Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

How An American Lady Converted To Islam - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / How An American Lady Converted To Islam (31200 Views)

'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam / 18 People Converted To Islam At National Mosque Yesterday / Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How An American Lady Converted To Islam by DanielNoble(m): 7:59am On Dec 26, 2012
finicky: With christmas coming now, many people are celebrating it but even many christian do not celebrate christmas .

WHY ? Because they know this is not when the Jesus was born. Christian scholar themselves know that Jesus was not born in winter. Jesus was born in spring.

Quran say in surah Maryam :

when Isa was to be born, Maryam left the town and she sought refuge under a palm tree and Allah command her, " O maryam shake the tree and the fresh date will fall upon you"

So Maryam according to the Quran gave birth to Isa when there were fresh dates on palm tree and that doesn't happen in December, that happen in April/May/June so that is the time Isa was born.
who care abt the date,GO and read his teaching and thankGOD for his birth
Re: How An American Lady Converted To Islam by DMainMan: 8:00am On Dec 26, 2012
gboss4sure:

Where are they converting to islam? You guys should stop lieng around for christ sake just to see if you can mislead people. If islam remains the only religion on earth I will better go and carve wood and create my own religion by the way when are you going on a sucide bombing mission?

Alhamdullilah. All Praise is due to ALLAH, the Lord of the Worlds. May ALLAH make us die as muslims, forgive our sins, and grant us Paradise.

U c, most europeans, america, d west generally ar continually converting to Islam at an alarming rate. This is because they have read the Holy Qur'an and know the truth about Islam. Dont allow d media deceive u guys.
For a free copy of d Holy Qur'an in any language, go to:

http://www.qurandownload.com

My broders and sisters, dont b surprise y u c some muslims bcoming christians. It is because of:

Research has shown dat africa muslims dat convert to christianity do so solely because of poverty and lack of understanding of dere faith.

Morever, Islam forbids masturbation, alcohol, smoking, fornication, promiscous music, homosexuality and adultery. Generally, most christians do not c these as sins hence some ignorant ones who want to enjoy life convert. Most of dem go to church to seek fun.

In addition, Islam endeavour us to pray 5 times daily, fast 30 days in Ramadan, doin dhikr and Tahajjud. It is totally against soothsaying, shirk, magic, exposing nudity and many more.

Most lazy dudes who do not want to strive to earn reward hence c christianity as an opportunity to do what they want. Not knowin dat dis earth is d Paradise for dem.

Christians believe dere Jesus die to forgive humanity sins. So they can continually commit mischeivous sins since someone as sacrifice his life for there punishment. No wonder y de love inciting war and violence. Wow! Wat a religion. So i can intentionally and continually steal, kill, and do evil without repenting and changing my ways and stil go to heaven. Hahahaha! No wonder y people go to dis christianity to continue dere sins wit d belief dat de wil stil make heaven. I rily pity dem.
(Note: My Prophet Jesus (pbuh) did not die nor was he crucified. ALLAH ascended him to the heaven. In d end of days, Jesus wil be born normally on earth and kill d Dajjal. He would bcom leader and die normally).

As Muslims, dis life is a struggle. We should endeavour to spread d word of Islam. We must persistently struggle to earn Paradise by doin gud deeds and practising d pillars of Islam. May ALLAH strengthen our faith and protect us from temptation. AMIN. I AM SO PROUD OF BEING A MUSLIM. THANK U ALLAH .

To know d truth abt islam, go to:

http://www.islam.com

http://www.islam-online.com

http://www.islamicity.com

http://www.islamqa.com

Re: How An American Lady Converted To Islam by rajiade: 8:01am On Dec 26, 2012
jcross19: koran 19:71,72 please read that all muslims will be in hell ,waiting for salvation in hell and no salvation there ,

Must you spam b4 u pass your info across?
That shows how desperate you are about showing islam/muslims in bad light.

But its unfortunate, all ur efforts would be in vain because Jesus for whom u are doing all these would certainly deny u and condemn you to hell. Read Matthew 7:22-23.

Sorry!
Re: How An American Lady Converted To Islam by khairate(f): 8:01am On Dec 26, 2012
jcross19: koran 19:71,72 please read that all muslims will be in hell ,waiting for salvation in hell and no salvation there ,
Re: How An American Lady Converted To Islam by BetaThings: 8:01am On Dec 26, 2012
You are talking about the bridge of sirat
According to the Bible, Satan tested Jesus (PBUH), did that stop him?
These are the only verses in the Quran?
You know so little about Islam. Suffice to say that Muslims (billions) are not so foolhardy as to be praying 5 times a day, fast in Ramadan in order to qualify for hell
When people post they also give some insights into their personality
Re: How An American Lady Converted To Islam by BetaThings: 8:03am On Dec 26, 2012
rajiade:

Must you spam b4 u pass your info across?
That shows how desperate you are about showing islam/muslims in bad light.

