Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

Best Toasting Lyrics That Would Melt A Girl's Heart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Toasting Lyrics That Would Melt A Girl's Heart (139570 Views)

Songs To 'melt' A Girls Heart? / 10 Ways To Melt A Woman's Heart / 24ways To Win A Nigerian' Girl Heart~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Toasting Lyrics That Would Melt A Girl's Heart by samyyoung1(m): 9:24pm On Feb 16, 2008
O baby, i keep asking myself why God had created me in these kind of generation where we have bad roads, No water, worst kind of Electricity and worst of all, in these part of the World.

O, Baby, Now i know, know i truly know WHY, but am too shy to tell you but actually, let me say it these way.

The sun was created to give us light, but at night, it goes to rest while the moon takes over as it COMFORTER
so also was i created to be there for you in times of your needs, to hold you and to comfort you in times of worry.

I TRULY LOVE YOU, , and i wish you would allow me show you how caring a man can be.

Dis was my love letter to LINDA on the 14th Feb this year and guess wat her reply was today,

NO PROBS, Lets give it a try, meet me in my hostel cus i wouldnt be going out with my friends tonight. 8pm sharp.

Try this too cause it might work out for you, meanwhile av been in front of her hostel for the past 1 1/2 hours waiting for 8pm, i got tried n looked for a cyber.gat to go now cuz i dont want to be late n i promised to post wat happened afterwards tommorow.

wish me luck. byeeeee

Re: Best Toasting Lyrics That Would Melt A Girl's Heart by soulamanne(m): 11:18pm On Feb 16, 2008
nice lines.but that it worked for u doesnt mean it works for all girls.lets know wassup at 8pm sharp!
Re: Best Toasting Lyrics That Would Melt A Girl's Heart by samyyoung1(m): 5:35pm On Feb 26, 2008
i really had a very nice tyme, but, wetin my eye bin see, my mouth no go fit talk am o, embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Best Toasting Lyrics That Would Melt A Girl's Heart by Encomium(m): 6:47pm On Feb 26, 2008
Bros, it seems you are a Professor of Toasting Lyrics in the Romance University. grin grin grin
Re: Best Toasting Lyrics That Would Melt A Girl's Heart by Usiola(m): 6:57pm On Feb 26, 2008
na wah o!
Na biography be dis or autobiography?

U still dey crame lyrics for this millenium, na wah 4 u.
Na boarding house una dey? grin
Re: Best Toasting Lyrics That Would Melt A Girl's Heart by choco4life(m): 7:06pm On Feb 26, 2008
Guy na wa o grow up now , u think say na 1945 we dey.
I sure say the gurl no gree for u cos ur lyrics sucks bigtime.
Re: Best Toasting Lyrics That Would Melt A Girl's Heart by gud9ija(m): 7:09pm On Feb 26, 2008
GUY! i think you stole this lyrics from the back of  younger brother (pry 6)  maths note.
u should try as much as possible to conceal this horrible secret of urs!  grin
Re: Best Toasting Lyrics That Would Melt A Girl's Heart by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 26, 2008
I hate this phrase "O baby." arrrrgggghhhhhh tongue
Re: Best Toasting Lyrics That Would Melt A Girl's Heart by slavia(m): 8:55am On Feb 27, 2008
Guy,
obviously u no get work. to dey concieve dis kind archaic, out-dated yarns, Nawa u oh!!
Honestly if i be the chick i go think twice before i even think of accepting.
well, u can only give what u have, guy keep it up, any which way.
but a word of advice; ur lyrics contains a lot of Cliches
Re: Best Toasting Lyrics That Would Melt A Girl's Heart by chychy(f): 2:19pm On Feb 27, 2008
Wat xactly do u mean by 80% of women are holes?
Re: Best Toasting Lyrics That Would Melt A Girl's Heart by menix(m): 3:56pm On Feb 27, 2008
Sami young,
If not dat ur pic were posted, i would ve just walked past but seing dat pic brings back memories. U spend almost 22 hrs of the day @ Akata Hostel. So if this is coming from u, no need to wonder.
Sami young d "Akata minister"
Re: Best Toasting Lyrics That Would Melt A Girl's Heart by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 27, 2008
chychy:

What xactly do u mean by 80% of women are holes?

You took that out of my mouth.

Correct bobos don't use words like that to describe a woman privates
Re: Best Toasting Lyrics That Would Melt A Girl's Heart by pahtahkee: 4:21pm On Feb 27, 2008
stillwater:

I hate this phrase "O baby." arrrrgggghhhhhh tongue

Oh baby cool undecided
Re: Best Toasting Lyrics That Would Melt A Girl's Heart by wahala2007(m): 4:26pm On Feb 27, 2008
samy-young:

i really had a very nice tyme, but, wetin my eye bin see, my mouth no go fit talk am o, embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

we dont want to hear what you guys went through and did together
Why dont you just hush ur horrible secrets angry
I bet what u want to say though
Re: Best Toasting Lyrics That Would Melt A Girl's Heart by jkpretty(f): 4:35pm On Feb 27, 2008
Hogwash! . . . cool
Re: Best Toasting Lyrics That Would Melt A Girl's Heart by banni: 4:57pm On Feb 27, 2008
Until you jam girl who don hear this 1 million times then she go laugh well.

