Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,078 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Ibadan: One Of Five African Cities To Watch - Financial Times - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibadan: One Of Five African Cities To Watch - Financial Times (30093 Views)

Financial Times calls Nigeria's economic approach the height of foolishness / Buhari PR Article On Financial Times Paid For By Delta And Cross River State Gov / Financial Times Newspaper Hails Tinubu As The Godfather Behind GEJ's Defeat(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibadan: One Of Five African Cities To Watch - Financial Times by Tolexander: 4:12am On Dec 21, 2012
tomakint:
....and here you are 'feasting' on somebody's pooh, how unfortunate undecided monicker ko, monica ni. Confirmed ignoramuse who revel in pooh undecided
wao! One of them had answered me. Next?
Monica ko Brandy ni.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan: One Of Five African Cities To Watch - Financial Times by Malawian(m): 1:35pm On Dec 23, 2012
see this ready to phuck Yoruba "chic" sha. perpetually oiled by the Yoruba you eat. i like you though that is why i will not destroy you here. park well o.
Desola:

The circus is closed for today; come back tomorrow.

Should you be enquiring about vacancies, i'll like to take this opportunity to inform you that all positions for annoying animals are now filled.

Your brothers all beat you to the punch.

Try the next circus.

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Ibadan: One Of Five African Cities To Watch - Financial Times by Malawian(m): 1:37pm On Dec 23, 2012
ode, i am based in lagos.
c.fours:

I hope your Igbo self is not selling pirated CDs to unsuspecting Malawians on the streets of Lilongwe. you better watch out before the Malawian govt deports your azz. grin
Re: Ibadan: One Of Five African Cities To Watch - Financial Times by Ishilove: 6:01am On Dec 24, 2012
garri_gangster:
Just a single line from me and you are going ballistic writing an epistle to abuse those older than me in your family?
Baby dont cry...
Yo,mo/ron, I was talking to you, aight? Bladdy imbe.cile with internet access. Omo ale. Smh
Re: Ibadan: One Of Five African Cities To Watch - Financial Times by Madawaki01(m): 4:47pm On Dec 25, 2012
Ibadan ilu ori oke
why can't u pirate a FT newspaper,and list mayb enugu as a city to watch
Just saying
#madawaki#
Re: Ibadan: One Of Five African Cities To Watch - Financial Times by Ilaje44(m): 6:11pm On Jan 14, 2013
Re: Ibadan: One Of Five African Cities To Watch - Financial Times by Ilaje44(m): 6:06pm On May 19, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Fayose, Fayemi Meet Again (picture) / Pro-Biafra Supporters In London & Switzerland For Anniversary Of Biafra / Nigerian Senate Mace Snatched By Invaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.