Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,163 members, 7,829,159 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] (16639 Views)

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (26) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by Goldieluks: 10:44am On Dec 18, 2012
ItsModella:

Jeez...Like seriously. grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by DExplorer1: 10:47am On Dec 18, 2012
binger: Finally,u noticed how boring the thread has been without side comments. Good!
Now you're derailing the thread *in SK's voice* For how long you'll be banned, i don't know.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by DExplorer1: 10:47am On Dec 18, 2012
UPDATE
LIST OF LADIES and their MEN

* Dyt to woo Skii

* ItsModella and Fukcwitme to woo Binger

* HumbledbYGrace to woo Obinoscopy

* Sijo01 to woo Kunletiwoo

* ATMC and Smartie gurl to woo D-Explorer

* Gree-die and Tashamania to woo 190

* Shollypopz to woo Jaybee

* ~vicky~ to woo Acidosis

Keep it coming ladies smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 18, 2012
D-Explorer:

Now you're derailing the thread *in SK's voice* For how long you'll be banned, i don't know.
Nah! Am on course
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 18, 2012
binger: And u are still using the insulting undertone,when u just told me u're not pissed by the initial post.U are pissed dear,admit it. Btw,i don't need ur permission to place my finger on anything,do i?

Stop the assumptions, man!
What with the insulting undertone?
Just stating a fact here and you are simply misunderstanding the whole thing.
I hardly get angry with people i see everyday not to mention with a bunch of faceless people.undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 18, 2012
Binger, Would you stop making me derail, pleaseeeeeee?! undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 18, 2012
Tashamania:
Stop the assumptions, man!
What with the insulting undertone?
Just stating a fact here and you are simply misunderstanding the whole thing.
I hardly get angry with people i see everyday not to mention with a bunch of faceless people.undecided
Hahahaha! I found this funny...u misunderstood me right from the onset,and...okay,i'll drag this no more.don't get it twisted dear,i've got nothing bad on u too.*hugs her*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by greedie1(f): 11:33am On Dec 18, 2012
Mynd_44: My calmness in a world(Nairaland) going insane
Sometimes I wish I had you brains
she looks before replying not because she is scared
and avoids banter cos she has no need for it
I always wonder why some shy away from intelligence showing
and she gave me a reason to believe it

Her legs makes Gazelles jealous
her grace makes the faithful dump religion
her heart makes people quiver
her thought comes and hits strongly
from her fingertips wisdom spills
and each strand of her hair beauty
every cell of her body perfection
and her touch makes midas look poor

Blessed is the day she was born
star will have acknowledged her birth
she belongs there with them
guiding and showing paths
but with mere mortals she dwells
Hidden she stays
just showing up once a while

just some words and she wins all
heart pump faster
and mins go numb
sexiness to her is not the eyes
but brains and a seive
dare her at your peril
and under-estimate her at your disavantage
the debate queen

Gree-die

DX, lalaosky..... did u seee dat?? shocked shocked shocked shocked
now im speechless embarassed embarassed embarassed

im just speechless!!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by greedie1(f): 11:41am On Dec 18, 2012
Tashamania:

Okay. How about the one of the lady who thought she would amount to nothing until one day she turned out to be the world's #1 bestseller? smiley wink
u r the press lady, u tell me,who is dis bestseller?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 18, 2012
gree-die:

u r the press lady, u tell me,who is dis bestseller?

Nola devlin. She is Nola devlin..

She faked been Belinda Apple embarassed
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by Nnekacherry: 11:55am On Dec 18, 2012
Wow.. Thanks D.. You just saved me..
How did you read my mind??..

I made that choice in a moment of insanity.. Thanks dear.. kiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by Ashmark(m): 12:02pm On Dec 18, 2012
Am out of here....I think you guys knw each other 2 well...Am a stranger here.Opt out[color=#990000][/color]
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by DExplorer1: 12:26pm On Dec 18, 2012
Nnekacherry: Wow.. Thanks D.. You just saved me..
How did you read my mind??..

