Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Ibadan: One Of Five African Cities To Watch - Financial Times - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibadan: One Of Five African Cities To Watch - Financial Times (30091 Views)

Financial Times calls Nigeria's economic approach the height of foolishness / Buhari PR Article On Financial Times Paid For By Delta And Cross River State Gov / Financial Times Newspaper Hails Tinubu As The Godfather Behind GEJ's Defeat(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibadan: One Of Five African Cities To Watch - Financial Times by Desola(f): 1:28pm On Dec 18, 2012
tomakint:
Pure gibberiah from a 'confused and demented soul' branding your fellow southerner 'animals' how unfortunate undecided

why are you cussing your blood sister now??

but you know those okrika pipus are animals now, my Yoruba broda. grin

p.s: you said 'southerner'. which region or ethnic stock is that? The last time i checked, there were Yorubas, Awusas and the animals. I never heard of the southerners. Please point me in their direction. biko nu.
Re: Ibadan: One Of Five African Cities To Watch - Financial Times by tomakint: 1:46pm On Dec 18, 2012
Desola:

p.s: you said 'southerner'. which region or ethnic stock is that? The last time i checked, there were Yorubas, Awusas and the animals. I never heard of the southerners. Please point me in their direction. biko nu.
south west, south east and south-south are all 'southerners' in my tomakint's dictionary, I don't know what 'Desola's dictionary' is saying, now you know their 'direction'!
Re: Ibadan: One Of Five African Cities To Watch - Financial Times by Rossikk(m): 1:51pm On Dec 18, 2012
wahabian: I'm lagos based and I've been in ibadan for 3 yrs.

1.University of Ibadan -Arguably the best in Nigeria
2.UCH Ibadan -second best medical college teaching school in Ibadan
3.3 million plus population
4.Eruwa-A chain of mountain ranges about 20 in number.An unnoticed tourist haven.
5.Stable economy-due the production of agricultural products.
6.Ibadan polo club mokola-one of the best in Nigeria.
7.koko dome,411,Options,Premier hotel,O305 -night life intact
8.Liberty stadium Ibadan.
9.Splash Fm-broadcasting from Ibadan to lagos.reaching about 20million in the southwest.

Ibadan is a lagos of about 12yrs ago.p
Pre Tinubu Lagos,very dirty and full of thugs.It only need visionary leadership.
If U̶̲̥̅̊ have never been to Ibadan before ,or U̶̲̥̅̊ did not use up to one month,and ur saying trash about Ibadan,GOD GO PUNISH U̶̲̥̅̊ !!!

The minute you find yourself having to LIST the few decent places in a city, you know you're talking about a dump. Look, Ibadan NEEDS desperately to get RID of those rusty roofs which some people here seem to think ''doesn't matter'' or is ''a sign of history''. It is NOT a sign of history. It's a sign of neglect, underdevelopment, and the don't care attitude of govt and citizens alike. Is Ibadan the only city in the world that knew about corrugated iron roofs? These have been used all over the world in the past in places like Australia, the Carribean, Cuba etc, but when they get rusty due to age, THEY ARE REPLACED OR RECOATED. You don't just leave them indefinitely and claim they ''symbolise history''. That's nonsense. Beautify your environment. Make it attractive and stop making excuses.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan: One Of Five African Cities To Watch - Financial Times by ektbear: 2:09pm On Dec 18, 2012
Up ibadan
Re: Ibadan: One Of Five African Cities To Watch - Financial Times by Desola(f): 2:25pm On Dec 18, 2012
tomakint:
south west, south east and south-south are all 'southerners' in my tomakint's dictionary, I don't know what 'Desola's dictionary' is saying, now you know their 'direction'!

stop being a mo.ron (though I know its too late)

Israel and Palestinia are in the middle east but does that make them the same people? Do they share the same culture, tradition and religion? Do they even share similar features?

Southern Nigeria is only but a geographical expression! We are not similar in all ramifications.

Imagine asking me to pledge allegiance to ibos and backward ijaws in the name of southern forking Nigeria when I have more in common with my kiths and kins in Kwara. So I should rather discard my Northern Yoruba brothers in the name of some stupid southern alliance? Ma amadioha shoot that stupi.d brain wen you take tink dat kain nonsense write gi'me!

Southerners ko, amalgamation of awon asinwin ni.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan: One Of Five African Cities To Watch - Financial Times by tomakint: 3:06pm On Dec 18, 2012
Desola:

stop being a mo.ron (though I know its too late)

Israel and Palestinia are in the middle east but does that make them the same people? Do they share the same culture, tradition and religion? Do they even share similar features?

