Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Of These Three Ladies,who Do You Think Is A Wife Material? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Of These Three Ladies,who Do You Think Is A Wife Material? (2785 Views)

Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" / My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. / Who Among The Three Ladies Got the best ukwu? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Of These Three Ladies,who Do You Think Is A Wife Material? by valkaka(m): 9:56pm On Jan 08, 2016
This is just a photo fun post.. Let us know your choice and other thoughts..

1 Like

Re: Of These Three Ladies,who Do You Think Is A Wife Material? by Ajinoride(m): 9:57pm On Jan 08, 2016
valkaka:

This is just a photo fun post.. Let us know your choice and other thoughts..
I guess the first girl on the right is a lot better.
wow! I just took out my bae for a cool night out.
and am first to comment. guess this is my year guys
Re: Of These Three Ladies,who Do You Think Is A Wife Material? by Phikom(m): 9:59pm On Jan 08, 2016
d one in d middle...
Re: Of These Three Ladies,who Do You Think Is A Wife Material? by talktonase(m): 10:00pm On Jan 08, 2016
Sometimes it is not by picture oh and some ladies think by staying indoors and not goiin out will make them a wife material,nah those ones I dey refer to as 'house hoe' there ashawo waka nah neighbour to neighbour!

1 Like

Re: Of These Three Ladies,who Do You Think Is A Wife Material? by redcliff: 10:03pm On Jan 08, 2016
talktonase:
Sometimes it is not by picture oh and some ladies think by staying indoors and not goiin out will make them a wife material,nah those ones I dey refer to as 'house hoe' there ashawo waka nah neighbour to neighbour!

grin grin grin
Re: Of These Three Ladies,who Do You Think Is A Wife Material? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 08, 2016
Yorubas have a saying that goes thus; agutan ti o ba ba Aja rin, Igbe lo ma je gbeyin which means the sheep that follows the dog would eventually eat shit. Birds of the same feather flock together. These are not wife materials. I would only say that the one with the leopard skin dress on the right is hot.

1 Like

Re: Of These Three Ladies,who Do You Think Is A Wife Material? by obiorathesubtle: 10:26pm On Jan 08, 2016
The people in the photo from left to right

(Left)Naughtnaughty
(Middle)sinaj
(Right)sickstars
Re: Of These Three Ladies,who Do You Think Is A Wife Material? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 08, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

(Left)Naughtnaughty

(Middle)sinaj

(Right)sickstars

shocked shocked shocked shocked av u seen d back of d dress biko o
Re: Of These Three Ladies,who Do You Think Is A Wife Material? by kingstylo01(m): 10:28pm On Jan 08, 2016
Every single dress was a hit, back to back, from show me your back to spaghetti to buttpad. Still no wife material. Fuucclk that shii.t!!! Iyalaya hoes ain't loyal!!! baby mama ti take over.

if you want 12yards wife material, come get it! tongue

Re: Of These Three Ladies,who Do You Think Is A Wife Material? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 08, 2016
All of dem.

Marry then divorce
Re: Of These Three Ladies,who Do You Think Is A Wife Material? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 08, 2016
NONE!

1 Like

Re: Of These Three Ladies,who Do You Think Is A Wife Material? by obiorathesubtle: 10:36pm On Jan 08, 2016
sickstars:

shocked shocked shocked shocked av u seen d back of d dress biko o
no.. Why you ask? Are you afraid of having big yansh grin

Something tells me you're a tomboy.. I read your diary and after laughing my ass off.. The thought came to me.
Re: Of These Three Ladies,who Do You Think Is A Wife Material? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 08, 2016
I yam here to rid commense grin
Re: Of These Three Ladies,who Do You Think Is A Wife Material? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 08, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
no.. Why you ask? Are you afraid of having big yansh grin

Something tells me you're a tomboy.. I read your diary and after laughing my ass off.. The thought came to me.

loooool yeah am a tomboy

Well am nt done writing glad it made u laugh smiley

Wud continue writing soon
Re: Of These Three Ladies,who Do You Think Is A Wife Material? by obiorathesubtle: 10:53pm On Jan 08, 2016
sickstars:

loooool yeah am a tomboy
Well am nt done writing glad it made u laugh smiley
Wud continue writing soon
lol.. Your fellow tomboy cruzita
Una fit be bestfriends later..

