Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,705 members, 7,862,229 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:47 AM

Things Most Ladies Do To Attract Guys... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Most Ladies Do To Attract Guys... (805 Views)

Some Insane Things Most Girls In Lagos Do / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends / 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Things Most Ladies Do To Attract Guys... by marvelck: 7:13am On Dec 15, 2012
There are some ladies who feel and think the only way to attract guys is to look very attractive either naturally or artificially. That's why many of them are now packaging themselves very well with enough add-ons like using push up bras or injecting their 'bum bum' in order to make it curvy and sexy like that of Nicki Minaj or Kim Kardashian. And that's why some ladies are now doing or thinking of doing plastic surgeries, just to attract men and also look perfect before their mirrors. But what amazes me is when an already fine babe is thinking of doing plastic surgery. it seems too much fame and fortune can make some stars to start mis-behaving o. cos I dont know why someone as beautiful and sexy as Nollywood actress Omotola and some female celebrities would be thinking of doing plastic surgeries. for what? Biko check out Omotola. does she need to do any plastic surgery? Still looking so beautiful and sexy after four kids. Many ladies and wives would do anything to look like omotola. and yet she wants do go under the knife just to look perfect...

“I May Consider Having Plastic Surgery” – Omotola.

Seriously I am thinking about it. I have four kids. That has taken its toll on my body. I am not against plastic surgery as long as you're not doing it for extremely vain reasons. If you need it, you should do it. If I see any irregularities in my body that I cannot control, I will do it...Omotola.

See what I'm saying.

Re: Things Most Ladies Do To Attract Guys... by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:36am On Dec 15, 2012
Whatever she does with her body is no ones business..if her hubby and family is okay with the idea then who anybody come be

Re: Things Most Ladies Do To Attract Guys... by jhydebaba(m): 8:49am On Dec 15, 2012
kiss kiss kissI love OmoTee kiss shocked
I can still marry her no matter what. kiss kiss

(1) (Reply)

"The Ugly Side Of Spending Too Much Money On Women" / Muslim Ladies / Love Is Blind, True Or False?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.