Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped (31873 Views)

Nkiru Sylvanus' Hot New Look / Nkiru Sylvanus Says She Is Not Married / Oge Okoye's Husband & Nkiru Sylvanus Are Engaged? - Stella Dimokokorkus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by Fadelex(m): 8:50pm On Dec 16, 2012
Very soon, we'll find ourselves in dis mess of kidnappin again if sometin is nt done urgently
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by Revolva(m): 8:51pm On Dec 16, 2012
Serves nkiru right - why did she venture into dirty politics being okorochas babe -- omo bois go share money for xmas oo Onwa december !! Kindda tins hahaha wish her a pleasant trip
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by sirugos(m): 8:58pm On Dec 16, 2012
playmode: [size=15pt]Governor Okorocha is a perfect example of an animal in human clothes.A governor that is as useless as a monkeys butt but is still being praised by his d.u.m.b brethren. If a Governor in the USA did what Okorocha is doing in the Governor's office by appointing his personal p.r.o.s.t.i.t.u.t.e.s to handle portfolios that they have no fxcking clue about ,he would have been impeached ,charged,tried and sentenced to jail for abusing the Governors office.However this is Nigeria the country of regressive dumb niggers who do not know how to wipe their own azz even if they were given golden toilet rolls.

I have stopped weeping for Nigerians ,in fact i chuckle at their self inflicted misery and i hope they suffer more at the hands of the baboons they elect into power.As for this LovePeddler who was kidnapped ,i hoped the kidnappers chop her into pieces.She is a waste of oxygen as she chose to help the Governor realize his sickest fantasies and insult the people of Imo state.Those of you imo people who are still singing praises of this monkey you call a Governor are monkeys yourselves hence why you can not find anything wrong with him.Instead of appointing professionals who have experience and are eager work ,he hired his call girls so they can give him p.x.s.s.y & blow jobs everyday at lunch time within the Governors office.Nigeria i do not hail thee,you are a nation of defective humans ,people who have not fully evolved from the Ape stage hence their inability to reason like homo sapiens.It is little wonder that the average Nigerian is believed to have an IQ of 30[/size]
and after all your stupid write up. Nobody even okija juju no like ur comment. Wat a wasted space

3 Likes

Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by vanstanzy(m): 8:59pm On Dec 16, 2012
Beautiful face, God is with ya!
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by ubong560(m): 9:00pm On Dec 16, 2012
We were right to support Iweala's kidnap bt dis one we must condemn it. NKIRU dosnt deserve dis believe me. She's a very generous being wherby if someone like her finds her way in aso rock, i tell u dis country would b a beta place 4 every one of us. Am saying it from experience having been closed to her 4 a long time. They shld release her asap pls. Nkiru is a special one pls. I beg on her behalf PLS! PLS!! PLS!!! Anyway, if "QUEEN MOTHER" (according to them) culd b released wit just a paltry sum of N10m, i think half bag ok abakaliki rice would do dis kidnappers a big deal to free her. Boiz are hungry abeg!
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by merlin2oo(m): 9:01pm On Dec 16, 2012
why this people they behave like this .bleble go don cry tire,bleble we pray say no bad thing go happen to u for thier side
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 16, 2012
Again, like the Karen Igho thread, this is another eye opener. I just find it so shocking how Nigerians can rejoice in the misfortunes of others. Going by the majority of negative comments on this thread, lots of people are actually pleased Nkiru Sylvanus has been kidnapped, they feel she deserves it.

How can anyone be so heartless, and uncaring of their fellow human in distress? There's just so much hate and bile on this thread, it's frightening. What is this all about, really? Envy? Jealousy? Or just pure hate? I don't get it.

I pray she's returned safe and sound.

6 Likes

Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by komek(m): 9:13pm On Dec 16, 2012
babyosisi: [size=18pt]If the Queen of Asaba got out with 10 million Naira
Nkeiru Sylvanus ought to be released with a carton of la casera[/size]
Who is the queen of Asaba? u have to carry out a proper research before u come here to blab.
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by hunkydory(m): 9:14pm On Dec 16, 2012
You deserve a christmas kiss from me.Inbox me to collect your kiss.
NB:Terms and conditions apply.
1.You must be pretty
2.You must be single
3.You must not be older than 35.
grin
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by REVOLUTNIS: 9:21pm On Dec 16, 2012
almajiri101: Omo e be lyk say na diz kidnapping job dey reign now...choi! i wish i dey among those kidnappers,1st thing i wil do is to nack her akpako from back to front, give her octopus and lizard style
Bad soul
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 16, 2012
I swear, boys de vex
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by blackbeau1(f): 9:39pm On Dec 16, 2012
usmsam: I dont wish bad for anybody but if kidnapping, plane/helicopter crashes, gun violence, sickness and boko haram bombing are the only way our politicians will fix our dear country, then let Almighty GOD rain fire and brimstone on their heads and kill them all!!!!!

