Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

SSS Detained Journalist Over Chime's Death Story - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SSS Detained Journalist Over Chime's Death Story (9160 Views)

Ex-minister “threatens” Nigerian Journalist Over Report / 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime / Policemen Molest Female Journalist Over Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Detained Journalist Over Chime's Death Story by manny4life(m): 6:54pm On Dec 19, 2012
Demdem:

but it didnt originate from this journalist. All what has originated from this journalist so far has been the truth (chime's illness). why the harassment then? shouldnt journalists proceed with their work again because there are bad journalists out there

Though I won't call it harassment, however, the harassment is because he's a person of interest. Persons of Interest are treated like that, the goal of operative is to stall collective/distributive efforts and not prevent or STOP them. Wouldn't it make sense, STOPPING them means someone is got to go? That isn't the aim, the aim is somewhat stall their efforts but it doesn't me journalist don't have to find other ways to beat the govt to its own protocols or even proceed with their work.
Re: SSS Detained Journalist Over Chime's Death Story by Demdem(m): 6:59pm On Dec 19, 2012
manny4life:

My friend, this is no harassment at all, these guys acted normal and most importantly professional.

I thought u said u are based in US? Are u saying all what the journalist and his family endured all throughout that night is normal? restricting his freedom for no just cause shocked shocked

The crime he committed (though not one to me) is that he's a person of interest. High profile interest everywhere are treated same way. Shouldn't he be lucky they they did not touch him? Fine, they threatened him - they said if he shouted or called anyone, they will deal with him.

Oga, u are contradicting ursef. U claim he has committed a crime but at the same time not a crime. what exactly is ur position? if he committed a crime, what is this crime. If u cant explain further, lets just accept that he has committed no crime.

In your opinion, since he knew they were onto him, YET, he made the call, if the SSS operatives were callous and unprofessional, wouldn't they have hurt or even killed him, YET, kill the trace of that phone call? All the SSS did was confiscate hie belonging because he was a person of interest.

Professional or not is not the issue here, the question is "what has the journalist done to have warranted such?"
Re: SSS Detained Journalist Over Chime's Death Story by WarriPikin1: 7:03pm On Dec 19, 2012
There should be a consequence for deliberately writing a mischievous story just to cause problems. I think that so called journalist should be arraigned in court and due process followed in dealing with his irresponsible behavior.

1 Like

Re: SSS Detained Journalist Over Chime's Death Story by Demdem(m): 7:06pm On Dec 19, 2012
manny4life:

Though I won't call it harassment, however, the harassment is because he's a person of interest.

If its not harrassement, then what is it?

Persons of Interest are treated like that, the goal of operative is to stall collective/distributive efforts and not prevent or STOP them.

and does it make it right especially if such are noted to be truthfull in their dealings? ur efforts in trying to justify what those goons went there to do would only make sense in a dictatorial government and not a democratic setting

Wouldn't it make sense, STOPPING them means someone is got to go? That isn't the aim, the aim is somewhat stall their efforts but it doesn't me journalist don't have to find other ways to beat the govt to its own protocols or even proceed with their work.

Stall someone that is constitutionally doing his duties in truth and indeed in a democratic setting shocked wonderful
Re: SSS Detained Journalist Over Chime's Death Story by Demdem(m): 7:08pm On Dec 19, 2012
Warri _Pikin: There should be a consequence for deliberately writing a mischievous story just to cause problems. I think that so called journalist should be arraigned in court and due process followed in dealing with his irresponsible behavior.

I agree completely however the journalist harrassed here isnt that rogue journalist
Re: SSS Detained Journalist Over Chime's Death Story by manny4life(m): 7:11pm On Dec 19, 2012
[quote author=Demdem][/quote]

First of,

Look, persons of interest endure harassment. It comes with the profession, if you cannot handle it, stay out of it. If you cant handle the heat, stay out of the kitchen. This has nothing to do with freedom of expression. I'm not 100% expert on U.S. laws, though I'm not certain, and I could be wrong, under the U.S. PATRIOTIC ACT, I do know that the U.S. Govt does have the right to seize your property if they have any reason to believe that you're a person of interest.... If you think I lie, research it.

Secondly,

I'm not contradicting myself.

You asked, why was he harassed? I said because he's a person of interest? When did people of interest become criminals?