Best toasting lines is talking to the person without all the sweet talk and when you occasionally say it they know you mean it.
Re: Best Toasting Lyrics That Would Melt A Girl's Heart by chychy(f): 4:59pm On Feb 27, 2008
@ poster,

with an end note like that, i do not think that u r in any position to educate anyone in this forum on how to go about melting a girl's heart.
Re: Best Toasting Lyrics That Would Melt A Girl's Heart by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 27, 2008
This picture na wa oh,Am concerned, you look jaundiced. Try to go to a hospital for check up.
As for your toasting Lyrics, I no fit shout
Re: Best Toasting Lyrics That Would Melt A Girl's Heart by pahtahkee: 6:13pm On Feb 27, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin
Chai!!!!!!

Your eye too red. . . . . . . . . You be Fela pikin (amugbo)

Your eye too white. . . . . . . . You are pale and sick

Your eye too blue. . . . . . . . . You be winch

Your eye too yellow. . . . . . . . You be jaundice patient!

Wetin man go do to satisfy mankind? embarassed cheesy
Re: Best Toasting Lyrics That Would Melt A Girl's Heart by Usiola(m): 7:33pm On Feb 27, 2008
aisha2:

This picture na wa oh,Am concerned, you look jaundiced. Try to go to a hospital for check up.
As for your toasting Lyrics, I no fit shout
Lmfao grin grin grin grin grin
Take it easy on the guy, it's the stress of composing the lyrics

1 Like

Re: Best Toasting Lyrics That Would Melt A Girl's Heart by adeboo(f): 7:37pm On Feb 27, 2008
How u doing? I really like u, i just wandered whether u could go out with me?

Nice and simple. grin
Re: Best Toasting Lyrics That Would Melt A Girl's Heart by TheSly: 7:49pm On Feb 27, 2008
I love you tori torun. . . . . . . .talk your own. . cool
Re: Best Toasting Lyrics That Would Melt A Girl's Heart by VICTOFX(m): 7:57pm On Feb 27, 2008
adeboo, girl you know wetin, me i no blame you because one man's food is another man's poison cool cool : but if i may say, i am very shocked
Re: Best Toasting Lyrics That Would Melt A Girl's Heart by adeboo(f): 8:31pm On Feb 27, 2008
VICTOFX:

adeboo, girl you know wetin, me i no blame you because one man's food is another man's poison cool cool : but if i may say, i am very shocked

What?
Re: Best Toasting Lyrics That Would Melt A Girl's Heart by software(m): 10:35pm On Feb 27, 2008
nice one,
Re: Best Toasting Lyrics That Would Melt A Girl's Heart by expressor(m): 10:11pm On Feb 29, 2008
that girl's heart is probably the only heart those lyrics will melt.
no offence meant, just speaking my mind.
Re: Best Toasting Lyrics That Would Melt A Girl's Heart by ty4real(m): 3:25pm On Mar 01, 2008
@Poster!
Whay were you trying to achieve by putting up this artificial Pomade adjusted face!!
Nna you try sha, Keep it up, I hope no be 9ja y2k8 babes you wan use this lines for sha, I guess it could work in the 1920's but not now!
You can try better! grin grin grin
Re: Best Toasting Lyrics That Would Melt A Girl's Heart by NaJaHaJe(f): 3:32pm On Mar 01, 2008
hey baybey. . . . i lurve ya nipples i want to suck!!!!!!!

Nna-man's favourite. They usually say that while holding a broom grin grin

1 Like

Re: Best Toasting Lyrics That Would Melt A Girl's Heart by choco4life(m): 5:11pm On Mar 01, 2008
NaJa HaJe link=topic=113373.msg2012225#msg2012225 da=1204381967:

Coming from a lady?!!!!!!
Re: Best Toasting Lyrics That Would Melt A Girl's Heart by NaJaHaJe(f): 6:33pm On Mar 01, 2008
choco4life:

Coming from a lady?!!!!!!

errrrrr. . . . . . noooooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

i giving tips for guys innit. besides wetin happen if i talk am? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Best Toasting Lyrics That Would Melt A Girl's Heart by expressor(m): 7:05pm On Mar 01, 2008
That girls heart is probably the only heart does lyrics will melt. My guy step-up your game, i think you can do better.
Re: Best Toasting Lyrics That Would Melt A Girl's Heart by ogb5(m): 7:42pm On Mar 01, 2008
NaJa HaJe:

And what's the effect

(1) (2) (Reply)

10: Proven Signs A Girl Is Interested In A Guy: / Top Sex Positions That Can Increase Your Butt Size - Officially For Ladies / Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.