Southern Nigeria is only but a geographical expression! We are not similar in all ramifications.

Imagine asking me to pledge allegiance to ibos and backward ijaws in the name of southern forking Nigeria when I have more in common with my kiths and kins in Kwara. So I should rather discard my Northern Yoruba brothers in the name of some stupid southern alliance? Ma amadioha shoot that stupi.d brain wen you take tink dat kain nonsense write gi'me!

Southerners ko, amalgamation of awon asinwin ni.
Thank God your 'temperature has risen again to your usual madness level' where u dey sef on top of 'something' or 'something' on top of you wink You must be delusional and incoherent as usual to embrace your usual 'servitude spirits' to the Abokis! 'Northern Yoruba brothers ko' always reveling in being in perpetual servitude.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan: One Of Five African Cities To Watch - Financial Times by Desola(f): 3:14pm On Dec 18, 2012
tomakint:
Thank God your 'temperature has risen again to your usual madness level' where u dey sef on top of 'something' or 'something' on top of you wink You must be delusional and incoherent as usual to embrace your usual 'servitude spirits' to the Abokis! 'Northern Yoruba brothers ko' always reveling in being in perpetual servitude.

yet, you're Yoruba. grin

1 Like

Re: Ibadan: One Of Five African Cities To Watch - Financial Times by tomakint: 3:17pm On Dec 18, 2012
Desola:

yet, you're Yoruba. grin
se o mo tele ni undecided
Re: Ibadan: One Of Five African Cities To Watch - Financial Times by Peinstein: 3:24pm On Dec 18, 2012
Nice Post
londoner:

I would like to see the South Eastern region doing well and realise all of its potential. But, I don't believe that for that to happen, other regions must not record their own progresses. I have no ego to satisfy by claiming one region is the only one to progress.

You don't add inches to your height, by asking others to crouch down......lol

I also want to see Nigeria doing well as a country. North, south, east and west.....ALL of us.

To be honest though, most Igbos I have met don't talk about wanting Biafra. In fact many Igbos are actually known for calling other cities and towns home, outside of the SE, and their children too.

They actually embrace the idea of Nigeria, in my experience.

However, you will find individuals from all tribes who want Nigeria to divide. It is not just some Igbos by any stretch of the imagination.

Lastly, I ask you to show some respect to the name of my tribe. It is Igbo and not "Igbo". Why persist with that deliberate show of disrespect?

Be a Nigerian and not a tribalist, my friend.

Re: Ibadan: One Of Five African Cities To Watch - Financial Times by Biafrarep(m): 3:38pm On Dec 18, 2012
Desola:

what a laughable gribberish from a nutcase. From the nonsense you wrote, i have come to know your type, you are no different from the majority of Yoruba girls, acclaimed world-wide for their dirtiness. Poverty has ravaged you to the point that you have become subhuman. No enlightened and well fed person would call another animal, but i'm not surprised, your hunger induced bitterness has reduced you to this pathetic state. Lol, between Igbos and Yorubas, who are closer to Apes? A child would answer that without difficulty. Yorubas are dirty, ugly and fettish and you are no exception. Go take your bath and wash your undies, you smell like a carcass!

1 Like

Re: Ibadan: One Of Five African Cities To Watch - Financial Times by Biafrarep(m): 3:39pm On Dec 18, 2012
Desola:

Re: Ibadan: One Of Five African Cities To Watch - Financial Times by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 18, 2012
shymexx:

Bro, it's better to ignore them and their rants, and focus on more important things... Most empty and superficial people are always the loudest, anyway...

These people are also very shiesty and fraudulent - imagine some of them went to this business directory and changed the addresses of some businesses registered in Lagos, Abuja, and Kaduna to Abia... Just to make Abia look like it's a business haven for big enterprises...

Check out this link and look at how they manipulated the addresses: Companies in Abia, Nigeria http://www.businesslist.com.ng/state/abia

Pathetic. 29 Isaac John Street, Off Ikorodu Road, Fadeyi, Lagos, Abia, Nigeria

shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: Ibadan: One Of Five African Cities To Watch - Financial Times by Biafrarep(m): 3:53pm On Dec 18, 2012
Can that dirty girl, born of lunatic, called Desola, compare herself to an average Igbo girl?

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan: One Of Five African Cities To Watch - Financial Times by tomakint: 4:07pm On Dec 18, 2012
Biafra rep: Can that dirty girl, born of lunatic, called Desola, compare herself to an average Igbo girl?
ouch! Ouch!! ouch!!! **bro take am easy now that one too much*** ...at least we all know she is a dirty girl with gutter languages, but we can still tolerate her madness!!!grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ibadan: One Of Five African Cities To Watch - Financial Times by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 18, 2012
Desola:

You are not the brightest bulb in the room, are ya?

