Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,792 members, 7,810,063 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

I Cheated On My Girl... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Cheated On My Girl... (3873 Views)

I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise / How I Cheated On My Girlfriend Wit Her Friend / I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cheated On My Girl... by babajust: 12:46pm On Dec 17, 2012
I've my innocent girl?
Re: I Cheated On My Girl... by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 17, 2012
Shiiiiit happens bro, brace up.... Next time think twice before fvckin around
Re: I Cheated On My Girl... by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 17, 2012
Ok congrats.
Re: I Cheated On My Girl... by Bisjosh(f): 1:21pm On Dec 17, 2012
smh!!!!!
Re: I Cheated On My Girl... by Sapphire86(f): 1:23pm On Dec 17, 2012
Oga what do u want us 2 do?

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Girl... by Nastyclown: 1:26pm On Dec 17, 2012
that initial guilt grin

Don't worry dude, soon the guilt will fade away and you will become a proper cheat grin grin grin
Especially after the test comes out negative wink

3 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Girl... by seedord247(m): 1:27pm On Dec 17, 2012
Send me the broken condom for verification. sad

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Girl... by eunisam: 1:29pm On Dec 17, 2012
How did you know she is not and had never cheated on you?

Go for a lab test along side with her.

They is a posibility that she might be positive while you are Negative.

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Girl... by diego13: 1:34pm On Dec 17, 2012
Normal thing Abeg you would soon become an expert
Re: I Cheated On My Girl... by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 17, 2012
you've never cheated in a past relationship and you cheated 2ce with the same lady on your gf? pls tell your story to the birds undecided

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Girl... by 190theclown: 2:10pm On Dec 17, 2012
Its that why you-re crying like a small child
Ure not at fault- this is an extremely normal thing
Keep phucking - at least it keeps you in your right sense

#girlfriends# forgive me - I just av 2advice him as a man

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Girl... by Goldieluks: 2:17pm On Dec 17, 2012
Lmao@ (stylishly dodged hiv test)
OP take heart onugo?..
Re: I Cheated On My Girl... by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 17, 2012
Mtchew!

Another goat !
Don't worry xmas is coming
Compliments of the season grin
Re: I Cheated On My Girl... by greedie1(f): 3:25pm On Dec 17, 2012
na so d tin swt u reach? u couldnt wait to replace d condom b4 continuing
now u r scared, ... u should be!! better go and check ur status
Re: I Cheated On My Girl... by UjSizzle(f): 3:44pm On Dec 17, 2012
Omo that babe use jazz hold you grin. But seriously a mistake made twice is hardly a mistake at all. You know what u were doing and enjoyed it well enough to go back a 2nd time...so far u're not even worried about the cheating, u're simply concerned that u might be HIV positive. Odds are if u go for a test and discover u're negative, u'll go right back to cheating only this time with more caution.

So congratulations douche
Re: I Cheated On My Girl... by Kirinwa: 3:53pm On Dec 17, 2012
AmBeautiful: Mtchew!
Another goat !
Don't worry xmas is coming
Compliments of the season grin
What a username,'Am beautiful'.People who wish to convince themselves of what they want to be ain't it.Girl you wowo
Re: I Cheated On My Girl... by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 17, 2012
Go get ur ARVs
Re: I Cheated On My Girl... by streetdisciple: 6:54pm On Dec 17, 2012
Like someone already said its initial guilt, u'll get pass it, don't worry jes go 4 a test,
BTW if u dnt cheat now when do u intend to
Jes make sure u always condomize ur tool n u'll be fine
Re: I Cheated On My Girl... by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 17, 2012
you need to wait 6 weeks until the test can be valid. so in the meantimes use condoms with your gf or avoid intimacy or tell her the truth.

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Girl... by daryoor(m): 12:21am On Dec 18, 2012
shay na ashi u Bleep way u dey fear like this?
Na one day peson dey start, and stop fighting genetics, u r confused cause yr default setting is overiding your moral configuration.
Re: I Cheated On My Girl... by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 18, 2012
Kirinwa: What a username,'Am beautiful'.People who wish to convince themselves of what they want to be ain't it.Girl you wowo

Yes thank you i agree

But then even if am ugly like u said at least am old enough to give you a very dirty and ugly slap
Better look for your playmate and don't mess with ugly girls.