But its unfortunate, all ur efforts would be in vain because Jesus for whom u are doing all these would certainly deny u and condemn you to hell. Read Matthew 7:22-23.

Sorry!

You cannot pass judgment on him!
You cannot descend to his level
Just post a rebuttal

Re: How An American Lady Converted To Islam by khairate(f): 8:04am On Dec 26, 2012
And wt does Q:19 vs 72 emphasize?? U go back nd read again. UFUKI!
Re: How An American Lady Converted To Islam by jcross19: 8:04am On Dec 26, 2012
adaybayor:

First define salvation and we can start from there.

And where did you get the crap about muslims waiting in hell for muhammad to help?
a good and vibrant muslim is murderer like mohammad that it's why we having bokos,alshaba,alqeada,taliban and the new ansarul why are they muslims from different countries carrying out the same functions bound koranic code of conducts.or which books are they reading to perform the work o blood sucking allah.u need salvation

Re: How An American Lady Converted To Islam by luluosas(m): 8:06am On Dec 26, 2012
tbaba1234: I was thinking of starting a thread on the strangest revert stories, I guess id just put them here:

i. First guy to comment on an Islamic youtube video, debates with muslims on youtube for pages and pages. Similar to some Nairaland guys. All of a sudden, there was a break... The next time, he was heard from, he had taken his shahada. Why? He said that he read the last sermon of the prophet on mount Arafat. He knew the prophet could not have been a liar. Took his shahada, became muslim.

Don't give up hope on people. The strangest people can become muslim.

ii. Atheist, fond of going to religious (muslim) events to debate with the speakers e.t.c. Once he went to an event where a sheik (can't remember the name now) was speaking, as usual he gets up to address the speaker. The speaker gives him a gem from the Quran that stumped him. He wanted to prove it wrong so he kept researching and researching to prove it wrong. He couldn't. According to him, he literally submitted in the real sense of the word.

Even the most obnoxious people could also see the truth.

iii. Gang member, gets into a fight with his mother... runs to the library because he felt that was the only place the police will not look for him. Picks up any book to read from the shelf, He happened to pick a translated copy of the Quran. In the library, He read the whole of the Quran and according to him : I was not reading it, it was reading me. He took his shahada and became muslim.

Allah guides whom he wills, even the worst of the worst can be guided.

iv. Wall street woman from Japan, walks to a muslim store where a muslim man was playing the recitation of the Quran . She was enchanted by it and asked : what kind of music it was?. Man tells her it was the Quranic recitation. She asked where she can get them. Man directs her to the store, she goes there, picks a copy of the translated Quran. Reads it, takes shahada. She quit wall-street and became the principal of an Islamic school started by Nouman Ali khan.

Allah is the best of planners, Nothing happens accidentally.

v. Another man from wall street, reads up on the Islamic economic system and take shahada. Didn't listen to a long lecture or read the Quran. He said that the Islamic system is too ethical not to be from God. That was all.

Allah has given us the best way to live our lives ethically... Some of us do not even acknowledge the favour.

vi. Christian youth minister, studies the bible in hebrew. Too many questions unanswered by christianity. He lost his faith in christianity , once he went to the mosque, took a copy of the Quran. All the dots were connected for him, all the things he read in the bible finally added up. He took his shahada. He is currently one of the famous proponents of Islam in the US.

Sometimes, all you need is a proper intellectual study to become muslim.

More stories to come, InshaAllah
No matter how hard you tried to paint ISLAM as the 'only' religion, you are dead wrong. Yes, a former Christian can convert to Islam without any form trouble but, when a former Muslim do converts to Christianity, hell is let loosed as you people (Muslims) go all out to kill that person. Why is this so? If Islam is truly a religion of peace, it should never subjects any one to any form of condition either for accepting it or refusing it. Thank you.

Re: How An American Lady Converted To Islam by adaybayor(m): 8:09am On Dec 26, 2012
DanielNoble: extemist like U,so quick to insult,violent by nature.you guy always claim that the quran is sacred that it was never altered like it neva passed through writing and copying.