I am really not one to suffer fools gladly, but damn girl! You make it too easy!

All that sarcasm was clearly wasted on you.
Wait oo, werent u d one dt askd me to beg my ppl to develp ur place. See, u dnt mean any sarcasm, u were dead serious. Wat is sarcastic abt ekiti being a village, of course it. Plus,i would av said u were a disgrace to Yoruba womanhood but i realised d whole women dere r a disgrace to us, yes, dey r d dirtiest women in naija upon all d water bodies dere. Dey r also nt ladylike, always calling ppl names wen dey are defeated n u are nt an exception. See as u av exchanged words wt almost everybdy here.
Contrary to wat ur type thinks, d northern rule is d problem of igbos in d nation nt u yorubas. U ppl claimed to b d first educ.ppl,yet d uneducated hausas foold awolowo during d war n all of u followed suit. D igbos n foreigners developd lagos,n u ppl r dirty. wt exactly do u use ur education to do?

1 Like

Re: Ibadan: One Of Five African Cities To Watch - Financial Times by londoner: 4:20pm On Dec 18, 2012
Gosh, tribalism is really a cancer that is eating Nigerians alive.
Re: Ibadan: One Of Five African Cities To Watch - Financial Times by Desola(f): 4:50pm On Dec 18, 2012
I love it!!!

The circus is in full swing!

All the animals are out to display their best acts and I must say, the okrika part of the circus is leading here.

Someone bring me some bananas, I must reward this exceptional performance! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ibadan: One Of Five African Cities To Watch - Financial Times by Desola(f): 4:51pm On Dec 18, 2012
ngozievergreen:
Wait oo, werent u d one dt askd me to beg my ppl to develp ur place. See, u dnt mean any sarcasm, u were dead serious. Wat is sarcastic abt ekiti being a village, of course it. Plus,i would av said u were a disgrace to Yoruba womanhood but i realised d whole women dere r a disgrace to us, yes, dey r d dirtiest women in naija upon all d water bodies dere. Dey r also nt ladylike, always calling ppl names wen dey are defeated n u are nt an exception. See as u av exchanged words wt almost everybdy here.
Contrary to wat ur type thinks, d northern rule is d problem of igbos in d nation nt u yorubas. U ppl claimed to b d first educ.ppl,yet d uneducated hausas foold awolowo during d war n all of u followed suit. D igbos n foreigners developd lagos,n u ppl r dirty. wt exactly do u use ur education to do?

sorry, did you say something?

unfortunately for you, I don't understand animal language, so get one of your brothers to speak to the zoo keeper who should in turn interpret it to primate language.

Muhahahaha...okoro girl feeling funky.

E be like say you no wan know your place again.

Arrant nonsense!

Next animal, please!

1 Like

Re: Ibadan: One Of Five African Cities To Watch - Financial Times by Desola(f): 4:53pm On Dec 18, 2012
tomakint:
se o mo tele ni undecided

ayilala lo ma feje ponrinpongba fagaborn e we!

1 Like

Re: Ibadan: One Of Five African Cities To Watch - Financial Times by tomakint: 4:55pm On Dec 18, 2012
Desola:

unfortunately for you, I don't understand animal language, so get one of your brothers to speak to the zoo keeper who should in turn interpret it to primate language.

Arrant nonsense!

Next animal, please!
Desola, ni suru o, joo so funmi ta lo so e di bayi, e niyen o se daa o! Keep trolling as usual, you are the reason other tribes belittle the Yorubas, you are not making any sense with that, you can do better than that!
Re: Ibadan: One Of Five African Cities To Watch - Financial Times by tomakint: 4:56pm On Dec 18, 2012
Desola:

ayilala lo ma feje ponrinpongba fagaborn e we!

e yaa, Ikale wo ree!
Re: Ibadan: One Of Five African Cities To Watch - Financial Times by Desola(f): 4:57pm On Dec 18, 2012
if you animals continue to act as you do back in your jungle in okoroland, i'll put red marks on you and throw you in the chicken cage where you will be duly purchased in place of xmas chicken.

Arrant nonsense!

Zookeeper! Zookeeper!!!