I never said he committed a crime, please go back to my first post. What I clearly stated was, publishing wrongful material that has potential to cause homeland chaos is dead WRONG and INAPPROPRIATE.

Finally,

I believe I have answered your question why he got such treatment. Being a person of interest doesn't mean criminal motive. There are thousands or even million of persons of interest in different fields, from medicine to engineering, to whatever. It does not mean they are criminals, it just mean that their works or knowledge, if harnessed, collected/distributed wrongfully about something can alter the balance of security.
Re: SSS Detained Journalist Over Chime's Death Story by fistonme(m): 7:11pm On Dec 19, 2012
manny4life:

Lame to you.

YES, to each his own. What concerns me if Nigerian publisher publishes that SA governor or Cameroonian president is dead? How does that affect me? F Freedom of press is only restricted to the individual country/state, therefore, if CNN publishes wrongful information or otherwise about another country, that's different than when it's "HOMELAND SECURITY". Get the difference?

Apparently, in you futile bid to make me look bad, you've exhibited same daftness you accuse me of. Have you ever heard of CNN publishing any state governor being dead or sick or otherwise "WRONGFULLY"? Please use your fuc.king brains and not your an.us to think. A Nigerian published wrongful material about a "SITTING GOVERNOR" of his homeland, that would serious security chaos, how does that equate to CNN publishing "UNCONFIRMED" international stories?

my dear all i have seen in your statement so far is mere irrationality and inferiority complex in display. Professionalism has no restriction neither does freedom of speech(because news reporting is based on truth and facts on ground as at the time of reproting). I for one viewed the article in question. I saw nothing wrong in it if it later turned out that chime is still alive because what was reported was "uncomfired" death of chime. So a learned reader would read and interprete rationally. A proof for you to know the professionalism employed in the caption for the news is this; The reporter and punch newspaper would have been entangled in various litigations for libel on the contrary by now.

1 Like

Re: SSS Detained Journalist Over Chime's Death Story by nuelkaosi(m): 7:13pm On Dec 19, 2012
And itz jst a matter of time bfr the truth comes out bt I seriously pray he is still alive cos he is ma gov nd a good one too.
Re: SSS Detained Journalist Over Chime's Death Story by manny4life(m): 7:14pm On Dec 19, 2012
fistonme:

my dear all i have seen in your statement so far is mere irrationality and inferiority complex in display. Professionalism has no restriction neither does freedom of speech(because news reporting is based on truth and facts on ground as at the time of reproting). I for one viewed the article in question. I saw nothing wrong in it if it later turned out that chime is still alive because what was reported was "uncomfired" death of chime. So a learned reader would read and interprete rationally. A proof for you to know the professionalism employed in the caption for the news is this; The reporter and punch newspaper would have been entangled in various litigations for libel on the contrary by now.

Thank you.

NEXT---
Re: SSS Detained Journalist Over Chime's Death Story by manny4life(m): 7:19pm On Dec 19, 2012
Stall someone that is constitutionally doing his duties in truth and indeed in a democratic setting shocked wonderful

Isn't that the beauty of democracy?

Nonetheless, keep in mind that same Constitution does not protect you in certain events...

No matter how much we try to uncover the truth, keep in mind there are exemptions to where you can exercise your right.
Re: SSS Detained Journalist Over Chime's Death Story by taharqa: 7:20pm On Dec 19, 2012
fistonme:

'Unconfirmed' reports indicates that your Dad and Mum just died in an unfortunate ghastly accident along the notorious East-West road. Details later.....
Re: SSS Detained Journalist Over Chime's Death Story by Demdem(m): 7:21pm On Dec 19, 2012
manny4life:

First of,

Look, persons of interest endure harassment. It comes with the profession, if you cannot handle it, stay out of it. If you cant handle the heat, stay out of the kitchen. This has nothing to do with freedom of expression. I'm not 100% expert on U.S. laws, though I'm not certain, and I could be wrong, under the U.S. PATRIOTIC ACT, I do know that the U.S. Govt does have the right to seize your property if they have any reason to believe that you're a person of interest.... If you think I lie, research it.

Hiding under persons of interest (whatever that is) is totally crap. Randomly selecting peeps that will fit into ur persons of interest is rubbish. why is it that those critical of govt falls into such? This man was harassed for no just cause and that is the baseline.

