Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Teachers Needed: New Covenant American School International Cotonou - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Teachers Needed: New Covenant American School International Cotonou (3559 Views)

Vacancies At Covenant University Construction Agency / Customer Relation Officers Needed(new) / Teachers Needed: New Covenant American School International Cotonou (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teachers Needed: New Covenant American School International Cotonou by favored4real: 3:17pm On Dec 19, 2012
Teachers are needed at New Covenant American School International, Cotonou. New Covenant American School International runs programs from Creche to Grade 12. If you are a Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Mathematics teacher and you do not mind relocating to Cotonou, Republic of Benin, you may apply. You may learn more about the school by visiting their website @: http://www.ncasi.net

Send your CV to their email: [email]info@ncasi.net[/email]. Make sure you include your current contact information.
Re: Teachers Needed: New Covenant American School International Cotonou by olasquare: 3:36pm On Dec 19, 2012
favored4real: Teachers are needed at New Covenant American School International, Cotonou. New Covenant American School International runs programs from Creche to Grade 12. If you are a Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Mathematics teacher and you do not mind relocating to Cotonou, Republic of Benin, you may apply. You may learn more about the school by visiting their website @: http://www.ncasi.net

Send your CV to their email: [email]info@ncasi.net[/email]. Make sure you include your current contact information.

hello.
I well understand the need of your school hence the message you sent out to interested readers...well am Lanre shoyemi. am not really any of those teachers you aim to have their CV but am an ICT facilitator and administrator. I run a company here in Nigeria....and we are into Laptop and desktop sales and supply.... for companies and schools and we also establish networking of the systems... we felt probably we could have something to come into useful need like computer teaching or supply....

Thanks
oladixton@yahoo.co.uk
dixton2010@gmail.com
Re: Teachers Needed: New Covenant American School International Cotonou by kusadeEsther(f): 3:40pm On Dec 19, 2012
Am from cotonou,living @ Abeokuta,I have N.C.E result contant me on email- sade_esther2013@yahoo.com
Re: Teachers Needed: New Covenant American School International Cotonou by assalaamat(m): 4:13pm On Dec 19, 2012
it's a pity that my subject, accounts is not listed but,anyway i have hnd in accountancy and i'm very much ready to relocate to cotonou,you can contact me via akeemalao@ymail.com or 07067374959

(1) (Reply)

Naijtelcom Training / Anyone Received A Job Invite Mail From Tizeti Network Limited. / Fitness Instructors (male & Female) Needed In A World-class Gym

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.