Shebi they all thought they were invisible while stealing all our money, ba They thought only the poor people deserved to die as long as it doesnt affect them. Now, everything is coming to the surface.
Looking forward to hearing more of this.
and if you eventually get there,dear virtuos man,I suppose you won't steal
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by playmode(m): 9:42pm On Dec 16, 2012
sirugos: and after all your stupid write up. Nobody even okija juju no like ur comment. Wat a wasted space

[size=20pt]Shut u donkey shxt! It is people like you who keep kizzing the azz of these cretins who enslave Nigerians daily that they should kidnap.You have been brainwashed to be s/t/u/p/i/d beyond repair.I support the kidnapper,they are doing a great job.Please Kidnappers go ahead and kidnap all these fxcking politicians as well as their fellow national cake looters.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 16, 2012
Awon boys go don place a call to her Negotiator.

Demands:
3 Cartons of Lucozade Boost
1 Carton of Condom
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 16, 2012
If this is true, the good news is that she would most likely make it out alive, and the bad news is that she is most likely going to be degraded and gang-raped. Unfortunately, the fact is that almost every young woman that gets kidnapped most likely also gets degraded and stripped of her dignity. It's part of the 'perks' of the business of kidnapping.

Life here is one big jungle at the end of the day. May God help us.
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by stineb1: 9:52pm On Dec 16, 2012
fnep2smooth: God don catch her, she is governor okorocha girl friend thats why he made her his SSA, in abuja her house is opposite okorocha house. Shameless she- goat.

Out of context. Stop Jealousy!
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by ubong560(m): 9:57pm On Dec 16, 2012
BREAKING NEWS: NKIRU SYLVANUS RELEASED FROM THE WICKED HANDS OF HER KIDNAPPERS. Source: saharareports. Shame to haters and devils!
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by Smartiegurl(f): 10:23pm On Dec 16, 2012
playmode:

[size=20pt]Shut u donkey shxt! It is people like you who keep kizzing the azz of these cretins who enslave Nigerians daily that they should kidnap.You have been brainwashed to be s/t/u/p/i/d beyond repair.I support the kidnapper,they are doing a great job.Please Kidnappers go ahead and kidnap all these fxcking politicians as well as their fellow national cake looters.[/size]
your papa will be next in line, beliv me. Wat the heck is wrong with you? Why would you have such heart?

1 Like

Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by Feedmemore(f): 10:24pm On Dec 16, 2012
Siena: Again, like the Karen Igho thread, this is another eye opener. I just find it so shocking how Nigerians can rejoice in the misfortunes of others. Going by the majority of negative comments on this thread, lots of people are actually pleased Nkiru Sylvanus has been kidnapped, they feel she deserves it.

How can anyone be so heartless, and uncaring of their fellow human in distress? There's just so much hate and bile on this thread, it's frightening. What is this all about, really? Envy? Jealousy? Or just pure hate? I don't get it.

The worst part is that most of these folks who rejoice in people's misfortune, who feel that she deserved it, went to Church today to sing, praise and Worship God. What a bunch of hypocrites!

3 Likes

Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by Kezzy24(f): 10:25pm On Dec 16, 2012
I pray she comes to no harm.
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by Smartiegurl(f): 10:30pm On Dec 16, 2012
Feed me more:

The worst part is that most of these folks who rejoice in people's misfortune, who feel that she deserved it, went to Church today to sing, praise and Worship God. What a bunch of hypocrites!
just wonder o. These are people who claim that Nigeria is corrupt. Now tell me dearie who is corrupting our country? SMH!
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 16, 2012
Siena: Again, like the Karen Igho thread, this is another eye opener. I just find it so shocking how Nigerians can rejoice in the misfortunes of others. Going by the majority of negative comments on this thread, lots of people are actually pleased Nkiru Sylvanus has been kidnapped, they feel she deserves it.

