Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped (31866 Views)

Nkiru Sylvanus' Hot New Look / Nkiru Sylvanus Says She Is Not Married / Oge Okoye's Husband & Nkiru Sylvanus Are Engaged? - Stella Dimokokorkus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by frankobaba(m): 11:10pm On Dec 16, 2012
blink182: Men I need to incorporate a kidnapping firm. This is brisk business.

i hear say SSS de give out free incorporation forms 2moro... go collect ya own...
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by Ikwerefistson: 11:38pm On Dec 16, 2012
missbond007: Nollywood actress now SSA Public Affairs Imo State, Nkiru Sylvanus, has allegedly been kidnapped. According to the broadcast which was sent by her friends , the kidnappers are asking for 100 million Naira Source.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-kZBIssEwjjI/UM342yRwHhI/AAAAAAAAL5k/KYYICP6vmy4/s320/Nkiru+Sylvanus+1+Yeoal.jpg[/img]
ds kidnapng tin is nw national calimity o
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by INIEDO2: 11:46pm On Dec 16, 2012
imo state is so un-safe
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by playmode(m): 11:58pm On Dec 16, 2012
okeyfrank: Our governor once launched the Imo Security Network and doled out 100 Police Patrol Vehicles to the so called Nigerian Police in the state. I am of the view that if only the Governor and the police can do their work, then this whole thing will be a thing of the past. If only these security teams will be stationed each at the major junctions in the state for vigilance, rather than their use for their wives house hold errands, then this mess will be curtailed. Despite the fact that Nkeiru is Gov Rochas prefered and revered misteress, it does not justify the idea of kidnapping the 'sweet' lady.

Well, I hope the talkative Governor has realized that the state is really going down in almost all segments; fake free education while indirectly extorting trice as much money from the unsuspecting students of the state owned institutions, abandoned projects, filthy streets, poor and substandard construction, unrealistic and illegitimate 4th Tier Govt, self privatized parastatals with the governor making all the possible money in the state to himself, unkept promises including that of N20K Minimum wage - (actually paying less than N15K), undertaking flimsy projects and wastage of state resources. And now, the kidnapping of poor Nkeiru, after the Gov has assured that the state is well secured.

Please let nothing happen to our dear Ble-ble ohh!!!

May God help Imo State out of the present sorry state of the more you look, the less you see; and the Gov to realize his grave mistakes and redirect his steps b4 it is too late.

[size=20pt]Tell them my brother! Enough is enough.We have to jolt all these brainwashed mugus from their deep slumber so they can wake up.Instead of them to realize that we have to free Nigeria from the shackles that it is in they are busy drooling over that ugly bleached ashewo with her yellow teeth which looks like tiger claws.The problem we have in Nigeria is mass Stockholm syndrome where majority of the dumb citizens sympathize with their slave masters aka Nigerian Politicians. What these nitwits and brain dead monkeys do not realize is that these politicians do not give a rat's azz about them.Talk about a dumb zombie nation.If i had the the power i will eliminates these politicians and their followers so that only the smart and patriotic Nigerians remain.I think an IQ test should be given to all Nigerians before they are allowed to votes.Anyone who scores below 80 will not be allowed to votes thereby ensuring that we never elect cockroaches like okorocha.[/size]
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by noskeybaba: 12:07am On Dec 17, 2012
Nna meeen! Guys must ride Range Rover SUV dis xmas. wetin I D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ do here self. All road lead to the east..... Land of the Raising Sun. grin

1 Like

Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by Nobody: 12:13am On Dec 17, 2012
black_beau: and if you eventually get there,dear virtuos man,I suppose you won't steal

