Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Letter To My Future Hubby - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Letter To My Future Hubby (3093 Views)

Getting Married Next Month And Nothing Interest Me About My Hubby To Be! / Letter: Dear Future Hubby / What Are D Good Qualities U Would Like Ur Future Hubby/wifey To Have? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letter To My Future Hubby by Idowuogbo(f): 6:31pm On Dec 17, 2012
Loooolzz... MBJ! Bedt y?
Re: Letter To My Future Hubby by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 17, 2012
Sorry Future Wife i got your Letter, Pls wait 2 more years for me, the Baba Ijebu will soon click, i can feel it, pls baby don't broke my heart cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Letter To My Future Hubby by mideeniafe(f): 11:27pm On Dec 17, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

Dear future wife
i indeed think you are not serious, but it has nothing to do with not facing your books, but all to do with writing such letter on a faceless forum like NL, trying to get my attention. pls do me a favor and try to look somehow beautiful and attractive so i can notice you from the crowd of donkeys that are abound out there (if i didnt notice you by now then pls consider yourself a donkey). Another year is gone by and i am fully enjoying life and you should probably do the same. if ever you get tired of waiting for me, i heard that hugging transformers solved the problem. also, if you've had too many exes then no wonder i havent noticed you, as i surely dont want to end up with some heavily used tokunbo as a wife, if you aint tear rubber then that is probably the reason why you cant be noticed (you better check yourself). by this time next yr i would probably be married with the RIGHT woman, while your donkey self keep getting sampled by men out there. the convent is definitely your only way out for happiness, at least people there will respect you.
biko, do us all a favor and go join that convent right away!
your loving imaginary husband
Umhmm, so you want tear rubber, abi? That's nice. Who doesn't like something new? I just can't help but wonder how many girls you've turned into "heavily used tokunbo".
Re: Letter To My Future Hubby by Mynd44: 3:36am On Dec 18, 2012
Still LOLing at MBJ's post
Re: Letter To My Future Hubby by WilsonMayowa(m): 2:35am On Nov 03, 2016
Am here for you
Re: Letter To My Future Hubby by Cutehector(m): 8:58pm On Jun 03, 2018
Heeyhun:
Dear Future husbandcheesy

You may think i'm not serious (because i'm writing this instead of facing my book like you would want me to)., would you just do me the favour of showing yourself soon or if YOU are the one (you know yourself) abeg do fast o...another year is going by...Me i'm getting tired of waiting o.,.Shey you know how many Exs i've had all in the name of searching for you. By this time next year ehn if i'm re-writing this letter i might consider going to a convent:@...biko, sorry i threatened you, i just can't wait to be married to youwink...oya do fast hun?cheesy
Your loving F.W
hi.. This is your future husband. smiley
Re: Letter To My Future Hubby by Heeyhun(f): 9:51pm On Jun 03, 2018
Cutehector:
hi.. This is your future husband. smiley

You sure know how to take your time...don't you? smiley
Re: Letter To My Future Hubby by Cutehector(m): 10:16pm On Jun 03, 2018
Heeyhun:

You sure know how to take your time...don't you? smiley
try me wink well i was busy trying to become a better half. how are you smiley
Re: Letter To My Future Hubby by Heeyhun(f): 10:38pm On Jun 03, 2018
Cutehector:
try me wink well i was busy trying to become a better half. how are you smiley

I'm good. Trust you are well yourself
Re: Letter To My Future Hubby by Cutehector(m): 10:51pm On Jun 03, 2018
Heeyhun:

I'm good. Trust you are well yourself
of course yes.. I'd love to show you stuffs

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Guys and ladies Fall In Luv Wit Their Cousins Nowadays / Pls For Guys Only / 11 Signs To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.