Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,158 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

N10M Ransom Paid For Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother - Vanguard - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N10M Ransom Paid For Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother - Vanguard (28222 Views)

How Okonjo-Iweala's Mother Escaped From Kidnappers - Police / 2 Policemen Arrested For Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnapping / Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N10M Ransom Paid For Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother - Vanguard by uboma(m): 9:11am On Dec 15, 2012
bigtt76: Wished they could have bugged the sack of money with a GPS tracker and monitored as they move along with the bags and finally nabbed by the a crack team of security agents ..... undecided undecided undecided undecided

We lack the tech and expertise to do that in Nigeia...
Re: N10M Ransom Paid For Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother - Vanguard by repogirl(f): 9:11am On Dec 15, 2012
Roliks09: I believe its thoughts lyk dis that brought us where we are. It really doesnt matter who changes Nigeria, the most important thing is for change to happen. When we put the love of the Nation above friends or family, its then Nigeria can be better.

And who makes up the flipping nation? Isn't it your friends and family? When they kidnap them finish and off all of them because u ddnt pay ransome, u can love ur frigging nation.
Re: N10M Ransom Paid For Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother - Vanguard by ajila03(m): 9:16am On Dec 15, 2012
One day one day monkey go go market e no go return.

1 Like

Re: N10M Ransom Paid For Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother - Vanguard by 1Dray(m): 9:22am On Dec 15, 2012
pekelepekele: N11m out of our money . It is we Nigerians that paid the kidnappers out of our tax money not Okonjo Iweala if not she would have wait on the police to rescue her mother after all a woman who gave birth to a woman of 50years old plus is good to die.

You are a heartless big fool!

1 Like

Re: N10M Ransom Paid For Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 15, 2012
What On Earth is going on here? Whose pocket did the cash come out of and how was the transaction made? I'd REALLY like to know.
Re: N10M Ransom Paid For Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother - Vanguard by AVECDEO: 9:41am On Dec 15, 2012
pekelepekele: N11m out of our money . It is we Nigerians that paid the kidnappers out of our tax money not Okonjo Iweala if not she would have wait on the police to rescue her mother after all a woman who gave birth to a woman of 50years old plus is good to die.
Guy why wld you say someone is good to die...Mahn u're weird & full of what I don't know...Na wao if mehn were GOD...dem go seize air.
Re: N10M Ransom Paid For Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother - Vanguard by Turbocharged: 9:44am On Dec 15, 2012
Fornorth: YOU ARE VERRY SUTUPID

He is very SUTUPID for trying to spoil BIZINES for you.
Re: N10M Ransom Paid For Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother - Vanguard by Reyspin(m): 10:10am On Dec 15, 2012
wetin monkey wan go do 4 market? Banana don finish 4 bush?
ajila03: One day one day monkey go go market e no go return.

1 Like

Re: N10M Ransom Paid For Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother - Vanguard by Koolface4u: 10:10am On Dec 15, 2012
I thought as much, but d 11m too small sha!
Re: N10M Ransom Paid For Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother - Vanguard by Modelling(f): 10:28am On Dec 15, 2012
[quote
author=Blackteeth]I think the best way to solve this kidnapping wahala
is to seriously declare NO MORE PAYMENT OF RANSOMS.
After one or two kidnappings and no ransoms paid, it would be a thing of
the past.[/quote]
N who'll b ds 2 pesns dat'll b killed cos of ransom b4 dey stop kidnapin?
Re: N10M Ransom Paid For Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother - Vanguard by poweredcom(m): 10:33am On Dec 15, 2012
Ope o alert don come ooo alert oo for our offshore account !!!! Yeah we must ride range ooo I must oo lodge for hotel with ashewos dis xmas dem go hear am for village ...hahaha
Re: N10M Ransom Paid For Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother - Vanguard by crackhaus: 10:37am On Dec 15, 2012
Ngozi's mother got kidnapped: I wasn't sad about it cos maybe these kidnappers are choosing their targets more wisely, just maybe.
Ngozi's mother got realeased/escaped: I couldn't care any less cos she was bound to be realeased anyway, isn't dat the point of the kidnapping biz.
10M/15M/50M/100M was paid: so what? Of course they were gonna pay something, I really don't care abt Mrs finance minister or her mother. Whatever ever happens to Nigerian Government officials and/or their relatives can & will never cause me even a square-inch of pain, infact Tonto Dike gettin kidnapped will probably make me more remorseful... I'm not heartless but na so I feel!