I am not saying that I will one day be a politician because i myself am not perfect. Nigeria's problems are something that i do not think i will be able to solve on my own. The rot of our nation permeates from the presidency down to every Nigerian citizen. but when it comes to money, i cannot touch a kobo of public funds. The guilt I will have will be too much for me to handle.
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by Goldieluks: 12:36am On Dec 17, 2012
sad sad shocked
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by bakila: 1:02am On Dec 17, 2012
Techwriter: For all those who say we will know no peace in this country, Gods judgment will come upon them. They will reap whatever they are sowing before the year runs out in Jesus Name. And before u say amen, make sure you are not in this list:
Boko Haram
Corrupt Leaders
Kidnappers
Yahoo Boys
Aristos
Armed Robbers
Sugar Daddies
The Islamic-Jihad clique
Occultists
Criminals in the name of God
Pastor-insulters
ADD ROGUE PASTORS SUPPORTERS
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by Yvete(f): 3:04am On Dec 17, 2012
This lady will cry her eyes out oh! Even the kidnappers go fear sef.
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by genxris: 6:21am On Dec 17, 2012
usmsam: I dont wish bad for anybody but if kidnapping, plane/helicopter crashes, gun violence, sickness and boko haram bombing are the only way our politicians will fix our dear country, then let Almighty GOD rain fire and brimstone on their heads and kill them all!!!!!

Shebi they all thought they were invisible while stealing all our money, ba They thought only the poor people deserved to die as long as it doesnt affect them. Now, everything is coming to the surface.
Looking forward to hearing more of this.

You are very crazy for writting this trash. Look at you that does not deserve to die...well I don't blaame you much becos by your name I already know you are from the blood sucking tribe.foolish mallam
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by genxris: 6:28am On Dec 17, 2012
playmode:

[size=20pt]Tell them my brother! Enough is enough.We have to jolt all these brainwashed mugus from their deep slumber so they can wake up.Instead of them to realize that we have to free Nigeria from the shackles that it is in they are busy drooling over that ugly bleached ashewo with her yellow teeth which looks like tiger claws.The problem we have in Nigeria is mass Stockholm syndrome where majority of the dumb citizens sympathize with their slave masters aka Nigerian Politicians. What these nitwits and brain dead monkeys do not realize is that these politicians do not give a rat's azz about them.Talk about a dumb zombie nation.If i had the the power i will eliminates these politicians and their followers so that only the smart and patriotic Nigerians remain.I think an IQ test should be given to all Nigerians before they are allowed to votes.Anyone who scores below 80 will not be allowed to votes thereby ensuring that we never elect cockroaches like okorocha.[/size]

Na bad belle go purge u.
How do u know she is gov Rochas mistress and even if she is how is it business or does it disrupt his role as the state chief executive?
Many of us talk because we have mouth and not because we know what we are saying.
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by Nobody: 6:32am On Dec 17, 2012
genxris:

You are very crazy for writting this trash. Look at you that does not deserve to die...well I don't blaame you much becos by your name I already know you are from the blood sucking tribe.foolish mallam

Lol. Calm down mister man. Im not afraid of death unlike all of you christians that see it as a punishment. I see it as a right of passage that we must all go through at some point in our lives, so relax.
Nigerians amaze me!! After all the shit_ we have been put through by our so called leaders, we can still defend them. See life!!!
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by genxris: 6:32am On Dec 17, 2012
playmode:

Na bad belle go purge u.
How do u know she is gov Rochas mistress and even if she Is,
how is it your business or does it disrupt his role as the state chief executive?
Many of us talk because we have mouth and not because we know what we are saying.

2 Likes

Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by lain: 6:33am On Dec 17, 2012
greatgod2012: but my fear is that this lady is very beautiful and im afraid they may likely MOLESTATION HER........THAT just my fear, i wish her well and SAFE BACH home.
is it not better u use pidgin
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by odogift(f): 6:35am On Dec 17, 2012
Sori oooo Nky na wetin too much popularity dey bring be dis. Too much of evrytin is bad be moderate
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by Rescop: 6:36am On Dec 17, 2012
babyosisi: [size=18pt]Okokobioko!
Ohakim has done his worst[/size]
Never u mention ohakim in dis case u fool. As for Nkiru Rochas will pay wit our tresury. fools
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by Rescop: 6:39am On Dec 17, 2012
kabasa77: i hope say super sugar daddy rochas don hear this o
Rochas is a fool,see him dey Bleep his daugter mate now is down to releasing her wit state money
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by Suljosh: 7:02am On Dec 17, 2012
almajiri101: Omo e be lyk say na diz kidnapping job dey reign now...choi! i wish i dey among those kidnappers,1st thing i wil do is to nack her akpako from back to front, give her octopus and lizard style
i'm nt suprised, cuz ur name tels who u r almajiri. Its ur culture, alwys lukin 4 were to stick ur ignition. Ur face like paul scholes left yansh

1 Like

Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by ujukala: 7:02am On Dec 17, 2012
And where do they think she will get the N100million from?
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by COOLDUN: 7:08am On Dec 17, 2012
Otseh: This xmas festival is becoming something else. why are people doing all negative things to celebrate it ? was that how christ celebrated it , if at all he did. people are scared of december because of the evils that comes with it in the name of xmas.