Secondly,

I'm not contradicting myself.

You asked, why was he harassed? I said because he's a person of interest? When did people of interest become criminals?

I never said he committed a crime, please go back to my first post. What I clearly stated was, publishing wrongful material that has potential to cause homeland chaos is dead WRONG and INAPPROPRIATE.

But this journalist is not known to published wrongful news. Does he?

Re: SSS Detained Journalist Over Chime's Death Story by Demdem(m): 7:25pm On Dec 19, 2012
manny4life:

Isn't that the beauty of democracy?

Nonetheless, keep in mind that same Constitution does not protect you in certain events...

No matter how much we try to uncover the truth, keep in mind there are exemptions to where you can exercise your right.

Tell me what this journalist has done either with this incidence or before now that goons decided to harass him at home. This is the crux of the matter.
persons of interest to me makes no sense to a law abiding citizen
Re: SSS Detained Journalist Over Chime's Death Story by manny4life(m): 7:37pm On Dec 19, 2012
[quote author=Demdem][/quote]

My friend, this is not for you and I to continue arguing about. Yes it is crap, cool in the game. People are NOT randomly selected because they're critical of the govt, but because of their works/knowledge about something. If you have knowledge that the govt is involved in a covert crime, apparently you will criticize them (human nature).

Unfortunately, it's those who possess secret knowledge THAT ARE critical of the govt is whom we hear about. Others aren't heard because they are low profile and just do their jobs.

There are hundreds of folks who fly through the airports, only for them to go through customs or even at the airline counter, and their passport flags that they need to clear homeland first. Does it mean they committed crimes, NO.

My point is, it's not ONLY those who are critical of the govt BUT on the general scheme of things, it's those with knowledge. YES, the govt will do all its best to protect that information.

But this journalist is not known to published wrongful news. Does he?

I have explained this like 100x and you're not getting it. I have said it before, here it is again - knowledge on a subject matter plays a significant role.

YES or NO, isn't it someone within the govt/hospital or someone with security clearance leak that info to him? Was he at hospital to know Chime was ill? Come on, let's use our reasoning mind.

TBH, I'm about to be done with this argument.
Re: SSS Detained Journalist Over Chime's Death Story by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 19, 2012
In the book of manny4life, the true state of health of the governor of a civil service state is a matter of 'state security'. There was no secrecy when far more important people in the scheme of things - castro for instance was sick.

Now we have chime giving us umoru episode 2 and u are yarning opata

Seriously, your hypocrisy takes the cake. Even turai didn't stoop this low. Perhaps if she had yardua would still be sending us communiques via akunyuli to this moment

1 Like

Re: SSS Detained Journalist Over Chime's Death Story by Demdem(m): 7:45pm On Dec 19, 2012
manny4life:

My point is, it's not ONLY those who are critical of the govt BUT on the general scheme of things, it's those with knowledge. YES, the govt will do all its best to protect that information.

And does that make it right? should it be encouraged? what is so special in letting the governed know the true health status of their governor? what security risk does it portend? By the way, this is the Nigerian context here and not the US picture u are trying hard to paint here.

I have explained this like 100x and you're not getting it. I have said it before, here it is again - knowledge on a subject matter plays a significant role.

YES or NO, isn't it someone within the govt/hospital or someone with security clearance leak that info to him? Was he at hospital to know Chime was ill? Come on, let's use our reasoning mind.

Again i state, what the govt did to him is wrong. Its not right and shouldnt be encouraged and our comments shouldnt encourage the govt to restrict peeps right just because they dont want the truth out there. If he is involved in peddling lies, thats a different story entirely but not this.
Re: SSS Detained Journalist Over Chime's Death Story by manny4life(m): 7:45pm On Dec 19, 2012
oyb: In the book of manny4life, the true state of health of the governor of a civil service state is a matter of 'state security'. There was no secrecy when far more important people in the scheme of things - castro for instance was sick.

Now we have chime giving us umoru episode 2 and u are yarning opata

Seriously, your hypocrisy takes the cake. Even turai didn't stoop this low. Perhaps if she had yardua would still be sending us communiques via akunyuli to this moment

You are very funny. If you have nothing to say, please exit, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Fidel nor Chime doesn't add anything to my life, but to me, Chime is more of national symbol of importance than Fidel is because by virtue of being a Nigerian.

