Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Some Insane Things Most Girls In Lagos Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Insane Things Most Girls In Lagos Do (37295 Views)

15 Things Most Nigerian Girls Says When You Compliment Them / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends / 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Insane Things Most Girls In Lagos Do by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 04, 2015
I call it insane because that is the perspective with which I am seeing it.
I am sure many other guys may have noticed it too and may have have wondered if our girls are thinking right or not.
At least to me, they are not thinking right.

1) So you left your home in the morning for work or an outing and you probably forgot to make up or you intentionally left it undone.
Then you get into a commuter bus and brought out all your contraption:
Foundation
Powder
Eye liner
Big mirror
Lip stick
Eye pencil
Eye brush with a very fat as* mirror.
This of course to me is insane. What do you think?
Solution: Make up from home and do a touch when you get to where you are going or you make up when you get to where you are going. That is what the ladies room is meant for.

2) So you wear a size 75 jeans (Maybe XXL) and you went ahead to buy a jean that is meant for infant.
The implication of what you see on our roads daily is that their hands are ever gracing their behind, trying to pull the jeans up so that it will not expose the stretch mark infested as*.
This of course to me is also insane. What do you think?
Solution: Wear your size and stop looking like YOKOZUNA. I hope I got the spelling right. Most girls who dress this way usually have a upper body with a tiny below.

3) You do not own a personal vehicle or at the very least, you are not good with heels and then you wear this 10 inches and start moving like a snail on the road.
Haven't you seen any looking like she was forced to wear it?.
They move so slow and "laughingly" calculated that you may almost conclude they are robots.
This of course to me is also insane. What do you think?
Solution: Get a slip on and wear your heels where you are going. That is if you do not have a vehicle or rather, practice the heels wearing culture at home before stepping out.

I am angry.
Abeg I am idle this morning na why I say make I express my mind.

Remember GEJ is a good man but a weak man. However, Buhari is a reasonable but dangerous alternative. Vote wisely.

144 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Some Insane Things Most Girls In Lagos Do by Princecalm(m): 8:57am On Feb 04, 2015
I think you should confront such people if it irritates you, and not coming to tell us.
However, change is what we desire.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Some Insane Things Most Girls In Lagos Do by singlefade25(f): 9:04am On Feb 04, 2015
nairamode, u r looking 4 front page abi?

2 Likes

Re: Some Insane Things Most Girls In Lagos Do by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 04, 2015
singlefade25:
nairamode, u r looking 4 front page abi?

Naaa.
Trust me I am not.
I don't have that kinda ambition.
It is just something I noticed on my way to work this morning.

7 Likes

Re: Some Insane Things Most Girls In Lagos Do by Maamin(m): 9:22am On Feb 04, 2015
*yawns into thread*

*observing..*

*yawns out of thread*

5 Likes

Re: Some Insane Things Most Girls In Lagos Do by englishmart(m): 9:33am On Feb 04, 2015
adding politics to romance.... This is political romance... grin.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Insane Things Most Girls In Lagos Do by dechandel(f): 9:35am On Feb 04, 2015
I don't see how this list is related to only Lagos babes..
I was expecting to see something different undecided

3 Likes

Re: Some Insane Things Most Girls In Lagos Do by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 04, 2015
truly insane but real

2 Likes

Re: Some Insane Things Most Girls In Lagos Do by Nobody: 9:51am On Feb 04, 2015
I'm coming
Re: Some Insane Things Most Girls In Lagos Do by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 04, 2015
dechandel:
I don't see how this list is related to only Lagos babes..
I was expecting to see something different undecided

I have only used a place I am familiar with.
That I have seen.
You get?
Do you do any of it by the way?

4 Likes

Re: Some Insane Things Most Girls In Lagos Do by chido4real(m): 10:14am On Feb 04, 2015
For your adult pleasure toys like dildos, vibrators, hips/bust/penile enlargement creams, visit www.sunbies.com, Nigeria's largest adult pleasure toys online store.
Re: Some Insane Things Most Girls In Lagos Do by dechandel(f): 10:17am On Feb 04, 2015
NairaMode:

I have only used a place I am familiar with.
That I have seen.
You get?
Do you do any of it by the way?
Lol
I gorrit smiley

And nope.. If its not a private ride.. To hell with the heels
My make up can stay on for a full day tongue
I hate anything dicomforting so i tend to be extremely careful with my outfits.. I pick my size tongue

What else?

