Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,266 members, 7,849,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:03 PM

The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] (16675 Views)

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (26) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 18, 2012
Mynd_44:
Personally, I would not underestimate Gree-die. Her jokes here don't move me one bit cos I see beyond her letters and words. She is one of the few females here I would say have inherent intelligence.

But hey I have been called stûpid a lot

undecided undecided

Okay. Do you want me to woo you?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 18, 2012
Tashamania:

Dudes, You dont even know me.
Why are you saying that? undecided
aww dear,are u offended i didn't sing ur praises?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by Mynd44: 9:53am On Dec 18, 2012
Tashamania:

undecided undecided

Okay. Do you want me to woo you?

gree-die:

lol... if im scared do u think i ll go anywhere near atmc and firestar?.. one once.called a guy wickedly handsome, d oda sings in her.sleep and speaks sexy french.. its simply a case of preferring a known devil grin grin grin

Bad Idea.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 18, 2012
binger: aww dear,are u offended i didn't sing ur praises?

Far from it. Just that you sounded like you know me undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 18, 2012
Mynd_44:

Bad Idea.

So keep quiet. undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by greedie1(f): 9:58am On Dec 18, 2012
Tashamania:

You might as well need to visit a love doctor to help you with some lines. 'Cos you would be needing lots of it. grin grin
lol.... i ll enlist d help of d lady dat sings in her sleep... she should knw a tin or 2 cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by Mynd44: 9:59am On Dec 18, 2012
Tashamania:

So keep quiet. undecided
You need to work on your people skills too. Putting the insulting under-tone does not make you any more intimidating.

Well your slot will be one I will be watching.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by Mynd44: 10:00am On Dec 18, 2012
gree-die:

lol.... i ll enlist d help of d lady dat sings in her sleep... she should knw a tin or 2 cheesy
She does not trust you so I doubt she will help you out.

You once threatened to steal her man you know
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by greedie1(f): 10:01am On Dec 18, 2012
Mynd_44:
Personally, I would not underestimate Gree-die. Her jokes here don't move me one bit cos I see beyond her letters and words. She is one of the few females here I would say have inherent intelligence.

But hey I have been called stûpid a lot
embarassed embarassed embarassed

who dare call u stupi.d angry angry eh? grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by Mynd44: 10:02am On Dec 18, 2012
gree-die:

embarassed embarassed embarassed

who dare call u stupi.d angry angry eh? grin
Lol
don't attempt to derail
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by greedie1(f): 10:03am On Dec 18, 2012
Mynd_44:

i once threatened to keep her off my man you mean?? grin grin grin
get ur facts ryt! cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 18, 2012
Tashamania:
Far from it. Just that you sounded like you know me undecided
We both know we don't knw each other yet,and thats the more reason i shouldn't place my finger on it,that you're a 'guru' in this until i see u in action...so,i decided to scuttle the confidence they are giving u.Sounds mischievous right?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by Mynd44: 10:06am On Dec 18, 2012
gree-die:

i once threatened to keep her off my man you mean?? grin grin grin
get ur facts ryt! cheesy
Erm..... She is not after 190 oooo
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 18, 2012
gree-die:

Okay. How about the one of the lady who thought she would amount to nothing until one day she turned out to be the world's #1 bestseller? smiley wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by greedie1(f): 10:11am On Dec 18, 2012
Mynd_44:
she should have been... dat way she wld be safe grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 18, 2012
Mynd_44:
You need to work on your people skills too. Putting the insulting under-tone does not make you any more intimidating.

Well your slot will be one I will be watching.

Oh really?! I should work on it?!! angry

Sexkillz! Ban this Lad!!! angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by Smartiegurl(f): 10:12am On Dec 18, 2012
OMG! with ATMC? this ain't gonna be easy for me at all.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 18, 2012
Mynd_44:

shocked shocked
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by Oahray: 10:16am On Dec 18, 2012
Mynd_44:
lol
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 18, 2012
binger: We both know we don't knw each other yet,and thats the more reason i shouldn't place my finger on it,that you're a 'guru' in this until i see u in action...so,i decided to scuttle the confidence they are giving u.Sounds mischievous right?

Nobody asked you to place your finger on anything. undecided

All you just have to do is sit back and watch the episode unfold.

