Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,689 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

Trip: Abuja - Enugu & Anambra, With My 605 V6 (1500 Km) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Trip: Abuja - Enugu & Anambra, With My 605 V6 (1500 Km) (22529 Views)

Car Vibrates At Above 100 Km/ph / Trip From Abuja To Enugu & Anambra With My 505 V6 (1,505 Km/935 Miles) / The Journey With My Peugeot 605 V6 On Abuja - Enugu Highway On 30/12/2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trip: Abuja - Enugu & Anambra, With My 605 V6 (1500 Km) by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:51pm On Dec 19, 2012
Etumgbe: if to say u carry machine(solid car) u for no get time for all these pictures and stories.
by their comments u shall know them (kids)

4 Likes

Re: Trip: Abuja - Enugu & Anambra, With My 605 V6 (1500 Km) by ekwynwa: 8:01pm On Dec 19, 2012
Ucheosefoh: by their comments u shall know them (kids)
. GBAM
Re: Trip: Abuja - Enugu & Anambra, With My 605 V6 (1500 Km) by BTT(m): 8:03pm On Dec 19, 2012
Ok,

Lions are very interesting drives. I understand the lure to share the excitement. I drive a 207 too and travel a lot. Maybe I will also take poorshots when next I travel. I also own a v6 1997 Japmobile (Infiniti Qx4), with which I just came in (to Lag)from Minna last week. I can imagine the beauty of a Pug on v6.

Lightly, your posts are usually very big, so my imagination was that you are a giant until I saw your humble picture. Ehn ehn, that your shoe, na how much you call am again?

2 Likes

Re: Trip: Abuja - Enugu & Anambra, With My 605 V6 (1500 Km) by Ikenna351(m): 8:10pm On Dec 19, 2012
Hmm!

Am not surprised what we have degenerated to, after reading some of the post here. I do know my intelligence wasnt that low when i was growing up.

I dont pity those people that made hate comments here, simply because they cant decipher what this thread is all about. My pity goes to people you share the same blood with, that calls you brother, sister, daughter or son. Those are the ones i pity, not you. Because a mad man doesnt know he is mad.

Ikenna.

1 Like

Re: Trip: Abuja - Enugu & Anambra, With My 605 V6 (1500 Km) by dotna(m): 8:11pm On Dec 19, 2012
Ikenna ......... I'm your biggest fan
Re: Trip: Abuja - Enugu & Anambra, With My 605 V6 (1500 Km) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 19, 2012
fried-rice:

why must you you lay emphasis on the 605? trying to play goody goody.
You dont always need to read an extra meaning to simple statements.

Because you seemed to have an issue with it. I'm trying to remind you of what the thread's about. If a '93 Peugeot 605 really bothers you that much, why did you choose to click on the thread, when the title left no doubt as to the contents?

As for me "trying" to play goody goody, not my style. I'm an auto enthusiast, so I'm always interested, regardless of the age. And just so you know, I also run a 1995 Audi A4 Quattro, which is older than lots of cars on Nairaland. I'm not a registration plate snob - if it has an engine, transmission and a minimum of 4 wheels, it will interest me.

1 Like

Re: Trip: Abuja - Enugu & Anambra, With My 605 V6 (1500 Km) by Ikenna351(m): 8:17pm On Dec 19, 2012
fried-rice:
Brother, you need to learn from spyder90 a fellow nairalander
what photo journalism is about. You spent the whole day traveling from Abuja to Enugu
and you have only 4 very uninteresting pictures to show for it. who's interested in seeing your 1993 Peugeot 605?

Let me make it easy for you. Its 1990 605 V6, not even 1993.

In fact, let me make it easier for you. I love my main car, my BABY, my 1987 Peugeot 505 V6, more than the 1990 605 V6. Happy now? Do you think i bought those two old Lions to impress you? Since when do you determine my happiness or my needs for me?

Ikenna.

11 Likes

Re: Trip: Abuja - Enugu & Anambra, With My 605 V6 (1500 Km) by Ikenna351(m): 8:32pm On Dec 19, 2012
holly-pagan:
Na wao hunger dey dis guy for body see as him stomach flat with his chop stick shoe wey dey shine like mirrow poster i hall u

Every night and morning, i look up and thank my God for making and keeping me the way i look. A lot of people are doing everything in their power to have a flat stomach like mine. I love my body stature, more than you can imagine.

Ikenna.

6 Likes

Re: Trip: Abuja - Enugu & Anambra, With My 605 V6 (1500 Km) by Ikenna351(m): 8:39pm On Dec 19, 2012
For those who are so much interested in that shoe i was wearing. It was actually a gift from my kid sister in Uk, Coventry to be precised. So, happy now?

Ikenna.

4 Likes

Re: Trip: Abuja - Enugu & Anambra, With My 605 V6 (1500 Km) by Tstark(m): 9:04pm On Dec 19, 2012
Ikenna351: For those who are so much interested in that shoe i was wearing, it wasnt purchased in Nigeria. It was actually a gift from my kid sister in Uk, Coventry in particular. So, happy now?