1 Like

Re: Some Insane Things Most Girls In Lagos Do by holatin(m): 12:12pm On Feb 04, 2015
[s]Remember GEJ is a good man but a weak man.
However, Buhari is a reasonable but dangerous
alternative. Vote wisely[/s]

dangerous because he send corrupt official to prison.

God pls make our youth reasonable.
God remove the spirit of cluelessness from them
God cast out the agent of saTANist from Nigeria

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Insane Things Most Girls In Lagos Do by MizMyColi(f): 12:13pm On Feb 04, 2015
There is sense even in nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Some Insane Things Most Girls In Lagos Do by Maczeelly(m): 12:13pm On Feb 04, 2015
Huh
Re: Some Insane Things Most Girls In Lagos Do by stinggy(m): 12:13pm On Feb 04, 2015
I refuse to comment undecided

holatin:
vj
What's vj btw? Shouldn't be what I'm thinking it is lipsrsealed
Re: Some Insane Things Most Girls In Lagos Do by Youngandactive: 12:13pm On Feb 04, 2015
we are committed to peaceful election

1 Like

Re: Some Insane Things Most Girls In Lagos Do by 9jahubcom(m): 12:13pm On Feb 04, 2015
i see
Re: Some Insane Things Most Girls In Lagos Do by Faibuhari: 12:14pm On Feb 04, 2015
I'm only waiting for thE COUNTER

1 Like

Re: Some Insane Things Most Girls In Lagos Do by Faibuhari: 12:15pm On Feb 04, 2015
diddydiva:
truly insane but real
are u sure?
Re: Some Insane Things Most Girls In Lagos Do by 9jahubcom(m): 12:15pm On Feb 04, 2015
NairaMode:

Remember GEJ is a good man but a weak man. However, Buhari is a reasonable but dangerous alternative. Vote wisely.

intelligent

8 Likes

Re: Some Insane Things Most Girls In Lagos Do by onosprince(m): 12:15pm On Feb 04, 2015
I made fp like 5 times already today...

Back to the topic, makes no sense and does not relate to lagos girls.
Re: Some Insane Things Most Girls In Lagos Do by 1miccza: 12:15pm On Feb 04, 2015
Princecalm:
I think you should confront such people if it irritates you, and not coming to tell us.
However, change is what we desire.

You dey comfort person wey dey waka in own?

1 Like

Re: Some Insane Things Most Girls In Lagos Do by Nobody: 12:15pm On Feb 04, 2015
lols
That heels own, is so true!
I wonder why they do that. Even babes with cars, sometimes wear flats to drive and slip on their heels @ their destination.

Why would a sane lady, be walking on heels in Lag...giving yourself "yam-leg".

5 Likes

Re: Some Insane Things Most Girls In Lagos Do by Trending(m): 12:15pm On Feb 04, 2015
d poster above me,which are u guilty of?
Re: Some Insane Things Most Girls In Lagos Do by Sunkyphil(m): 12:15pm On Feb 04, 2015
na d cloth own dey vex me pass dem go no say d tin no long reach b4 dem leave aus as soon as dey want to sit down na struggle dem go dey struggle with am
Re: Some Insane Things Most Girls In Lagos Do by pekeyim: 12:16pm On Feb 04, 2015
Hmmmm make we hear wetin people go talk

Vote GEJ

Vote Continuity

Vote Forward Movement!!!

Those shouting "Change" want us to go back to the period minimum wage was, N7,500 or want Corp-members to be receiving 9k smth!!!

I don't want that type of change Please I want to move forward.

"If you quote me and say it's unrelated "

Then u r OYO

"Remember GEJ is a good man but a weak man. However, Buhari is a reasonable but dangerous alternative. Vote wisely."

2 Likes

Re: Some Insane Things Most Girls In Lagos Do by siegfried99(m): 12:16pm On Feb 04, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Some Insane Things Most Girls In Lagos Do by holatin(m): 12:16pm On Feb 04, 2015
MizMyColi:
There is sense even in nonsense.
in one word
Re: Some Insane Things Most Girls In Lagos Do by Fabulous47(m): 12:17pm On Feb 04, 2015
Op are you sure?
Re: Some Insane Things Most Girls In Lagos Do by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 04, 2015
@OP; you are a product of public yard, "face-me-I-face--you"...That's how you carry mama Mayowa gossip enter nairaland. You are dangerous to the neighborhood. You need to CHANGE come Feb 14, 2014.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mom Cries Out After She Found Her Body Photoshopped In Another Lady's Face / My Fiance Says Am Fat. / With 600k, Should He Settle Down For Marriage At The Age Of 32?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.