Dont jump guns. smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by Mynd44: 10:18am On Dec 18, 2012
gree-die:

she should have been... dat way she wld be safe grin
Flames like I cannot imagine
heat that makes hell sound cold
and light that drowns the sun
even when asleep she reaches out
her hair black as coal
and her eyes, as blue as the ocean
and like the ocean,
her mind deep
full
rich
and norishing
she is still a star but burns like a supanova
and hurls french like it's her mother tongue
brains, style, class and beauty
all evidence of perfection
her skill transcends all
goes beyond comprehension
and makes all look weak
the Northern Star has noting on her
she shines so bright she cannot be eclisped
stands tall and the comos kneel
Hera, Aphrodite and Helen are jealous
they have met one who settles their squabbles
her name says it all
she in her path and get burnt
a Naruto fan above all else

Firestar
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by Mynd44: 10:23am On Dec 18, 2012
Just discovering her fun side
but even in her joke she lets it out
loves to play the dumb one
but we know bettter
even in the darkness of intelligence she shines light
proud and intellingent
strong and independent
her debating skills shown her brains
betrayed her
told me
Gree-die
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by greedie1(f): 10:24am On Dec 18, 2012
mynd, y knw i cant compose lyrics but i knw her greatest power is also her weakness... i ll quench her fire.... easily

but why.do u keep hurting me? angry angry i ll leave u for irguru o, he values me tongue tongue tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by greedie1(f): 10:26am On Dec 18, 2012
10 lines 4 me and 26 for her shocked shocked shocked shocked
**sad**
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by Mynd44: 10:29am On Dec 18, 2012
gree-die:
10 lines 4 me and 26 for her shocked shocked shocked shocked
**sad**
okay lemme write another. I hope D-ex won't mind sha
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by greedie1(f): 10:33am On Dec 18, 2012
Mynd_44:
okay lemme write another. I hope D-ex won't mind sha
im sure he wont..... dis is a wooing thread nah grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by DExplorer1: 10:36am On Dec 18, 2012
You guys have fun as long as it's in accordance with the purpose of the thread smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by Mynd44: 10:39am On Dec 18, 2012
My calmness in a world(Nairaland) going insane
Sometimes I wish I had you brains
she looks before replying not because she is scared
and avoids banter cos she has no need for it
I always wonder why some shy away from intelligence showing
and she gave me a reason to believe it

Her legs makes Gazelles jealous
her grace makes the faithful dump religion
her heart makes people quiver
her thought comes and hits strongly
from her fingertips wisdom spills
and each strand of her hair beauty
every cell of her body perfection
and her touch makes midas look poor

Blessed is the day she was born
star will have acknowledged her birth
she belongs there with them
guiding and showing paths
but with mere mortals she dwells
Hidden she stays
just showing up once a while

just some words and she wins all
heart pump faster
and mins go numb
sexiness to her is not the eyes
but brains and a seive
dare her at your peril
and under-estimate her at your disavantage
the debate queen

Gree-die

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 18, 2012
Tashamania:

Nobody asked you to place your finger on anything. undecided

All you just have to do is sit back and watch the episode unfold.

Dont jump guns. smiley
And u are still using the insulting undertone,when u just told me u're not pissed by the initial post.U are pissed dear,admit it. Btw,i don't need ur permission to place my finger on anything,do i?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by DExplorer1: 10:40am On Dec 18, 2012
Smartie gurl: OMG! with ATMC? this ain't gonna be easy for me at all.
Smartie, this' where to show your smartness. I heard what ATMC did to Ikekings was 'hurricanous' and his head and mind was blatantly hazardous after reading her wooings. You can give her a run for it grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 18, 2012
D-Explorer:
You guys have fun as long as it's in accordance with the purpose of the thread smiley
Finally,u noticed how boring the thread has been without side comments. Good!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by DExplorer1: 10:44am On Dec 18, 2012
UPDATE
LIST OF LADIES and their MEN

* Dyt to woo Skii

* ItsModella and Fukcwitme to woo Binger

* HumbledbYGrace to woo Obinoscopy

* Sijo01 to woo Kunletiwoo

* ATMC and Smartie gurl to woo D-Explorer

* Gree-die and Tashamania to woo 190

* Shollypopz to woo Jaybee

* ~vicky~ to woo Acidosis

Keep it coming ladies smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (26)

'How My Mother's Sister Has Been Molesting Me Sexually' / Is Having A "Spare Tyre" Now A Norm For Our Ladies? / What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.