I made this stance very clear, even used the U.S. as a prime example, YET, you have a blind eye not to see it... Anyway, I can only pride myself in my hypocrisy, after all, it's opposition like you that will accuse me of such. Eating my sweet rice and drinking my soup...
Re: SSS Detained Journalist Over Chime's Death Story by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 19, 2012
Incompetent SSS. Can they prove Chime is alive?
Re: SSS Detained Journalist Over Chime's Death Story by manny4life(m): 7:52pm On Dec 19, 2012
And does that make it right? should it be encouraged? By the way, this is the Nigerian context here and not the US picture u are trying hard to paint here.

Does it make it right? That's a question for another day, perhaps the courts can help resolve that. However, IMO, it doesn't. In one of my post, I stated that I will want to know if my gov is sick or dead. Nonetheless, obtaining that information through a govt security source and then wanna claim innocence is just absurd. In addition, not only that, but also peddling wrongful lies is just inappropriate... That is my stand.

Again i state, what the govt did to him is wrong. Its not right and shouldnt be encouraged and our comments shouldnt encourage the govt to restrict peeps right just because they dont want the truth out there. If he is involved in peddling lies, thats a different story entirely but not this.

We have different opinions on the issue, harass and threats is common phenom amongst people. Should it be encouraged NO, however, in same vein, journalist that will go through anything, or anybody, they don't mind who they hurt just to get source, is it ethical or should it be encouraged? NO.

Therefore, let's call spade a spade. If Journalist acted rightly to obtain info rather than going through govt source or leaks, then there won't be need for operatives to come at your doorstep.
Re: SSS Detained Journalist Over Chime's Death Story by adconline(m): 8:03pm On Dec 19, 2012
[quote author=manny4life]

Where there no several reports that Gov Chime was dead? Like seriously, are we trying to play naive to the fact that there were several reports of him dieing in India at a certain time My comment was on a broad view and not any particular person per se. I will reiterate again, publishing unconfirmed death reports about a sitting govt official is WRONG. [/quote

You are the one being daft and arrogantly stupid! Can you specifically cite a Punch published article by the said journalist saying something about Chime's death? Do you not know the difference between a BB/FB rumor and newspaper publication? Are u saying that the same journalist started BB/FB rumor about Chime's death as well?
Re: SSS Detained Journalist Over Chime's Death Story by Demdem(m): 8:04pm On Dec 19, 2012
manny4life:

Does it make it right? That's a question for another day, perhaps the courts can help resolve that. However, IMO, it doesn't. In one of my post, I stated that I will want to know if my gov is sick or dead. Nonetheless, obtaining that information through a govt security source and then wanna claim innocence is just absurd. In addition, not only that, but also peddling wrongful lies is just inappropriate... That is my stand.

Bottomline, its not right. This journalist isnt noted for peddling lies so its not applicable to him.

We have different opinions on the issue, harass and threats is common phenom amongst people. Should it be encouraged NO, however, in same vein, journalist that will go through anything, or anybody, they don't mind who they hurt just to get source, is it ethical or should it be encouraged? NO.

How he got his info about Chime's health status isnt the issue especially if no one is even complaining about it. the issue is was it true or not? lets try and streamline our discussion to this journalist in question and not just any random journalist. each profession has its own bad eggs.

Therefore, let's call spade a spade. If Journalist acted rightly to obtain info rather than going through govt source or leaks, then there won't be need for operatives to come at your doorstep.

No law mandates journalists to always source their info from govt, not even an untruthful one like ours. Operatives coming to ur doorstep while doing ur legitimate work and brandishing persons or interest theory to ur face is pure rubbish.

Re: SSS Detained Journalist Over Chime's Death Story by manny4life(m): 8:07pm On Dec 19, 2012
[quote author=adconline][/quote]

You want me to cite reference for you? At least you're on NL, in the NL search field, type some keywords such as Chimes death, Enugu state gov/governor and so on... The search results will convince you. On that note, don't act accuse someone of being daft when you're actually being daft. Even Demdem knew when I clearly stated "in the general scheme of things"?