2 Likes

Re: N10M Ransom Paid For Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother - Vanguard by Chusino(m): 10:41am On Dec 15, 2012
That means the NCC is not functioning well since they can't track those kidnappers wit jus ordinary phone no.
Re: N10M Ransom Paid For Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother - Vanguard by ada9ja(f): 10:41am On Dec 15, 2012
stop lying guys, they pay more than that, i shud expect more than that

Re: N10M Ransom Paid For Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother - Vanguard by radioxyz: 10:46am On Dec 15, 2012
interesting story
Re: N10M Ransom Paid For Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother - Vanguard by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 15, 2012
Blackteeth: I think the best way to solve this kidnapping wahala is to seriously declare NO MORE PAYMENT OF RANSOMS.
After one or two kidnappings and no ransoms paid, it would be a thing of the past.
Meanwhile people will loose loved ones as sacrificial lambs, the one or two times right?
Re: N10M Ransom Paid For Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother - Vanguard by Yucee55(m): 11:04am On Dec 15, 2012
Governor Osho Baba has been rated by fellow Nairalanders as the best Governor of the year 2012, yet, Edo is the Den of Kidnappers, Dare-Devil Robbers and what have you...just pondering cry
Re: N10M Ransom Paid For Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother - Vanguard by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 15, 2012
SELFWORTH:

There are many ways to outsmart them. Nigeria is just a weak country. We have the brains but only utilise it for the wrong things. This could never happen in a civilised country .
So all the kidnapp in America is fiction. Sometimes the victims end up dead!!!! Or is America no a "civilised" country?
Re: N10M Ransom Paid For Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother - Vanguard by templeinyou(m): 12:03pm On Dec 15, 2012
Who has glo bolt should pls show me how to share it
Re: N10M Ransom Paid For Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother - Vanguard by adconline(m): 12:05pm On Dec 15, 2012
Solozzo:

Good idea, but who would bell the cat? Nigerians always want the easy way out. No one wants to sacrifice their relative.
Can you sacrifice ur own life for Naija?
Re: N10M Ransom Paid For Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother - Vanguard by VUVUZELA10: 12:17pm On Dec 15, 2012
That is not the exact amount. It is N110,000,000. For security reason, 10% of the amount was declared. What a shame.

1 Like

Re: N10M Ransom Paid For Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother - Vanguard by blackmale1: 12:21pm On Dec 15, 2012
Blackteeth: I think the best way to solve this kidnapping wahala is to seriously declare NO MORE PAYMENT OF RANSOMS.
After one or two kidnappings and no ransoms paid, it would be a thing of the past.
so if na ya mama dem kidnap u go jus refuse pay d money abi....just listen to yourself
Re: N10M Ransom Paid For Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother - Vanguard by ubong560(m): 12:27pm On Dec 15, 2012
If true it was just N10m dat dos Okonjo paid and d kidnappers released d aged crime motivator, den the kidnappers must av been recently graduated frm pick-pocketing and foul thievery. How can they collect such a paltry sum from a family dat dwells in billions? They must b hungry kidnappers! Mayb they needed just money to take buy garri and beans 4 their survival. Am sure each of d kidnappers can't get up to N1m frm d share. I hope d amount is N10m x 10 = N100m or else, d kidnappers are worthless fools.
Re: N10M Ransom Paid For Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother - Vanguard by unongu(m): 12:44pm On Dec 15, 2012
deltadegre: SECURITY WATCH

DELTA STATE: COINCIDENCES OF MRS OKONJO'S KIDNAPP AND RELEASE.

DO YOU MAKE ANYTHING OF THIS PUZZLE.?

** Day 1: Ngozi's mother was kidnapped

** Day 2: Kidnappers made contact and requested for $1billion to free her.

** Day 3: GEJ requested N161billion for supplimentary budget. (19 days to end of the year) $1b = N160billion
There we go again! Nigerians and their conspiracy theories... Na wah O!

* *Day 4: Senate approves $1billion for GEJ and Police accepted that they have made contacts with kidnappers as they were demanding for only N200m and not $1bn.

** Day 5: Kidnappers released and dropped the kidnapped Queen by the roadside close to her house as reported by Governor Uduaghan..=-? A very interesting story. Nigeria we hail thee.

