

Don't give her much money even if you have much to spend but make her believe you have money by spending it on yourself.

Funny enough ur type show so much love to biatchs who will later hurt u

And do what u av just said now to good girls and they leave u

most girls wud just walk away it doesnt apply to every girl

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by halfricanadian(f): 4:40pm On Feb 29, 2016
olubusayomie:
Hold love back and you will loose her!! Lobatan chop ur love den

Sistey preach !!!!!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by halfricanadian(f): 4:41pm On Feb 29, 2016
lekjons:
show her the love and also show her that you aren't scared of loosing her.. that's all

Perfect!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by halfricanadian(f): 4:42pm On Feb 29, 2016
TheMascot:

Brilliant

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by 1miccza: 4:43pm On Feb 29, 2016
The truth is if you make the mistake of showing a Nigerian babe that you love her,you are in deep s h i t

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 29, 2016
Haha cheesy this title dang funny!!!!! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 29, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
100% true

Don't give her much money even if you have much to spend but make her believe you have money by spending it on yourself.

You are extremely right bro.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 29, 2016
True

That's why I don't take Ladies as TREASURES.
I take them for PLEASURES.

Which is the best, most of them can offer

18 Likes

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 29, 2016
Showing too much love to any girl not just naija girls kills attraction and makes the relationship boring. Showing too much love means that you are over-investing in the relationship and guys should not do this cause the least invested person in a relationship controls a relationship.
Treat women like kids. Don't call her everyday, let her miss you, scold her, show her that you have options(have the abundance Mentality), don't ever beg for her love, learn to have fun without her and lastly don't be afraid to always walk away. In summary: Push and Pull.

74 Likes 8 Shares

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by iamrealdeji(m): 6:56pm On Feb 29, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
100% true

I like rolling with niggas like you

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by Heshei: 7:56pm On Feb 29, 2016
Guys no chill at all ..

2 Likes

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by Ifakiland(m): 8:04pm On Feb 29, 2016
deres no such tin as too much love...a gal can smell fake love from afar...not scolding ur gf is an example of fake love, not giving ur opinion even thu she knows ull agree to hers is fake love,

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by kelvinatkins(m): 8:20pm On Feb 29, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
100% true
Treat your gal lyk rag?
you mean girl u aint married to?
so in your dreams you think you are indispensable
that you can treat 9ja gal lyk rag nd she will still be coming?
brodaman gal wey wan misbehave go still misbehave weda u show too much luv or not.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by frakdon(m): 8:28pm On Feb 29, 2016
Rukkydelta:
Oh no did i get to close ? Oh did I almost see What's really on the inside ? All your insecurities......All your dirty laundry..... Never made me blink one more time.
........Unconditional.....Unconditionally.. i'll love you unconditionally
say, what? I am jealous..
Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by BoiledHead(m): 8:33pm On Feb 29, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
100% true

Fool with 1152 BC sense...

Treat her like like a rag and she will fvck your brother.. and probably find the one who will show show love. Fool

Are you married? I guess not

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by nanauju(f): 8:34pm On Feb 29, 2016
I don't have strength to be fighting for a guy who's holding his love back. You'll definitely lose me

33 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. / This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) / Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.