Yea.. Thanks, you've not written this year.. Only.. Pick up ya pen!
Re: Of These Three Ladies,who Do You Think Is A Wife Material? by obiorathesubtle: 10:55pm On Jan 08, 2016
kingstylo01:
Every single dress was a hit, back to back, from show me your back to spaghetti to buttpad. Still no wife material. Fuucclk that shii.t!!! Iyalaya hoes ain't loyal!!! baby mama ti take over.

if you want 12yards wife material, come get it! tongue
ah
.. Egbon.. You forgot to add "Gohbless you"
Re: Of These Three Ladies,who Do You Think Is A Wife Material? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 08, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
lol.. Your fellow tomboy cruzita

Una fit be bestfriends later..

Yea.. Thanks, you've not written this year.. Only.. Pick up ya pen!

I will write o looool wen i write wud tell u never knew it was funny bt all i wrote are based on my tru life story
Re: Of These Three Ladies,who Do You Think Is A Wife Material? by sinaj(f): 11:07pm On Jan 08, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

(Left)Naughtnaughty

(Middle)sinaj

(Right)sickstars
cheesy wickid
Re: Of These Three Ladies,who Do You Think Is A Wife Material? by obiorathesubtle: 11:14pm On Jan 08, 2016
sinaj:
cheesy wickid
cheesy tell me that's you and I'll put a ring on it right away!
Re: Of These Three Ladies,who Do You Think Is A Wife Material? by MRBrownJ: 11:21pm On Jan 08, 2016
middle one got fake tittays, left one wants us all to see her fake yansh.... so even though all 3 look like skanks, at "1st glance", i would say left and middle one have the Kim K syndrome, and i would therefore zoom in on the right one, which also happens to be the only one with a purse (classier).
Re: Of These Three Ladies,who Do You Think Is A Wife Material? by nevi12(f): 12:20am On Jan 09, 2016
Most pple might go for d most decently dressed chick dere buh ild say if dey r rilli close frends den no 1 can be considered a wife material"show me ur frend nd ild tell u who u r".
Re: Of These Three Ladies,who Do You Think Is A Wife Material? by boss1310(m): 3:02am On Jan 09, 2016
the girl on the right might even be the baddest of the lot,so you can't tell by the dressing these days
Re: Of These Three Ladies,who Do You Think Is A Wife Material? by firstking01(m): 3:05am On Jan 09, 2016
Op, wats ur view on a wife material??,,,physical appearance ba
Re: Of These Three Ladies,who Do You Think Is A Wife Material? by Nobody: 3:27am On Jan 09, 2016
Wife material of how many yards? The one by the left
Re: Of These Three Ladies,who Do You Think Is A Wife Material? by Nobody: 3:27am On Jan 09, 2016
Wife material of how many yards? The one by the left
Re: Of These Three Ladies,who Do You Think Is A Wife Material? by nerdfrost(m): 4:56am On Jan 09, 2016
I'm with aunty diddydiva (here to read comenses too)grin.

And the Frost descended on them! grin
Re: Of These Three Ladies,who Do You Think Is A Wife Material? by sinaj(f): 7:45am On Jan 09, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
cheesy tell me that's you and I'll put a ring on it right away!
daz nt me jore lol
Re: Of These Three Ladies,who Do You Think Is A Wife Material? by hatux: 8:23am On Jan 09, 2016
The middle one..tongue
Re: Of These Three Ladies,who Do You Think Is A Wife Material? by kingstylo01(m): 8:36am On Jan 09, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
ah .. Egbon.. You forgot to add "Gohbless you"
cool
Re: Of These Three Ladies,who Do You Think Is A Wife Material? by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 09, 2016
All of them.

Men need to be patient you can't get a woman that is 100% you can train any of the women to become what you really want. Yes you can grin grin.
Re: Of These Three Ladies,who Do You Think Is A Wife Material? by cruzita(f): 9:49am On Jan 09, 2016
the 4th one
Re: Of These Three Ladies,who Do You Think Is A Wife Material? by MRBrownJ: 3:34pm On Jan 09, 2016
andromida:
All of them.

Men need to be patient you can't get a woman that is 100% you can train any of the women to become what you really want. Yes you can grin grin.

lol thats a damn lie.... the reality is that not every women can be h0es, some naturally can while others simply cant even if their lives depended on it. hoeing is not a hobby, its a genetic defect that some women possess, and as much as they can stop (for a while), that part of them will always be present. yes many men have tried to turn a h0e into a housewife, and sadly the majority have failed and the rest have yet to fail because the r/ship is still new. as much as these men want these "wolves" to act as sheep, they will remain WOLVES in sheep clothing, and the minute they have a reason to act as wolves, THEY WILL!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Airforce1 Makes Me Happy / Nigerians And Improvising..... See What A Guy Use To Take Selfie Of Himself / Please Help ! My Newly Wed Husband Doesn’t Like S*x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.