Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,241 members, 7,829,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

What Pet Name Do You Called Your Bf/gf Or Hubby/wifey? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Pet Name Do You Called Your Bf/gf Or Hubby/wifey? (5696 Views)

What Pet Name Or Names Do You Call Your Guy/babe / What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? / What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Pet Name Do You Called Your Bf/gf Or Hubby/wifey? by eyenCalabar(m): 11:55pm On Dec 18, 2012
Teejayphillip: My wife calls me Ademi (my crown)... She took dat 4rm my 1st name Adetunji..

Nice one. That means you are her crowning beauty. Lolz.
Re: What Pet Name Do You Called Your Bf/gf Or Hubby/wifey? by eyenCalabar(m): 12:00am On Dec 19, 2012
BossLadyDiana: I kinda like the rhythm in mine,He calls me water, I call him butter, he is my ajebutter and I am his mammy water

You guys own are just unique. Am really short of words.
Re: What Pet Name Do You Called Your Bf/gf Or Hubby/wifey? by code0: 12:07am On Dec 19, 2012
shindarayo: Call mine,my crown

Why?
Re: What Pet Name Do You Called Your Bf/gf Or Hubby/wifey? by ichidodo: 8:09am On Dec 19, 2012
used to call my ex hunnybunny and she calls mi my lord, but i neva liked it.
Re: What Pet Name Do You Called Your Bf/gf Or Hubby/wifey? by drejunior: 10:17am On Dec 19, 2012
My girl calll ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥ atm though she doenst eat my money so much i also call housewife MAterial people like us much and she loves it
Re: What Pet Name Do You Called Your Bf/gf Or Hubby/wifey? by drejunior: 10:17am On Dec 19, 2012
My girl calll ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥ atm though she doenst eat my money so much i also call housewife MAterial people like us so much and she loves it
Re: What Pet Name Do You Called Your Bf/gf Or Hubby/wifey? by eyenCalabar(m): 10:57am On Dec 20, 2012
ichidodo: used to call my ex hunnybunny and she calls mi my lord, but i neva liked it.

I think this myLord is really common now but does it really make sense? Don't think I like it rather.
Re: What Pet Name Do You Called Your Bf/gf Or Hubby/wifey? by eyenCalabar(m): 10:57am On Dec 20, 2012
dre junior: My girl calll ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥ atm though she doenst eat my money so much i also call housewife MAterial people like us so much and she loves it

(1) (2) (Reply)

12 Types Of Orgasms Most Ladies Like During Sex With Men / African Barbie-looking Endowed Babe Puts Her Nudes On Full Display! / Don't Have Sex With Just Anybody. Picture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.