Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,521 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

How To Choose My Wife To Be Among These Three Ladies. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Choose My Wife To Be Among These Three Ladies. (4952 Views)

Of These Three Ladies,who Do You Think Is A Wife Material? / Who Among The Three Ladies Got the best ukwu? / What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Choose My Wife To Be Among These Three Ladies. by divinelove(m): 3:10pm On Dec 23, 2012
Dyt:

And dere is a huge BUT which is
He simply loves d 1st

marriage shld b built on substance nt just love
Re: How To Choose My Wife To Be Among These Three Ladies. by sexyeyes2012: 5:26pm On Dec 23, 2012
None. Once u meet Mrs Right, u won't have any doubts
Re: How To Choose My Wife To Be Among These Three Ladies. by bolof2000(m): 3:07pm On Dec 27, 2012
Ok! IS all getting weird. The first lady and I have resolved all the issues.the second is difficult to break away from as she is even ready to get down with me(Which i keep avoiding because i do not want to hurt her).
Now,i want to stay away from the second and the third since is the first i sincerely love and we have resolved most of the issues we have been having for the past three months.How do i separate from these two other ladies without hurting their feelings?
Re: How To Choose My Wife To Be Among These Three Ladies. by 2sexy(m): 3:36pm On Dec 27, 2012
bolof2000: Ok! IS all getting weird. The first lady and I have resolved all the issues.the second is difficult to break away from as she is even ready to get down with me(Which i keep avoiding because i do not want to hurt her).
Now,i want to stay away from the second and the third since is the first i sincerely love and we have resolved most of the issues we have been having for the past three months.How do i separate from these two other ladies without hurting their feelings?
You are a dead meat if u go for the first. period!
Re: How To Choose My Wife To Be Among These Three Ladies. by DollyParton1(f): 4:15pm On Dec 27, 2012
bolof2000: Ok! IS all getting weird. The first lady and I have resolved all the issues.the second is difficult to break away from as she is even ready to get down with me(Which i keep avoiding because i do not want to hurt her).

You are done.
This is the same girl u had or probably still have trust issue with. And you resolved it overnight? Trust if broken is really difficult to restore. So you saying you have resolved the issues u are having with each other which means there is probably not gonna be trust issues in the future. If thats the case, then congrats, na to buy aso-ebi remain. If not, trust me, u go nearly run mental when u get married and start having trust issues again.

As for girl number 2, whatever you decide to do with her, do not sleep with her until u marry her, to save yourself the obligation of having to marry her, cos she will use that on u if u decide to go for lady1 . You do not need that drama now.

And as per Lady3,it doesn't necessary mean she is desperate. You need to take time to study her very well. See if she is generally generous or she is just generous to you alone. See if you find any faults in her aside from the desperate traits you think she has. She might probably be a strong backbone for you when u get married. One of those ladies who will stand by you tru it all.

Bottom line, be sure to know their flaws and pluses, before u let them go. And forget love, by the time the first girl show you pepper, that love go comot for ur eyes, u go see road well. A 23 year old should be matured enough by now. People get married at the age of 24 now,if she never mature now, na when she wan mature?
Re: How To Choose My Wife To Be Among These Three Ladies. by 2sexy(m): 5:01pm On Dec 27, 2012
^ ^^^The guy na BIG mumu... just dont come here to complain cos na d fufu wey hammattan do hit for 7days I go take break ur head. angry

1 Like

Re: How To Choose My Wife To Be Among These Three Ladies. by DollyParton1(f): 5:08pm On Dec 27, 2012
^^^^
grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Choose My Wife To Be Among These Three Ladies. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 27, 2012
Bro toss a coin.
Re: How To Choose My Wife To Be Among These Three Ladies. by tpia5: 5:03pm On Nov 16, 2013
update?

or did you start over with another 4 ladies.
Re: How To Choose My Wife To Be Among These Three Ladies. by Tonalphs(f): 9:21pm On Nov 16, 2013
Evy1's sayin u shud go 4 d 2nd gal. Wat bout d sayin dat d devil u kno is beta dan d angel u dont kno. I fink ur nt ready yet cos if u ar, u wont b havin back up chics.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sometymes Beauty Is A Burden.......... / The Thrill In Breaking A Girls Heart / Ladies,when Did U Have Your First Boyfriend????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.