Do we now ask, where were the security agencies?

NIGERIA ! is what you make out of it.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: N10M Ransom Paid For Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother - Vanguard by jamst(m): 12:45pm On Dec 15, 2012
wink grin cheesy cool
Re: N10M Ransom Paid For Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother - Vanguard by Originalsly: 12:48pm On Dec 15, 2012
bigtt76: Wished they could have bugged the sack of money with a GPS tracker and monitored as they move along with the bags and finally nabbed by the a crack team of security agents ..... undecided undecided undecided undecided
How can they not do that... in 2012? There are several other things that can be done and for these reasons smart kidnappers are afraid of collecting cash. Inside job. If ransom was paid...then the floodgates are now open....expect many similar kidnappings.
Re: N10M Ransom Paid For Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother - Vanguard by unongu(m): 1:07pm On Dec 15, 2012
[quote author=unongu][/quote]
There we go again! Nigerians and their Conspiracy Theories! Na wah O!
Re: N10M Ransom Paid For Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother - Vanguard by Bolarge1(m): 1:27pm On Dec 15, 2012
WHO PAID THE MONEY?

WHO TOOK THE MONEY?

WHERE WAS THE MONEY PAID?

YOU MEAN THE MONEY CANNOT BE BUGGED WITH ALL THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY OF SATALITE SEARCH TO MONITOR THE MOVEMENT AND DIRECTION THE BAG OF MONEY?

HABA POLICE, OUR SECURITY AGENT YOUR HANDS ARE NOT CLEAN.

UNA DON CHOP.

NOTHING LESS THAN N20M WOULD HAVE BEEN SPENT BY OKONJO'S FAMILY ON THE SEARCH WHO TAKES THE MONEY?

NIGERIA SECURITIES ARE NOW WISER. A NEW WAY TO CHOP LIKE THE POLITICIANS.

1 Like

Re: N10M Ransom Paid For Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother - Vanguard by Lastuff007(m): 1:36pm On Dec 15, 2012
Day 1: Ngozi's mother was kidnapped
Day 2: Kidnapers made contact and requestedfor $1billion to free her.
Day 3: GEJ requested N161billion for supplementary budget. (19 days to end the year) $1b = N160billion
Day 4: Senate approves $1billion for GEJ.
Day 5: Kidnappers released Ngozi's mother.
Day 6: kidnapper masterminder shot to death.A very interesting story. Nigeria we hail thee. Iwill let you to be the judge.
Re: N10M Ransom Paid For Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother - Vanguard by onatisi(m): 1:37pm On Dec 15, 2012
Bo-large:
WHO PAID THE MONEY?

WHO TOOK THE MONEY?

WHERE WAS THE MONEY PAID?

YOU MEAN THE MONEY CANNOT BE BUGGED WITH ALL THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY OF SATALITE SEARCH TO MONITOR THE MOVEMENT AND DIRECTION THE BAG OF MONEY?

HABA POLICE, OUR SECURITY AGENT YOUR HANDS ARE NOT CLEAN.

UNA DON CHOP.

NOTHING LESS THAN N20M WOULD HAVE BEEN SPENT BY OKONJO'S FAMILY ON THE SEARCH WHO TAKES THE MONEY?

NIGERIA SECURITIES ARE NOW WISER. A NEW WAY TO CHOP LIKE THE POLITICIANS.

if you yourself that is not a kidnapper can know these things which you definitely watched on tv , how much more the people that are kidnappers , you think they dont know about all thes things ?do you think an illiterates can be a kidnapper?most of these kidnappers are masters degree holder, so don't think they are as daft as you think , you thin it is easy to be kidnapping govt officials relations wives without been caught .
Re: N10M Ransom Paid For Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother - Vanguard by superllyd: 5:36pm On Dec 15, 2012
Police was say there gona resqure her without paying ransom. They deliverd 30 ppl b/4. After all talk they still pay.
Re: N10M Ransom Paid For Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother - Vanguard by Igweka(m): 6:50pm On Dec 15, 2012
I hate vanguard and their false news. They mentiond 10mil ransom later 11mil. No interview yet but how ar they sure.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Seeks Fearless Judges to try looters / Your Letter Didn’t Say I Should Appear In Uniform, Ali Tells Senate / A Follower Who Tried To Insult Reno Omokri Ended Up Praising Him, He Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.