Christ never celebrated Christmas , he never mentioned of it nor told anyone to celebrate it, the only celebration which he Christ directed us to celebrate is Easter, in this word he said that we should celebrate his body as bread and his blood as a wine. Christmas was introduced by the Romans, till this moment no one could ascertain the real root of Christmas , Christians celebrate Christmas except the Jehovah Witness that only celebrate the Easter, as directed by Christ in the bible. It is a pity that both pagans and wicked Christians have hijacked the Christmas celebration as the time of evil perpetuations, in their quest for an illegal wealth hunting. The time which every Christian supposed to meditate and thank God for giving us his only begotten son, has turned out to be the time of deaths, pains, sorrows and mourning to the people of Africa, mostly Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by inuyasha01(m): 7:25am On Dec 17, 2012
Techwriter: For all those who say we will know no peace in this country, Gods judgment will come upon them. They will reap whatever they are sowing before the year runs out in Jesus Name. And before u say amen, make sure you are not in this list:
Boko Haram
Corrupt Leaders
Kidnappers
Yahoo Boys
Aristos
Armed Robbers
Sugar Daddies
extreme religious bigots clique
Occultists
AND ALSO THE JET-BUYING MORAFUCKERS NAMED PASTORS
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by river101(m): 7:30am On Dec 17, 2012
That is why God go dey punish u lef, right and center

almajiri101: Omo e be lyk say na diz kidnapping job dey reign now...choi! i wish i dey among those kidnappers,1st thing i wil do is to nack her akpako from back to front, give her octopus and lizard style
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by condralbede(m): 8:05am On Dec 17, 2012
dridowu: Who is she ?
cry cry baby!
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by felixtare(m): 8:17am On Dec 17, 2012

GUY YOU SURE SAY YOU DEY NORMAL,YOU NEED TO GO FOR CHECKUP
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by mindboggler: 8:31am On Dec 17, 2012

I detest people like you. So the only thing in your devilish mind is to think of how to rape her. You should condemn the act but you are here thinking of how to rape her. May God have mercy on your soul and the likes of you.

Oh by the way,as you think of the styles you will give her remove her face and put your daughter's face and remove your face and put a strange man's face. If you don't have a daughter put your sister's face and if you don't have a sister put your own mother's face.

3 Likes

Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by Chinexng(m): 8:44am On Dec 17, 2012
dridowu: Who is she ?

na obama pikin
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by avicky(f): 9:29am On Dec 17, 2012
rafhell: hope they dont touch her ooo
And if they do, will she say it out? Just thinking aloud sha.
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by solomonkane(m): 9:48am On Dec 17, 2012
Boko Haram
Corrupt Leaders
Kidnappers
Yahoo Boys
Aristos
Armed Robbers
Sugar Daddies
The Islamic-Jihad clique
Occultists
Pastor-insulters

Please explain further how the ones I have I highlighted are a problem to our society or forever be branded a cretin.
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by ypzilanti: 9:51am On Dec 17, 2012
May she be returned safe, untouched and unharmed...In Jesus Name. Amen.
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by stantob(m): 10:38am On Dec 17, 2012
Kidnapers, please be careful who you kidnnap.Make sure you don't lay your ugly fingers on that woman.Thanks.
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by Davidogar(m): 11:31am On Dec 17, 2012
xmas money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Toyin Aimakhu Calls A Fan 'Amoeba' For Insulting & Calling Her 'Tiny Legs' / Helen Paul Shares Throwback Photos Of When She Was Like A Pencil / Photos From Linda Ikeji's Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.