See idiot telling me I'm quick to insult, must you insult others intelligence by spewing rubbish?
Re: How An American Lady Converted To Islam by misterh(m): 8:09am On Dec 26, 2012
jude33084:

So you call the path of Bokoharam conspiracy?( Born aŋԂ brought up Almajiri) a conspiracy? People that where born to do only one thing in their entire life; read Koran. You call that a conspiracy agaianst Islam? Now I know you guys are confused grin
. The height of hypocrisy is when people go to the politics section to blame PDP for Boko Haram, (which i believe is correct) but will post in an Islam related topic to blame the same on Islam. My friend, Islam transcends recitation of the Quran. What is the essence of reciting the Quran, if you don't know the meaning? Moreover, the fact that some Muslims act in a particular way DOESN'T mean Islam rcognises that. If you wanna understand pristine Islam, understand the Quran and the Hadith. Don't base your judgement on actions of Muslims.

Re: How An American Lady Converted To Islam by Ikwerefistson: 8:09am On Dec 26, 2012
zameen: Salam, Pls help with links where I can read motivating Islamic articles as I'm currently lossing my faith.

my bro jesus is d way d truth nd d lyf.xtics of a gud religon.we knw god is lv nd wil nt propagate hate nd we takng laws into our hands but alow hm 2 purnish any o ne dat wrongs us,dats d xtian biblical doctrine.2ndly ntng lyk fornicatn in heavn so heavn is fild wit holines nd no 72virgns.so make ur choice btwn gud nd evil.jesus is ur saviour
Re: How An American Lady Converted To Islam by seunlayi(m): 8:10am On Dec 26, 2012
Techwriter: I can see the way Christmas is celebrated round the world has become a threat to he religeon of Islam. The funfare (even some muslims in Nigeria participate)makes the Muslims feel they are loosing ground. In other to restore their confidence in the religion, they post threads like this on the front page on a Christmas day-In the peak of a Christians festival. What a tactics.

Has anybody notice the amount of copycatting in Islam?
1. They copied the Bible mainly from the Roman Catholic perspective anyway
2. They preach behind a pulpit on television, with audience sitting on a chair
3. They hold night vigils and Sunday services
4. Preach in the bus
5. Use fireworks/banger during Salah
etc
All these formerly christian practices have been adopted by Lagos Muslims in a bid to beat the competition. Funny enough christians still dont count them as competitors and have never adopted nothing from Islam.
Very good point, your point one is the root of all this religious problem we are having today. I wonder how this story makes it to the frontpage of Nairaland. Do you know how many muslims that got converted through the recently concluded Retreat of my church? Do you know how many that got converted in other places in various xmas programmes? A tactical propaganda indeed
Re: How An American Lady Converted To Islam by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 26, 2012
All Religions are same, Christianism, Islam share similar doctrines and their Gods are distant relatives. There is no absolute truth is religion, its just wishy-washy for spiritual toddlers.
Re: How An American Lady Converted To Islam by adaybayor(m): 8:12am On Dec 26, 2012
jcross19: a good and vibrant muslim is murderer like mohammad that it's why we having bokos,alshaba,alqeada,taliban and the new ansarul why are they muslims from different countries carrying out the same functions bound koranic code of conducts.or which books are they reading to perform the work o blood sucking allah.u need salvation

You are just suffering from HEREDITARY I'd.iocy, how does your comment relate to mine?
Re: How An American Lady Converted To Islam by Adebasy: 8:14am On Dec 26, 2012
very good but our people from north turn islam to other religion smileyvery good but our people from north turn islam to other religion
Re: How An American Lady Converted To Islam by vanstanzy(m): 8:17am On Dec 26, 2012
miiraaj:
What a pity! You still haven't seen the light of Islam. But there is still hope for you,as long as you are alive. You can still READ about Islam,and you will see the beauty of it,and hopefully,you will accept it.

My guy, i'll answer u in the likeness of Christ our Supreme Lord n Saviour. It'll be much easier 4 a camel 2 pass the eye of a needle than 4 me, Chinedu Stanley 2 join Islam.

