Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,262 members, 7,811,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

Am Sleeping With My Boss. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Sleeping With My Boss. (10522 Views)

I Am Sleeping With Our Pastor – Lagos Wife / Advice Me: I Am Sleeping With My Brother’s Wife And She Doesn’t Want It To Stop / ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Sleeping With My Boss. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 16, 2012
op repent and give your life to Jesus. If you don't stop this act expect something grave very soon

1 Like

Re: Am Sleeping With My Boss. by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 16, 2012
hoes don't have a choice grin jus do as u are told until she is tired of u
Re: Am Sleeping With My Boss. by HARDDON: 4:40pm On Dec 16, 2012
Why do ïi feel this Sounds like a bank MD draining this vessel?

Nonetheless, it is only nkita(street dogs) that barks hell @ every ish . This is real life ρρℓ and a lil shush wud be gud if you got nufin to offer

@op, what xactly r the terms? I mean, whatz in ƒoя you ƒoя your continued Fs ånd silence? Increased salary? New apartment in your name? Plot of land? A ride? Or just some office preferential treatment? Which i don't suppose you wud be stupid Enuf to accept.

she might be your BO§§ ïn d office but yöu'z da BO§§ wen it comes to hitting that sushi. And ωнo ever rules the bed room, rules all. But ƒoя you to be able to control this winch, you gota man up. D BO§§ tin ends in the office. Wen it is time to dig that pot, all d respect must be thrown outa da window. She is your bia™ch n you gota address ha as such . Much spanking and rough handlin wud suffice.

NB: so long she cud Stoop so low to spread ha legs ƒoя you, she got a soft spot ƒoя you.. And so long that soft spot remains, you can have anyfin you want if only you wud realise. Since is a s3x freak from d luvv doll you mentioned, you can easily get ha satisfied without doing much: learn to xplore oda means and not just da dick.

Make a nude video, take ha nude shot wen you guys spend the night togeda (A woman that has bin satisfied beyond bliss, sleep deeply) as a backup plan. You neva can tell
Re: Am Sleeping With My Boss. by HARDDON: 4:45pm On Dec 16, 2012
Caracta:
I won't give you the advice you want but the one you need. Stop servicing that woman. Be a man. Do you want your children to remember you as the man who pulled through hard times by sleeping with his boss? You are not the only hussler in the world. That woman will keep using you and your fluid. Be wise. BE A MAN not a machine. How long do you want to keep up with this?

Haw xactly shld he? Work up to da BO§§ and Saч hey, ii doin dis shyt no more?
That very Moment , he can as well kiss his job gud by. It is a very tricky situation and nida alota maturity to handle.

Op, haw About you get ha pregnant? :d
Re: Am Sleeping With My Boss. by Caracta(f): 4:49pm On Dec 16, 2012
HARDDON:

Haw xactly shld he? Work up to da BO§§ and Saч hey, ii doin dis shyt no more?
That very Moment , he can as well kiss his job gud by. It is a very tricky situation and nida alota maturity to handle.

Op, haw About you get ha pregnant? :d

Lol...
You are right. But the thing is the guy doesn't want to stop. He is enjoying it. He just doesn't want it ti be every 2 days. He doesn't want to stop!
Re: Am Sleeping With My Boss. by roymary: 4:53pm On Dec 16, 2012
@OP

I would say Congratulations if your Boss is single, divorce or a widow. If she's married, you should stop the act with immediate effect. You hear me so??
Re: Am Sleeping With My Boss. by SELFWORTH: 6:34pm On Dec 16, 2012
Another kiss and tell story.

Don't you people have any integrity?
Re: Am Sleeping With My Boss. by SailorXY: 6:50pm On Dec 16, 2012
well, y dont u marry her since she is single? undecided
Re: Am Sleeping With My Boss. by KateSpade(f): 6:58pm On Dec 16, 2012
Find a new job or find a replacement for her to sleep with.
Re: Am Sleeping With My Boss. by HARDDON: 7:05pm On Dec 16, 2012
Caracta:
Lol...
You are right. But the thing is the guy doesn't want to stop. He is enjoying it. He just doesn't want it ti be every 2 days. He doesn't want to stop!

Who wudnt ? ℓ☺ℓz

Single BO§§ and here is ma cleaner of a guy with som nice lukin torso . Dnt we all crave a lil upgrade cos dis is clearly an upgrade.