Twerp!
angry

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Girl... by luvablesam(m): 3:10pm On Dec 18, 2012
miss-sweety86:
you need to wait 6 weeks until the test can be valid. so in the meantimes use condoms with your gf or avoid intimacy or tell her the truth.
d validity of a six week after hiv test is as gud as notin,wait for an argonising 3mnts for d 1st test then go again after six mnts to be sure u scaled thru. Then bros no forget hepartitiess test too dat one worse,shebi na cheap food u prefer? Dat aways cost more ! I say it often
Re: I Cheated On My Girl... by stpat1(m): 3:21pm On Dec 18, 2012
Well I won't call u immature or inexperienced, but there is no need to worry ur head over it. If you love your girl so much, just don't go back to the other babe.

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Girl... by turepadams: 8:41pm On Dec 18, 2012
luvable sam: d validity of a six week after hiv test is as gud as notin,wait for an argonising 3mnts for d 1st test then go again after six mnts to be sure u scaled thru. Then bros no forget hepartitiess test too dat one worse,shebi na cheap food u prefer? Dat aways cost more ! I say it often

Wrong!!! A six week test is as good as conclusive, Scientist/doctors have never seen a test negative at 6 weeks later turned positive. U can take a test at 6 weeks, den retest at 6 weeks
Re: I Cheated On My Girl... by babajust: 10:39pm On Dec 19, 2012
mondi_cheeks: Go get ur ARVs
back to sender
Re: I Cheated On My Girl... by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 20, 2012
babajust:
back to sender
I'm not the pros.titute in this case grin
Re: I Cheated On My Girl... by Andrew3(m): 10:15am On Dec 20, 2012
Confess to your gurl, tell her you are sorry it was the work of the devil.
Re: I Cheated On My Girl... by olumaxi(m): 10:50am On Dec 20, 2012
Guy,u r not feeln guilt cos u cheatd on ur gal(cos its not ur 1st tym)..u r only worried of ur state of health..and even if u were eventualy negative..u'l stil continue to b unfaithful..i'l only advise u learn to stay faithful..1 love
Re: I Cheated On My Girl... by luvablesam(m): 1:50pm On Dec 20, 2012
turepadams:

Wrong!!! A six week test is as good as conclusive, Scientist/doctors have never seen a test negative at 6 weeks later turned positive. U can take a test at 6 weeks, den retest at 6 weeks
wrong guy/lady except a new inovation just cameup yesterday
Re: I Cheated On My Girl... by babajust: 11:30am On Dec 24, 2012
mondi_cheeks: I'm not the pros.titute in this case grin

MIND YOU, SEX IS NOT THE ONLY CHANNEL. SO BE WISE tongue
Re: I Cheated On My Girl... by born2boink(m): 12:48pm On Dec 24, 2012
babajust: I've been dating my girl for over 3 years now and I am the only man she have known all her life. I recently cheated on her in a careless and selfish manner. In two different encounters. first, I had my condom broken and did bother to protect myself in the second encounter, though both acts were with the same lady... Now I am so afraid. What if I've caught something? what if I've infected my innocent girl? I last had an HIV test last December and now I'm so scared of taking another, even when I had the opportunity of taking a free test on world aids day, I stylishly dodged it. I've never cheated even in my past relationship and can't even explain why I engaged myself in such an act and in a careless way. With the figures published on the rate of the infection I can't stop thinking about how stupid and careless I was.
once a cheater, always a cheater, the journey of one thousands mile begin with a single step, I started your way and now I am very good in cheating
Re: I Cheated On My Girl... by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 24, 2012
Thumbs up Op.

You can now drink at the table of men.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make A Girl Chase U / Livetweeting Of A Breakup By An Observer / See The Type Of Women Every Man Wants And Dream Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.