Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Letter To My Future Hubby - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Letter To My Future Hubby (3090 Views)

Getting Married Next Month And Nothing Interest Me About My Hubby To Be! / Letter: Dear Future Hubby / What Are D Good Qualities U Would Like Ur Future Hubby/wifey To Have? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To My Future Hubby by Heeyhun(f): 10:53pm On Dec 16, 2012
Dear Future husbandcheesy

You may think i'm not serious (because i'm writing this instead of facing my book like you would want me to)., would you just do me the favour of showing yourself soon or if YOU are the one (you know yourself) abeg do fast o...another year is going by...Me i'm getting tired of waiting o.,.Shey you know how many Exs i've had all in the name of searching for you. By this time next year ehn if i'm re-writing this letter i might consider going to a convent:@...biko, sorry i threatened you, i just can't wait to be married to youwink...oya do fast hun?cheesy
Your loving F.W

4 Likes

Re: Letter To My Future Hubby by k2039: 11:01pm On Dec 16, 2012
@OP, I love you too, my sweet loving FW.

1 Like

Re: Letter To My Future Hubby by Heeyhun(f): 11:13pm On Dec 16, 2012
k2039: @OP, I love you too, my sweet loving FW.
cheesycheesy
Re: Letter To My Future Hubby by tpia1: 11:25pm On Dec 16, 2012
maybe he's sleeping in church as per your thread here:

https://www.nairaland.com/1074090/how-cope-during-boring-church

or he could also be doing this:

Heeyhun: For me, i take solace in my phone, sometimes i surf the net or scan through my pictures or just endlessly rummage my phone like i never used it before.

What about you?
Re: Letter To My Future Hubby by Heeyhun(f): 11:43pm On Dec 16, 2012
tpia1: maybe he's sleeping in church as per your thread here:

https://www.nairaland.com/1074090/how-cope-during-boring-church

or he could also be doing this:

lol...well, as long as he is not looting the churchcheesy
Re: Letter To My Future Hubby by tpia1: 11:47pm On Dec 16, 2012
well, that's for you to continue to to wonder about and for him to hide.

when you change your orientation, let him know.
Re: Letter To My Future Hubby by Heeyhun(f): 11:53pm On Dec 16, 2012
tpia1: well, that's for you to continue to to wonder about and for him to hide.

when you change your orientation, let him know.

i dunno him:/
Re: Letter To My Future Hubby by bingbagbo(m): 11:57pm On Dec 16, 2012
they will eat angry
Re: Letter To My Future Hubby by Nobody: 12:09am On Dec 17, 2012
This OP needs a husband, and fast too. Someone should pls voulnteer, who knows? And OP u forgot to give ur specifications too, is he full option/luxury version or just any regular Joe?
Re: Letter To My Future Hubby by Nobody: 12:14am On Dec 17, 2012
OP. Because you're honest, you're beautiful. We should forever remain wonderers smiley.
Re: Letter To My Future Hubby by Nobody: 12:36am On Dec 17, 2012
Heeyhun: Dear Future husbandcheesy

You may think i'm not serious (because i'm writing this instead of facing my book like you would want me to)., would you just do me the favour of showing yourself soon or if YOU are the one (you know yourself) abeg do fast o...another year is going by...Me i'm getting tired of waiting o.,.Shey you know how many Exs i've had all in the name of searching for you. By this time next year ehn if i'm re-writing this letter i might consider going to a convent:@...biko, sorry i threatened you, i just can't wait to be married to youwink...oya do fast hun?cheesy
Your loving F.W

Dear future wife
i indeed think you are not serious, but it has nothing to do with not facing your books, but all to do with writing such letter on a faceless forum like NL, trying to get my attention. pls do me a favor and try to look somehow beautiful and attractive so i can notice you from the crowd of donkeys that are abound out there (if i didnt notice you by now then pls consider yourself a donkey). Another year is gone by and i am fully enjoying life and you should probably do the same. if ever you get tired of waiting for me, i heard that hugging transformers solved the problem. also, if you've had too many exes then no wonder i havent noticed you, as i surely dont want to end up with some heavily used tokunbo as a wife, if you aint tear rubber then that is probably the reason why you cant be noticed (you better check yourself). by this time next yr i would probably be married with the RIGHT woman, while your donkey self keep getting sampled by men out there. the convent is definitely your only way out for happiness, at least people there will respect you.
biko, do us all a favor and go join that convent right away!
your loving imaginary husband

9 Likes

Re: Letter To My Future Hubby by Nobody: 12:40am On Dec 17, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