Btw, my friend, you're so late to the party, grab popcorn and chip and join the party... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: SSS Detained Journalist Over Chime's Death Story by fistonme(m): 8:11pm On Dec 19, 2012
taharqa: 'Unconfirmed' reports indicates that your Dad and Mum just died in an unfortunate ghastly accident along the notorious East-West road. Details later.....

yes accepted as an "unconfirmed" report. If a neighbour reads it in the daily and he happens to be sitting with my dad at the time maybe discussing the state of the nation. I guess you already know what would be his reaction(a big laugh as opposed to when he is far of). The reason being that he has confirmed and know it is to the contrary. Same thing goes when a rational reader reads a story tagged "unconfirmed". It all boils down to the fact that-i am responsible for 'what i say' and not 'what you deduce from what i say'.
Re: SSS Detained Journalist Over Chime's Death Story by manny4life(m): 8:14pm On Dec 19, 2012
Bottomline, its not right. This journalist isnt noted for peddling lies so its not applicable to him.

We may both agree at the "bottom line", but like I insisted, how did he get his source of information?

How he got his info about Chime's health status isnt the issue especially if no one is even complaining about it. the issue is was it true or not? lets try and streamline our discussion to this journalist in question and not just any random journalist. each profession has its own bad eggs.

If the source isn't the issue, then why are operatives after him? Why did they confiscate his computer and phone to search and trace records? Did God come down to tell him or did he get in a vision? Yes, it's true (to the average Nigerian), but to the govt agents, don't you think they will want to deal with the snitch who leaked such details?

I believe we've streamlined our conversation to this journalist in particular - YES, he did nor neither has his reports been lies. Yes I get. Like I said, you cannot eat your cake and have it back, it doesn't work.

If he doesn't wanna be harassed any further, then do things the right way. If you go through backdoor and you say there's no law that prevents it, also keep in mind that when the heat is on, there's no same law that shields you.
Re: SSS Detained Journalist Over Chime's Death Story by Demdem(m): 8:16pm On Dec 19, 2012
fistonme:

yes accepted as an "unconfirmed" report. If a neighbour reads it in the daily and he happens to be sitting with my dad at the time maybe discussing the state of the nation. I guess you already know what would be his reaction(a big laugh as opposed to when he is far of). The reason being that he has confirmed and know it is to the contrary. Same thing goes when a rational reader reads a story tagged "unconfirmed". It all boils down to the fact that-i am responsible for 'what i say' and not 'what you deduce from what i say'.

I admire ur maturity. Infact, u can further take steps to charge such a journalist to court and demand for a a published apology. This is what is expected in sane societies. we will get there with time.

1 Like

Re: SSS Detained Journalist Over Chime's Death Story by manny4life(m): 8:21pm On Dec 19, 2012
No law mandates journalists to always source their info from govt, not even an untruthful one like ours. Operatives coming to ur doorstep while doing ur legitimate work and brandishing persons or interest theory to ur face is pure rubbish.

I never said they need to source it from the govt, you're the one adding that. Ok... if you say so

My point still remains, if journalist wanna obtain information, go about it the right way. Don't go about it backdoor and then claim innocence "doing legitimate work" when someone comes knocking at your door.

Out of context - This was the reason why the U.S. is still contemplating on whether to indict Assanage though his a foreign national.

The idea is the same, if you obtain info backdoor through a "GOVT SECURITY SOURCE" and then claim it as "legitimate", you're really joking.

Keep in mind that NO LAW PROTECTS YOU if found liable for disseminating sensitive information "though accurate" to the public.
Re: SSS Detained Journalist Over Chime's Death Story by adconline(m): 8:21pm On Dec 19, 2012
manny4life:

You want me to cite reference for you? At least you're on NL, in the NL search field, type some keywords such as Chimes death, Enugu state gov/governor and so on... The search results will convince you. On that note, don't act accuse someone of being daft when you're actually being daft. Even Demdem knew when I clearly stated "in the general scheme of things"?

Btw, my friend, you're so late to the party, grab popcorn and chip and join the party... grin grin grin grin grin

You have failed to link the Journalist with any mention of Chime's death . There u go again typing without researching or reasoning. The onus is on you to substantiate your claim. Maybe you are one of the said thugs...

Journalists always protect their sources.. Some exception might apply in some national security and treasonable cases and THIS CASE does not fall under any of these.

