Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,784 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

N10M Ransom Paid For Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother - Vanguard - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N10M Ransom Paid For Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother - Vanguard (28231 Views)

How Okonjo-Iweala's Mother Escaped From Kidnappers - Police / 2 Policemen Arrested For Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnapping / Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N10M Ransom Paid For Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother - Vanguard by Damilorlah(m): 10:01pm On Dec 15, 2012
If 10m what what d kidnappers collected, then, they are fools of d highest order. Seriously, if we look @ it, should we blame those in this business? Or don't we know that it is the type of economy practice in our country today that brutalize d individual, rapes his manhood. Personally, i believe it is lack of opportunities that drives them into this. When a citizen is provided with limited opportunities they can only react in certain measure which is responding violence with violence . I believe d kidnappers have enough justification to kidnap goverment officers and their relatives, enough reason to collect their share of d national cake. And if we think otherwise or say it not so, wil only show d extent to which we ourselves are part and parcel of this GEJ administration that operate and survive on violence.
Re: N10M Ransom Paid For Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother - Vanguard by Roliks09: 10:05pm On Dec 15, 2012
dhan_mccoy:
Wow! Just...wow! Family is first dude. What's your problem? Where you abandoned or abused as a child?
No problem, never abandoned or abused. I have the MOST CARING family. Now, that aside, dont read me literally. Think deeper. Even the thief claims he's doing it for 'his loved ones'. Most tyms, its love for the 'loved ones' that push many to do things that make the system worse. E.g, The son of a University professor got addmission to a foreign university just about d tym he was to serve. D son went to do d MSc, didnt serve, got a discharge certificate, and family is happy. Is Nigeria?? Please, dont take the 'love' literally.
Re: N10M Ransom Paid For Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother - Vanguard by Roliks09: 10:07pm On Dec 15, 2012
repogirl:

And who makes up the flipping nation? Isn't it your friends and family? When they kidnap them finish and off all of them because u ddnt pay ransome, u can love ur frigging nation.
trust me, when they kidnap and dont get paid, they'll look for something else to do. Its like business for these people.
Re: N10M Ransom Paid For Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother - Vanguard by bodcash: 10:31pm On Dec 15, 2012
[b][/b]
Blackteeth: I think the best way to solve this kidnapping wahala is to seriously declare NO MORE PAYMENT OF RANSOMS.
After one or two kidnappings and no ransoms paid, it would be a thing of the past.
u re talkin out of expirence...talkin shit*
Re: N10M Ransom Paid For Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother - Vanguard by drnoel: 11:44pm On Dec 15, 2012
bigtt76: Wished they could have bugged the sack of money with a GPS tracker and monitored as they move along with the bags and finally nabbed by the a crack team of security agents ..... undecided undecided undecided undecided
my dear oo, atleast we would then finally see the faces of these faceless cabals
Re: N10M Ransom Paid For Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother - Vanguard by ceaser: 9:32am On Dec 16, 2012
oraclefemi: This is fishy, i am expecting new revelations ...dirty deals as usual
Fine. And here you have it-

BREAKING NEWS OKONO IWEALA'S MUM FREED Again did GEJ kidnap Ngozi Okonjo Iweala? Let's
check. * Day 1:
Ngozi's mother was kidnapped * Day 2: Kidnapers
made contact and
requested for $1billion to free her. * Day 3: GEJ
requested N161billion for supplimentary budget. (19 days to end the
year) $1b =
N160billion * Day 4: Senate approves $1billion for
GEJ. Day 5:
Kidnappers released Ngozi's mother.
Re: N10M Ransom Paid For Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother - Vanguard by Xma10: 4:07pm On Dec 16, 2012
pekelepekele: N11m out of our money . It is we Nigerians that paid the kidnappers out of our tax money not Okonjo Iweala if not she would have wait on the police to rescue her mother after all a woman who gave birth to a woman of 50years old plus is good to die.
Its S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ obvious that Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ D☺̣̣̥̇ŋ't have a mother or Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ place N̶̲̥̅̊Ơ̴͡ value on her. Imagine how Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ reason. Better think like a rational being before ever updating trash next time. ℓ̊ mean N̶̲̥̅̊Ơ̴͡ harm anyway.
Re: N10M Ransom Paid For Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother - Vanguard by modeone: 8:13am On Dec 17, 2012
Thank God the innocent old woman has been released. It could have been anybody. It's just painful and unfortunate that security level in this country is zero.
Re: N10M Ransom Paid For Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother - Vanguard by ABJay1: 12:22pm On Dec 17, 2012
bigtt76: Wished they could have bugged the sack of money with a GPS tracker and monitored as they move along with the bags and finally nabbed by the a crack team of security agents ..... undecided undecided undecided undecided

American Film... undecided undecided undecided
Re: N10M Ransom Paid For Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother - Vanguard by ABJay1: 12:25pm On Dec 17, 2012
ceaser: Fine. And here you have it-

BREAKING NEWS OKONO IWEALA'S MUM FREED Again did GEJ kidnap Ngozi Okonjo Iweala? Let's
check. * Day 1:
Ngozi's mother was kidnapped * Day 2: Kidnapers
made contact and
requested for $1billion to free her. * Day 3: GEJ
requested N161billion for supplimentary budget. (19 days to end the
year) $1b =
N160billion * Day 4: Senate approves $1billion for
GEJ. Day 5:
Kidnappers released Ngozi's mother.

You've been watching too much American Films... grin grin grin
Re: N10M Ransom Paid For Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother - Vanguard by Ozegbe(m): 2:23pm On Dec 17, 2012
Blackteeth: I think the best way to solve this kidnapping wahala is to seriously declare NO MORE PAYMENT OF RANSOMS.
After one or two kidnappings and no ransoms paid, it would be a thing of the past.
When they kill the first and second person they kidnapped, am sure the third will pay
Re: N10M Ransom Paid For Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother - Vanguard by Ozegbe(m): 2:25pm On Dec 17, 2012
one certain fact is that some people made money from this deal
Re: N10M Ransom Paid For Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother - Vanguard by chessguru1(m): 7:24pm On Dec 17, 2012
Also wish my uncle was dangote, but we know dats not true dear. I wonder whn our security will ever get 2 dat level
Re: N10M Ransom Paid For Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother - Vanguard by mosunade(f): 7:37am On Dec 24, 2012
uboma:

We lack the tech and expertise to do that in Nigeia...

Who told you? Its the same technology as car tracking, or car tracking doesnt work in Nigeria?
Re: N10M Ransom Paid For Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother - Vanguard by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 24, 2012
The ransom sum is false, the money paid is at least a billion naira. 2 family friends were recently kidnapped in benin city and the last was released last week. Their ransom sum was N156m for the 2 men. These are unpopular business people who have no political affiliations at all.
Re: N10M Ransom Paid For Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 25, 2012
^^^
OMG! That's like $1million. These kidnappers are heartless. I'm sorry for the trauma u went thru.
Re: N10M Ransom Paid For Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother - Vanguard by ebukaOtika(m): 10:31am On Feb 05, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin You Think Say here be Obod Oyibo? Or na (24 hours) you dey watch?Nija Lo Wa ...Kilo n Sele?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chimaroke Nnamani Floors Gilbert Nnaji In Appeal Court / President Buhari Is Stingy And Ungrateful - Mbaka (Throwback Video) / Agberos Hijack Onitsha As Helpless Traders, Motorists Groan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.