Ikenna.

Ikenna you dont need to answer these ignorant fools, most of them dont understand what a car enthusiast is and the others are just jealous.
Re: Trip: Abuja - Enugu & Anambra, With My 605 V6 (1500 Km) by juman(m): 9:07pm On Dec 19, 2012
emilyone: Ajala travel! grin

Ajala travel all over the world. grin
Re: Trip: Abuja - Enugu & Anambra, With My 605 V6 (1500 Km) by Ammyng(f): 9:10pm On Dec 19, 2012
Nice motor car grin
Re: Trip: Abuja - Enugu & Anambra, With My 605 V6 (1500 Km) by achi4u(m): 9:28pm On Dec 19, 2012
ikenna i like ur way and humility.
Re: Trip: Abuja - Enugu & Anambra, With My 605 V6 (1500 Km) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 19, 2012
Ikenna351:

Every night and morning, i look up and thank my God for making and keeping me the way i look. A lot of people are doing everything in their power to have a flat stomach like mine. I love my body stature, more than you can imagine.

Ikenna.

You are probably the most humble man i have ever come across. Honestly, you are on your way to be a great man. That is my prayer for you smiley

2 Likes

Re: Trip: Abuja - Enugu & Anambra, With My 605 V6 (1500 Km) by Ammyng(f): 9:41pm On Dec 19, 2012
Ikenna351: Hmm!

Am not surprised what we have degenerated to, after reading some of the post here. I do know my intelligence wasnt that low when i was growing up.

I dont pity those people that made hate comments here, simply because they cant decipher what this thread is all about. My pity goes to people you share the same blood with, that calls you brother, sister, daughter or son. Those are the ones i pity, not you. Because a mad man doesnt know he is mad.

Ikenna.

Wise saying" Roger wink

1 Like

Re: Trip: Abuja - Enugu & Anambra, With My 605 V6 (1500 Km) by akpomeme(m): 9:41pm On Dec 19, 2012
fried-rice:
what photo journalism is about. You spent the whole day traveling from Abuja to Enugu
and you have only 4 very uninteresting pictures to show for it. who's interested in seeing your 1993 Peugeot 605?

You are a saddist and an ignorant son of a gun ... You have lost sight of what is important. May a poor man's dog with disease bite your mouth. You have lost a sense of direction and a sense of what really matters. You are a disgrace to your generation and obviously your parents have done a very bad job at bringing you up. You are an embarassment to your roots and people who know you.

1 Like

Re: Trip: Abuja - Enugu & Anambra, With My 605 V6 (1500 Km) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 19, 2012
Great pictures ikenna. And heartwarming. You are a great man, just like Udeme.
Don't mind the 'haters'. They just teasing grin
Gotta admit their posts and your replies are kinda grimly hilarious though!
Looking forward to your next photo trip.

Boboyekini grin
Re: Trip: Abuja - Enugu & Anambra, With My 605 V6 (1500 Km) by c33b33(m): 9:43pm On Dec 19, 2012
fried-rice:
hahaha!you be real fried rice...
Re: Trip: Abuja - Enugu & Anambra, With My 605 V6 (1500 Km) by akpomeme(m): 9:54pm On Dec 19, 2012
What I got out of this post are as follows:
1. Endearing spirit of travelers in Nigeria even in the face of hardship.
2. A half filled glass rather than a half empty mind set of the poster who in the face of challenges looked out for solutions than wallow in self pity or blame God or others for his misfortune.
3. A thankful heart who still found time to worship God.
4. A diligent man whose attitude in life will take him nautical miles farther than his contemporaries
5. A mind that is contented is a mind that is free of crime and not easily manipulated into questionable means of achieving goals.
Please keep it up Mr. Ikenna, you are duly bookmarked.

4 Likes

Re: Trip: Abuja - Enugu & Anambra, With My 605 V6 (1500 Km) by mikron(m): 10:05pm On Dec 19, 2012
nice pixs. and i love ur road trip
Re: Trip: Abuja - Enugu & Anambra, With My 605 V6 (1500 Km) by juman(m): 10:43pm On Dec 19, 2012
Thank God he was not kidnapped. grin grin
Re: Trip: Abuja - Enugu & Anambra, With My 605 V6 (1500 Km) by Vincent41(m): 11:00pm On Dec 19, 2012
Ikenna351: So, there you have it!

Now, I have another trip to East to do next week, for the Xmas holiday. But then, am yet to choose which car to use for the trip. Am in love with two women but dont know which one to choose! Lol!

But am strongly thinking doing it with my BABY!, the Peugeot 505 V6. I love its character when in action on highway.

@ t-die,
Yes, am travelling to East for this Xmas holiday. Will document the trip with pictures as well.