1 Like

Re: SSS Detained Journalist Over Chime's Death Story by Demdem(m): 8:27pm On Dec 19, 2012
manny4life:

We may both agree at the "bottom line", but like I insisted, how did he get his source of information?

if the govt feels he got it illegally, then charge him to court instead and let him face the law. In the absence of that he got his info the same way journalists gets their info.

If the source isn't the issue, then why are operatives after him? Why did they confiscate his computer and phone to search and trace records? Did God come down to tell him or did he get in a vision? Yes, it's true (to the average Nigerian), but to the govt agents, don't you think they will want to deal with the snitch who leaked such details?

and at the end of the day what did they acheived? why is the govt particular about the source when the story itself is true. Only a dictatorial govt that swells in lies and propanganda does such and shouldnt be found in a democratic setting. The story itself isnt of any security risk.
besides, because his wares were searched doesnt mean they were looking for his source (only a daft journalist will leave such an info hanging), they could even be looking for future news info from him

I believe we've streamlined our conversation to this journalist in particular - YES, he did nor neither has his reports been lies. Yes I get. Like I said, you cannot eat your cake and have it back, it doesn't work.

If he doesn't wanna be harassed any further, then do things the right way. If you go through backdoor and you say there's no law that prevents it, also keep in mind that when the heat is on, there's no same law that shields you.

He got his info without breaking any "journalistic" code of conducts. That cant be termed backdoor. The other day hen the retardeen was on air he as challenging the journalists questioning him that they should know the answers being posed at him. The journalist did nothing wrong within the books and his harrasement should be condemned by all and sundry.
Re: SSS Detained Journalist Over Chime's Death Story by manny4life(m): 8:27pm On Dec 19, 2012
adconline:

You have failed to link the Journalist with any mention of Chime's death . There u go again typing without researching or reasoning. The onus is on you to substantiate your claim. Maybe you are one of the said thugs...

Mr., you can either join the party or leave it.

Perhaps, read Demdem questions and replies including the one he asked us to focus on the journalist at hand. I expected that you would have done that by now, but NO, you rush quickly to start insulting me.

Now, for the record, like I explained to Demdem, my first comment was on a general scheme, however, after we streamlined to this particular journalist. I made it very clear, though his reports may not be lies, he wanted to know why they're after him. There's no where in my post did I say "THIS JOURNALIST WROTE DEATH NEWS ABOUT CHIME". PLEASE READ.

Again, if you cannot read from pg 1, please quit typing your stuff, I will only ignore you.
Re: SSS Detained Journalist Over Chime's Death Story by fistonme(m): 8:28pm On Dec 19, 2012
Quoting MANNY4LIFE-"Fidel nor Chime doesn't add anything to my life, but to me, Chime is more of national symbol of importance than Fidel is because by virtue of being a Nigerian".

Do you believe all humans are equal and should be treated as such. Maybe you are a proponent of the Animal farm premise- All animal are equal but some are more equal than others. You appear to be racially cum ethnocentrically personified. Perhaps you reside in the states or in diaspora, please do youself a favour dont complain of racial profiling if treated as such.

1 Like

Re: SSS Detained Journalist Over Chime's Death Story by emmatok(m): 8:31pm On Dec 19, 2012
@MANNY4LIFE,

A lot things are accepted in journalism, like reporting unconfirmed new, getting info from anonymous sources.
What those guy did was wrong,
The state can sue if they are wronged.
But harassment is bad.

1 Like

Re: SSS Detained Journalist Over Chime's Death Story by manny4life(m): 8:31pm On Dec 19, 2012
Journalists always protect their sources.. Some exception might apply in some national security and treasonable cases and THIS CASE does not fall under any of these.

Perhaps, you're part of the classification committee who classifies security matters to know what's of national security or not. Bottom line, security information is still what it is. There was a reason why it's "classified" either confidential, secret or top secret. The ONLY ONE THING I KNOW is to have access to either compartment, you must have "need to know" basis. Whether national security or not, sensitive information is what it is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Millitary Please Come And Take Over Before Its Messed Up Completely / Ekiti State Nulge Begins Indefinite Strike August 23. / Enugu: Why We Should Pray For Senator Hyde Onuaguluchi - Comrade Emma Udemezue J

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.