I made that choice in a moment of insanity.. Thanks dear.. kiss
Were you to woo someone? If i find that out, you're back on my list. Gbam! grin *reviewing*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by DExplorer1: 12:33pm On Dec 18, 2012
UPDATE
LIST OF LADIES and their MEN

* Dyt to woo Skii

* ItsModella and Fukcwitme to woo Binger

* HumbledbYGrace to woo Obinoscopy

* Sijo01 to woo Kunletiwoo

* ATMC and Smartie gurl to woo D-Explorer

* Gree-die and Tashamania to woo 190

* Nnekacherry to woo Donald Genes

* Shollypopz to woo Jaybee

* ~vicky~ to woo Acidosis

Keep it coming ladies smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by Smartiegurl(f): 12:38pm On Dec 18, 2012
D-Explorer:

Smartie, this' where to show your smartness. I heard what ATMC did to Ikekings was 'hurricanous' and his head and mind was blatantly hazardous after reading her wooings. You can give her a run for it grin
i hope i win her in this case. where is ATMC?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by Nnekacherry: 2:07pm On Dec 18, 2012
D-Explorer:

Were you to woo someone? If i find that out, you're back on my list. Gbam! grin *reviewing*

Hahahahahahaaha
LMAO!.. grin grin

*Thinking.. Why did i talk naw*

D please na.. grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by Sijo01(f): 2:12pm On Dec 18, 2012
D-Explorer:

I'm here!

you are who again??
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by ATMC(f): 2:14pm On Dec 18, 2012
D-Explorer:

Smartie, this' where to show your smartness. I heard what ATMC did to Ikekings was 'hurricanous' and his head and mind was blatantly hazardous after reading her wooings. You can give her a run for it grin
no be only run carry jump add na, how's your day going? Wondering what you are doing right now kiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by ATMC(f): 2:15pm On Dec 18, 2012
Smartie gurl: i hope i win her in this case. where is ATMC?
D-EXPLORER ON MY MIND!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 18, 2012
Goldieluks:

Jeez...Like seriously. grin grin
hahahahaha!! yes ke grin grin...those were strong gbagauns...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 18, 2012
D-Explorer:

I'm here!

Sijo01: you are who again??

Humble Question cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by shizzle11(m): 2:23pm On Dec 18, 2012
gree-die:
mynd, y knw i cant compose lyrics but i knw her greatest power is also her weakness... i ll quench her fire.... easily

but why.do u keep hurting me? angry angry i ll leave u for irguru o, he values me tongue tongue tongue

Bingoo! Being trying 2 r'mber his name, yes hw abt irguru. Really enjoyed †ђξ love lines btwn u two, it kinda cracked me up.

Erm...erm, did u guys hit it off from there? Don't be shy to tell..lol
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by DExplorer1: 2:24pm On Dec 18, 2012
Sijo01:

you are who again??
Parkwell jor. Face front angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by UjSizzle(f): 2:25pm On Dec 18, 2012
gree-die:

DX, lalaosky..... did u seee dat?? shocked shocked shocked shocked
now im speechless embarassed embarassed embarassed

im just speechless!!
*closes her mouth*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by DExplorer1: 2:26pm On Dec 18, 2012
Nnekacherry:

Hahahahahahaaha
LMAO!.. grin grin

*Thinking.. Why did i talk naw*

D please na.. grin
D na letter now. Enjoy your slot baby grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by ATMC(f): 2:27pm On Dec 18, 2012
D-Explorer:

Yeah, alongside 2 other newbies (HotNaijaBabe and MadamSouthy) smiley
all these for you? Lol,
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by DExplorer1: 2:27pm On Dec 18, 2012
ATMC: no be only run carry jump add na, how's your day going? Wondering what you are doing right now kiss
I'm doing pretty good dear, just abit lazy right now wink smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by DExplorer1: 2:28pm On Dec 18, 2012
ATMC: D-EXPLORER ON MY MIND!
That's the real deal shuga cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by ATMC(f): 2:29pm On Dec 18, 2012
Smartie gurl: D ex, remember am no longer a newbie.
and d implication is NO SENTIMENTS!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by DExplorer1: 2:30pm On Dec 18, 2012
ItsModella:
hahahahaha!! yes ke grin grin...those were strong gbagauns...
Didn't even understand until now. LOL ==> Yeyenatu grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by DExplorer1: 2:31pm On Dec 18, 2012
kunletiwoo:

Humble Question cheesy
*ignores him*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by ATMC(f): 2:32pm On Dec 18, 2012
gree-die:
Dx, remember i was supposed to woo mynd?? atmc and firestar too...
why didnt u maintain d old slots nah?
because mynd won't afford to not taint his choice with sentiment tongue cos he has a thing for you. wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (26)

Ladies: What Do You Think Of Guys That Wear Necklace Or Chains Around Their Neck / Dedicate A Song To Your Lover / Where Are The Quality Single Nigerian Men Hiding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.