Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,378 members, 7,850,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:31 PM

5 Things To Do To Win Back Your Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Things To Do To Win Back Your Ex (552 Views)

See 15 Yr Old Girl Who Did Plastic Surgery Just To Win Back Ex-boyfriend. Mtchew / See Teenage Girl Who Underwent Plastic Surgery To Win Back Ex Boyfriend / What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Things To Do To Win Back Your Ex by xtgozie(m): 5:13pm On Dec 18, 2012
If you want ex back, you are going to have to be willing to maintain your dignity. You should not be selling your soul simply because you want someone back. The love that you once shared with your ex was special, and you may sometimes feel........ Read more>> http://sapostiks..com/2012/12/5-things-to-do-to-win-back-your-ex.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

I Need An Advice Urgently / Nagging-matters Arising... / Is It Possible Or How Do I Get A Date On Nairaland Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.