Come and put leashes and nozzles on these animals, they are going wild!!
Re: Ibadan: One Of Five African Cities To Watch - Financial Times by dayokanu(m): 4:59pm On Dec 18, 2012
Desola:

yet, you're Yoruba. grin

"I am Yoruba" I claimed to attend OAU but cant remember the course I studied and Year I finished"

1 Like

Re: Ibadan: One Of Five African Cities To Watch - Financial Times by Desola(f): 4:59pm On Dec 18, 2012
tomakint:
Desola, ni suru o, joo so funmi ta lo so e di bayi, e niyen o se daa o! Keep trolling as usual, you are the reason other tribes belittle the Yorubas, you are not making any sense with that, you can do better than that!

so, you're that next animal. I knew you were not a bastard. A gorilla's cub must answer to its father's name.

Welcome.

So, how can I help you?

You want biscuit bone?

Chinedu baboon, chinedu baboon come and give your cousin biscuit bone o.

wait, your broda is coming. grin

4 Likes

Re: Ibadan: One Of Five African Cities To Watch - Financial Times by tomakint: 5:00pm On Dec 18, 2012
Desola: if you animals continue to act as you do back in your jungle in okoroland, i'll put red marks on you and throw you in the chicken cage where you will be duly purchased in place of xmas chicken.

Arrant nonsense!

Zookeeper! Zookeeper!!!

Come and put leashes and nozzles on these animals, they are going wild!!

Desola,Desola, Desola howmany times did I call you (3 times) this is no longer getting funny, you are fast becoming a luna...lipsrsealed (e nu mi ago) se won ti mo n le sa!

1 Like

Re: Ibadan: One Of Five African Cities To Watch - Financial Times by dayokanu(m): 5:01pm On Dec 18, 2012
tomakint:
If u tot Vakama(UJCM),Lanre Adeleke (DSM) 'have u eaten' Dr 3As (a very good friend of mine) burkina and the likes will be difficult for me to know then u are d most unfortunate he-goat here! please stay out of my radar for now, u are on my ignore list, too shallow minded 2 b a Great Ife! U keep calling me an impostor are u mad?

Mention the department and year you finished eranko lasan lasan Omo po bi osan bo
Re: Ibadan: One Of Five African Cities To Watch - Financial Times by tomakint: 5:03pm On Dec 18, 2012
Desola:

so, you're that next animal. I knew you were not a bastard. A gorilla's cub must answer to its father's name.

Welcome.

So, how can I help you?

You want biscuit bone?

Chinedu baboon, chinedu baboon come and give your cousin biscuit bone o.

wait, your broda is coming. grin
I just knew it; ***Viewing this topic: njazra(m), Josh090(m), tomakint, bigeliot(m), Desola(f), dayokanu(m)*** the witch has gone to invite her right man dayokanu (Ogbomosho Goat) to assist her, you go tire omo eran meji!
Re: Ibadan: One Of Five African Cities To Watch - Financial Times by Desola(f): 5:05pm On Dec 18, 2012
tomakint:
Desola,Desola, Desola howmany times did I call you (3 times) this is no longer getting funny, you are fast becoming a luna...lipsrsealed (e nu mi ago) se won ti mo n le sa!

chop banana...

you smell like a good meat for Sango sacrifice.

3 Likes

Re: Ibadan: One Of Five African Cities To Watch - Financial Times by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 18, 2012
Desola:

Arrant nonsense!

Next animal, please!
hahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Ibadan: One Of Five African Cities To Watch - Financial Times by tomakint: 5:11pm On Dec 18, 2012
Desola:

chop banana...

you smell like a good meat for Sango sacrifice.
Can you imagine the above statement? ...and na somebody go marry this kind human-goat! hmmmnnn ***tomakint sings, Ki Oluwa maa so wa, a ti di foluorunso, lowo alaroka, omo adamo,afi bi solore*** undecided
Re: Ibadan: One Of Five African Cities To Watch - Financial Times by Desola(f): 5:11pm On Dec 18, 2012
ngozievergreen:
hahahahahahahahaha

do that roar again!

That is a special one. You are growing into a lioness now.

Little Nala has grown into a lioness.

What pride, what joy!

The animal kingdom shall throw a feast!

Bring tomakint's head for sacrifice!

We shall mark this day.
Re: Ibadan: One Of Five African Cities To Watch - Financial Times by dayokanu(m): 5:15pm On Dec 18, 2012
Desola:

do that roar again!

That is a special one. You are growing into a lioness now.

Little Nala has grown into a lioness.

What pride, what joy!

The animal kingdom shall throw a feast!

Bring tomakint's head for sacrifice!

We shall mark this day.

You wan sacrifice tomakint aka Andre uweh to his Idemili gods?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Boko Haram Recaptures Gamboru / Pro-Biafra Supporters In London & Switzerland For Anniversary Of Biafra / Pro-Buhari Rally Staged In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.