Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,923 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped (31861 Views)

Nkiru Sylvanus' Hot New Look / Nkiru Sylvanus Says She Is Not Married / Oge Okoye's Husband & Nkiru Sylvanus Are Engaged? - Stella Dimokokorkus (2) (3) (4)

Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by Khayordhe: 6:24pm On Dec 16, 2012
fnep2smooth: God don catch her, she is governor okorocha girl friend thats why he made her his SSA, in abuja her house is opposite okorocha house. Shameless she- goat.
dat means u sabi d gal wella b dat o....pls can i get her fone no?
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by Otseh: 6:24pm On Dec 16, 2012
This xmas festival is becoming something else. why are people doing all negative things to celebrate it ? was that how christ celebrated it , if at all he did. people are scared of december because of the evils that comes with it in the name of xmas.
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by Maleyo: 6:24pm On Dec 16, 2012
ceejay80s: Abeg make dem come kidnap me too na, abi na becos i be poor man pikin?
if dem kipdnap u is 4 rituals, because ur family no dey chop govt. money wey dem go demand 4 in exchange of ur life, so don't pray to b kidnapped because dat will b d end.

Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by Psylas(m): 6:25pm On Dec 16, 2012
usmsam: .
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by samuelkaykay(m): 6:25pm On Dec 16, 2012
dridowu: Who is she ?
queen sister whose father prints money!
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by Super1759: 6:25pm On Dec 16, 2012
water don pass garri for this obodo nigeria....something is wrong somewhere
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 16, 2012
she is known to be very good at crying. hope she cry her way out of it

Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by Andrew3(m): 6:26pm On Dec 16, 2012
cryThis is highly lugubrious.
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by Stegomiah: 6:26pm On Dec 16, 2012
Kidnapping now d trend of d day. Making fast money!

Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by Tandem(m): 6:27pm On Dec 16, 2012
unfortunate, if kidnapping was nipped to bud earlier, it wont be a menace now.
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 16, 2012
There will soon be a news item denouncing it as a hoax
I haven't seen a credible source reporting this
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by wowo2: 6:28pm On Dec 16, 2012
GEJ did not promise to stop kidnappings...

Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by tunapawizzy: 6:29pm On Dec 16, 2012
babyosisi: [size=18pt]If the Queen of Asaba got out with 10 million Naira
Nkeiru Sylvanus ought to be released with a carton of la casera[/size]
if dis ur bad mouth no kill u, nothing in dis world can kill u again, not even boko haram
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by talktrue1(m): 6:29pm On Dec 16, 2012
This December, na 1 week 1 kidnap
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by juman(m): 6:31pm On Dec 16, 2012
Maleyo: if dem kipdnap u is 4 rituals, because ur family no dey chop govt. money wey dem go demand 4 in exchange of ur life, so don't pray to b kidnapped because dat will b d end.

Hope the news is false.
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by monkeyleg: 6:32pm On Dec 16, 2012

Please get your facts right, the Queen of Asaba was never kidnapped
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by Emylexray(m): 6:33pm On Dec 16, 2012
Mehn! . . Kidnapping is now lucrative than arm robbery! Little wonder why it is now a norm in Nigeria. I guess its because kidnapping is less hazardous compared to the life-threatening arm robbery. These guys know they just have to abduct an important figure or the son, daughter, mother, grandmother e.t.c in the society and demand for a ransom for the kidnapped to be freed. Rathan than risk their precious life robbing a bank. Pretty soon, it will be a daily act.
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 16, 2012
almajiri101: Omo e be lyk say na diz kidnapping job dey reign now...choi! i wish i dey among those kidnappers,1st thing i wil do is to nack her akpako from back to front, give her octopus and lizard style
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by EnduranceDan(m): 6:34pm On Dec 16, 2012
I'm Up For Kidnapping. As Long There Is Food And A Come-For-Table Place To Relax, It's A Deal.

Contact Me For My Address.

Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 16, 2012
Men I need to incorporate a kidnapping firm. This is brisk business.
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by InvertedHammer: 6:36pm On Dec 16, 2012
fnep2smooth: God don catch her, she is governor okorocha girl friend thats why he made her his SSA, in abuja her house is opposite okorocha house. Shameless she- goat.

That girl fine o! Are you sure about the house thing? I know that she had a permanent room in Transcorp Hilton as of 2 years ago. May be she has upgraded.
Nawa o!
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by Chinwem(f): 6:37pm On Dec 16, 2012
Dear God, please keep her safe!!!! Hope it's not true sad

Please say a prayer for her as you re reading this please.
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by greatgod2012(f): 6:38pm On Dec 16, 2012
No more goodnews again, especially in Nigeria, this is why i want to use dis opportunity to admonish you pple to get acquainted with d word of God more(holy bible for d christians and holy quran for d muslims), for therein you can get goodnews.
May God help us all.

Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by Emmy9ite(m): 6:40pm On Dec 16, 2012
The sum total of all our thoughts and actions leads to our result. We Nigerians are too negative about everything, now we are receiving negative results. Only God will save us from this!
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by CosmicJames(m): 6:40pm On Dec 16, 2012
babyosisi:

There is no official word on Sullivan please
Stop the rumor
Which official word are you looking for?
NL official report/word/news not enough for you?
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by Exponental(m): 6:41pm On Dec 16, 2012
Kidnap! Kidnap!! Kidnap!!!
Seun, how much is ur worth
So we can start saving!
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 16, 2012
Emmy9ite: The sum total of all our thoughts and actions leads to our result. We Nigerians are too negative about everything, now we are receiving negative results. Only God will save us from this!
ARE YOU PEOPLE BLIND ? GOD IS ALREADY SAVING YOU FROM IT. FIRST HE IS KILLING ALL YOUR 'FLYING' STEALING POLITICIANS. NOW ONE OF THE BENEFICIARIES OF THE POLITICIANS LARGESSE IS KIDNAPPED. WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT GOD TO DO FOR YOU ? COME DOWN HIMSELF ? undecided

Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by yuzedo: 6:47pm On Dec 16, 2012
I will never log onto Nairaland again!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by SisiKill1: 6:48pm On Dec 16, 2012
Oh no! When I said REACH FOR THE STARS AND THE POLITICIANS....I was sorta, kinda half joking. cheesy

Sisi_Kill: Well, One can't say nothing good came out of this. Now the kidnappers know the where the real money is at and they will leave the little people with their kobo kobo.

I've always been an advocate of not limiting oneself, so it is with great pleasure I say to the next set of kidnappers - REACH FOR THE STARS. . .AND THE POLITICIANS TOO OF COURSE!!

Gods Speed!! smiley

*Clears throat*

I hope this is just a rumor oh.

Lord have Mercy.
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 16, 2012
greatgod2012: She will definately make it back home, as per d money, they will negotiate and find a way of paying d money, but my fear is that this lady is very beautiful and im afraid they may likely molestation her........that just my fear, i wish her well and safe bach home.
Please God, they should not molestation her o.

Toyin Lawani's Trigg Welcomes Child With Unknown Lady [PICS] / Helen Paul Shares Throwback Photos Of When She Was Like A Pencil / Kemen Parties With Solidstar, Soma, Uriel & Some Babes At Club Rumours