Get ha pregnant .... @ least you wudd ß doin ha a favour cos age isn't on ha side .. And use s3x toys to easy the stress on uя JT!
Re: Am Sleeping With My Boss. by ITbomb(m): 9:21pm On Dec 16, 2012
@OP, ur building for village suppose don reach lintel level by now.
Try complete am before u go out of favor

1 Like

Re: Am Sleeping With My Boss. by baggy4luv(m): 9:39pm On Dec 16, 2012
ur destiny
is being wrapped with moimoi leaf

2 Likes

Re: Am Sleeping With My Boss. by Sexxydivaa: 9:50pm On Dec 16, 2012
opmoore: Am Sleeping with my 39 yrs Old Single Boss.She is the M.D and am Just an Office Rat.She will send me on a very sensitive msg.Like Purchasing a Vibrator for her.03-12-12.She gave me an address to met her there that her dad needs me 4 an Errand but on getting their it not what i expect but what i Post as the Topic.Its was Fun at 1st but the Sex demand is getting higher since then.Help me.
u sha wan tell us say u dey scatter ur boss mouth.No wahala
Re: Am Sleeping With My Boss. by tashanja(m): 10:13pm On Dec 16, 2012
Gigalo
Re: Am Sleeping With My Boss. by LondyC(f): 10:52pm On Dec 16, 2012
Mtsheeeew! Whatever happened to your 'will power'? Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Am Sleeping With My Boss. by Leadn(m): 3:03am On Dec 17, 2012
tashanja: Gigalo
gigolo!
Re: Am Sleeping With My Boss. by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 17, 2012
Jan8:
lol...na real 'gbege' the guy enter o!!...im boss go suck everything finish...no one go remain for im galfriend/wife...
Hahahahaha. He knws wot to do na.
Re: Am Sleeping With My Boss. by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 17, 2012
mondi_cheeks: hoes don't have a choice grin jus do as u are told until she is tired of u
Na advice be dis abi na firewood u dey put 4 inside fire?
Re: Am Sleeping With My Boss. by tellwsdom: 11:27am On Dec 17, 2012
Happy yanshing sad sad
Re: Am Sleeping With My Boss. by laytoshtwo: 11:57am On Dec 17, 2012
What do you want?Advice? I think you know the anwser
s.
Re: Am Sleeping With My Boss. by eunisam: 1:36pm On Dec 17, 2012
Step down

Re: Am Sleeping With My Boss. by seedord247(m): 1:48pm On Dec 17, 2012
Caracta:
I won't give you the advice you want but the one you need. Stop servicing that woman. Be a man. Do you want your children to remember you as the man who pulled through hard times by sleeping with his boss? You are not the only hussler in the world. That woman will keep using you and your fluid. Be wise. BE A MAN not a machine. How long do you want to keep up with this?

Msheww which kind naija thinkin be this.... Using his fluid?

Do you know how many white woman in thier 50's wey i don yansh?
Re: Am Sleeping With My Boss. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 17, 2012
seedord247:

guy nawa 4 u o. White and black no b same
Re: Am Sleeping With My Boss. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 17, 2012
Have you ever witnessed an acid bath before?
Please be kiaful be very very kiaful
Its not your portion in Jesus Name sad
Re: Am Sleeping With My Boss. by Caracta(f): 2:52pm On Dec 17, 2012
seedord247:

Pls don't misunderstand me. She is definitely using his fluid to satisfy her pleasures or whatever. She has gained control over him. When you are a slave to something, you are being 'used' by that thing. It doesn't have to be in a ritualistic kind of way, or whatever you are thinking.
I hope you understand my point now...
Re: Am Sleeping With My Boss. by seedord247(m): 7:09pm On Dec 17, 2012
Caracta:
Pls don't misunderstand me. She is definitely using his fluid to satisfy her pleasures or whatever. She has gained control over him. When you are a slave to something, you are being 'used' by that thing. It doesn't have to be in a ritualistic kind of way, or whatever you are thinking.
I hope you understand my point now...

Ohh Ok..Gotchha... I thought you were talkin about the Yoruba Nollywood way of Life. embarassed
Re: Am Sleeping With My Boss. by Caracta(f): 7:11pm On Dec 17, 2012
^^^lol @ yoruba nollywood cheesy
Re: Am Sleeping With My Boss. by Exponental(m): 7:14pm On Dec 17, 2012
Help u?
As in........enter set or what?
Re: Am Sleeping With My Boss. by tintingz(m): 9:50pm On Dec 17, 2012
Are you tired ni?
Re: Am Sleeping With My Boss. by olumaxi(m): 10:08pm On Dec 17, 2012
Congrats my guy..u c,not evriman wil bcum rich by hardwork..dis is ur own money ritual..take gud advantage of it..c u in ur range rova sport in january..1 lov
Re: Am Sleeping With My Boss. by shizzle11(m): 9:21am On Dec 18, 2012
Op is very lucky walahi, getting laid and paid at †ђξ same time, Dayuum!

Guy enjoy while it lasts. But caution, never be a slave.
Re: Am Sleeping With My Boss. by Ndunna: 10:31am On Dec 18, 2012
We can help u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

[PHOTO] Imagine! You Find Out This Is Your Husband's Dick Just After Marriage. / Raped By My Husband’s Best Friend! / What Is Your Unforgettable Experience With This (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.