Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,698 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped (31859 Views)

Nkiru Sylvanus' Hot New Look / Nkiru Sylvanus Says She Is Not Married / Oge Okoye's Husband & Nkiru Sylvanus Are Engaged? - Stella Dimokokorkus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by Afam4eva(m): 6:56pm On Dec 16, 2012
I think people should start resigning their posts starting from the president. This country has become one big joke.

2 Likes

Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by FrontPageLawyer(m): 6:56pm On Dec 16, 2012
Techwriter: For all those who say we will know no peace in this country, Gods judgment will come upon them. They will reap whatever they are sowing before the year runs out in Jesus Name. And before u say amen, make sure you are not in this list:
Boko Haram
Corrupt Leaders
Kidnappers
Yahoo Boys
Aristos
Armed Robbers
Sugar Daddies
The Islamic-Jihad clique
Occultists
Criminals in the name of God
Pastor-insulters

Which category did you fall?

1 Like

Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by tonym1(m): 6:56pm On Dec 16, 2012
THE KIDNAPPERS MUST BE MAKING SERIOUS MONEY TO BE KIDNAPPING ANYONE INVOLVED IN DIRTY POLITICS, GOOD LUCK TO THEM
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by igbeke: 6:56pm On Dec 16, 2012
shey imo state govt don start d negotiation now?
dey'd beta commence it. even FG no get dis guys code o.
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by collins123(m): 6:56pm On Dec 16, 2012
dridowu: Who is she ?

She is the first wife of the town crier of our village.

Stupid PHD question from a broke slowpoke.
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by FindOut(m): 6:58pm On Dec 16, 2012
Not to derail but on the What is Nigeria's problem thread, some people are saying it is hausa people, aboki, 1914 amalgamation, that is responsible for Nigeria's problem. Now, look at NL frontpage, look at this story, and tell me how Lord Lugard and 1914 and amalgamation is/are reponsible for this and many other ills plaguing this country.

Until we stop fighting ourselves and actually fight the useless people in power, by way of demanding good governance, and our votes come 2015, stop pointing silly fingers at one religion or tribe, we won't get anywhere. Not a curse, just the fact.

3 Likes

Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by Shimao(m): 7:01pm On Dec 16, 2012
Let us all start saving for our ransoms, it's like kidnapping is here to stay and about to spiral out of control.
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by femliany(m): 7:02pm On Dec 16, 2012
babyosisi: [size=18pt]If the Queen of Asaba got out with 10 million Naira
Nkeiru Sylvanus ought to be released with a carton of la casera[/size]
you are on point baby
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by mrperfect(m): 7:03pm On Dec 16, 2012
This isn't good news.
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by Bestlyf: 7:04pm On Dec 16, 2012
Hmmm. In this xmas season anything can happen. A ploy probably by the kidnapped to get money out of Okorocha. *Just thinking out loud*
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by Shenez: 7:06pm On Dec 16, 2012
See plenty viewers~
chai!
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 16, 2012
Why Nkiru come cost pass NOI mama? Na wa oº°˚! undecided
I pray she's found quickly and safely...
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by LCASHMAN(m): 7:07pm On Dec 16, 2012
SHE SHOULD CRY FOR HELP
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by abbeycial: 7:07pm On Dec 16, 2012
almajiri101: Omo e be lyk say na diz kidnapping job dey reign now...choi! i wish i dey among those kidnappers,1st thing i wil do is to nack her akpako from back to front, give her octopus and lizard style
son of a biiitch.am sure dat hw ur mama was handled b4 giving birth to u...dont worry,d same calamity wld befall u nd ur wretched family...no wonder osun state wanna implement cutting off rapist manhood am sure its bcus of devils lyk u.

2 Likes

Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by ngooka: 7:07pm On Dec 16, 2012
Hu will pay the ransom? Please abia state should take there responsibility ooh, there is no still road project in mbaise talk of money to pay the abductors. Please let abia cry there cry
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by omiobo: 7:11pm On Dec 16, 2012
topeorekoy: Christmas is close. Pple shld be careful where they thread

Which people? Hope you are not referring to people like me? grin wetin concern me with kidnappers
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by MrHim(m): 7:12pm On Dec 16, 2012
If you see her in person,the fresh look of her skin alone; unless those kidnappers are eunuchs, she will be enjoyed by them, that's sacrosanct...a pity undecided
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by LesbianBoy(m): 7:13pm On Dec 16, 2012
Is this not that mgbeke girl that like feeling funky in movies RUBBISH!!! See her face sef, very ugly girl *spits*
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 16, 2012
[size=18pt]A few weeks ago we read this[/size]

Imo State Governor, Owelle Rochas Okorocha has threatened to withhold the salary of any traditional ruler in whose community kidnappers are apprehended. He directed the monarchs to assume full responsibility of the security arrangement in their Community Government Council (aka fourth tier government) in their respective domains to enable them to assist the government flush out all criminals in the state.

[size=18pt]And today[/size] we read that a young maiden has been kidnapped
The word on the street is that Rochas is the traditional ruler and paramount chief of the said maiden grin grin grin
The personal Owelle of her kingdom grin

Is he going to withhold his own benefits and salary?
Hehehehehehe
I hope she is returned safely if this story is true
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by nnekaregy(f): 7:15pm On Dec 16, 2012
I hope you get banned for this post
obadiah777: grin grin grin
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by Snaaz(m): 7:17pm On Dec 16, 2012
Techwriter: For all those who say we will know no peace in this country, Gods judgment will come upon them. They will reap whatever they are sowing before the year runs out in Jesus Name. And before u say amen, make sure you are not in this list:
Boko Haram
Corrupt Leaders
Kidnappers
Yahoo Boys
Aristos
Armed Robbers
Sugar Daddies
The Islamic-Jihad clique
Occultists
Criminals in the name of God
Pastor-insulters

PPrivate Jet pastors sef follow
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by descity(m): 7:18pm On Dec 16, 2012
alpha conde: Since okonjos 82 yrs old mother could escape I expect you to help ur self Nkiru and don't try crying for help cus those criminal don't watch home videos.
. Hahahaaaaaaaa!!!!! I laf in spanish. Ur funny.
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by Gabrielsylar(m): 7:19pm On Dec 16, 2012
Maybe she is broke
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by nairalady(f): 7:23pm On Dec 16, 2012
topeorekoy: Christmas is close. Pple shld be careful where they thread
seriously oo
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by tpapi: 7:23pm On Dec 16, 2012
fnep2smooth: God don catch her, she is governor okorocha girl friend thats why he made her his SSA, in abuja her house is opposite okorocha house. Shameless she- goat.
someone is sounding jealous

1 Like

Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by tpapi: 7:25pm On Dec 16, 2012
Som tribes no dey slack 4 kidnaPping
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 16, 2012
Gabriel_sylar: Maybe she is broke
I'll rather dash u common sense dan money.
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by TableLeg(m): 7:27pm On Dec 16, 2012
And the merry go round continues
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by Okijajuju1(m): 7:27pm On Dec 16, 2012
Rochas should pay them their money..
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by jhydebaba(m): 7:32pm On Dec 16, 2012
Lawd have mercy!
The rich dey cry their own cry now cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fan Slams Genevieve For Buying N29M House In Abuja & Not Developing Igboland / Toyin Aimakhu Calls A Fan 'Amoeba' For Insulting & Calling Her 'Tiny Legs' / Banky W And Adesua Attend Noble Igwe And Daughter's Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.