Re: How An American Lady Converted To Islam by adaybayor(m): 8:20am On Dec 26, 2012
Hasino2258: '.... brainless animal like u quran has been written for thousand years and no verse have been omitted but for bible am s sure d one dat ur read are aba made bible I can asure u have never read d real bible. ur pastor even dou he has came across it he will never share it do is fellow brainless animal like u for his selfish interest to buy private jet and personal interest so jerk ass like u open ur dying eyes and find d truth abt quran and bible I bet u will b the next person to convert to islam

Is there a misunderstanding somewhere? Who said I am a xtian? Read and comprehend before commenting, iwhat I mean is that you can't find two different quran in the whole world.
So I demand an apology now!!! Can't you see my signature?!!!
Re: How An American Lady Converted To Islam by Dhelake: 8:21am On Dec 26, 2012
huni_naija: How is it possible to convert to islam? Don't you have to be born into the religion to be considered a true muslim?
thays nt true even the prophetSAW) was not born into islam
Re: How An American Lady Converted To Islam by Dawdy(m): 8:22am On Dec 26, 2012
I give kudos to the muslims here! Pls dont relent, let this people know the truth. Somo of these christians here are on mission to give wrong messages about Islam, some of them are paid agents on facebook.
May Allah continue to help u my brothers and sisters

Re: How An American Lady Converted To Islam by Jungleprince1(m): 8:24am On Dec 26, 2012
13volts: The section many people claim promises this virgins is an HAdith quoted below.

"Muhammad was heard say: "The smallest reward for the people of Heaven is an abode where there are eighty thousand servants and seventy two wives, over which stands a dome decorated with pearls, aquamarine and ruby, as wide as the distance from [Damascus] to San'a"

This hadith is rated by Islamic Scholars as being weak and having a disputed narration, hence such Information are not taking seriously. What is a Hadith? The Hadith is the record of the sayings & conduct of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh). Since the Hadith is not an holy like the Quran, because it was written and complied by humans. The scholars of the Hadith literature divided it into categories according to the degree of authenticity and reliability. The rule is that a Muslim does not believe in or work with a weak narration.

Mind you going back to the verse again, it is said it is for a believer nowhere it is said a Jihaadist, sucide bomber.

who wrote and conpiled d quran? Is muhammed not a human beign?
Re: How An American Lady Converted To Islam by jcross19: 8:24am On Dec 26, 2012
adaybayor:

Firstly, you still need to attend english language classes because your english is poor.

Secondly, you are just one of those people with very little knowledge, why are you mixing it up? Yes, it is true that all men (not just muslims) will be judged according to their deeds and I think you shouldn't be against this if you are of good deeds.

Thirdly, you can't not pass any exam if this is the way you answer questions because you didn't answer my question.

My question: where did you get the crap that all muslims will wait in hell for muhammad to come and help?
if i start with u...ah ah ah u will run because am going to strike the strongest part of ur faith and make u empty.ask ur imam why u are going abode in hell waiting for anabi to release u.
Re: How An American Lady Converted To Islam by maclatunji: 8:24am On Dec 26, 2012
Nna Na Wa O!
Re: How An American Lady Converted To Islam by favinvest: 8:27am On Dec 26, 2012
No prob...

But don't come and act
"NOT WITHOUT MY DAUGHTER pt2"

Be real to live with their full cultural practices ok..

Cheers with ur found religion
Re: How An American Lady Converted To Islam by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 26, 2012
Koran confirms that bible is word of God.al imran 3:3,4,23,184,al-maidah 5:46,47,al-anam 6:92,al-nisa 4:163,yunus 10:94.muslims must read,study and believe in bible.however muslims fear that bible has been corrupted.how could that possible?if bible is word of God according to koran how can mortals alter the degree of Almighty.koran says nobody can alter decree of God.al-anam 6:34,al-maidah 5:50,71.what muslims must know is that muhammed wanted to direct people to God. he has knowledge of Bible.then there were some jews and christians in arab world.these christians and jews could not force pagans to change their beliefs.muhammed hated pagan practices and decided to reform the society.

Re: How An American Lady Converted To Islam by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 26, 2012
maclatunji: Nna Na Wa O!
Bia Nna, why u come hide those lovely waists nah?
Re: How An American Lady Converted To Islam by misterh(m): 8:29am On Dec 26, 2012
Jungleprince1:
who wrote and conpiled d quran? Is muhammed not a human beign?
Sir, you have just shown that you av no knowledge of Islam. Once again, the internet is your friend. Research on the compilation of the Holy Quran. FYI, Muhammed (SAW) isn't the author of the Quran. He was just a messanger of God. The Quran is the Word of God.
Re: How An American Lady Converted To Islam by IleIfe2(m): 8:32am On Dec 26, 2012
maclatunji: Nna Na Wa O!

[size=15pt]You are happy, i know its your handwork.[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? / Would You Prefer To Live In An Islamic Country? / Different Types Of Covering That Muslim Women Use

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66