SIENA IT IS VERY EASY FOR YOU TO HAVE THIS SENTIMENT FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR TOWNHOUSE IN SOUTH KENSINGTON. LOL BOYS ARE NOT PLAYING AGAIN OOOOOO. MY BROTHER IN LAW IS A RELATIVELY WEALTHY GUY IN NIGERIA, HE IS IN ENGLAND NOW FOR VACATION. SPOKE TO THE BRAH YESTERDAY. THIS ONCE JOVIAL GUY HAD A LOT TO SAY ABOUT NIGERIAN POLITICIANS. LET ME GIVE YOU ONE STORY HE TOLD ME. SOME WOMAN NAMED ALAKIJA CAME IN POSESSEION OF SOME OIL BLOCKS. BY THE TIME SHE SOLD IT ALL SHE BECAME THE RICHEST BLACK WOMAN IN THE WORLD grin FROM NOTHING TO THE RICHEST BLACK WOMAN IN THE WORLD IN LESS THAN A YEAR. NOW THIS IS WHAT PEOPLE ARE DEALING WITH. ALL EMOTIONS ARE OUT THE WINDOW BRAH. PEOPLE ARE CLAPPING FOR DEATH OF THESE POLITICIANS LOL. IT HAS GOTTEN TO THAT
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by skyp(m): 10:36pm On Dec 16, 2012
what is Nigeria turning to my God
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by chatterly: 10:38pm On Dec 16, 2012
almajiri101: Omo e be lyk say na diz kidnapping job dey reign now...choi! i wish i dey among those kidnappers,1st thing i wil do is to nack her akpako from back to front, give her octopus and lizard style
you shld be ashamed of yourself.wishing you were a rapist!!!!!!!!!!!SMH
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by Redstone(m): 10:41pm On Dec 16, 2012

LWKMD
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 16, 2012
Somebari Please HELP. Is there an Institute of Kidnapping,College or Training Center. Omo no dullin for 2013.
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by ejikeND(m): 10:56pm On Dec 16, 2012
its not just the end of the year but the end of the world.
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by mkoabiola: 11:03pm On Dec 16, 2012
Ds babe shud thank God if ds kidnappers dd not touch light her kitty cat,bt I doubt.cos she b omalicha nwa,tomato jos.
Well,anoda pepper soup 4 kidnappers.
Nja I hail oo,

1 Like

Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by slimyem: 11:05pm On Dec 16, 2012
I sincerely hope they don't r.ape her...!
Love the babe still...
Fine actress she is!!
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by okeyfrank: 11:09pm On Dec 16, 2012
Our governor once launched the Imo Security Network and doled out 100 Police Patrol Vehicles to the so called Nigerian Police in the state. I am of the view that if only the Governor and the police can do their work, then this whole thing will be a thing of the past. If only these security teams will be stationed each at the major junctions in the state for vigilance, rather than their use for their wives house hold errands, then this mess will be curtailed. Despite the fact that Nkeiru is Gov Rochas prefered and revered misteress, it does not justify the idea of kidnapping the 'sweet' lady.

Well, I hope the talkative Governor has realized that the state is really going down in almost all segments; fake free education while indirectly extorting trice as much money from the unsuspecting students of the state owned institutions, abandoned projects, filthy streets, poor and substandard construction, unrealistic and illegitimate 4th Tier Govt, self privatized parastatals with the governor making all the possible money in the state to himself, unkept promises including that of N20K Minimum wage - (actually paying less than N15K), undertaking flimsy projects and wastage of state resources. And now, the kidnapping of poor Nkeiru, after the Gov has assured that the state is well secured.

Please let nothing happen to our dear Ble-ble ohh!!!

May God help Imo State out of the present sorry state of the more you look, the less you see; and the Gov to realize his grave mistakes and redirect his steps b4 it is too late.
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by okeyfrank: 11:09pm On Dec 16, 2012
Our governor once launched the Imo Security Network and doled out 100 Police Patrol Vehicles to the so called Nigerian Police in the state. I am of the view that if only the Governor and the police can do their work, then this whole thing will be a thing of the past. If only these security teams will be stationed each at the major junctions in the state for vigilance, rather than their use for their wives house hold errands, then this mess will be curtailed. Despite the fact that Nkeiru is Gov Rochas prefered and revered misteress, it does not justify the idea of kidnapping the 'sweet' lady.

Well, I hope the talkative Governor has realized that the state is really going down in almost all segments; fake free education while indirectly extorting trice as much money from the unsuspecting students of the state owned institutions, abandoned projects, filthy streets, poor and substandard construction, unrealistic and illegitimate 4th Tier Govt, self privatized parastatals with the governor making all the possible money in the state to himself, unkept promises including that of N20K Minimum wage - (actually paying less than N15K), undertaking flimsy projects and wastage of state resources. And now, the kidnapping of poor Nkeiru, after the Gov has assured that the state is well secured.

Please let nothing happen to our dear Ble-ble ohh!!!

May God help Imo State out of the present sorry state of the more you look, the less you see; and the Gov to realize his grave mistakes and redirect his steps b4 it is too late.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Toyin Aimakhu Calls A Fan 'Amoeba' For Insulting & Calling Her 'Tiny Legs' / Banky W And Adesua Attend Noble Igwe And Daughter's Birthday Party / Halima Abubakar Claps Back At Trolls Over Her Recent Weightloss Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.