Ikenna.
Re: Trip: Abuja - Enugu & Anambra, With My 605 V6 (1500 Km) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 19, 2012
fried-rice:

why must you you lay emphasis on the 605? trying to play goody goody.
You dont always need to read an extra meaning to simple statements.
shut up your mouth. You had better go to some other sections where your foolis shness won't be easily spotted.
Re: Trip: Abuja - Enugu & Anambra, With My 605 V6 (1500 Km) by MOBBDEEP: 11:06pm On Dec 19, 2012
Una no go wound me with laughter from crossfire of 'yabis'.
From Freecocoa's lampoon of shoe to the intercourse between Siena, Etumgbe, CrazyMan et cetera.
@ OP, kudos to you for your ingenuity & benevolence.
Thank God too say dem never touch your land.
Well-done.
Re: Trip: Abuja - Enugu & Anambra, With My 605 V6 (1500 Km) by aryzgreat: 11:26pm On Dec 19, 2012
Nice one Ikenna my childhood friend at Awka. For those that do not know ikenna in the auto section, they are the ones denigrating his car. Ikenna has been a fan of peugeot ryt from when we were in secondary school, i schooled with him at st patricks cathedral school awka A.K.A udoka, i know him very well, he painted Awka black and white with his Dad's white 504 GL during our secondary school days, so am not suprised he has two lions in his garage wot some people consider old vehicles. Ikenna was telling us in another thread he wanted to upgrade to 406 V6 and possibly sale his 605 since he love the 505 v6 so much but the love of the 605 has not let him dispose it. Am sure some of u don't know ikenna's background, he is a legal fellow though humble but very intelligent in auto mechanics that atimes i wonder y he didnt read auto engineering. He analyses auto repairs with so much understanding that i marvel at his intelligence.

Ikenna sorry for doing a little autobio on u but just to clear some wrong notion about u. Kudos on ur trip as i eagerly awaits ur next trip thread to east, i will also be in awka on 24th so i will take some pictures of my trip frm lagos to awka and back.

Weldone bro

3 Likes

Re: Trip: Abuja - Enugu & Anambra, With My 605 V6 (1500 Km) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 19, 2012
freecocoa: OP I love that your eyeglass and shoe.

Please what's the name of the shoe? I want to buy it for my father in-law
undecided.

Nice pishures btw.
No wonder you are so daft, guess your brains melted into your thighs and b oobs while growing up. Finally, you are able to write a paragraph that makes complete sense but the vainness is just so appalling. Once again you succeeded in rubbing your daftness all over me.

1 Like

Re: Trip: Abuja - Enugu & Anambra, With My 605 V6 (1500 Km) by SuyaEater(m): 11:37pm On Dec 19, 2012
Instead of this fool to take pictures of the cities and surroundings ....he takes pictures of his useless car
Re: Trip: Abuja - Enugu & Anambra, With My 605 V6 (1500 Km) by FindOut(m): 11:40pm On Dec 19, 2012
Great thread!!!! Would love to see more of this. Oga Ikenna, Weldone!!! smiley

Immature kids & unintelligent adults, please whenever you see a serious thread like this, do yourself a favour and stay out. Yes we know we are not paying for your internet subscription but "It is better to keep quiet and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt".

2 Likes

Re: Trip: Abuja - Enugu & Anambra, With My 605 V6 (1500 Km) by aryzgreat: 11:42pm On Dec 19, 2012
SuyaEater: Instead of this fool to take pictures of the cities and surroundings ....he takes pictures of his useless car

u must be an animal dat escaped from d zoo.
Re: Trip: Abuja - Enugu & Anambra, With My 605 V6 (1500 Km) by Osama10(m): 11:47pm On Dec 19, 2012
Most people are so impossible,Personally I love road trips so much.

Keep it up ikenna, hope to emulate you someday.
Re: Trip: Abuja - Enugu & Anambra, With My 605 V6 (1500 Km) by tdie: 12:07am On Dec 20, 2012
Abeg carry on Ikenna;
The foolishness of some NLers is just too mind boggling...
Kinda reminds me of my thread... Though ikenna you blocked my most eloquent replies-lol
Mr friedrice go back to the kitchen where you belong. Run along to your politics section and discuss politics-cars aint obviously your thing....
For the other folks who think driving a 2013 car is the best, I can only say "Different strokes for different folks". Those of us who like and drive old cars are not necessarily poor; and even if we are, so what....??
Make una go hug transformer (for America where power go surely dey) if una no like the thread, and are yet still dropping silly replies...
Re: Trip: Abuja - Enugu & Anambra, With My 605 V6 (1500 Km) by anitank(f): 12:10am On Dec 20, 2012
Ikenna351:
DAY 4 (JOURNEY BACK TO ABUJA)

Well, I woke up early the next day, Easter Monday, prepared and started heading to Abuja, at 6:15am

About 3 hours into the journey, i took a pic while driving (Pic attached). It was in Kogi state, before Lokoja.

Ikenna.
Thank God for journey mercies. My fiance died on this same road on his way to Abuja february 17th this year cry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Futuristic Mobile Food Truck Requires Less Human Intervention / Recovered Vehicle In A Police Station In Port-Harcourt. Photos / Where's Your Car From? Automobile, And Their Origins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.