Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,166 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

A Married Man I'm In Love With Has Proposed To Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Married Man I'm In Love With Has Proposed To Me (5523 Views)

He Proposed To Me But I Have Someone Else / My Military Officer Friend Proposed To His Lawyer Girlfriend / Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Married Man I'm In Love With Has Proposed To Me by onomen: 9:08pm On Feb 18, 2008
Pls advice me
Re: A Married Man I'm In Love With Has Proposed To Me by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 24, 2008
girlie,now that is suicide you are contemplating,having to rob another woman of her joy!the fact that you are even going out with the guy in question is impossible to take!take this adageseriously-that you do unto others what you would like them to do to you!
Re: A Married Man I'm In Love With Has Proposed To Me by Seun(m): 10:16am On Feb 24, 2008
How do you know he won't propose to another woman behind your back later?
Re: A Married Man I'm In Love With Has Proposed To Me by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 24, 2008
@ poster
mumu,keep deceiving urself.
lots of single guys out there ,
na married man propose to u'
for ur info,ur just another playtoy in his basket. sad
Re: A Married Man I'm In Love With Has Proposed To Me by Finecat(m): 12:51pm On Feb 24, 2008
@Poster

What makes you think he will not do to you what he's doing to his wife now. The thought of you knowing that he is married and you still going out with him is very repugnant. That's what i call a step away from a bad girl to a prostitutes. I bet your doing it for the money huh? cool
Re: A Married Man I'm In Love With Has Proposed To Me by amsky(m): 2:08pm On Feb 24, 2008
@ poster

What on earth are you doing with another woman's husband? Are you not ashamed? Have you not heard that the broom used in sweeping the first wife away is on the roof waiting to do same to the next wife? And to imagine that you are the one doing the sweeping.

Please you better retrace your steps if you want to be happy.Firstly you had no business whatsoever in another woman's home. Second and following, it is totally wrong morally and otherwise to date a married man, not to talk of being '' in love'' with him.

There are lots of decent single men out there. What did you see in a married man? How would you feel if you are the one in these shoes?

YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF .What advice do you now want? You have caused a fellow woman such pain and you come here to ask questions. angry   Be careful,lest your future home be broken just as you have broken this.
Re: A Married Man I'm In Love With Has Proposed To Me by Nwaka77: 5:38am On Feb 25, 2008
What advice do you need? could you not find someone single? what goes around, comes around angry
Re: A Married Man I'm In Love With Has Proposed To Me by iice(f): 7:55am On Feb 25, 2008

What advice do you need?

Was gonna ask the same thing
Re: A Married Man I'm In Love With Has Proposed To Me by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 25, 2008
er. . .will the guy do the polygamous thing, or the serial mongamous thing?
Re: A Married Man I'm In Love With Has Proposed To Me by LAMBOGUINE: 12:18pm On Feb 25, 2008
Haba!!! girlie yi, must u go out with a married man that has a wife at home, if at all u are goiing out with a man that has a wife at home must u get married to a married man again, ole olojukokoro ni e, u better look for your own man. Yoruba proverb says that "ohun ti a ki nje, a ki n fi run mu" i.e what we are not going to eat we dont need to smell it with the nose. Apart from this, can you allow another woman to marry your legalise husband. Think about this omoge.
Re: A Married Man I'm In Love With Has Proposed To Me by efuah(f): 12:35pm On Feb 25, 2008
onomen:

Please advice me
If u have tired legs, borrow mine to run as fast as u can. . . farrrrrrrrr away from someone's husband!!!
Re: A Married Man I'm In Love With Has Proposed To Me by Easybaby(f): 1:35pm On Feb 25, 2008
marry him now tongue tongue tongue
Re: A Married Man I'm In Love With Has Proposed To Me by larekey(m): 2:08pm On Feb 25, 2008
what goes around comes around and like they say whatever u give u will receive in a thousand folds so get ready for something like this to happen to u.
u are a very stupid girl very stupid b'cos u have the audacity to come here and tell us u've been bonking a married man someone that is already committed to anoda person may God punish u very much for jeopardising someone else's marriage, agent of satan.
go ahead and marry him and sentence yourselve to a life of doom and shame b'cos i can assure u God will punish the life out of u.
fool
Re: A Married Man I'm In Love With Has Proposed To Me by larekey(m): 2:10pm On Feb 25, 2008
ADDENDUM:
if u don't stop what u are doing u will die a miserable death let me tell u why that will happen the spirit of that poor innocent woman will(is) cry(ing) out to God for vengenance and u will meet your waterloo. so keep up the good work u and every other Ashewo out there.
Re: A Married Man I'm In Love With Has Proposed To Me by zheroes(m): 2:21pm On Feb 25, 2008
@ poster,
this is definitely your first post on N/land, its obviously a serious matter, am sorry i have no advice for you.
Re: A Married Man I'm In Love With Has Proposed To Me by stalker(f): 2:27pm On Feb 25, 2008
what were u doin with a married man in the first place cos i am sure he did not just meet u on the street and asked u to marry him. After playing around with another woman's husband u come to nairaland to ask for advice. U should be very ashamed to even think about starting this thread. angry angry
Re: A Married Man I'm In Love With Has Proposed To Me by Delta007(m): 4:12pm On Feb 25, 2008
Abeg, tell him yes make we come chop rice.
Re: A Married Man I'm In Love With Has Proposed To Me by Frando29(m): 4:15pm On Feb 25, 2008
It's already too bad as it is. If you know what is good for you, run away fast before something very bad happens to you. If u don't know the meaning of Adultery, look it up in da dictionary.
Re: A Married Man I'm In Love With Has Proposed To Me by cuddly(f): 4:32pm On Feb 25, 2008
What goes around comes around, you wanna snatch someone else man, lol, I no pity you o, Be warned! He may like you just for now, his home and family is a top priority too, the outcome will not be rosy.
Re: A Married Man I'm In Love With Has Proposed To Me by Busta(f): 4:47pm On Feb 25, 2008
accept it and be his wife#2

more junior wives to come after u!
Re: A Married Man I'm In Love With Has Proposed To Me by tkb417(m): 5:39pm On Feb 25, 2008
are you saying there are no single guys that are chasing u?
lawd have mercies!!

You need help
Re: A Married Man I'm In Love With Has Proposed To Me by Usiola(m): 7:49pm On Feb 26, 2008
If the wife has a gun and is tempermental, remember to tell your friends where u want to be buried
Re: A Married Man I'm In Love With Has Proposed To Me by NaJaHaJe(f): 7:54pm On Feb 26, 2008
singing very loudly . . . . . .  . who let the dogs out . . . . WOFF!   WOFF!!  WOFF!!!  WOFF!!!!  WOFF!!!!!

@poster

you're smelling anoda woman's ynash  long hisssssssssssssssssssssss stupendous intete!!!!!!
Re: A Married Man I'm In Love With Has Proposed To Me by RDynamite(f): 8:09pm On Feb 26, 2008
If you love him and he loves you enough to propose to you then marry him. Pray that his wife is my kind of person. Nkita ala
Re: A Married Man I'm In Love With Has Proposed To Me by TOYOSI20(f): 8:12pm On Feb 26, 2008
@Poster

"A married man u love",

Go ahead and accept his proposal, since u feel he is the only one out there for u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tongue

You probably do not feel u deserve any better, *Inferiority complex*
Re: A Married Man I'm In Love With Has Proposed To Me by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 26, 2008
A married man has proposed to you? shocked

So, does he intend to commit bigamy, by marrying you too? undecided
Re: A Married Man I'm In Love With Has Proposed To Me by Encomium(m): 8:32pm On Feb 26, 2008
You made the greatest mistake by going out with a married man in the first place talkless of proposing to you. Surely, you need deliverance and may God forgive you of your sins.
Re: A Married Man I'm In Love With Has Proposed To Me by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 26, 2008
Siena:

A married man has proposed to you? shocked

So, does he intend to commit bigamy, by marrying you too? undecided

hi sweetheart!! where have u been? i've looked all over nairaland for you.
Re: A Married Man I'm In Love With Has Proposed To Me by Busta(f): 8:33pm On Feb 26, 2008
Leave the married man alone and find ursef someone that is for u and u alone
Re: A Married Man I'm In Love With Has Proposed To Me by ifyalways(f): 8:37pm On Feb 26, 2008
@Onome run as you have never done b4.
there are lots of single men out there.You and even your whole village cannot stand the wrath of the wife if and when she finds out.RUN RUN RUN !
Re: A Married Man I'm In Love With Has Proposed To Me by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 26, 2008
and thread starter go dey rejoice say man don propose to her. no go look for ur own.

eririfurafu
Re: A Married Man I'm In Love With Has Proposed To Me by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 26, 2008
iceblue:

hi sweetheart!! where have u been? i've looked all over nairaland for you.

Been pretty busy, thought Nairaland was becoming a major distraction.

But all priorities sorted out now, thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Easily Get Any Girl For A Hot Sex Everyday / Backside View Of My Girlfriend "Hot Or Not"lol / All Ladies Will Answer “no” To This Question......please Caption This Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.