Dear future wife
i indeed think you are not serious, but it has nothing to do with not facing your books, but all to do with writing such letter on a faceless forum like NL, trying to get my attention. pls do me a favor and try to look somehow beautiful and attractive so i can notice you from the crowd of donkeys that are abound out there (if i didnt notice you by now then pls consider yourself a donkey). Another year is gone by and i am fully enjoying life and you should probably do the same. if ever you get tired of waiting for me, i heard that hugging transformers solved the problem. also, if you've had too many exes then no wonder i havent noticed you, as i surely dont want to end up with some heavily used tokunbo as a wife, if you aint tear rubber then that is probably the reason why you cant be noticed (you better check yourself). by this time next yr i would probably be married with the RIGHT woman, while your donkey self keep getting sampled by men out there. the convent is definitely your only way out for happiness, at least people there will respect you.

hmmm. U already have assumed position....wonderful
Re: Letter To My Future Hubby by jhydebaba(m): 1:16am On Dec 17, 2012
@MBJ, the babe offend u before Why u dey call her donkey

@OP, I share in ur plight, very soon before ur goodies expire, God will bring him.
Re: Letter To My Future Hubby by StellaBella(f): 4:01am On Dec 17, 2012
Rude modafucker.com

MRbrownJAY:

Dear future wife
Re: Letter To My Future Hubby by Mynd44: 5:40am On Dec 17, 2012
MBJ, nice one
Re: Letter To My Future Hubby by larrymoore(m): 6:22am On Dec 17, 2012
Baby dont cry even when he doesnt show up next year, never give up. Thousands, sorry millions of beautiful ladies word wide are in your shoe. Definately, u ar nt alone. Only time reveals. Never mind d bad belle dat cast u on this forum, they are sure joking cos everyone has atleast one enemy called problem.

1 Like

Re: Letter To My Future Hubby by dubem3(m): 7:55am On Dec 17, 2012
MBJ,but why?
Re: Letter To My Future Hubby by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 17, 2012
@ mbj lol, abeg pls take it easy on the poster,lol
Re: Letter To My Future Hubby by ichidodo: 9:02am On Dec 17, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

Dear future wife
mr man,what the f**k was that for?
Dear future wife
I understand ure frustrations, though i have my reservations as regards to ure numerous affairs, i stil believe that an intelectually smart and beautiful gurl as u should not succumb to these 'things'. I am sorry for putting u tru a lot and i hope u wil forgive me if/when destiny brings us together
your dearest
future husband

3 Likes

Re: Letter To My Future Hubby by larrymoore(m): 9:43am On Dec 17, 2012
ichidodo: mr man,what the f**k was that for?
Dear future wife
I understand ure frustrations, though i have my reservations as regards to ure numerous affairs, i stil believe that an intelectually smart and beautiful gurl as u should not succumb to these 'things'. I am sorry for putting u tru a lot and i hope u wil forgive me if/when destiny brings us together
your dearest
future husband
BDD broad day dreamer, fallacious fallacy.
Re: Letter To My Future Hubby by ichidodo: 10:00am On Dec 17, 2012
larrymoore: BDD broad day dreamer, fallacious fallacy.
#badbelle#
Re: Letter To My Future Hubby by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 17, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

Dear future wife

smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry
Re: Letter To My Future Hubby by larrymoore(m): 1:46pm On Dec 17, 2012
ichidodo: #badbelle#
Re: Letter To My Future Hubby by seunfly: 5:31pm On Dec 17, 2012
Dear wify,
i am happy to hear from you, i know you are doing great. Well as for your book that is what i want you to face as i have done my self when i was in school, as for your numerous exes i think we will negociate that out when we meet cos if the number is too much for me to cope with, the thing may not work out and as for my delay in showing up baby am trying to hustle so we can have a confortable family and leave good legacy for our children, so i hope you will bear with me but i am going to show up very soon. My dear wify please be strong, keep your headup, make your self happy and enjoy life in Godly way till we meet cos i don't wanna meet you worn out. Please save the better part of your self for me. May God preserve us till we meet. Sweetheart i am looking forward to hearing from you.
Yours faithful hubby

1 Like

Re: Letter To My Future Hubby by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 17, 2012
"Take it by force" thts wat my pastor wld tell u
Re: Letter To My Future Hubby by Mynd44: 5:46pm On Dec 17, 2012
mondi_cheeks: "Take it by force" thts wat my pastor wld tell u
Smart guy your pastor is. The OP should go out and go look for him and take him not sit here writing stories
Re: Letter To My Future Hubby by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 17, 2012
Mynd_44:
Smart guy your pastor is. The OP should go out and go look for him and take him not sit here writing stories
exactly!
Re: Letter To My Future Hubby by Oahray: 6:26pm On Dec 17, 2012
Lolz... Crazy thread.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Your Relationsjip Status? / Wedding Night Discovery... / 11 Signs To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.