Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,046 members, 7,859,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:17 PM

Just Wondering - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Wondering (1306 Views)

After My Neighbour’s Hubby Went Down On Me, I’m Wondering If I Was Used / Just Wondering, But Why? / He Called Me After Two Days Of Wondering.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Wondering by ositadima1(m): 5:54pm On Dec 18, 2012
Re: Just Wondering by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 18, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin

nature threw it at us and we must carry it with us till d very end.
..sorry to say this, nature did nothing to you....ask your earthly parents
Ugliness is hereditary... (defects exclusive).
Re: Just Wondering by ositadima1(m): 6:13pm On Dec 18, 2012
Re: Just Wondering by Sapphire86(f): 6:43pm On Dec 18, 2012
In order 2 justify ur post, wld u mind taking a pic n posting it 4 me. lipsrsealed
Re: Just Wondering by ositadima1(m): 6:51pm On Dec 18, 2012
Re: Just Wondering by emmyid(m): 6:57pm On Dec 18, 2012
Dude is a pity, your dad is to be blame for makin a wrong choice...He would have gone for a prety face
Re: Just Wondering by ositadima1(m): 6:58pm On Dec 18, 2012
Re: Just Wondering by ositadima1(m): 7:00pm On Dec 18, 2012
Re: Just Wondering by ositadima1(m): 7:01pm On Dec 18, 2012
Re: Just Wondering by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 18, 2012
Consider a plastic surgery.
Re: Just Wondering by ositadima1(m): 7:04pm On Dec 18, 2012
Bump!!!
Re: Just Wondering by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 18, 2012
Osita, a singer, christiana aguliera once sang "you're beautifull, no matter what them say
words can't bring you down

those haters aint your problem but your problem is

YOU thinking you need their validation before you can live your live to the fullest

YOU, feeling that cos you aint fine, no lady/peeps will love you

YOU thinking you need their love to survive

and lastly, YOU giving a FÛCK about what they think in the first place

osy, try to up your hustle, work hard and make some cheddahs.i can bet my nokia charger that both the ladies and guys that were giving you 'em haterade will be at your beck and call.those enemies of yours, will "FAKINGLY" become nice to you and no matter how ugly you think you're, just know that someone more uglier is out there with a loving wife/GF.love yourself and those that love you, that's the first step.

My 2cents
Re: Just Wondering by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 18, 2012
Wayne W. Dyer said, “Change the way you look at things and the things you look at change.” Change the way you react when you look at the mirror.. or better still change your mirror.

Another thing is no one else can feel your life the way you feel it. Thus it is impossible to ever compare two people because each stands on such different ground. When you compare yourself to others (especially the ugly rich men), you are inviting envy into your consciousness; it can be a dangerous and destructive guest. Just freestyle and live your life!

What people in the world think of you is really none of your business.
Re: Just Wondering by ositadima1(m): 8:05pm On Dec 18, 2012
Re: Just Wondering by digitalgeorgy(m): 8:29pm On Dec 18, 2012
Sorry man..
If u c urself as ugly, that's wot other will see u as..
Get off that shell and feel fresh man!
u r funny, dats nice!! Combine that with neat dressing and nice packaging, that could help u catch them.
No be all of them need ur money, shey u get??
Re: Just Wondering by Coldfaya(m): 8:37pm On Dec 18, 2012
digitalgeorgy: Sorry man..
If u c urself as ugly, that's wot other will see u as..
Get off that shell and feel fresh man!
u r funny, dats nice!! Combine that with neat dressing and nice packaging, that could help u catch them.
No be all of them need ur money, shey u get??

Point
Re: Just Wondering by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 18, 2012
If you're poor maybe you should try to get out of poverty. Since you're coming on Nairaland I assume that you have a computer and an Internet connection, so that makes you better off than many other poor people. But seriously, if not being financially comfortable, try to change your situation. Maybe ask your boss for a salary increase, or take some classes to get a better job, something like that. You don't have to stay poor your entire life, but you are the only one who can change that.
Then for your look, it is not the appearance that makes a person beautiful. Like other people said you should firstly change the way you look at things. And there are always things you can do like paying more attention to your outfit, working out to get a nice body (running and abs don't cost anything).
If the people you've met didn't like your appearance, maybe you should try to meet other people that are less shallow.
Good luck
Re: Just Wondering by ositadima1(m): 9:45pm On Dec 18, 2012
Re: Just Wondering by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 18, 2012
Oh poster smiley. There is so much to touch, taste and breathe in this lifetime.
Don't lament. Doesn't matter what my face looks like, I feel beautiful.
Enjoy your life. Your life!!!
...The rest kinda just follows undecided
Re: Just Wondering by ositadima1(m): 4:44pm On Dec 19, 2012
Re: Just Wondering by Exponental(m): 7:39pm On Dec 19, 2012
Why not just end it if u feel nature hasnt been fair 2 u.
Re: Just Wondering by ositadima1(m): 9:12pm On Dec 19, 2012
Re: Just Wondering by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 19, 2012
When life hands you lemons, make lemonade. You have the lemons oga, so make sweet lemonade. If you don't love yourself, then who will?
Re: Just Wondering by ositadima1(m): 9:24pm On Dec 19, 2012
Re: Just Wondering by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 19, 2012
Lmao. Sure.
Re: Just Wondering by ositadima1(m): 9:32pm On Dec 19, 2012
Re: Just Wondering by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 19, 2012
Fine Face will take you a certain mile, but trust me a Good Character will. fine face doesn't guarantee anything except the appeal and if you are still terrible pple will still avoid you.

1 Like

Re: Just Wondering by ositadima1(m): 5:57pm On Dec 21, 2012
Re: Just Wondering by ositadima1(m): 6:00pm On Dec 21, 2012
Re: Just Wondering by Flashaldrin(m): 6:12pm On Dec 21, 2012
The worst you can do to yourself is letting what people think about you define you or modify you.
The reason why i hate ugly people is not cos dey are ugly, far from it (to me everyone is ugly in one way or the other) but cos their attitudes are plain stinking!
Re: Just Wondering by ositadima1(m): 6:19pm On Dec 21, 2012
Flashaldrin:
cos they allowed the attitude of people towards them to modify their behaviour, they allowed people to subdue them, look down on them and make them believe they're truly ugly, and when you push someone to the edge, they come rushing out blindly with both arms swinging.

U MADE THE MOST SENSE HERE
Re: Just Wondering by Flashaldrin(m): 6:23pm On Dec 21, 2012
ositadima1: hahaha @ plain stinking, is their attitude stinking cos they are ugly or ugly cos their attitude stinks? Wait... trying to figure
cos they allowed the attitude of people towards them to modify their behaviour, they allowed people to subdue them, look down on them and make them believe they're truly ugly, and when you push someone to the edge, they come rushing out blindly with both arms swinging.

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Turned Me Down Because ........ / Who Can Gain My Heart? If You Can Then This Is For You / His He Man Or Boy ? Acces Him With This 5 Powerful Research !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.